Pulse  Clinic

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

9 hours ago, InBangkok said:

Better to know something about an historical figure before making assumptions, I think. Most people assumed Lord Louis Mountbatten was an upright figure, a fine soldier and leader of men who married one of the richest women in England. After all he was a great grandson of Queen Victoria.

Not sure about his being a thief but his honor was more than questionable and he was certainly a liar - big time. Both Mountbattens started to have affairs quite soon after their marriage. Her long affair with the leader of India, Nehru, was a well known scandal. Last year’s publication of a book about the couple made clear this was just the tip of the iceberg. Mountbatten was homosexual and a pedophile. Both were criminal offenses. A Freedom of Information request showed that an early 1940s FBI Intelligence dossier made when the British wanted Mountbatten to be the Supreme Allied Commander in South East Asia characterized the couple as “persons of extremely low morals”. Mountbatten had “a perversion for young boys.”

Better to resist being cynical and overly critical to see every military commanders as "LIARS, WARMONGERS and THIEVES" like this @Matureltrans68spewed out.  My response to him was very measured and fitting.  I admitted that I don't know much about Lord Mountbatten but I attributed to him much pride and honor as a soldier, plus he was not a liar and a thief.  Why did I made these statements?

We should give people the benefit of the doubt. If he is in a honorable position, there should be some honor in him. He will not be a thief if he is a member of the Royal Family with millions in wealth.  He cannot be a liar if he is assigned to a post of the highest responsibility.   Note that Mountbatten was assigned to his commands,  not elected by a bunch of idiotic malevolent Americans like was the case with Donald Trump.  (just in case you want to give him as an example that contradicts what I just wrote).

Mountbatten had many defects but also many virtues. His biographers admit that "he was a truly great man", "his virtues outweighed his defects", "generous and loyal, and warm hearted".  (from Wikipedia).  

One cannot understand how as a homosexual you can condemn his lying about his homosexuality.  In those days, homosexuality was against the law in Britain.  His pedophilia has been disputed, although I don't think it is improbable, so I don't pass judgment on that.  If he was a pedophile, one can understand that he also lied about this.

8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

We should give people the benefit of the doubt. If he is in a honorable position, there should be some honor in him. He will not be a thief if he is a member of the Royal Family with millions in wealth.  He cannot be a liar if he is assigned to a post of the highest responsibility. 

What a load of nonsense!

21 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

What a load of nonsense!

Well, you can think that what I wrote (you only posted an excerpt of it) is nonsense, but this only tarnishes you.

Unfortunately you seem to have accepted that a character like Donald Trump as a lieder, a person in command is typical.  Yes, there are a certain percentage of low-lives with too much power,  but this is not typical, although it is a temptation for the cynical to think like that.

20 minutes ago, imran said:

dont worry, both republicans n democrates have same agenda towards china.

Yes, except that the democrats will not do the stupidities Trump did. They will seek protections against China, but will not shoot themselves in the foot by trying that.

46 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/21/america-loves-excusing-its-war-criminals-trump-pardons/

America Loves Excusing Its War Criminals

Bitter memories of impunity for U.S. soldiers still rankle even close allies.

This is a lie.  A majority of Americans were opposed of Trump's actions pardoning the Navy Seal. 

America does not love excusing its war criminals.

Instead, it has an insane love for celebrating Thanksgiving.  And this is a big problem.

WHOW KNOWS what will be the death toll after this and other holidays!

6 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, except that the democrats will not do the stupidities Trump did. They will seek protections against China, but will not shoot themselves in the foot by trying that.

Are you being the optimistic you or is this just too powerful a rebound from Trump days?  As much as I am happy that you are happy.  Because we know the road ahead ain't easy, it won't be that difficult.

12 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

Are you being the optimistic you or is this just too powerful a rebound from Trump days?  As much as I am happy that you are happy.  Because we know the road ahead ain't easy, it won't be that difficult.

They are the facts seen through the optimistic lens of mine.  There will be an initial big and easy improvement: to undo the many executive orders that Trump made.  From there on,  progress will be slower and long. Remember how long progress took during the 8 years of Obama, slowed down by an antagonist Congress.

2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

They are the facts seen through the optimistic lens of mine.  There will be an initial big and easy improvement: to undo the many executive orders that Trump made.  From there on,  progress will be slower and long. Remember how long progress took during the 8 years of Obama, slowed down by an antagonist Congress.

You should give Trump another 4 years.  1st term is just too short for American to see the kinder side of him.  Biden has spend 50 years as politicians , what is new about him?

Just now, Guest Willy said:

You should give Trump another 4 years.  1st term is just too short for American to see the kinder side of him.  Biden has spend 50 years as politicians , what is new about him?

Yes, Trump tried to show his "kinder side" for the next 4 years ahead.  He is refusing to concede the elections,  instead he had a vibrant team all fired up to prove that the election had been STOLEN from him.  After they failed in their attempt to prove the election rigged,  his last move was to appeal to the republican governors so that they disregard the votes of the American public and instead promote the pro-Trump delegates,  a move similar to promoting himself as a dictator.

What is new about Biden?   He is starting to get OLD,  a process that brings maturity, changes ideals from the youth, makes him more understanding and brings out empathy.  Also in his 8 years with Obama he may have learned a thing or two.  

Guest It is ME
11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

After they failed in their attempt to prove the election rigged,  his last move was to appeal to the republican governors so that they disregard the votes of the American public and instead promote the pro-Trump delegates,  a move similar to promoting himself as a dictator

Don't try to spice up your argument.  Trump is asking for another term in office whereas a dictator stays on forever.  You must be confused between the two. What kind of breakfast have you been consuming or are you reading the wrong newspaper thrown at your doorstep? Take it easy. 

1 hour ago, Guest It is ME said:

Don't try to spice up your argument.  Trump is asking for another term in office whereas a dictator stays on forever.  You must be confused between the two. What kind of breakfast have you been consuming or are you reading the wrong newspaper thrown at your doorstep? Take it easy. 

It may be you, whoever you are, that is trying to distort things.  Trump IS trying to stay forever, that's why he invented this "election fraud".   If he would not be trying to stay in power no-matter-what  he would have conceded the victory to Biden as soon as this became evident, wished him good luck,  and announced his intention to have another term as president AFTER Biden.   It is also easy to understand why he wants to stay in power, because he faces serious consequences after he loses his immunity as president.

Guest Real Consequence
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

It is also easy to understand why he wants to stay in power, because he faces serious consequences after he loses his immunity as president.

And Kim Jong Un can now safely nuke America?

15 minutes ago, Guest Real Consequence said:

And Kim Jong Un can now safely nuke America?

He could try to nuke America.  But would he be such a fool?   In most seas of this world there are incognito American submarines which could retaliate and transform North Korea into a moon landscape.  And if he can reach America from land,  America can reach him from land.

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Well, you can think that what I wrote (you only posted an excerpt of it) is nonsense, but this only tarnishes you.

Unfortunately you seem to have accepted that a character like Donald Trump as a lieder, a person in command is typical.  Yes, there are a certain percentage of low-lives with too much power,  but this is not typical, although it is a temptation for the cynical to think like that.

Rubbish! Your post describing Mountbatten is full of errors and, worse, wrong assumptions. 

The allegation that someone will not have been a thief because he was member of a Royal Family is nuts. Queen Victoria had almost 90 great grandchildren. You seem to suppose as such that all will be wealthy. Totally untrue. Mountbatten’s was a minor branch of that family and like many he had to work for a living. 

Most remaining European royal families are irrelevant apart from Spain’s. Strange, given your comments, that the former King of almost 40 years, at one time like Mountbatten hugely respected despite a long series of marital infidelities, now lives in exile - the result of a huge scandal involving bribery, theft and misuse of public funds. So royals can’t be thieves?

I did not, as you state, condemn his homosexuality. I merely stated it was against the law in the UK for most of his life. In the eyes of the law, therefore, he was therefore a known criminal. Remember that at the same time, Alan Turing was gay, found out and given the choice of 2 years in jail or chemical castration. Having chosen the latter, this man who, it is universally agreed, unquestionably shortened the war in Europe by about 2 years and saved 14 million lives, killed himself because of the effect of punishment on his life. With Mountbatten, the man whose decision to bring forward the partition of India by a year resulted in the genocide of up to 2 million souls, the authorities merely turned blind eyes.

But it is the entire tone of your paean to his virtues that come crashing down in the discussion of his pedophilia. The recent book I referred to has first hand testimony, with one referring to his liking for “beautiful young boys in school uniform”. His driver during the war is on record as stating he would take young boys of between 8 and 12 to him and was given a weekly payment to keep quiet.

And you believe this man deserved honour? That is certainly not my idea of honour.

Guest FiveDicks

Aiyoh these once hillbilly AMDK can talk so much to justify they are an angel to save the world, talk is cheap but what we see throughout the history is they continues made a mess from stolen lands, genocide, brainwashed the native people namely America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and until today could get away as they formed an Anglosphere club.  No wonder some still worshiped and brainwashed/whitewashed them via the powerful media and film industry they created.

2 hours ago, InBangkok said:

Rubbish! Your post describing Mountbatten is full of errors and, worse, wrong assumptions. 

The allegation that someone will not have been a thief because he was member of a Royal Family is nuts. Queen Victoria had almost 90 great grandchildren. You seem to suppose as such that all will be wealthy. Totally untrue. Mountbatten’s was a minor branch of that family and like many he had to work for a living. 

Most remaining European royal families are irrelevant apart from Spain’s. Strange, given your comments, that the former King of almost 40 years, at one time like Mountbatten hugely respected despite a long series of marital infidelities, now lives in exile - the result of a huge scandal involving bribery, theft and misuse of public funds. So royals can’t be thieves?

Now you are coming up with a bunch of nonsense trying to gain an upper hand in this conversation.  What moves you to download such loads of dirt to prove me wrong?  

I said that I don't know much about Mountbatten, but I don't think of him as a thief and dishonorable in principle, given all the honors he received and being a member of the Royal family.  You haven't shown that he stole anything, and in his long career he was not dishonored.  You dug out a lot of dirt on him, and after now looking up more of his life, I doubt much of it.  If the king of Spain was discovered to have stolen, this is no reason to assume that royalties are thieves.  Maybe if one day I have an audience with a member of a royal family, should I check my pockets thereafter?  But in any case, my point is that one should not immediately assume the worst about a person.  I never thought of you as a thief and a criminal, but,  how can I know?  Should I assume that perhaps you have an obscure past covered by your music activities?  I don't do that!

2 hours ago, InBangkok said:

I did not, as you state, condemn his homosexuality. I merely stated it was against the law in the UK for most of his life. In the eyes of the law, therefore, he was therefore a known criminal. Remember that at the same time, Alan Turing was gay, found out and given the choice of 2 years in jail or chemical castration. Having chosen the latter, this man who, it is universally agreed, unquestionably shortened the war in Europe by about 2 years and saved 14 million lives, killed himself because of the effect of punishment on his life. With Mountbatten, the man whose decision to bring forward the partition of India by a year resulted in the genocide of up to 2 million souls, the authorities merely turned blind eyes.

But it is the entire tone of your paean to his virtues that come crashing down in the discussion of his pedophilia. The recent book I referred to has first hand testimony, with one referring to his liking for “beautiful young boys in school uniform”. His driver during the war is on record as stating he would take young boys of between 8 and 12 to him and was given a weekly payment to keep quiet.

And you believe this man deserved honour? That is certainly not my idea of honour.

Yes, you did!  You condemned his homosexuality as part of the bashing of his character, remarking that because of that he was a criminal.  And a liar big time! His decision to expedite the independence of India had its reasons, and he apparently did not push the partition and separation of Pakistan.  The situation was quite complicated, not as simple as you put it to bash him. There was no purposed genocide of millions of Indians. It was an unfortunate consequence of the partition. You are too quick to bring up genocide like what happened to 6 million people in another country at the time.

And his pedophilia...  Having the knowledge of the unjust condemnation of homosexuality,  I stop short of a blanket condemnation of pedophilia.  I am against it, but I don't know what makes a person a pedophilic.  And I suspect that you don't know it either.  At most I speculate that it may be another mistake by the Creator.

Your idea of honor does not matter here.  There is some honor in a person who chooses to become a soldier and risk his life for his country.  Musicians seldom have this honor, although they may have other ways to be honorable.

The topic of this thread is the US government and its transition from the presidency of Donald Trump.  It serves no purpose to uncover misdeeds of people in position of power who are already dead and nearly forgotten.  I think that the misdeeds of Trump are far more serious than that of this soldier in WWII who lead in the liberation of Singapore,  while Trump did a lot of damage to the US.  Let's change the conversation to him, if possible.

Edited by Steve5380

2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I stop short of a blanket condemnation of pedophilia.  I am against it, but I don't know what makes a person a pedophilic.  And I suspect that you don't know it either.  At most I speculate that it may be another mistake by the Creator.

You do not condemn pedophilia outright? That is sick and utterly disgraceful.

19 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

You do not condemn pedophilia outright? That is sick and utterly disgraceful.

I condemn the act of pedophilia for its possible victimization,  but not the pedophilic himself.  I don't know if it is voluntary or inborn.

But you are sick and utterly disgraceful if you call me sick and utterly disgraceful.  This should go without saying :)

Edited by Steve5380

11 hours ago, Guest FiveDicks said:

Aiyoh these once hillbilly AMDK can talk so much to justify they are an angel to save the world, talk is cheap 

There was an American angel who came to save the world.  His name was Prophet Smith.  He created the Mormon religion.  They don't think highly of FiveDicks, but they allowed their followers to have several women.  If your Five Dicks were for five women, this would have been fine with them.  (lately they gave up on polygamy).

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

The topic of this thread is the US government and its transition from the presidency of Donald Trump.  It serves no purpose to uncover misdeeds of people in position of power who are already dead and nearly forgotten.  I think that the misdeeds of Trump are far more serious than that of this soldier in WWII who lead in the liberation of Singapore,  while Trump did a lot of damage to the US.  Let's change the conversation to him, if possible.

Oh really? And who injected Lord Mountbatten into this thread in the first place?

Edited by InBangkok

47 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

There was an American angel who came to save the world.  His name was Prophet Smith.  He created the Mormon religion.  They don't think highly of FiveDicks, but they allowed their followers to have several women.  If your Five Dicks were for five women, this would have be fine with them.  (lately they gave up on polygamy).

One Mitt Romney's stance against Donald Trump was admirable.

Guest Dreamer
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

There was an American angel who came to save the world.  His name was Prophet Smith.  He created the Mormon religion. 

Another newest religion invented by American. What is next?

Wonder if the people in USA and many others thought that that country will regressed to a dictatorship under Trump if he had won the reelection. And to think almost half the people still voted for him after the crazy sheet in the past 4 years. Unfarkingbelievable.....! 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

8 hours ago, wilfgene said:

One Mitt Romney's stance against Donald Trump was admirable.

Yes indeed.  He is no angel, but he has redeemed himself in the eyes of many of us.

2 hours ago, Guest Dreamer said:

Another newest religion invented by American. What is next?

With time one realizes that ALL religions were invented somewhere by someone :) 

1 hour ago, TPYmuscle69 said:

Wonder if the people in USA and many others thought that that country will regressed to a dictatorship under Trump if he had won the reelection. And to think almost half the people still voted for him after the crazy sheet in the past 4 years. Unfarkingbelievable.....! 

At times it may appear that some societies give an example to the world,  but in reality all we humans are the same no matter in which part of the world we live!

15 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

With time one realizes that ALL religions were invented somewhere by someone :) 

At least those 2000 years old religions have some historical evidences, at least, in the form of places and landscape.  Mormon? I have no clue where those places were as mentioned in "Joseph Smith" story.  In comparison, I think J K Rowling is more convincing.  Now get back to the topic why a substantial American voters (in Texas) dislike Biden. 

Edited by Why?

20 minutes ago, Why? said:

At least those 2000 years old religions have some historical evidences, at least, in the form of places and landscape.  Mormon? I have no clue where those places were as mentioned in "Joseph Smith" story.  In comparison, I think J K Rowling is more convincing.

Dear @Why,  you don't need to convince me to be skeptical, ha ha.  Mormonism has no physical evidences to substantiate their dogmas.  But so other ancient religions don't have them either.  What does it matter if places and landscapes coincide with what their scriptures write about?  One place that does not coincide is the mentioning of the Paradise, the "Garden of Eden"  in Moses' Genesis, we don't find it on the mapa mundi.  Neither are there traces of Noah's ark.  And the places mentioned in Jules Verne's book of fantasy "Around the world in 80 days" have some semblance with real places,  yet it is not a Holy Book.

Edited by Steve5380

On 11/24/2020 at 7:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

Aiyoh ...please lah... you think just because Hillary Clinton declared 40 years of her taxes means that she is squeaky clean? At the end of the day, her hidden servers still did her in, didn't they? Every single one of your Presidents will have some skeletons hidden in their closets. Guarantee me a crime-free and guilt-free POTUS and I will show you God. At the barest minimum, none of them goes around trying to hoodwink the electorate that they are "corruption free" and insist on "high pay" to stay that way. 

Cynical as always...

As for Hillary, "her hidden servers did her in"?   Not at all!   This woman, who is not as smart as she think she is, made the mistake of using a private server for correspondence that was work related, her government job.  It was not "hidden".  It would not have been a big deal had not perverted Donald Trump used it to bash her.  Perverted Trump also bashed Obama for not having been born in America, and oh! was he wrong!  It was the tip of the iceberg of his potential for lying and deceiving. 

Of course I cannot guarantee that Obama is crime-free and guilt-free.  But so nobody can guarantee that YOU are crime-free and guilt-free.  I am not aware of anything on Obama's record that shows criminal or civil misconduct.  So please don't assume that most presidents are such abominations like the one we have now.

Guest Meanly Preacher

Hillary Clinton's server (singular) was not hidden. As the other guest who has the ability to think critically and honestly about politics wrote, you don't understand American politics enough to pretend to be an expert, and you keep repeating the half-truths you saw, heard, or read from Fox News, OAN, Newsmax, Rush Limbaugh, and Breitbart as a result.

When Hillary Clinton took over the State Department in 2009, the e-mail system was barely functional, and she wanted access on her phone as she would be traveling a lot. Instead of waiting a year for the system to be upgraded, she decided to use the server owned by the Clinton Foundation, because it was already set up and had been handling her husband's post-presidential business for many years with no hacks or security leaks. In retrospect, she obviously should have just waited a year for the official State Department upgrade, but she did not break any specific law in existence at that time.

You are, of course and not surprisingly, confused by the Right Wing "News" Media conflating Hillary Clinton's personal e-mail with the Russian / Wikileaks hacks into the Democratic National Committee and her campaign assistant John Podesta. Those were the e-mails released by Wikileaks. Nobody ever hacked into Hillary Clinton's personal e-mails from the non-secret and completely secure server at the internationally respected Clinton Foundation. The Right Wing "News" Media knew the general public has little understanding of things like servers, or which account was which, and used that for deception.

At the end of the day, though, 2016 doesn't matter. Joe Biden is the next US President because he is a fundamentally good man who will actually try to do the job and not act like running a government is a plot for a "reality" TV show. That includes effectively challenging the PRC as opposed to announing phony stunts while secretly taking their money.

2 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Hillary Clinton's server (singular) was not hidden. As the other guest who has the ability to think critically and honestly about politics wrote, you don't understand American politics enough to pretend to be an expert, and you keep repeating the half-truths you saw, heard, or read from Fox News, OAN, Newsmax, Rush Limbaugh, and Breitbart as a result.

When Hillary Clinton took over the State Department in 2009, the e-mail system was barely functional, and she wanted access on her phone as she would be traveling a lot. Instead of waiting a year for the system to be upgraded, she decided to use the server owned by the Clinton Foundation, because it was already set up and had been handling her husband's post-presidential business for many years with no hacks or security leaks. In retrospect, she obviously should have just waited a year for the official State Department upgrade, but she did not break any specific law in existence at that time.

You are, of course and not surprisingly, confused by the Right Wing "News" Media conflating Hillary Clinton's personal e-mail with the Russian / Wikileaks hacks into the Democratic National Committee and her campaign assistant John Podesta. Those were the e-mails released by Wikileaks. Nobody ever hacked into Hillary Clinton's personal e-mails from the non-secret and completely secure server at the internationally respected Clinton Foundation. The Right Wing "News" Media knew the general public has little understanding of things like servers, or which account was which, and used that for deception.

You almost sound exactly like the type of supporter of the political system we have here : whatever some familee do, it will be forever be correct. Whatever other families do, they will be forever wrong. Like what another forummer has said in another thread: 只许州官放火,不许百姓点灯。

OK, since you like it that way, Hillary Clinton is without any skeletons in her closet. She is whiter than white, purer than pure. She should have been the previous POTUS. So, God can step aside now, because she is better and she is THE Goddess now. Happy?? 

At the end of the day, though, 2016 doesn't matter. Joe Biden is the next US President because he is a fundamentally good man who will actually try to do the job and not act like running a government is a plot for a "reality" TV show.

The entire America had been a reality show for the longest time. All the world's a stage, especially America, And all the men and women merely players, especially the Americans. Regardless if Joe Biden is fundamentally a good man or not, he is fundamentally a senile man. We also have seen fundamentally good man in our political scene here, but he turned out to be nothing more than someone's figure head to be used by other people in his dementia. 

That includes effectively challenging the PRC as opposed to announing phony stunts while secretly taking their money.

Let's see what Biden will do, OK? LOL!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-s-comments-downplaying-china-threat-u-s-fires-pols-n1001236 

China is a Serious Issue, Not a Campaign Meme - Defense One

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The entire America had been a reality show for the longest time. All the world's a stage, especially America, And all the men and women merely players, especially the Americans. Regardless if Joe Biden is fundamentally a good man or not, he is fundamentally a senile man. We also have seen fundamentally good man in our political scene here, but he turned out to be nothing more than someone's figure head to be used by other people in his dementia. 

You seem to be a perfect candidate for a disciple of Donald Trump.  You swallow whole everything he says, and so he can put ideas into your head.  Like Joe Biden being a senile man.

In case you don't know, Biden has had a stuttering problem since childhood and throughout his life.  He has learned to manage it, however.  Fast debates, with plenty of back and forth,  are especially challenging for a person with stuttering problems.  We witness how well Biden speaks in public, with only minor gaffes here and there, like mixing up a name in a debate. 

We don't need a president who is a master of oratory and debater skills.  We need a person who is intelligent, who has practical and moral thinking, who listens to others and is able to take advice.  Biden is such a person,  Trump is not.

Many intelligent and competent people in Biden's staff will check what he thinks, and they will not have any problems to make him aware if some of it is not right.  With Trump, people are afraid to contradict him and so they always have to kiss his ass.  

8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Many intelligent and competent people in Biden's staff will check what he thinks, and they will not have any problems to make him aware if some of it is not right. 

... and yet nobody thinks he was wrong to downplay the threat of China and they allowed him to do it? Sounds like he is just going to be another dementia puppet for use as a figurehead in other people's political and personal agenda again. 

Guest Walking With Pink Panthers

Hi @G_M, it might be a good idea to merge this thread with It is official: The US will have again a decent president and maybe change the name to something like Trump Loses US Election 2020 / Transition 2021 / Biden Era Begins (Compiled), because there is no good reason to have two separate threads which both consist of random guests (a couple of whom I suspect are actually this forum's most prominent self-hating, right-wing brainwashed, still-in-shock Trump Loving Members) arguing with @Steve5380, a few more sensible members, and some other guests who actually seem to have set foot in the US at some point during their lives.

I don't think there is any need to create a new thread for every aspect of the US Election and its aftermath, despite being an important world event, and a few months ago I got the impression that the moderators wanted to discourage such postings and relegate most foreign news to a general thread. I don't mind if this remains a separate thread, but I think a Foreign General News thread should be a pinned topic, along with Foreign / Overseas LGBTQ News and Singapore Local LGBTQ News. To finish the quartet, perhaps you guys can merge a few low volume local topics to create a Singapore General News thread as well. Just a suggestion anyway.

56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

... and yet nobody thinks he was wrong to downplay the threat of China and they allowed him to do it? Sounds like he is just going to be another dementia puppet for use as a figurehead in other people's political and personal agenda again. 

What should he have said about "the threat of China"?

24 minutes ago, Guest Walking With Pink Panthers said:

Hi @G_M, it might be a good idea to merge this thread with It is official: The US will have again a decent president and maybe change the name to something like Trump Loses US Election 2020 / Transition 2021 / Biden Era Begins (Compiled), because there is no good reason to have two separate threads which both consist of random guests (a couple of whom I suspect are actually this forum's most prominent self-hating, right-wing brainwashed, still-in-shock Trump Loving Members) arguing with @Steve5380, a few more sensible members, and some other guests who actually seem to have set foot in the US at some point during their lives.

I don't think there is any need to create a new thread for every aspect of the US Election and its aftermath, despite being an important world event, and a few months ago I got the impression that the moderators wanted to discourage such postings and relegate most foreign news to a general thread. I don't mind if this remains a separate thread, but I think a Foreign General News thread should be a pinned topic, along with Foreign / Overseas LGBTQ News and Singapore Local LGBTQ News. To finish the quartet, perhaps you guys can merge a few low volume local topics to create a Singapore General News thread as well. Just a suggestion anyway.

If there's anything I like about Donald Trump, it's the fact that he doesn't go around trying to silence all his haters like the way Biden supporters try to do over here.

Maybe Biden can send in the 34th proposal to amend the 233 year old Constitution, so that he can remove the very First Amendment made in 1791 protecting the freedom of speech? With Biden coming into power, I think the entire nation is going free-falling and they still have no clue what's gonna happen. Hahahahaha .... 

GoPro Awards: Kayaker Drops Over 60 ft. Waterfall animated gif

39 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

What should he have said about "the threat of China"?

May be Trump is racist towards China.  But I strongly believe one thing that Trump did right, was not to allow NATO/WHO or any other international body, to a free ride at the back of America's expenses when such institutions do not have much power on the world stage. 

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
9 hours ago, Guest Walking With Pink Panthers said:

I don't mind if this remains a separate thread, but I think a Foreign General News thread should be a pinned topic, along with Foreign / Overseas LGBTQ News and Singapore Local LGBTQ News. To finish the quartet, perhaps you guys can merge a few low volume local topics to create a Singapore General News thread as well. Just a suggestion anyway.

The idea of pinning the two gay news threads has been mentioned before, as well as making threads for local and foreign general news, but never happened.

3 hours ago, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

The idea of pinning the two gay news threads has been mentioned before, as well as making threads for local and foreign general news, but never happened.

Maybe it's the lack of strong motivations to combine some threads together.  Should it be to reduce the number of threads?  There is such a variety of threads, many with very little justification,  yet this site respects the wish of people to start a thread about what THEY think is interesting or important.   And any Guest can start a thread.  If they are irrelevant, the slowly vanish into the collection of infinite old threads. 

To combine threads may reduce their number, but it also makes their subject less specific.  Instead, what may be useful is to have the title of threads clearly reflect what they are about,  and we see lately that the Moderator takes the initiative to change the title of some threads.

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Haha presidential is not over. 

It is not over if you listen to Trump.  But nearly everyone else has already given up on the idea that he will prevail.

I think that his strategy is clear:  having suspected some time ago that he may not be able to win a 2nd term, he came up with this accusation of fraud, that mail-in ballots would be ripe with fraud. He is a master in convincing his naive sheep of anything he pleases, like the democrats plotting to "steal" the election.  Today, with no proof of any of this and all his recourses exhausted, all he has left is this sad show of his crooked lawyers claiming in public what they would not dare to claim in a court of law.  He already said that he would leave the White House, but he thinks that in this way he wont leave as a loser but as a martyr, victim of a conspiracy, ready to seek justice by running for another term in 2024.

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe it's the lack of strong motivations to combine some threads together.  Should it be to reduce the number of threads?  There is such a variety of threads, many with very little justification,  yet this site respects the wish of people to start a thread about what THEY think is interesting or important. 

You talking about yourself here? You are the one who started the different threads about the US Presidential Election in the first place. And then those who cannot take criticism will start another thread in the Members Lounge so that they can go bash the Member with conflicting views in private using PM. So don't go blame the Guests for starting multiple threads, when the Members are doing such a fine job by themselves in this aspect.  

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You talking about yourself here? You are the one who started the different threads about the US Presidential Election in the first place. 

You have to admit that the US elections have a little more relevance than a strange animal seen in one of your parks, or a "baby face",  not that I object to these.  And this US election is a good means to learn about human characters, like this one:

And we have to recognize that now in this inevitable transition, after the losers cannot change the fact of their loss,  now do pop up such bizarre and ridiculous "legal" argumentations made by the most deranged lawyer trying to defend the most abominable president:

Guest diaperdon

this one is very funny. ha ha

But Trump was really very badly advised to capture the scene at the small desk plus the non decorated Christmas Tree in the back.

Probably he insisted himself to sit at the small desk in memory to Abraham Lincoln...

https://twitter.com/hashtag/DiaperDonald?src=hashtag_click

Pic of Donald Trump sitting behind 'tiny' desk leaves people with thoughts  - it s viral - Hindustan Times

Donald Trump Is Getting Trolled on Twitter Over His 'Tiny Desk Tantrum' on  Thanksgiving | Glamour

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-twitter-diaperdon-b79439.html

Donald Trump furious with Twitter as #diaperdon trends

onald Trump has claimed that a law protecting Twitter from liability over its users’ post must be scrapped due to “national security” fears as he was mocked online with the hashtag #diaperdon.

The outgoing US President called for Section 230, which protects website publishers from liability for third-party content under US law, to be “immediately terminated” after claiming that Twitter was fabricating its trends to solely portray “negative stuff”.

The president's outburst came as the term #diaperdon trended on Twitter. The term went viral as pictures were shared of the President sitting at a small desk during last night’s White House press conference.  

“Twitter is sending out totally false “Trends” that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world,” he wrote. 

"They make it up, and only negative “stuff”. Same thing will happen to Twitter as is happening to @FoxNews daytime. Also, big Conservative discrimination!"

After these tweets I think the world is even laughing louder....  (Good thing: it shows he got the message and even reads the "trends" on twitter... isn't that stu....)

Well, now we know why Guest Guest is always such a pain. We know from the Moderator who wrote in the Getting Married to a Woman,  but Have Sex with the Brother Before thread that Guest Guest is a multi headed hydra who posts as three guests and also as a member!!!

This is what GM wrote re the thread below on November 20 -

The above TS is the same person who post the following in other threads which carries the same IP. 

He is also active as members. 

Member's discretion is advised. 

Take it with a pinch of salt.

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 11/24/2020 at 12:45 AM, Why? said:

Back to the same old same old boring way again. At least, the past 4 years have been a very exciting years for American and the world. Trump will be greatly missed by 50% of the Americans.

Biden won 51% of the Popular Vote, while about 2% of those casting ballots chose Third Parties as well, so Trump will be missed by 47% of Americans at most -- wealthy assholes who only want tax cuts and don't care about the situation of society in general, religious fanatics who want to bring the Book of Revelation to life right now, and racists / bigots / misogynists who want to take away the rights of minorities (including Asians), women, and gays -- but they are not the majority of the country.

Some of you need to stop pretending that you support Trump. You know he is not even remotely qualified to lead one of the world's most important nations. Just admit that you hate America and want to see the country suffer for your own reasons. This is a case of be careful what you wish for, however, as the world was a horrible place before America ascended to the dominance in World War II. Certain forces are trying to restore the pre-1945 world order and we would all be harmed as a result.

Politics is not supposed to be exciting or entertaining. It is supposed to be about people who love their countries and humanity making decisions to benefit their countries and humanity. Trump does not love anything but shoveling money into his personal and corporate bank accounts, regardless of the source, including shady PRC businesses, Russian gangsters, Middle Eastern ruling families, and his psycho fans. It is time for the world's politicians to wake up before climate change destroys us all.

On 11/25/2020 at 1:49 AM, InBangkok said:

Better to know something about an historical figure before making assumptions, I think. Most people assumed Lord Louis Mountbatten was an upright figure, a fine soldier and leader of men who married one of the richest women in England. After all he was a great grandson of Queen Victoria. Not sure about his being a thief but his honor was more than questionable and he was certainly a liar - big time. Both Mountbattens started to have affairs quite soon after their marriage. Her long affair with the leader of India, Nehru, was a well known scandal. Last year’s publication of a book about the couple made clear this was just the tip of the iceberg. Mountbatten was homosexual and a pedophile. Both were criminal offenses. A Freedom of Information request showed that an early 1940s FBI Intelligence dossier made when the British wanted Mountbatten to be the Supreme Allied Commander in South East Asia characterized the couple as “persons of extremely low morals”. Mountbatten had “a perversion for young boys.”

Hold the phone! Lord Mountbatten was secretly gay and also secretly a child molester? Yuck! Is this the karmic reason so many weird older men always tried to talk to me whenever I walked on Mountbatten Road during secondary school? Learn something new every day!

14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is not over if you listen to Trump.  But nearly everyone else has already given up on the idea that he will prevail. I think that his strategy is clear:  having suspected some time ago that he may not be able to win a 2nd term, he came up with this accusation of fraud, that mail-in ballots would be ripe with fraud. He is a master in convincing his naive sheep of anything he pleases, like the democrats plotting to "steal" the election.  Today, with no proof of any of this and all his recourses exhausted, all he has left is this sad show of his crooked lawyers claiming in public what they would not dare to claim in a court of law.  He already said that he would leave the White House, but he thinks that in this way he wont leave as a loser but as a martyr, victim of a conspiracy, ready to seek justice by running for another term in 2024.

I don't understand what Trump is thinking. He lost the Popular Vote by more than six million. He lost the Electoral College by 74 electors, the same amount he won over Hillary, which he and his staff falsely called a "historic landslide" four years ago. Biden won a bigger percentage of the popular vote than any challenger against an incumbent since FDR knocked off Hoover in 1932, which includes Reagan dumping Carter in 1980, as well as Clinton beating out Old Bush in 1992. Trump has clearly been rejected by America.

So now he wants Giuliani and his other crazy lawyers to sue over non-existent "voter fraud" and get corrupt judges appointed by Trump, or Republican state legislators who support Trump, to throw out the actual votes of citizens and install new Electoral College participants to proclaim Trump as the winner in multiple states which he lost. That is crazy! He would literally rip America in half and start a Civil War because he lost an election, is too much of a sore loser to admit defeat, and is afraid of being punished for tax fraud.

He is also trying to intentionally make things worse by the time Biden takes over. Iran's top nuclear scientist was just assassinated. They will obviously blame the US and Israel and look for ways to retaliate. World War III could be on the verge of erupting in the next few months. McConnell and the Senate also refuse to vote on the COVID-19 relief bill passed by Pelosi and the House, which would greatly help Americans struggling through the pandemic, and people are literally going to be evicted from their homes at Christmas.

3 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Some of you need to stop pretending that you support Trump.

I am supposed to be looking for Santa Cluas, but cannot keep silence over such accusation.   I don't hate America and certainly not American (except some religious prick).  Decades passed before Trump even came into the picture, majority of american suffered under several presidents.  Unemployment, country deficits, poor economy, meddlesome politicians. Debts of individuals were high, mass imigrations stole many American graduates jobs, War confrontation, Rocket man will fire more rockets,  Islamatism came by the backdoor and no one is safe...etc.   

From republican to the democrats, the same familiar politician faces, the same merry-go-round chair. Their wife, their son, their friends were once long-term dwellers in the white house were all touted as potential presidential candidates after each term. Nothing new, nothing exciting.  One of my American colleagues told me it was hardship for the graduates, huge student loan to service, jobs were less desirable and scarce.  It was stressful, massacre in school backyard, mass shooting, explosion and the list goes on, not to mention weapondry confrontation around the globe.   Do you need me to list more?

Why should I care.  I am not American, but I pity American because I can relate their situation to ours.  Every presidential election did not drive my interest, for the above reasons, until Trump stood for presidency 4 years ago. He was the only soul totally out of the box  and from outside the White House.  A real change in the making just by his presence alone. 

His slogan "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" warms my heart and I have to pretend it was our own leader who said "MAKE SINGAPORE GREAT AGAIN!".  I was jealous of American, I wanted our leader to be as bold as Trump - to protect their own people first. A country with struggling citizens, is a country disregard its own weakening pillar.  Anyway, what comes after became history.  American's tolerance was breached and thus casted their support for Trump.  I wasn't surprised. 

What comes after was an eye-opener.  Trump walk his talk.  Our leader who were not a fan of Trump, saw American unemployment rate went down. Investor returns,  immigration restricted.  It was an ideal situation and I don't see what was wrong about protecting your own people, as every big country did that all the time.   Trump's calibrated policies is not impromptu nor impulsive, he is trying to crystalise his promises made 4 years ago.

Trump  did not lose this election, he lose to Convit-19 and by the same token, all the world leaders are equally fucked for not being able to contain and control the virus.  Without Covit-19, Biden would not even stand a chance to become president at all.  

Withdraw your accusation and now apologise to me.  😼

Edited by Why?

Guest Meanly Preacher
4 hours ago, Why? said:

I am supposed to be looking for Santa Cluas, but cannot keep silence over such accusation. I don't hate America and certainly not American (except some religious prick). Decades passed before Trump even came into the picture, majority of american suffered under several presidents. Unemployment, country deficits, poor economy, meddlesome politicians. Debts of individuals were high, mass imigrations stole many American graduates jobs, War confrontation, Rocket man will fire more rockets, Islamatism came by the backdoor and no one is safe ... etc. From republican to the democrats, the same familiar politician faces, the same merry-go-round chair. Their wife, their son, their friends were once long-term dwellers in the white house were all touted as potential presidential candidates after each term. Nothing new, nothing exciting. One of my American colleagues told me it was hardship for the graduates, huge student loan to service, jobs were less desirable and scarce. It was stressful, massacre in school backyard, mass shooting, explosion and the list goes on, not to mention weapondry confrontation around the globe. Do you need me to list more? Why should I care. I am not American, but I pity American because I can relate their situation to ours. Every presidential election did not drive my interest, for the above reasons, until Trump stood for presidency 4 years ago. He was the only soul totally out of the box and from outside the White House. A real change in the making just by his presence alone. His slogan "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" warms my heart and I have to pretend it was our own leader who said "MAKE SINGAPORE GREAT AGAIN!" I was jealous of American, I wanted our leader to be as bold as Trump - to protect their own people first. A country with struggling citizens, is a country disregard its own weakening pillar. Anyway, what comes after became history. American's tolerance was breached and thus casted their support for Trump. I wasn't surprised. What comes after was an eye-opener. Trump walk his talk. Our leader who were not a fan of Trump, saw American unemployment rate went down. Investor returns, immigration restricted. It was an ideal situation and I don't see what was wrong about protecting your own people, as every big country did that all the time. Trump's calibrated policies is not impromptu nor impulsive, he is trying to crystalise his promises made 4 years ago. Trump did not lose this election, he lose to Convit-19 and by the same token, all the world leaders are equally fucked for not being able to contain and control the virus. Without Covit-19, Biden would not even stand a chance to become president at all. Withdraw your accusation and now apologise to me. 😼

Your false idol Donald Trump did nothing to help America. That country is much worse off today than it was four years ago and the economy, which he inherited from Barack Obama anyway, was already faltering before COVID. You have to go back to Warren Harding (1921-23) to find a US President as bad as Trump, and that is only because he was a corrupt puppet who let the Republican machine bosses staff his administration with criminals that looted the public treasury during the Teapot Dome Scandal, while he spent most of his time in DC cheating on his wife. The only reason he is barely remembered is because he died in office from a heart attack, allegedly, although a persistent-but-probably-untrue conspiracy theory claims he was really poisoned by his wife to get revenge for his numerous affairs.

Herbert Hoover (1929-33) was a bad President because he did nothing about the Great Depression, but that was due to ideology as he wrongly believed that governments should not interfere in economic issues, yet he was otherwise a brilliant man who had saved Europe from a famine after World War I. Lyndon Johnson (1963-69) was mediocre due to letting America get drawn into the Vietnam War by the Military Industrial Complex, which overshadowed his great contributions like Medicare, Medicaid, War On Poverty, Great Society, Civil Rights Act, and Voting Rights Act. Richard Nixon (1969-74) was bad because he was corrupt, but at least he established the Environmental Protection Agency, and left office when it became clear that he couldn’t escape his criminal acts in the Watergate Scandal.

Jimmy Carter (1977-81) was a bad President because he was an outsider to Washington and refused to take advice from experienced politicians, but helped bring peace between Israel and Egypt which defused some but obviously not all of the problems in the MIddle East, so it is quite ironic that he lost re-election because he refused to start a war in order to free American hostages from Iran. Ronald Reagan (1981-89) was bad because he committed treason by sabotaging Carter’s efforts to free the hostages during the election, took credit for their release after assuming office, sold military arms to Iran to engage in a war with Iraq, used that money to fund rebels trying to overthrow governments in Central America, alllowed crack cocaine to flood America’s cities, and unforgivably ignored AIDS.

George H.W. Bush (1989-93) was a bad President because he did nothing about the Recession of 1992, and did not help better manage the fallout from the end of the Soviet Union, but at least he won the Gulf War. George W. Bush (2001-09) was bad because he ignored urgent intelligence reports that could have prevented the 9/11 Attacks, led the country into two ill-advised and badly-executed wars which have still not ended almost 20 years later, let New Orleans drown under Hurricane Katrina, tried to privatize Social Security, and refused to regulate the stock market recklessness that caused the Housing Bubble Crash and Great Recession of 2008. The best you can say about him is that he wasn’t an unrepentent racist, and had a sense of humor, but otherwise the guy was a complete disaster.

Calvin Coolidge (1923-29) should have done more to reign in the stock market speculation that eventually caused the Great Depression, but while he was actually in office, at least America was able to enjoy the Roaring ’20s. FDR (1933-45) was arguably America’s greatest President as he responded to the Great Depression with the New Deal, laid down the foundations for a thriving middle class, established Social Security, opposed fascism, and guided America towards victory in World War II, which paved the way for the world power status America has enjoyed since 1945. He also appointed the first female Cabinet member and was married to America’s first publicly influential First Lady, but should have done more to advance Civil Rights for Blacks, and never should have agreed to Japanese Internment.

Harry Truman (1945-53) was a very good President who grew into the role quickly after Roosevelt died less than three months into his fourth term. He saw through the Allied victory in World War II, enacted the G.I. Bill which was a cornerstone to ensuring continuing middle class success for returning veterans, established the Air Force as a separate military branch, desegregated the military, stood up to the Soviet Union at the outset of the Cold War and refused to let them push their dominance further into Europe, and made sure America emerged as the dominant world power following the war through institutions like the UN and NATO. His biggest mistake was getting bogged down in the Korean War due in part to not nuking the PRC, like his top general wanted, which really would have made things worse.

Dwight Eisenhower (1953-61) was a decent President mainly because he was the general largely responsible for the Allies winning World War II and knew not to disrupt a booming economy. He ended the Korean War, oversaw an era of domestic prosperity, responded well after the Soviet Union launched the first space satellite, and set the stage for America to ultimately dominate the Space Race. Unfortunately he also introduced Nixon to national politics as his Vice President, let Senator McCarthy ruin thousands of lives by accusing anyone and everyone of being Communists, and did not take a more vocal stance on insisting that all Americans of all races should have Civil Rights, but maybe the country truly wasn’t ready for that sort of equality yet, and those actions would be left to his successors.

JFK (1961-63) was a good President who is probably also remembered more fondly due to the untapped potential that was cut short by his assassination. He was arguably America’s most inspirational leader as he pushed the country to send astronauts into space and ultimately land on the moon, stood up to the Soviet Union during the Cuban Missile Crisis despite the risk of triggering a nuclear war, supported Civil Rights by backing school desegregation and voicing support for MLK, and refused to be drawn deeper into the burgeoning Vietnam War that would ultimately undo his successor LBJ. Gerald Ford (1974-77), who was actually on the Warren Commission that investigated JFK’s murder, was a decent man put into a tough spot when he replaced Nixon and issued a pardon for his corrupt actions.

Bill Clinton (1993-2001) was an okay President who brought a new generation to power and excited voters like no politician since JFK. He set the stage to end the Recession of 1992 and usher in a thriving ’90s economy by bringing the internet as we now know it into everyday life. Of course nobody can ever forget that he loved the ladies a bit too much, and cheated on his wife with an intern among others, which led to his impeachment even though he managed to finish his term. Barack Obama (2009-17) was a good President and even better human being who also connected with voters on an incredible level. He ended the Great Recession of 2008 and set up a decent-yet-uneven economic recovery, but failed to see that racist Republicans would hate him no matter what, until it was too late.

So that brings us back to Donald Trump (2017-21), a real estate salesman and vile con artist turned television star who got into politics by constantly telling racist lies claiming Obama was born in Africa despite all evidence to the contrary, launched his campaign by telling lies about Mexicans, spent the campaign telling lies about Hillary, NATO, EU, G7, PRC, international trade, and every other subject under the sun, and squeezed out a win in the Electoral College despite losing by almost three million in the Popular Vote. He went on to embarrass America on the world stage, lie to the country and world more than anyone in history, get impeached for attempting to force another nation to make up lies about a political opponent, and ignore the COVID-19 Pandemic while it killed more than 275,000 Americans.

Who cares that Trump said "Make America Great Again" -- which he stole from Reagan -- since he did not actually do any such thing? Used car salesmen also have slogans that make people feel good. That doesn’t help you when the car breaks down two months after you buy it and then owe more to repair the car than you paid the salesman. The fact that Trump was an "outsider" despite claiming to be a billionaire was exactly the problem. He didn’t know what he was doing and had no experience for the job. You shouldn’t hire a hairdresser to perform brain surgery, and you shouldn’t hire a real estate salesman most famous for exaggerating his wealth and cheating on his wives to serve as the leader of any country, not even a small island, but certainly not one of the strongest and most important in the world.

The only things Trump protected were his bank accounts and falsified tax returns. You keep talking about his slogans, or statistics which merely continued the same trends that started under Obama, but Trump had a Republican Congress for two years and all they did was cut taxes for the rich, appoint corrupt judges, and start a trade war that strengthened the PRC while weakening America. You want to know the real reason American citizens were suffering? The Greedy Uncaring 1% Wall Street Billionaire Elite that Trump caters to and desperately wants to belong to. Shaming the politicians is one thing, but crooks like Moscow Mitch and self-hating Lady G are owned by the billionaires, and only make laws to benefit those billionaires, while telling the public to blame all their problems on the PRC, Mexico, and Gays.

Acting different, by itself, won’t fix any of the problems hammering America or any other country. You were projecting your hopes onto the unqualified Trump and now, just like his cultish followers, you refuse to admit that you were wrong. His shtick is no different than any dictator in history including Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Chavez, and so on. Bash others for problems, claim to have the answers, never actually solve the problems, blame outside forces for not being able to solve the problems ("deep state"), and loot the national treasury which eventually ruins the country. The American politician who has come closest to publicly pinpointing the source of their problems is Bernie Sanders but most voters wouldn’t support him because hearing the word "socialist" instantly sends them into a psychotic state of fear.

Do you know why the PRC grew so strong so quickly? Because the Greedy Uncaring 1% Wall Street Billionaire Elite decided that they did not want to manufacture goods in America or Europe anymore, as it would cost them less to relocate their factories and pay sweatshop wages to PRCs, than it would to keep running their businesses in their home countries. The sad thing is they might not have become billionaires, but they would have still been multimillionaires, and still led comfortable lives. But the Disease of Greed caused domino after domino to fall, and citizens began to suffer, softening up the electorate for an unqualified two-bit huckster like Trump. You need to wake up. His stolen slogan is nothing but hot air and he hasnt helped anybody but the same billionaires who caused the problems in the first place.

• Steve5380 changed the title to It is official: The US now HAS AGAIN a decent president! (updated 3/2021)
  • G_M changed the title to All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter