Male HQ

All USA Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

here you have an article that totally debunks all your politically one sided slogans:

Gasoline prices are surging. Can Biden actually do something about it?

November 14, 2021

You probably don't need a news report to tell you that gasoline prices have been surging. Prices are at a seven-year high, up more than a dollar from a year ago.

Rising energy costs, including gasoline as well as natural gas and coal, are a major driver of high inflation. That's putting pressure on household budgets and creating a major political problem for the Biden administration.

The president recently said that addressing inflation "is a top priority for me," and his administration has repeatedly

alluded to the possibility of some sort of action to push gasoline prices down.

So what can the president actually do? As it turns out, not much.

"It's a huge toolbox, but most of the tools aren't that useful," says Kevin Book, the managing director of Clearview Energy Partners. "That's sort of the problem most presidents have."

A look at some of the available tools

Increasing the global supply of crude oil would lower prices. But U.S. presidents don't have a direct way to do this. American oil companies answer to shareholders and owners, not to the government.

Unlike most members of OPEC, the powerful cartel that has direct influence over oil production, "we don't have a national oil company with spare capacity to bring to market," Book notes.

So whereas, say, the king of Saudi Arabia can just decide to pump more or less oil, the president doesn't have that option.

He can, of course, ask the members of OPEC to bring more oil to market — and the Biden administration has done that. The answer was no.

Another option is to release oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) — the stockpile of crude that the U.S. government stores underground, so the country can cope with any unexpected disruption in crude supply. Sometimes the oil is also sold off to raise money.

It's not really meant to be a tool to manage prices, but hypothetically, releasing a lot of oil from the reserve would increase supply and push prices down — at least for a while.

But the amount of oil in the reserve is finite, and Louise Dickson, senior oil markets analyst at Rystad Energy, says a one-time release "is not a lasting solution for an imbalance between supply and demand."

And because the SPR stores crude oil, not gasoline, it wouldn't immediately push down prices at the pump.

Coordinating releases with other countries that have strategic reserves could help increase the impact — but that puts Biden back in the position of relying on diplomatic persuasion.

However, I am not sure if you 7heaven intellectually will understand the above as your prefer to deny certain factors making up the fuel and gas prices....

On 11/27/2021 at 7:16 PM, 7heaven said:

There is more evidence that you are simply using your usual tactic of narrowly focusing on certain words. Oil and gas are related and both oil and gas have surged significantly in US. Yet Biden cancelled the Keystone pipeline project only to beg OPEC+ to pump more oil. And when they refused, Biden became desperate and released 50million barrels of oil. This further showed Biden is willing to forego his the climate change agenda to save his political career. Let’s us not be distracted by Singalion by accusing people here of “…you don’t know the facts and just aim to post nonsensical slogans at BW.” Lol. 

Unsubstantiated repetition of the same slogans over and over.

Where is you substantiation of your argument???

There is not any single novelty in your post on the subject.

The only novelty in your post is attacking me as a person.

On 11/27/2021 at 7:19 PM, singalion said:

Here you see professionals contradicting your nonsensical blame shaming on Biden:

The U.S. emergency oil stash is in the spotlight as gas prices surge. What to know

November 21, 2021

Why is Biden considering tapping the SPR now?

The emergency oil reserve is not hypothetically intended to be tapped as a way to manage prices; it's supposed to manage major supply disruptions, which the market is not currently experiencing. But it is one of the few tools the president has to push oil prices down.

OPEC has declined to boost production to address high prices, despite White House appeals. The oil cartel led by Saudi Arabia has stuck with its policy of gradual increases in production as the global economy continues to recover from the pandemic.

U.S. oil producers — under pressure from their own investors — have also not increased production by as much as they typically do when prices are this high.

How much impact would an SPR release actually have?

Just the possibility of a release from the SPR has already helped drive prices down. An actual announcement would be expected to push prices down more.

The size of the effect on markets would also depend on how large the release is.

What if multiple countries tapped their reserves?

Coordinating a release with other countries could give an SPR release more punch. The White House has been asking other major oil consumers, who have their own petroleum reserves, to release oil from their stockpiles in a single coordinated action.

Conclusion:

This would mean if someone followed your simplistic reasoning  that a lot of state leaders are desperate...

I have no mood to repeat over the same items again and again only because you are repeating your same nonsensical and illogic slogan posting at BW.

Thanks for scoring your own goal by proving that Biden is desperate.

The article in its headline stated “The U.S. emergency oil stash…”. The choice of word “emergency” is very telling that Biden is indeed desperate. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:21 PM, singalion said:

Objective readers at BW have a long time back already recognised that you are just posting unsubstantiated slogans and politically motivated one sided rhetoric and therefore left the thread.

Objective readers here have a long time back already know you are living in your own imagined world pandering your own version of facts. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:22 PM, 7heaven said:

There is no profession article or anyone from the academia who concluded that the cancellation of the Keystone or Enbridge projects did not contribute to the surge in pump prices. 

Rising oil and gas prices are due to hostile legislative policies in US and destruction of energy independence in US by Biden’s administration. 

This is another of your myth building and posting of nonsensical slogans without any single piece of substantiation .

There are sufficient articles on the net that support my point of view.

There is also nobody (except for Republican politicians) who is pointing fingers on Biden for blaming him for rising prices.

Rising prices in the US are a result of a huge surge in demand on goods in general and oil or gas related products.

Please keep up with the truth also.

The Biden administration has never cancelled the Enbridge project or any Enbridge related pipeline.

This is a lie.

On 11/27/2021 at 7:11 PM, singalion said:

Your post is once again mere myth building and shifting blame to Biden.

There is not any single piece of professional article or anyone from the academia who concluded that oil or gas prices in the US have increased due to the cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline.

The Enbridge pipelines cover various different pipelines and only one was affected which is the Enbridge 6.

Any economics books will make that conclusion. I guess you never read one before. Go pick one up. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:30 PM, 7heaven said:

The article in its headline stated “The U.S. emergency oil stash…”. The choice of word “emergency” is very telling that Biden is indeed desperate. 

No, you draw wrong conclusions just to discredit my arguments.

Stash is the English word for a "hidden"  reserve or something that has been simply put away.

You accuse other people to jump on selective words when it is obvious that you are only guilty on this at BW.

In fact you should eventually be impeached for distorting the truth.

On 11/27/2021 at 7:28 PM, singalion said:

here you have an article that totally debunks all your politically one sided slogans:

Gasoline prices are surging. Can Biden actually do something about it?

November 14, 2021

You probably don't need a news report to tell you that gasoline prices have been surging. Prices are at a seven-year high, up more than a dollar from a year ago.

Rising energy costs, including gasoline as well as natural gas and coal, are a major driver of high inflation. That's putting pressure on household budgets and creating a major political problem for the Biden administration.

The president recently said that addressing inflation "is a top priority for me," and his administration has repeatedly

alluded to the possibility of some sort of action to push gasoline prices down.

So what can the president actually do? As it turns out, not much.

"It's a huge toolbox, but most of the tools aren't that useful," says Kevin Book, the managing director of Clearview Energy Partners. "That's sort of the problem most presidents have."

A look at some of the available tools

Increasing the global supply of crude oil would lower prices. But U.S. presidents don't have a direct way to do this. American oil companies answer to shareholders and owners, not to the government.

Unlike most members of OPEC, the powerful cartel that has direct influence over oil production, "we don't have a national oil company with spare capacity to bring to market," Book notes.

So whereas, say, the king of Saudi Arabia can just decide to pump more or less oil, the president doesn't have that option.

He can, of course, ask the members of OPEC to bring more oil to market — and the Biden administration has done that. The answer was no.

Another option is to release oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) — the stockpile of crude that the U.S. government stores underground, so the country can cope with any unexpected disruption in crude supply. Sometimes the oil is also sold off to raise money.

It's not really meant to be a tool to manage prices, but hypothetically, releasing a lot of oil from the reserve would increase supply and push prices down — at least for a while.

But the amount of oil in the reserve is finite, and Louise Dickson, senior oil markets analyst at Rystad Energy, says a one-time release "is not a lasting solution for an imbalance between supply and demand."

And because the SPR stores crude oil, not gasoline, it wouldn't immediately push down prices at the pump.

Coordinating releases with other countries that have strategic reserves could help increase the impact — but that puts Biden back in the position of relying on diplomatic persuasion.

However, I am not sure if you 7heaven intellectually will understand the above as your prefer to deny certain factors making up the fuel and gas prices....

It doesn’t debunk anything. In fact, it proves that US President Joe Biden can do something because he actually did release oil from the reserves. However, another key aspect is in doing so, he is causing higher emission of carbon resulting in damage on the environment and leading to climate change. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:34 PM, singalion said:

This is another of your myth building and posting of nonsensical slogans without any single piece of substantiation .

There are sufficient articles on the net that support my point of view.

There is also nobody (except for Republican politicians) who is pointing fingers on Biden for blaming him for rising prices.

Rising prices in the US are a result of a huge surge in demand on goods in general and oil or gas related products.

Please keep up with the truth also.

The Biden administration has never cancelled the Enbridge project or any Enbridge related pipeline.

This is a lie.

Another of your usual tactic which is to gaslight. You said nobody is blaming Biden for rising prices. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Lol. Please do not pander your own imagined world realities here and confuse people. 

Have a listen even Biden’s own Democrats are blaming him: 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:31 PM, 7heaven said:

Objective readers here have a long time back already know you are living in your own imagined world pandering your own version of facts. 

This is another attack by you, 7heaven, to discredit me at BW and one of your last resort strategies if you run out of arguments.

You are the only one here at BW who is repeatedly attacking me that I live in something as a "imagined world" while it more accurately only  applies to yourself what can bee seen by your repeated denial to accept facts.

You have never achieved to support your political slogans by any hard evidence or serious substantiation.

All what you post at BW are mere political one sided slogans and just unsubstantiated claims.

I have seen more Member readers at BW supporting my point of view than any other if not single member ever having supported any of your views and posts at this US thread.

All of your posts at this US thread have been challenged and rebutted by various other members and so far not any single other Member of BW ever supported one of your posts at BW.

This should tell enough to everyone at BW!!!!

On 11/27/2021 at 7:39 PM, singalion said:

No, you draw wrong conclusions just to discredit my arguments.

Stash is the English word for a "hidden"  reserve or something that has been simply put away.

You accuse other people to jump on selective words when it is obvious that you are only guilty on this at BW.

In fact you should eventually be impeached for distorting the truth.

Again your usual tactic of diversion. My post specifically talked about the word “emergency” yet you diverted attention to the word “stash”. Lol. 

The usage of anything for Emergency shows desperation and last resort, which exactly characterises what Biden is doing now; a desperate attempt to bring down the pump prices. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:41 PM, 7heaven said:

It doesn’t debunk anything. In fact, it proves that US President Joe Biden can do something because he actually did release oil from the reserves. However, another key aspect is in doing so, he is causing higher emission of carbon resulting in damage on the environment and leading to climate change. 

Yes, continue to be inconsistent and contradictory in your stance.

At one side you blame Biden for high inflation, price surges and on the other hand you blame Biden when he takes action.

This is nonsensical reasoning.

Your arguments do not bear any single logic.

On 11/27/2021 at 7:46 PM, singalion said:

This is another attack by you, 7heaven, to discredit me at BW and one of your last resort strategies if you run out of arguments.

You are the only one here at BW who is repeatedly attacking me that I live in something as a "imagined world" while it more accurately only  applies to yourself what can bee seen by your repeated denial to accept facts.

You have never achieved to support your political slogans by any hard evidence or serious substantiation.

All what you post at BW are mere political one sided slogans and just unsubstantiated claims.

I have seen more Member readers at BW supporting my point of view than any other if not single member ever having supported any of your views and posts at this US thread.

All of your posts at this US thread have been challenged and rebutted by various other members and so far not any single other Member of BW ever supported one of your posts at BW.

This should tell enough to everyone at BW!!!!

My posts come with substantiation just that you refuse to accept them and keep diverting attention or gleefully ignore them. Nobody can help if you are unable to accept the truth about how Biden and his administration is failing on multiple fronts. 

Any readers who care to follow here will know how bad Biden is doing and this is confirmed by his polling numbers which are plummeting with each passing month. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:48 PM, singalion said:

Yes, continue to be inconsistent and contradictory in your stance.

At one side you blame Biden for high inflation, price surges and on the other hand you blame Biden when he takes action.

This is nonsensical reasoning.

Your arguments do not bear any single logic.

My arguments bear logic just that you refuse to accept them. Nobody can help u on this. The actions that Biden take are nothing more than a band aid one on the oil price issue. 

On 11/27/2021 at 6:59 PM, 7heaven said:

You are now employing another of your usual tactic which is to narrowly focus on a few word here and there to fit your narrative. Keystone and Enbridge gas pipelines carry supplies from Canada to US. If Biden cuts them off, US will have lesser sources of gas. 

Keystone has nothing to do with gas. It is not a gas pipeline but delivering crude oil.

There is nothing that needs to be focused on a few words or anything that needs to fit my narrative.

It is a fact that Keystone refers to oil and not gas.

Another fact was that the original newspaper article did not mention or make any reference to Keystone XL or Enbridge at all. Just read the complete article.

Developer Abandons Keystone XL Pipeline Project, Ending Decade-Long Battle

June 9, 2021

Environmentalists opposed the pipeline in part because of the oil it would carry — oil sands crude from Alberta. It requires more processing than most oil, so producing it emits more greenhouse gases.

Keystone XL would carry crude derived from Alberta's oil sands. The deposits are not in underground reservoirs like conventional petroleum. Instead, they're a tarry fossil fuel called bitumen that's mixed in with clay, sand, rock and together

=> Keystone refers to oil and not to gas.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:15 PM, singalion said:

Keystone has nothing to do with gas. It is not a gas pipeline but delivering crude oil.

There is nothing that needs to be focused on a few words or anything that needs to fit my narrative.

It is a fact that Keystone refers to oil and not gas.

Another fact was that the original newspaper article did not mention or make any reference to Keystone XL or Enbridge at all. Just read the complete article.

Developer Abandons Keystone XL Pipeline Project, Ending Decade-Long Battle

June 9, 2021

Environmentalists opposed the pipeline in part because of the oil it would carry — oil sands crude from Alberta. It requires more processing than most oil, so producing it emits more greenhouse gases.

Keystone XL would carry crude derived from Alberta's oil sands. The deposits are not in underground reservoirs like conventional petroleum. Instead, they're a tarry fossil fuel called bitumen that's mixed in with clay, sand, rock and together

=> Keystone refers to oil and not to gas.

Yes, Biden cancelling Keystone project will lead to higher oil prices and also result in loss of jobs. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:48 PM, 7heaven said:

Again your usual tactic of diversion. My post specifically talked about the word “emergency” yet you diverted attention to the word “stash”. Lol. 

The usage of anything for Emergency shows desperation and last resort, which exactly characterises what Biden is doing now; a desperate attempt to bring down the pump prices. 

There is no self goal by me. You are just trying to create an image that it had been. While it is not, as you can see from the following:

The article never wrote that Biden is using the strategic reserve due to emergency however, the stratetig reserves are built up.

There is no support of your flawed reasoning. You are just trying to make a claim sound as the truth, ...

Again simply jumping on one single word (now "emergency") from a whole article that debunked your 50 nonsensical earlier posts on the same topic.

You have been doing the same over and over.

We well know this is one of your face saving measures once it was clear that your reasoning was caught being nonsensical.

Your focus now on the word "emergency" is futile and won't lead to anything.

People with the background knowledge know and are aware why the reserves have been created to cater for emergencies in supply of these products.

Strategic Petroleum Reserve (United States)

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) is an emergency stockpile of petroleum maintained by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). It is the largest known emergency supply in the world, and its underground tanks in Louisiana and Texas have capacity for 714 million barrels (113,500,000 m3).[1] The United States started the petroleum reserve in 1975 after oil supplies were interrupted during the 1973–1974 oil embargo, to mitigate future supply disruptions.

Explainer-What is the SPR, the emergency oil stash Biden is tapping?

The United States created the SPR in 1975 after the Arab oilembargo spiked gasoline prices and damaged the U.S. economy. Presidents have tapped the stockpile to calm oil markets duringwar or when hurricanes hit oil infrastructure along the U.S.Gulf of Mexico.

What is the SPR, the emergency oil stash Biden may tap?

Origins of the reserve

Congress created the Strategic Petroleum Reserve as part of the Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975 in response to a global oil crisis.

Arab oil-exporting states led by Saudi Arabia had cut supply to the world market because of Western support for Israel in the 1973 Yom Kippur War. Oil prices quadrupled, resulting in major economic damage to the U.S. and other countries. This also shook the average American, who had grown used to cheap oil.

The oil crisis caused the U.S., Japan and 15 other advanced countries to form the International Energy Agency in 1974 to recommend policies that would forestall such events in the future. One of the agency’s key ideas was to create emergency petroleum reserves that could be drawn on in case of a severe supply disruption.

=>

stash is here used as a stockpile.

The reserve is meant for emergencies.

We all are aware of this.

Your interpretations if not misinterpretations are totally out of bounds and show someone who is desperate to proof his case.

Please safe us from more of your face saving measures here...

On 11/27/2021 at 7:52 PM, 7heaven said:

My posts come with substantiation just that you refuse to accept them and keep diverting attention or gleefully ignore them.

You are claiming this over and over that your posts come with substantiation but they are just your personal phrases (which I call slogans) left devoid of any substantiation at all.

Everyone at BW is able to verify this.

It has nothing to do that I refuse to accept something.

It is simply a fact that you just post phrased but don't add any single substantiation to them.

On 11/27/2021 at 6:03 PM, 7heaven said:

The fact that Biden publicly stated his intention to cancel the Keystone and Enbridge pipelines have instilled fear of lack of supply of gas and has caused a surge in oil prices. The yet to be built Keystone if it did not get cancelled by Biden would have supplied more gas to US. 

We are waiting for Biden to explain why he can callously cancel gas pipelines yet dipped into 50million barrels of oil from reserves meant for emergencies like war. 

So tell us in above post. Where is the substantiation?

Where is anything in that post which gives facts to evidence your point of view or where you have substantiated your point of view with any third party opinion, facts, news report, media report etc.

I don't see any.

All your posts are like above.

Just slogan shouting without any substantiation.

In that sense your posts simply just amount to claiming things. What you write are claims.

They have also nothing to do with truth nor that they represent or contain any truth.

Go on, everyone at BW is aware that your posts lack substantiation.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, singalion said:

There is no self goal by me. You are just trying to create an image that it had been. While it is not, as you can see from the following:

The article never wrote that Biden is using the strategic reserve due to emergency however, the stratetig reserves are built up.

There is no support of your flawed reasoning. You are just trying to make a claim sound as the truth, ...

Again simply jumping on one single word (now "emergency") from a whole article that debunked your 50 nonsensical earlier posts on the same topic.

You have been doing the same over and over.

We well know this is one of your face saving measures once it was clear that your reasoning was caught being nonsensical.

Your focus now on the word "emergency" is futile and won't lead to anything.

People with the background knowledge know and are aware why the reserves have been created to cater for emergencies in supply of these products.

Strategic Petroleum Reserve (United States)

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) is an emergency stockpile of petroleum maintained by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). It is the largest known emergency supply in the world, and its underground tanks in Louisiana and Texas have capacity for 714 million barrels (113,500,000 m3).[1] The United States started the petroleum reserve in 1975 after oil supplies were interrupted during the 1973–1974 oil embargo, to mitigate future supply disruptions.

Explainer-What is the SPR, the emergency oil stash Biden is tapping?

The United States created the SPR in 1975 after the Arab oilembargo spiked gasoline prices and damaged the U.S. economy. Presidents have tapped the stockpile to calm oil markets duringwar or when hurricanes hit oil infrastructure along the U.S.Gulf of Mexico.

What is the SPR, the emergency oil stash Biden may tap?

Origins of the reserve

Congress created the Strategic Petroleum Reserve as part of the Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975 in response to a global oil crisis.

Arab oil-exporting states led by Saudi Arabia had cut supply to the world market because of Western support for Israel in the 1973 Yom Kippur War. Oil prices quadrupled, resulting in major economic damage to the U.S. and other countries. This also shook the average American, who had grown used to cheap oil.

The oil crisis caused the U.S., Japan and 15 other advanced countries to form the International Energy Agency in 1974 to recommend policies that would forestall such events in the future. One of the agency’s key ideas was to create emergency petroleum reserves that could be drawn on in case of a severe supply disruption.

=>

stash is here used as a stockpile.

The reserve is meant for emergencies.

We all are aware of this.

Your interpretations if not misinterpretations are totally out of bounds and show someone who is desperate to proof his case.

Please safe us from more of your face saving measures here...

Yeah, it is exactly an emergency due to surging oil prices that is why Biden is desperate to draw on the Strategic Petroleum Reserves after failing to beg OPEC+ to produce more oil. 

If Biden is not desperate, why did he not draw on the oil reserves first and not beg OPEC+ to supply more oil? It is precisely he begged OPEC+, they spurned him then as desperate measure release 50 million barrels of oil from the reserves. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:22 PM, 7heaven said:

Rising oil and gas prices are due to hostile legislative policies in US and destruction of energy independence in US by Biden’s administration. 

This is your own opinion and as such another slogan.

As usual your post was void of any substantiation or evidence to support your point of view.

It is a fact that the media has concluded unanimously that the rising prices are due to a surge in demand in oil and gas in the US. (AND NOTHING ELSE)

Nobody sees the cause in "hostile legislation in the US" as the cause of rising prices. It is backed by demand surges and OPEC keeping low production at covid levels.

Can you please take some efforts in reading the articles instead of posting or repeating your same wrong politically motivated nonsense slogans over and over.

Here is the evidence that what I posted is correct:

Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply

Reuters October 26, 2021

Oil prices reached multi-year highs on Monday before steadying, as tight global supply and strengthening fuel demand in the United States and beyond supported prices.

Oil price rises above $80 for first time in three years

Published 28 September 2021 BBC

Analysts believe that oil prices will continue to rise amid surging demand and tight supplies.

However, demand has been rising in recent months as economies around the world have started to reopen.

Oil exporters group Opec has also said there will be a surge in demand, but expects this to be slightly lower, at about 370,000 extra barrels a day.

During the pandemic, several members of the Opec+ group of producers, which includes ally Russia and several other countries, cut output and have since been having trouble ramping up to meet recovering demand.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:34 PM, singalion said:

You are claiming this over and over that your posts come with substantiation but they are just your personal phrases (which I call slogans) left devoid of any substantiation at all.

Everyone at BW is able to verify this.

It has nothing to do that I refuse to accept something.

It is simply a fact that you just post phrased but don't add any single substantiation to them.

So tell us in above post. Where is the substantiation?

Where is anything in that post which gives facts to evidence your point of view or where you have substantiated your point of view with any third party opinion, facts, news report, media report etc.

I don't see any.

All your posts are like above.

Just slogan shouting without any substantiation.

In that sense your posts simply just amount to claiming things. What you write are claims.

They have also nothing to do with truth nor that they represent or contain any truth.

Go on, everyone at BW is aware that your posts lack substantiation.

The substantiations have been discussed earlier this year when Biden first canceled the keystone project. Your refusal to acknowledge them does not mean there is lack of substantiation.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:23 PM, 7heaven said:

Yes, Biden cancelling Keystone project will lead to higher oil prices and also result in loss of jobs. 

We have already debunked your same nonsensical post  some months back.

As again there is no substantiation.

There was no report or any academic to came to a conclusion that not constructing  the Keystone XL extension it would lead to higher oil prices.

This is once again a mere invention made by you.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:48 PM, 7heaven said:

The substantiations have been discussed earlier this year when Biden first canceled the keystone project. Your refusal to acknowledge them does not mean there is lack of substantiation.

You always say that this is your substantiation. But I can post here at least 500 posts of yours that don't contain any single piece of substantiation.

It is a fact that 95% of your posts do not contain any substantiation at all and are just a summary of phrases.

It seems to be something of your own imagination that you think your posts are substantiated.

Everyone at BW can see that your posts lack substantiation.

I am not the only one here who made this complaint against your posts.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:47 PM, singalion said:

This is your own opinion and as such another slogan.

As usual your post was void of any substantiation or evidence to support your point of view.

It is a fact that the media has concluded unanimously that the rising prices are due to a surge in demand in oil and gas in the US. (AND NOTHING ELSE)

Nobody sees the cause in "hostile legislation in the US" as the cause of rising prices. It is backed by demand surges and OPEC keeping low production at covid levels.

Can you please take some efforts in reading the articles instead of posting or repeating your same wrong politically motivated nonsense slogans over and over.

Here is the evidence that what I posted is correct:

Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply

Reuters October 26, 2021

Oil prices reached multi-year highs on Monday before steadying, as tight global supply and strengthening fuel demand in the United States and beyond supported prices.

Oil price rises above $80 for first time in three years

Published 28 September 2021 BBC

Analysts believe that oil prices will continue to rise amid surging demand and tight supplies.

However, demand has been rising in recent months as economies around the world have started to reopen.

Oil exporters group Opec has also said there will be a surge in demand, but expects this to be slightly lower, at about 370,000 extra barrels a day.

During the pandemic, several members of the Opec+ group of producers, which includes ally Russia and several other countries, cut output and have since been having trouble ramping up to meet recovering demand.

Lol. Forbes already mentioned it is due to hostile legislation in US that caused surge in oil prices. 

Have a read again. This article had been quoted earlier here. 

——————

But here’s the thing. Whether you think it was the right thing to do, the reality is that passing legislation that is hostile to the U.S. oil and gas industry makes it even more difficult for domestic production to bounce back. So, instead of asking Russia and OPEC to pump more oil, we could look internally to what we could do in the U.S. to pump more oil. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2021/11/02/sorry-president-biden-this-is-not-opecs-fault/?sh=259299422561

On 11/27/2021 at 8:49 PM, singalion said:

We have already debunked your same nonsensical post  some months back.

As again there is no substantiation.

There was no report or any academic to came to a conclusion that not constructing  the Keystone XL extension it would lead to higher oil prices.

This is once again a mere invention made by you.

There is no debunking whatsoever and it is crystal clear Biden’s cancellation of Keystone project in resulted in destruction of US oil independence and subsequent surge in pump prices. Not only that, jobs were lost. 

By the way, most experts have concluded that the strategic oil reserves are already outdated.

The Congress (with Republicans in the past) have decided to reduce the oil reserves acknowledging above.

Is the reserve still necessary?

Because the U.S. is today a net petroleum exporter, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve has entered a new era. Some of its original rationale and function – to be used in emergencies to ensure the U.S. has a steady supply of oil – are gone.

And efforts to reduce global carbon emissions and the use of oil – for example, with more electric cars and other vehicles on the road – will likely only reduce the need for such a reserve.

Indeed, Congress has recognized the reality that oil exports have been declining. It mandated annual sales from the reserve beginning in 2017 and extending through 2028 – for a total of 271 million barrels.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:51 PM, singalion said:

You always say that this is your substantiation. But I can post here at least 500 posts of yours that don't contain any single piece of substantiation.

It is a fact that 95% of your posts do not contain any substantiation at all and are just a summary of phrases.

It seems to be something of your own imagination that you think your posts are substantiated.

Everyone at BW can see that your posts lack substantiation.

I am not the only one here who made this complaint against your posts.

Go ahead and spam this thread but your effort will lead to nowhere as the substantiations will be there but it’s just your refusal to accept them that is the issue. Cannot help you.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:56 PM, singalion said:

By the way, most experts have concluded that the strategic oil reserves are already outdated.

The Congress (with Republicans in the past) have decided to reduce the oil reserves acknowledging above.

Is the reserve still necessary?

Because the U.S. is today a net petroleum exporter, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve has entered a new era. Some of its original rationale and function – to be used in emergencies to ensure the U.S. has a steady supply of oil – are gone.

And efforts to reduce global carbon emissions and the use of oil – for example, with more electric cars and other vehicles on the road – will likely only reduce the need for such a reserve.

Indeed, Congress has recognized the reality that oil exports have been declining. It mandated annual sales from the reserve beginning in 2017 and extending through 2028 – for a total of 271 million barrels.

If they are outdated why is Biden still releasing 50 million barrels of oil from the reserves to cause more carbon emissions and resultant damage to the environment? 

On 11/27/2021 at 8:55 PM, 7heaven said:

There is no debunking whatsoever and it is crystal clear Biden’s cancellation of Keystone project in resulted in destruction of US oil independence and subsequent surge in pump prices. Not only that, jobs were lost. 

Repeat repeat of the same slogan again.

Yes it was already debunked.

Your points of view don't bear any validity and don't stand with any facts.

There is no evidence that supports your view that

a) Biden has destroyed the US oil independence

b)  not building the Keystone pipeline XL resulted in a rise of oil prices

Same as your post does not contain any substantiation.

You can go ahead and shout your slogans into BW...

Nobody will take them serious.

Edited by singalion

On 11/27/2021 at 8:57 PM, 7heaven said:

Go ahead and spam this thread but your effort will lead to nowhere as the substantiations will be there but it’s just your refusal to accept them that is the issue. Cannot help you.

It is not spamming it is a fact.

Who would accept something to be substantiated when it is obvious that your posts lack substantiation???

Do you want me to compile all your posts which only contain politically charged slogans and are devoid of any substantiation???

It is a matter of your personal claim and mere imagination that your posts contain substantiation of what you claim at BW, while in fact your posts are not substantiated at all.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:00 PM, singalion said:

Repeat repeat of the same slogan again.

Yes it was already debunked.

Your points of view don't bear any validity and don't stand with any facts.

There is no evidence that supports your view that

a) Biden has destroyed the US oil independence

b) that not building the Keystone pipeline XL resulted in oil prices

Same as your post does not contain any substantiation.

You can go ahead and shout your slogans into BW...

Nobody will take them serious.

Repeat repeat of the same non-debunked fact that Biden cancellation of keystone led to surge in pump prices and loss of jobs. 

Nobody will fail to recognise this. 

On 11/27/2021 at 9:03 PM, singalion said:

It is not spamming it is a fact.

Who would accept something to be substantiated when it is obvious that your posts lack substantiation???

Do you want me to compile all your posts which only contain politically charged slogans and are devoid of any substantiation???

It is a matter of your personal claim and mere imagination that your posts contain substantiation of what you claim at BW, while in fact your posts are not substantiated at all.

You don’t have to ask me because you can spam all you want, but it will just further show how wrong you are that there are no substantiation and it is your opinion that they are politically charged slogans. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:45 PM, 7heaven said:

Another of your usual tactic which is to gaslight. You said nobody is blaming Biden for rising prices. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Lol. Please do not pander your own imagined world realities here and confuse people. 

Have a listen even Biden’s own Democrats are blaming him: 

By the way there is no admission in the video from that Representative.

Someone (same as the Waller style) is just inventing something.

The congress member is not blaming Biden on rising prices. It is just that the twitter account under this Congressional Leadership fund claims that she admitted something.

The lady in video is just saying that she is a member of Congress ringing the alarm bell on rising prices. 

Totally taken out of context and creation of "admissions" where are not there.

Strange that you always only have some one sided tweeters to support your points or as attempts to substantiate your posts.

Please search for neutral evidence.

Nobody with some intellect would post partisan twitter tweets to substantiate something.

This is as if Zimbabwe's ex president Mobutu had contributed something on the opposition claiming unfair elections from his own party program indicating the fairness of elections in that country.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:07 PM, 7heaven said:

You don’t have to ask me because you can spam all you want, but it will just further show how wrong you are that there are no substantiation and it is your opinion that they are politically charged slogans. 

You can go ahead and imagine in your world that your posts are substantiated and do not contain politically charged slogans.

Just go ahead...

But I don't think other Members will share your view...

On 11/27/2021 at 9:04 PM, 7heaven said:

Repeat repeat of the same non-debunked fact that Biden cancellation of keystone led to surge in pump prices and loss of jobs. 

Nobody will fail to recognise this. 

But why did then at that time some months ago at BW also Nightingale debunked your slogan and objected to your view?

Need me to pull it out again?

Everyone recognised this.

Edited by singalion

On 11/27/2021 at 9:13 PM, singalion said:

By the way there is no admission in the video from that Representative.

Someone (same as the Waller style) is just inventing something.

The congress member is not blaming Biden on rising prices. It is just that the twitter account under this Congressional Leadership fund claims that she admitted something.

The lady in video is just saying that she is a member of Congress ringing the alarm bell on rising prices. 

Totally taken out of context and creation of "admissions" where are not there.

Strange that you always only have some one sided tweeters to support your points or as attempts to substantiate your posts.

Please search for neutral evidence.

Nobody with some intellect would post partisan twitter tweets to substantiate something.

This is as if Zimbabwe's ex president Mobutu had contributed something on the opposition claiming unfair elections from his own party program indicating the fairness of elections in that country.

There was incontrovertible admission the buck stops at the top which is Biden for causing surge in pump prices. 

On 11/27/2021 at 9:14 PM, singalion said:

You can go ahead and imagine in your world that your posts are substantiated and do not contain politically charged slogans.

Just go ahead...

But I don't think other Members will share your view...

What u think is not important because objective readers here will recognise the substantiation of Biden’s failures on multiple fronts. This is confirmed by Biden’s and Kamala’s dismal poll numbers. 

On 11/27/2021 at 9:17 PM, singalion said:

But why did then at that time some months ago at BW also Nightingale debunked your slogan and objected to your view?

Need me to pull it out again?

Everyone recognised this.

Lol. Nightingale attempt at debunk means it is successful? Is he infallible like Biden and Kamala? 

And once again: Here is for everyone at BW to recognise and evidence how 7heaven repeatedly posts untruths at BW:

On 11/26/2021 at 1:27 AM, 7heaven said:

Biden releasing 50 million barrels of oil. What happened to his wanting to fight climate change? And why is he coordinating with other countries to pump more oil? Shutting down gas pipelines in US then release oil from reserves that are meant for emergencies like wars. 

On 11/27/2021 at 2:06 AM, 7heaven said:

Evidence shows that we should not blame OPEC for high oil price surges in US. It’s Biden‘s policies of cancelling of Keystone and Enbridge gas pipelines and other hostile legislations. 

It is a fact that the Enbridge pipeline has never been cancelled or discontinued by Biden.

The same as the previous claim by 7heaven that the pipeline was shut down was never true.

The Enbridge pipeline was up and running all the time without any interruption

Evidence:

17 November 2021 Bloomberg:

Enbridge Inc. won the latest round in its long-running battle to stop Michigan’s governor from shutting an oil pipeline that crosses the Great Lakes after a judge ruled that the case should remain in Federal court.

Judge Janet Neff of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan Southern Division rejected Michigan’s effort to send the case over Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s order for Enbridge to shut its Line 5 pipeline to state court. The case “is properly in federal court,” according to the ruling. 

=> Enbridge pipeline 5 has never been shut down.

=> 7heaven once again has been caught for having distorted the truth and posted untruths at BW.

It is obvious that 7heaven has serious problems in keeping up with facts and stating the truth.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:24 PM, 7heaven said:

There was incontrovertible admission the buck stops at the top which is Biden for causing surge in pump prices. 

Same misinterpretation as that twitter guy did.

The fact is that it does not serve as any serious evidence for your claim.

We can stop here.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:26 PM, 7heaven said:

What u think is not important because objective readers here will recognise the substantiation of Biden’s failures on multiple fronts. This is confirmed by Biden’s and Kamala’s dismal poll numbers. 

Another unsubstantiated slogan in a new dress?

On 11/27/2021 at 9:27 PM, 7heaven said:

Fact; Biden is desperately trying to save his political career by releasing 50 million barrels of oil in hope to lower pump prices. 

But you failed to explain why then 15 other countries are doing exactly the same to get crude prices down???

Please explain to us why other Country leaders commit such acts (if there are such at all)? They are all desperate to save their political careers?

Explain please?

See how your slogans fall apart like a house build of cards!

Enbridge Inc. won the latest round in its long-running battle to stop Michigan’s governor from shutting an oil pipeline that crosses the Great Lakes after a judge ruled that the case should remain in Federal court.

Judge Janet Neff of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan Southern Division rejected Michigan’s effort to send the case over Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s order for Enbridge to shut its Line 5 pipeline to state court. The case “is properly in federal court,” according to the ruling. 

On 11/27/2021 at 2:06 AM, 7heaven said:

Evidence shows that we should not blame OPEC for high oil price surges in US. It’s Biden‘s policies of cancelling of Keystone and Enbridge gas pipelines and other hostile legislations. 

The same as this article totally debunked the (nonsensical) claim made by 7heaven in the past days that Biden caused the price increases with oil and gas through his policy.

7heaven would need to explain how a never shut down gas pipeline (Enbridge) and a crude oil pipeline that was not even started to be built and would only be operating in 10 years (Keystone XL) could contribute to price increases of oil and gas caused by Biden at the moment???

It is obvious that 7heaven chose again to make himself to the laughing stock at BW.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:42 PM, singalion said:

And once again: Here is for everyone at BW to recognise and evidence how 7heaven repeatedly posts untruths at BW:

It is a fact that the Enbridge pipeline has never been cancelled or discontinued by Biden.

The same as the previous claim by 7heaven that the pipeline was shut down was never true.

The Enbridge pipeline was up and running all the time without any interruption

Evidence:

=> Enbridge pipeline 5 has never been shut down.

=> 7heaven once again has been caught for having distorted the truth and posted untruths at BW.

It is obvious that 7heaven has serious problems in keeping up with facts and stating the truth.

Lol. The fact that it was mooted by Biden sent shivers down people spines and spoke the oil and gas markets especially after Biden cancelled the keystone project. Right now, you are desperate for a win after being unable to refute Biden’s hypocrisy in releasing 50 million barrels of oil while claiming he is concerned about the environment and climate change. 

On 11/27/2021 at 9:43 PM, singalion said:

Same misinterpretation as that twitter guy did.

The fact is that it does not serve as any serious evidence for your claim.

We can stop here.

When presented with substantial evidence, you dismiss it as misrepresentation because it does not fit your narrative. 

You may stop here. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter