Pulse  Clinic

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

Guest Hi I'm Bi
3 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

36.5% of Americans are clinically obese and another 32.5% are officially overweight? If you saw how much Americans eat in their coffee shops, diners and restaurants, you’d not be surprised!

Not surprised. Friends and relatives have told me that they can share the food portions meant for one American. Especially the fries. One serving is humongous.

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Joe Biden is the one who pushed for LGBT rights during his term as VP to Obama. :clap:

So what? Do you think Biden and his LGBT supporters will be able to solve the Covid19 problem in USA? Do you think he will be able to pull USA out of the recession? Those are bigger problems he will need to handle when he takes over the Presidency. For all those who think Trump is bad, let's see what hat trick of a miracle Biden and his VP can pull out in the next 4 years, otherwise it's going to be another 4 years of recession from hence forth. 

Oh... But don't worry, someone might forget that there is a recession during his state of dementia. 

9 hours ago, practease said:

Imagine when these very people are as dumb as fuck.

It's incredible the mentality of these people.  Their ignorance, their giving no importance to what they vote for, their disrespect for facts!  Do they act the same when it comes to their money?  No wonder so many of them are also victims of scammers.  They deserve to be called "white trash".

But they are not totally at fault.  A peaceful existence has spoiled them. They probably never suffered a serious hardship.  their cities were never invaded by enemies, their houses were not destroyed by bombs.  And why should they be more educated?  They may not need it.  English is all they need to learn in their lives, it is very rare that they learn a second language.  The ideal of "democracy" makes them think that they own the land, and it being America, they own the world.

This may be a problem with generations after generations living with some prosperity and peace. America has caused horrible destruction in many parts of the world, but it has never been invaded in recent times.  The closest of that could be the bombing of Pearl Harbor,  and the country found much revenge of that by bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 

But I don't wish us Americans any harm.  If the bad could be separated from the good,  then I would welcome some punishment of the bad.  But that is not possible.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So what? Do you think Biden and his LGBT supporters will be able to solve the Covid19 problem in USA? Do you think he will be able to pull USA out of the recession? Those are bigger problems he will need to handle when he takes over the Presidency. For all those who think Trump is bad, let's see what hat trick of a miracle Biden and his VP can pull out in the next 4 years, otherwise it's going to be another 4 years of recession from hence forth. 

Oh... But don't worry, someone might forget that there is a recession during his state of dementia. 

Pure nonsense!   Completely irrelevant!

What has to do supporting LGBTQs with solving the covid-19 problem? You don't see his support for LGBTQs as something positive?

You purpose here is to spread dirt left and right.  

Guest You know me
4 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Pure nonsense!   Completely irrelevant!

What has to do supporting LGBTQs with solving the covid-19 problem? 

So you foresee there will be nice fairy tales story happening for the next four years and all American will be living happily thereafter with rainbow over the sky and there is a beacon  of hope for American and a halo above Biden's head everytime  a speech is made.  Everyone pledged unity, holding hands and sang "we are the world",  no social divide , no discriminatiin, no blind shooting, no nuclear war, no poverty, no joblessness, no covit 19, no protest , no lies nor mother fucker in the White House?

Biden is American's new found Saint, a perfect soul and very God-like charisma.  A miracle like no others, that send a wave of orgasm across the country and touches the heaven.

Wow! Did I miss anything about this man?

22 minutes ago, Guest You know me said:

So you foresee there will be nice fairy tales story happening for the next four years and all American will be living happily thereafter with rainbow over the sky and there is a beacon  of hope for American and a halo above Biden's head everytime  a speech is made.  Everyone pledged unity, holding hands and sang "we are the world",  no social divide , no discriminatiin, no blind shooting, no nuclear war, no poverty, no joblessness, no covit 19, no protest , no lies nor mother fucker in the White House?

Biden is American's new found Saint, a perfect soul and very God-like charisma.  A miracle like no others, that send a wave of orgasm across the country and touches the heaven.

Wow! Did I miss anything about this man?

LOL!  I surely  "You know me"  You are Guest Guest in a similar costume with similar nonsense :)

I expect that BIden upon taking office will immediately have America rejoin the Paris Agreement, put in effect his plan to fight covid19, stop any action on the Mexico wall, return access of the refugees to the immigration posts in the US,  and terminate most of Trump's executive orders.  He will install his cabinet, made out with very competent people who will administer the government offices like they should be.  Further expectations will depend in grand part on the composition of the Senate.  The election has not ended yet for senators, and there is a small probability that the democrats may gain a majority again. 

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I expect that BIden upon taking office will immediately have America rejoin the Paris Agreement, put in effect his plan to fight covid19, stop any action on the Mexico wall, return access of the refugees to the immigration posts in the US,  and terminate most of Trump's executive orders.  He will install his cabinet, made out with very competent people who will administer the government offices like they should be.  Further expectations will depend in grand part on the composition of the Senate.  The election has not ended yet for senators, and there is a small probability that the democrats may gain a majority again. 

yes. i totally agreed with you here... put an immediate halt to all of trump's nonsense policies.

reinstates usa membership with WHO, continue the fight against covid19.

improves usa's foreign relations. restarts free trade with china, and the rest of the world. 

do his bit for climate change.

biden has 4 years... its going to be tough on him. 

i wish him god strength! 

on a side notes, i was really shocked that trump has that many supporters!!!

during his 4 year stint as president, often addressing the nation and the world on public telecast with speeches of a 10 year old spoilt brat, and reasoning of a fool, his supporters should have seen his (in)capabilities, but as the votes were being counted, he still manages a gigantic number of votes. most times often too close for comfort. i sweated for biden on many states' outcomes...

4 hours ago, mith said:

on a side notes, i was really shocked that trump has that many supporters!!!

during his 4 year stint as president, often addressing the nation and the world on public telecast with speeches of a 10 year old spoilt brat, and reasoning of a fool, his supporters should have seen his (in)capabilities, but as the votes were being counted, he still manages a gigantic number of votes. most times often too close for comfort. i sweated for biden on many states' outcomes...

While you have seen Trump addressed the nation and the world on public telecast with speeches of a 10 year old spoilt brat, and reasoning of a fool, have you seen the dementia tendencies of Biden is his public speeches, right down to the time when he addressed Donald Trump as Abraham Lincoln during the live Presidential Debate? 

Look at 1:30 of the video.  Trump has never been the best POTUS. But of ALL the Democratic candidates and they put Trump up against Biden??? LOL! The reasoning of a fool might just be better than the memory of a dementia old man. Up against Biden, Trump might appear to be closer to an angel than he really is! 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

While you have seen Trump addressed the nation and the world on public telecast with speeches of a 10 year old spoilt brat, and reasoning of a fool, have you seen the dementia tendencies of Biden is his public speeches, right down to the time when he addressed Donald Trump as Abraham Lincoln during the live Presidential Debate? 

Look at 1:30 of the video.  Trump has never been the best POTUS. But of ALL the Democratic candidates and they put Trump up against Biden??? LOL! The reasoning of a fool might just be better than the memory of a dementia old man. Up against Biden, Trump might appear to be closer to an angel than he really is! 

The mistake of names by Biden is very clear.  But this is not dementia.  It is a lapse that happens to perfectly healthy people, and gets more common in old age.  I am not much younger than Biden and I also get some lapses here and there, but no one notices since I am not debating on TV. 

Biden has shown a remarkable strength of body and mind throughout the last stages of the campaign.  And now that he was elected as the next president,  his mind is particularly clear about his agenda.  He will be VERY effective once he starts in office, and such lapses will be completely harmless since so many people (you included) check every word he says. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/melania-trump-divorce-donald-trump-b57802.html

Melania Trump is ‘counting the minutes until divorce’ after Donald Trump leaves the White House, claims former aide

Melania Trump is “counting down the minutes” until she can divorce Donald Tump, a former aide has claimed.

Mr Trump has yet to concede defeat in the US 2020 election, despite Joe Biden winning more than 270 of the electoral colleges he needed for victory in the race. Former aide Stephanie Wolkoff claimed Melania is already negotiating a post-nuptial agreement that would give her son, Barron, an equal share of the Trump fortune. According to reports in the Mail Online, former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman alleged Melania’s 15-year marriage with Donald Trump is already over.

She said: “Melania is counting every minute until he is out of office and she can divorce.

“If Melania were to try to pull the ultimate humiliation and leave while he’s in office, he would find a way to punish her.”

It has previously been reported that Melania did not expect her husband to win in the 2016 election and when she heard the news that they would soon be expected to move into the White House, she burst into tears.

Michael Wolff, author of ‘Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House’, claimed the Trump team were convinced they would lose to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

"Melania was in tears — and not of joy,” he said. 

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/explainer-citizen-trump-face-legal-184755767.html

Explainer: Citizen Trump will face legal woes

By Makini Brice and Jan Wolfe

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Since taking office in January 2017, President Donald Trump has been besieged by civil lawsuits and criminal investigations of his inner circle.

With Democrat Joe Biden capturing the presidency on Saturday, according to all major U.S. television networks, Trump's legal woes are likely to deepen because in January he will lose the protections the U.S. legal system affords to a sitting president, former prosecutors said.

Here are some of the lawsuits and criminal probes that may haunt Trump as he leaves office.

A NEW YORK PROSECUTOR

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, who enforces New York state laws, has been conducting a criminal investigation into Trump and the Trump Organization for more than two years.

The probe originally focused on hush money payments that Trump's former lawyer and self-described fixer Michael Cohen paid before the 2016 election to two women who said they had sexual encounters with Trump, which the president has denied.

Vance, a Democrat, has suggested in recent court filings that his probe is now broader and could focus on bank, tax and insurance fraud, as well as falsification of business records.

Republican Trump has called Vance's case politically motivated harassment.

The case has drawn attention because of Vance's efforts to obtain eight years of Trump's tax returns. In July, the U.S. Supreme Court, denying Trump's bid to keep the returns under wraps, said the president was not immune from state criminal probes while in office, but could raise other defenses to Vance's subpoena.

Vance will likely ultimately prevail in obtaining Trump's financial records, legal experts said.

The U.S. Justice Department has said a sitting president cannot be indicted. Vance is not bound by that policy because he is not a federal prosecutor, but he may still have been reluctant to charge Trump because of uncertainty over whether the case was constitutional, said Harry Sandick, a former prosecutor in New York.

"Those concerns will disappear when Trump leaves office," Sandick said.

The investigation poses a threat to Trump, said Corey Brettschneider, a professor of political science at Brown University.

“The fact that they have issued the subpoenas and have litigated all the way to the Supreme Court suggests that this is a very serious criminal investigation of the president,” Brettschneider said.

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT PROBE?

Trump could conceivably face a criminal prosecution brought by the U.S. Department of Justice, led by a new U.S. Attorney General.

Some legal experts have said Trump could face federal income tax evasion charges, pointing to a New York Times report that Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in both 2016 and 2017.

"You've got the stuff that has come out of the New York Times that has all kind of indicia of tax fraud," Nick Akerman, a lawyer at Dorsey & Whitney and a former federal prosecutor.

Akerman cautioned that it is not possible to know for certain until seeing all of the evidence.

Trump has rejected findings from the Times report, tweeting that he had paid many millions of dollars in taxes but was entitled to depreciation and tax credits.

Such a prosecution would be deeply controversial, and the Justice Department could decide charging Trump is not in the public interest even if there is evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

Biden has approached that question very carefully, saying he would not interfere with his Justice Department's judgment.

Biden told National Public Radio in August that pursuing criminal charges against his predecessor would be "a very, very unusual thing and probably not very - how can I say it? - good for democracy."

A lawyer for Trump did not return requests for comment.

NEW YORK CIVIL FRAUD INVESTIGATION

New York's Attorney General, Letitia James, has an active tax fraud investigation into Trump and his family company, the Trump Organization.

The inquiry by James, a Democrat, began after Trump's former lawyer Cohen told Congress the president inflated asset values to save money on loans and insurance and deflated them to reduce real estate taxes.

The Trump Organization has argued the case is politically motivated.

The inquiry is a civil investigation, meaning it could result in financial penalties but not jail time.

Trump's son, Eric Trump, an executive vice president for the firm, was deposed in October because of what the attorney general described as his close involvement in one or more transactions being reviewed.

E. JEAN CARROLL

E. Jean Carroll, a former Elle magazine writer, sued Trump for defamation in 2019 after the president denied Carroll's allegation that he raped her in the 1990s in a New York department store and accused her of lying to drum up sales for a book.

In August, a state judge allowed the case to go forward, meaning Carroll's lawyers could seek a DNA sample from Trump to match against a dress she said she wore at the store.

A federal judge in Manhattan rejected a bid by the U.S. Justice Department to substitute the federal government for Trump as defendant in the case. U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan in Manhattan said that Trump did not make his statements about Carroll in the scope of his employment as president.

Barbara McQuade, a law professor at the University of Michigan, said she expected Biden's Justice Department to abandon the effort to shield Trump from the case.

"It would seem unlikely for DOJ to continue to pursue what I see as a frivolous argument in a new administration," said McQuade, a former federal prosecutor.

SUMMER ZERVOS

Trump also faces a lawsuit by Summer Zervos, a 2005 contestant on Trump’s reality television show “The Apprentice,” who says Trump kissed her against her will at a 2007 meeting and later groped her at a hotel.

After Trump called Zervos a liar, she sued him for defamation.

Trump said he is immune from the lawsuit because he is president.

The case https://de.reuters.com/article/usa-trump-zervos/trump-fails-to-end-apprentice-contestants-lawsuit-idINL1N21115J has been on hold while a New York state appeals court reviewed a March 2019 decision that Trump had to face the case while he is in office. Trump's immunity argument would no longer apply once he is out of office.

1. Donlad Trump asking his people to drink bleach to cure of coronavirus???!! 

2. Donald Trump saying to shine ultra violet light into a person's body to kill the virus??!!

3. Donald Trump saying that "inject" disinfectant" into huma body to kill covid19??

4. Donald trump gotten sick because of the virus, he's cured because he was the world's president (forgotten fact) - he said it was theraputic for him - but he forgotten not everyone can afford the medical treatment he received.

5. Donald Trump claimed that the virus will go away on it's own.. !!?? - WOWsie.. 

6. Donald Trump says he is getting the military to distribut the vaccines within weeks.. when the vaccines ain't ready & hasn't even been approved by FDA / gone thru human trials.

7. He claims that the election was rigged & a fraud!!!?? 

I WOULD NOT WANT A PRESIDENT LIKE DONALD TRUMP - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ---> MY ASS

His own off springs are even afraid to tell DT aka King Lears (brandished by the media) that he had lost the battle & the war..

Ivanka Trump & Eric will have to seek "intervention" to remove DT out of the white house totally!!! 

that Dick face trump is in bed with the enemies such as the leader of the north korea & he's a russian pet dog

Edited by single42

This election is not so much about voting for Trump or Biden but more like voting to support Trump or against Trump. Voting against Trump does not necessary mean they support Biden. While Biden had the most votes for a winning president in history,  Trump had the most votes for a losing president, both created history.

1 hour ago, single42 said:

Trump shouldn't even be the president of the great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in the beginning

You are absolutely right.  It might have been some constellation of stars that brought together the winning of Hillary over Bernie, the appeal of Trump's false promises, the rejection of Hillary and the party who favored her by many democrats , and... and the stupidity of the US presidential election based on the "electoral college".

2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

This election is not so much about voting for Trump or Biden but more like voting to support Trump or against Trump. Voting against Trump does not necessary mean they support Biden. While Biden had the most votes for a winning president in history,  Trump had the most votes for a losing president, both created history.

It is very common to vote for the least evil, that is,  against the worse candidate.  But I found myself liking Biden at the end of his campaign,  and I voted for HIM. (of course the disfigured face of Trump in my mind also drove my fingers on the voting machine, ha ha)

3 hours ago, single42 said:

Melania Trump is ‘counting the minutes until divorce’ after Donald Trump leaves the White House, claims former aide

Yes?  This rises a little my opinion for the soon-to-be ex first lady.

3 hours ago, single42 said:

1. Donlad Trump asking his people to drink bleach to cure of coronavirus???!! 

2. Donald Trump saying to shine ultra violet light into a person's body to kill the virus??!!

3. Donald Trump saying that "inject" disinfectant" into huma body to kill covid19??

---------

I WOULD NOT WANT A PRESIDENT LIKE DONALD TRUMP - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ---> MY ASS

His own off springs are even afraid to tell DT aka King Lears (brandished by the media) that he had lost the battle & the war..

Ivanka Trump & Eric will have to seek "intervention" to remove DT out of the white house totally!!! 

that Dick face trump is in bed with the enemies such as the leader of the north korea & he's a russian pet dog

I wish you the best by never having a president like Donald Trump.  After he leaves,  now it will be certain this "make America Great Again", and it will be easy since the hole we have to climb out of was made mostly by Trump.  There is a saying in Spanish: "Muerto el perro, se acabó la rabia",  (with the dog dead, the rabies ended) :lol:

You are right that there should be many outstanding reasons to criminally prosecute Trump after he leaves office.  The biggest I find is his deception to the American people after he found out the danger of covid19 at the beginning of the year, by shamelessly lying about it and making believe that it was not serious.  This should be at least manslaughter if not a "crime against Americans".  But I don't know how much a president can be punished for the misdeeds, misjudgments he made while in office. 

5 hours ago, single42 said:

Between a President who can tell his nation that he wants to make his nation great again, versus someone who keeps telling his nation that it can only rely on foreigners to be great again in every one of his speeches, which one do you want? I'd rather have Donald Trump here than those idiots currently in power over here. 

Joe biden is already 78 year old with a little bit of dementia . This is so freaky crazy to have him as president. Before he even warmed up the seat, he is already 80+.  How on earth is this even allowed? Nobody should be allowed to run a country when he is neat 80. It was like driving an old manual vintage car in an express highway.

50 minutes ago, Guest Freaky said:

Joe biden is already 78 year old with a little bit of dementia . This is so freaky crazy to have him as president. Before he even warmed up the seat, he is already 80+.  How on earth is this even allowed? Nobody should be allowed to run a country when he is neat 80. It was like driving an old manual vintage car in an express highway.

If 4 years ago they are crazy enough to send Trump into the White House, nothing can be more crazy than that ha.....many people don't think he can even complete the 4 years and that chaboh would have to take over 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Between a President who can tell his nation that he wants to make his nation great again, versus someone who keeps telling his nation that it can only rely on foreigners to be great again in every one of his speeches, which one do you want? I'd rather have Donald Trump here than those idiots currently in power over here. 

Have you crawled under a stone and hibernated for 4 years that you missed out on the horrible performance of this abominable individual Trump?  What is is worth that "he wants" to make his nation great again, when he nearly run it into the ground?  

1 hour ago, Guest Freaky said:

What is "neat 80"?  You want to say that 80 is neat?  I also find it neat the way the French say 80:  quatre-vingts  (four times twenty), ha ha ha...

Ohhh... you wanted to say "when he is near 80" ???  HOW COULD YOU HAVE MADE THE MISTAKE of writing "neat" instead "near" ???  You must have a little bit of dementia!!!  It should be freaky crazy to trust you with anything, I'm so sorry :(.

In a couple of years I also will be near (near, near) 80.  And I drive a 26 year old manual car in an express highway all the time.  It is my favorite car, with me since I bought it brand new.  It runs great, thanks to the care I take of it.  In the same way, an 80 year old can function great if he takes good care of himself.  Biden looks like he is in good shape.  Didn't you see him running towards the podium the other day for the speech he gave after having passed the 270 delegates he needed to win?  

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Have you crawled under a stone and hibernated for 4 years that you missed out on the horrible performance of this abominable individual Trump?  What is is worth that "he wants" to make his nation great again, when he nearly run it into the ground?  

If not for Donald Trump, China would have trampled all over USA and maybe even bought over the entire White House all together by now! If not for Donald Trump, every single one of the IT jobs would have been taken over by the Indians from India and even your son might lose his jobs to those quack doctors from there too, you dumbfuck! 

So yeah.. Trump did take baby steps in making America great again. And thanks to him, America has not hit the rocks yet. But thanks to people like you, America is so going to crash land soon, with a dementia pilot like Biden steering the plane. 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

What is "neat 80"?  You want to say that 80 is neat?  I also find it neat the way the French say 80:  quatre-vingts  (four times twenty), ha ha ha...

Ohhh... you wanted to say "when he is near 80" ???  HOW COULD YOU HAVE MADE THE MISTAKE of writing "neat" instead "near" ???  You must have a little bit of dementia!!!  It should be freaky crazy to trust you with anything, I'm so sorry :(.

In a couple of years I also will be near (near, near) 80.  And I drive a 26 year old manual car in an express highway all the time.  It is my favorite car, with me since I bought it brand new.  It runs great, thanks to the care I take of it.  In the same way, an 80 year old can function great if he takes good care of himself.  Biden looks like he is in good shape.  Didn't you see him running towards the podium the other day for the speech he gave after having passed the 270 delegates he needed to win?  

What a lame response to a simple typo error. 

51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If not for Donald Trump, China would have trampled all over USA and maybe even bought over the entire White House all together by now! If not for Donald Trump, every single one of the IT jobs would have been taken over by the Indians from India and even your son might lose his jobs to those quack doctors from there too, you dumbfuck! 

So yeah.. Trump did take baby steps in making America great again. And thanks to him, America has not hit the rocks yet. But thanks to people like you, America is so going to crash land soon, with a dementia pilot like Biden steering the plane. 

What a lame response to a simple typo error. 

Your feelings of inferiority towards the powerful China in your vicinity make you say dumb things about the China-USA relationship.

NO!  To write "neat" instead of "near" is not a typo error.  It is your error of writing a complete wrong word instead of the correct one.  This mental lapse is not different from saying a wrong name instead of the correct one, which is what Biden did.  So you have every bit of dementia as Biden allegedly has!

8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

NO!  To write "neat" instead of "near" is not a typo error.  It is your error of writing a complete wrong word instead of the correct one.  This mental lapse is not different from saying a wrong name instead of the correct one, which is what Biden did.  So you have every bit of dementia as Biden allegedly has!

"r" and "t" are just side by side on the keyboard so it's easy to type wrongly. But it take a senile dementia person to pronounce "Donald Trump" as "Abraham Lincoln", and thwt was done in the Presidential Debate too. Lol. 

Guest Lao ah pek
3 hours ago, Guest Freaky said:

You must be living under a rock.

Mahathir was 94 when he bumped Najib off his corrupted office. 

He's still very sharp minded and crafty as usual.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

But it take a senile dementia person to pronounce "Donald Trump" as "Abraham Lincoln", and thwt was done in the Presidential Debate too. Lol. 

Not at all.  Biden simply got mixed up the two extremes,  the best president in history (Lincoln) with the absolute worst (Trump). 

56 minutes ago, Guest Lao ah pek said:

You must be living under a rock.

Mahathir was 94 when he bumped Najib off his corrupted office. 

He's still very sharp minded and crafty as usual.

A beggar willingly threw away his million dollar winning ticket and now making a storm about his lost wealth.   If that is called Sharp minded, I need to revisit the dictionary for a better understanding of those word.  Oh wait!! he 94.  No further explanation needed.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/international/will-provide-citizenship-to-11-million-people-if-voted-to-power-says-joe-biden/article32859720.ece

Hahaha... Even the Indians can't wait to report this Biden's promise to give American citizenship to 11 million illegal immigrants on his election. 

I sure hope this will solve our local CECA problem here too. Go CECA, GO! Go to US where you are wanted! Hahaha! 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/international/will-provide-citizenship-to-11-million-people-if-voted-to-power-says-joe-biden/article32859720.ece

Hahaha... Even the Indians can't wait to report this Biden's promise to give American citizenship to 11 million illegal immigrants on his election. 

I sure hope this will solve our local CECA problem here too. Go CECA, GO! Go to US where you are wanted! Hahaha! 

They will use Singapore as a spring board to America.  Not every country can straight away get their citizenship there.  Singapore passport seems to have that priviledge in America??

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The illegal immigrants Biden is planning to accept are already in the country, and they have to comply with certain conditions to be accepted.  It will not be too different from what was done in the Amnesty some decades ago.  With one signature of Biden, the illegal immigrants will be instantly transformed into legal immigrants.  This is not so difficult to do that it justified waiting so long.

This will not change the situation of those who want to immigrate to the US.   So the issues you have with Indians,... will remain yours!

Imagine Singapore provide all illegal migrant a citizenship after proving 5 years in singapore. these migrant voted for a party which allows their families and friends to migrate to singapore too.

Now think, jobs were outsource to china as they can access to cheaper or free software (as WTO label them as developing countries) while businesses here need to pay the full license.

if it is not for Trump, some american would not know that the cheaper goods they paid for are exchanged by the  technologies they have. That is the reason why Apple have to use Foxxcon to manufacture they phone in China.

Many young American are ignorant about the fact and the danger which lies behind the cheap goods. Already India media report that half a million indian will be migrating to US.

Many Singaporeans think that China is too important to us. But the fact is that if one lived in the 80's. life is not a bad as most of us thought without China.

4 hours ago, drektster said:

Imagine Singapore provide all illegal migrant a citizenship after proving 5 years in singapore. these migrant voted for a party which allows their families and friends to migrate to singapore too.

Now think, jobs were outsource to china as they can access to cheaper or free software (as WTO label them as developing countries) while businesses here need to pay the full license.

if it is not for Trump, some american would not know that the cheaper goods they paid for are exchanged by the  technologies they have. That is the reason why Apple have to use Foxxcon to manufacture they phone in China.

Many young American are ignorant about the fact and the danger which lies behind the cheap goods. Already India media report that half a million indian will be migrating to US.

Many Singaporeans think that China is too important to us. But the fact is that if one lived in the 80's. life is not a bad as most of us thought without China.

Very well said! But sadly, it's not just young Americans having the stupid idea that Biden will be any much of a President than Trump. Even Americans who belongs in the age of dinosaurs are behaving just as ignorantly, as what you can see of an American here.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/health/medical/fauci-says-all-americans-could-have-access-to-a-covid-19-vaccine-by-april/ar-BB1aUgee?li=BBr8Cnr

Fauci says all Americans could have access to a COVID-19 vaccine by April

A COVID-19 vaccine could be available to all Americans as soon as April, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert, told CNN on Tuesday.

Authorities will most likely offer any available vaccine doses to frontline healthcare workers first, he said, followed by older people and others considered most vulnerable to severe disease.

But he expressed concerns that some might be hesitant to accept a vaccine. Convincing people to get the vaccine could take months, he warned.

On Monday, Pfizer announced that its vaccine candidate had succeeded in the final stage of clinical trials, marking a major milestone in the race for a vaccine.

Every American could have access to a COVID-19 vaccine before the end of April, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert, told CNN on Tuesday.

On Monday, Pfizer announced that the coronavirus vaccine it had developed with its German partner BioNTech had succeeded in the final stage of clinical trials, marking a major milestone in the global race for a vaccine. The drugmaker said the vaccine was found to be 90% effective at preventing COVID-19.

Without mentioning Pfizer specifically, Fauci predicted that authorities would begin offering a vaccine as early as late November and that frontline healthcare workers would get it first.

"It is likely, though the final determination has not been made, that healthcare providers who put themselves in harm's way to take care of individuals will be of the highest priority," he said.

After this, older people and others considered most vulnerable to severe disease would be vaccinated, followed by other key workers. The vaccine would then be rolled out to the general population, Fauci said.

"We're talking probably by April, the end of April," Fauci said.

His prediction echoed comments made the same day by Alex Azar, the US secretary of health and human services, who said "all Americans who would want to take a vaccine" would be able to by late March or early April.

Fauci's views differed from Azar's, however, on the order of vaccination. While Fauci said frontline healthcare workers would be first in line, Azar said nursing-home residents would get the vaccine in December, followed by first responders and other frontline workers in January.

Fauci also said he was worried that not everyone may want the vaccine. Opponents could include people opposed to all vaccination as well as people alarmed by the vaccine's unprecedented speed of development.

A concern, he said, "was that we have a lot of people in this country who may not want to get vaccinated right away."

It may take "well into" the second and third quarters of next year "to finally get people convinced to get vaccinated," he told CNN.

Read more: Pfizer's top scientist tells us the pharma giant is already thinking about a new version of its coronavirus vaccine for 2021 that can overcome one of its biggest limitations

On Tuesday, Fauci also called the results for Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine "impressive."

"I'm going to look at the data, but I trust Pfizer, I trust the FDA," he told MSNBC.

Pfizer won't decide who gets the vaccine first — that's up to a group of scientists, experts, and authorities, Fauci said.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has the final say, he said, following guidance from its Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

The CDC will work alongside the nongovernmental National Academy of Medicine, he added.

A vaccine would "have a major impact on everything that we do with regard to COVID," Fauci said Monday.

25 minutes ago, single42 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/health/medical/fauci-says-all-americans-could-have-access-to-a-covid-19-vaccine-by-april/ar-BB1aUgee?li=BBr8Cnr

Fauci says all Americans could have access to a COVID-19 vaccine by April

A COVID-19 vaccine could be available to all Americans as soon as April, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert, told CNN on Tuesday.

Authorities will most likely offer any available vaccine doses to frontline healthcare workers first, he said, followed by older people and others considered most vulnerable to severe disease.

But he expressed concerns that some might be hesitant to accept a vaccine. Convincing people to get the vaccine could take months, he warned.

On Monday, Pfizer announced that its vaccine candidate had succeeded in the final stage of clinical trials, marking a major milestone in the race for a vaccine.

Every American could have access to a COVID-19 vaccine before the end of April, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert, told CNN on Tuesday.

On Monday, Pfizer announced that the coronavirus vaccine it had developed with its German partner BioNTech had succeeded in the final stage of clinical trials, marking a major milestone in the global race for a vaccine. The drugmaker said the vaccine was found to be 90% effective at preventing COVID-19.

Without mentioning Pfizer specifically, Fauci predicted that authorities would begin offering a vaccine as early as late November and that frontline healthcare workers would get it first.

"It is likely, though the final determination has not been made, that healthcare providers who put themselves in harm's way to take care of individuals will be of the highest priority," he said.

After this, older people and others considered most vulnerable to severe disease would be vaccinated, followed by other key workers. The vaccine would then be rolled out to the general population, Fauci said.

"We're talking probably by April, the end of April," Fauci said.

His prediction echoed comments made the same day by Alex Azar, the US secretary of health and human services, who said "all Americans who would want to take a vaccine" would be able to by late March or early April.

Fauci's views differed from Azar's, however, on the order of vaccination. While Fauci said frontline healthcare workers would be first in line, Azar said nursing-home residents would get the vaccine in December, followed by first responders and other frontline workers in January.

Fauci also said he was worried that not everyone may want the vaccine. Opponents could include people opposed to all vaccination as well as people alarmed by the vaccine's unprecedented speed of development.

A concern, he said, "was that we have a lot of people in this country who may not want to get vaccinated right away."

It may take "well into" the second and third quarters of next year "to finally get people convinced to get vaccinated," he told CNN.

Read more: Pfizer's top scientist tells us the pharma giant is already thinking about a new version of its coronavirus vaccine for 2021 that can overcome one of its biggest limitations

On Tuesday, Fauci also called the results for Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine "impressive."

"I'm going to look at the data, but I trust Pfizer, I trust the FDA," he told MSNBC.

Pfizer won't decide who gets the vaccine first — that's up to a group of scientists, experts, and authorities, Fauci said.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has the final say, he said, following guidance from its Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

The CDC will work alongside the nongovernmental National Academy of Medicine, he added.

A vaccine would "have a major impact on everything that we do with regard to COVID," Fauci said Monday.

And where was Biden when all these happened? Oops... He forgot. 

On 11/11/2020 at 8:19 PM, Guest Guest said:

And where was Biden when all these happened? Oops... He forgot. 

I would say this instead.. Trump wasn't the one that created this vaccine for sure. its the doctor and scientists who did it. and please, this doesn't says that Trump was the one behind the creation of this vaccine. He had already lost his footings in the white house. and donald trump is a 120% screw loose. he & his whole gang of family & his administration can't even shoot straight. He wants a recount of the votes, sure.. the people gladly recount everything for him.. and Biden is still ahead of him

On 11/11/2020 at 2:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

Very well said! But sadly, it's not just young Americans having the stupid idea that Biden will be any much of a President than Trump. Even Americans who belongs in the age of dinosaurs are behaving just as ignorantly, as what you can see of an American here.

many young americans did not see the picture because it was largely controlled by the media. the media wants the monies from china too. US has the fundamental technologies patent and is generating revenue from it more than any other sector. if they were to surrender the patent due to the mandatory technologies transfer, it would mean that they no long hold the technologies rights.

if you goes to a restaurant and tell the chef that they have to share the recipe before you can eat there. they will probably kick you out. American was one of the few countries which sacrifice their economy to paris accord, when most of the other countries ignore it. so it is only fair that US withdraw from the accord.

Greta is just a tool to attack Trump, as Trump will be seen as bully if he respond to a young girl in a harsh way. That is why Trump asked Greta to go to a real school.

Guest MAGAKAG

The very title of this thread alone is already false and misleading. How is it official when Sleepy Joe and Blowjob Kamala have not even been certified by the GSA.

I have faith that good will always triumph over evil & God has his ways to straighten things out. It is already happening with the well-timed passing of RBG to allow for the swift appointment of ACB. Likewise, it is no pure coincidence the 3 justices - ACB, BK & NG appointed by Trump, were previously part of the Bush's legal team who helped secure his win against Al Gore in the 2000 election dispute. 

Trump will always be one step ahead of these lawless Demonrats, to him it is deja vu all over again having been thru 4 yrs of Russian hoax, Mueller's witch hunt & faux impeachment hearings. The next week or so will be crucial for him to finally sift out his real allies from the deep state swamp (esp. the Republicans). In the meantime, Sleepy Joe can dream about breaking Al Gore's 32 days record of self declared POTUS elect in 2000 lol.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:07 AM, Steve5380 said:

One nightmare in America will be over in two months, on January 20 2021.

We Americans cannot but feel that there will be a rebirth when the next president takes office.  He will have a huge task, the most important will be to regain control of the covid pandemic.  Hopefully the leaving individual can be convinced to take the pandemic seriously with effective action now that he does not have to worry about reelection.

In a good scenario, one could envision the two presidents,  the old and the new one,  working together in these two month to implement a rigorous campaign with a nationwide mandate to use masks everywhere,  to limit person gatherings to a very small number everywhere,  to invoke the US Defense Production Act to force companies to produce more personal protection equipment, especially good masks N95 for health care workers, teachers, and why not, the population at large.  This could contain the runaway pandemic, something of the utmost urgency. 

Not true, not all Americans feel like you.

Trump has a lot of supporters and they will continue to support him.  Who knows? Trump may find ways to get back into the game and give you a good time. Hope for the best. You deserve Trump.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Not true, not all Americans feel like you.

Trump has a lot of supporters and they will continue to support him.  Who knows? Trump may find ways to get back into the game and give you a good time. Hope for the best. You deserve Trump.

Oh was I wrong!   I assumed that after his loss to Biden, Trump would take his mind off the elections and for the few months he has left dedicate his attention to attacking the pandemic in collaboration with the next president.  Instead, he has hunkered down in the White House and instead attacked on twitter the results of the election with a fury that reveals how desperate he is.   With this, he has proven that he is at the bottom of low lives. 

20 hours ago, single42 said:

I would say this instead.. Trump wasn't the one that created this vaccine for sure. its the doctor and scientists who did it. and please, this doesn't says that Trump was the one behind the creation of this vaccine. He had already lost his footings in the white house. and donald trump is a 120% screw loose. he & his whole gang of family & his administration can't even shoot straight. He wants a recount of the votes, sure.. the people gladly recount everything for him.. and Biden is still ahead of him

Trump wasn't the one to create the vaccine, but neither was it done by Biden. So why bring it up in this thread? 

6 hours ago, single42 said:

too many brainwashed jokers in here voting for fat ass trump who has zero quality as a leader to lead the nation.. its a sinking ship.

Fat ass Trump might be better than the senile dementia Biden. If all the other Democrats can drop out of the race and Biden is now the best person that the entire Democrats can put to contest Trump, it is not even about whether Trump should win or not anymore. It is more about Democrats deserving to lose or not for not putting in any better efforts. 

• Steve5380 changed the title to It is official: The US now HAS AGAIN a decent president! (updated 3/2021)
  • G_M changed the title to All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter