Male HQ

Singapore's Running Man shows off his hot bod at Simei

GachiMuchi

running_man.jpg

Posted on 24 November 2020 | 47,760 views | 42 comments

Submitted by Stomper Lim

Click here to submit a story or submit it to our WhatsApp.

"If you've got it, flaunt it," seems to be a common saying -- and an advice a runner took a little too literally.

Stomper Lim was shocked when he spotted this runner showing off his well-groomed body during his morning jog on Saturday (Nov 21) at 7.40am.

Lim was at the junction of Simei Road and Simei Street when he saw the half-naked man doing leg stretches as he waited for traffic lights to turn green.

"Do you think it is socially acceptable for an adult to run around a public place in just their underwear?" Lim said.

"There are schools and kindergartens nearby, so young and vulnerable children might be alarmed when they see this.

"I've also heard that there was another half-naked man who likes to run along the expressways.

"I hope these people are not running around like this for popularity and to gain attention on social media."

This is indeed not the first time joggers have stripped down to their underwear during their runs.

half-naked man was spotted jogging along the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) -- and has been seen doing so for three years.

This same man apparently said that he is a "champion runner" when passers-by warned him of the dangers of running on the road.

Get more of Stomp's latest updates by following us on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

4 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

"There are schools and kindergartens nearby, so young and vulnerable children might be alarmed when they see this.

Well, I think Lim has a problem with body image and self image in general and is projecting his insecurities to children. 

Most kids don't even care about seeing a naked adult. Alarmed might be over reacting. I think most kids will giggle and just forget about it. My nephews certainly do when I took them swimming at the hotel pool  few years ago when they were 4 and 6. At the changing room, they saw me and some other people naked. They giggled, and that was it. Sure, they thought it was funny for a while to slap my butt in the pool since I was in a swim thong, but they had more fun splashing around than being "alarmed."

I would be more concerned and wonder how this Lim would react to an exposed ankle? 

giphy.gif

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

8 hours ago, doncoin said:

Well, I think Lim has a problem with body image and self image in general and is projecting his insecurities to children. 

Most kids don't even care about seeing a naked adult. Alarmed might be over reacting. I think most kids will giggle and just forget about it. My nephews certainly do when I took them swimming at the hotel pool  few years ago when they were 4 and 6. At the changing room, they saw me and some other people naked. They giggled, and that was it. Sure, they thought it was funny for a while to slap my butt in the pool since I was in a swim thong, but they had more fun splashing around than being "alarmed."

I would be more concerned and wonder how this Lim would react to an exposed ankle? 

giphy.gif

agreed. these self righteous people are uncomfortable with many things and uses children and other people as excuses to express their own insecurities!

btw, from the video which isnt very clear if the runner is actually wearing underwear? it looks like those short high cut fbt running shorts to me.

12 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:
running_man.jpg

Even as a gay man, for me, this is inappropriate.

Not saying this guy is gay, but seeing that this qualified as an article, we can safely say that not a lot of straight men would be this daring.

If he is gay, and using the open streets as his pickup lane, then he needs to rethink the image he is projecting for the rest of the gay community.

Tolerance is a two way street. And we bridge the gap between ourselves and others by showing how similar we are, not by how different or extra we can be.

Plus, I don't think the bod is that hot. Just lean lor. No chest or arms, and by those quads or lack thereof....is he really a runner, or just an exhibitionist?

Please cover up and respect the decency of others! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I also think that it is inappropriate to get on the public street (un)dressed like that.  Not even the excuse that it is hot in Singapore is valid. Some decent running shorts and a light T shirt should not add to his burden.   Could he be an exhibitionist?  If so, he has a inflated image of himself.   If he came near me  I would look in another direction.

所谓少见多怪。

maybe it’s still quite a rare sight in a conservative country like SG or any Asian countries to see sportsperson in their workout attire (or lack of) but it’s really very common in the Western countries.
SG is really unique, being prosperous and “progressive” yet in many cultural aspects, almost as close-minded as some countries (who are prepared to stone people for not covering their hair)... just saying. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

On 11/25/2020 at 11:59 AM, tomcat said:

Even as a gay man, for me, this is inappropriate.

Not saying this guy is gay, but seeing that this qualified as an article, we can safely say that not a lot of straight men would be this daring.

If he is gay, and using the open streets as his pickup lane, then he needs to rethink the image he is projecting for the rest of the gay community.

Tolerance is a two way street. And we bridge the gap between ourselves and others by showing how similar we are, not by how different or extra we can be.

Plus, I don't think the bod is that hot. Just lean lor. No chest or arms, and by those quads or lack thereof....is he really a runner, or just an exhibitionist?

Please cover up and respect the decency of others! 

I  totally agreed with you as society already condemning people like us. He totally rotten egg for our society. I think he in middle age crisis. You can be into nudity or exhibitionist but you see the surrounding and the city you lived in.

Edited by fetish72

Most Singaporeans needs to grow  the f up.  Never seen men in fundoshi on NHK?  Never watched Sumo wrestlers in mawashi?  How about the Sgporean water polo team, the UFC and OneFC as well as gymnasts? 

How about a Cristiano CK or Donnie Yan underwear billboard????

Edited by FattChoy

7 hours ago, Guest TOT said:

spacer.png

Not only korean hunk. If he is someone from the west, well built and gorgeous, the story would be different. "I guess it must be the hot weather". Ahhh look he's so cute and funny wearing something like that. Or just giggling away bo chaply...

1 hour ago, Guest Funny said:

Not only korean hunk. If he is someone from the west, well built and gorgeous, the story would be different. "I guess it must be the hot weather". Ahhh look he's so cute and funny wearing something like that. Or just giggling away bo chaply...

Yalo....double triple standards

Sad but true

2 hours ago, Guest Funny said:

LOL..... Human! 

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2020 at 10:04 PM, Guest Funny said:

I have seen ang mo wearing shorts like that but cycling. Maybe their stubble and chest hair can be considered as clothing...

On 11/27/2020 at 8:01 PM, FattChoy said:

Most Singaporeans needs to grow  the f up.  Never seen men in fundoshi on NHK?  Never watched Sumo wrestlers in mawashi?  How about the Sgporean water polo team, the UFC and OneFC as well as gymnasts? 

How about a Cristiano CK or Donnie Yan underwear billboard????

You forget to mention all those guys swimming in the public pool ?  🙂

Don't read and response to guests' post

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.