Male HQ

Cutejack ass kenna suspended for posting ad on Ten Men Club thread

cutejack

1 hour ago, G_M said:

Strike 3!

1 week suspension! 

Do that again and limpeh will kick your ass out of this forum!

What kind of fucking rules is this, u father fucker!

Go n fuck ur father n die.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, G_M said:

Of course he is lurking in here as guest. He is too horny not to. He forgot who own this forum. He only thinks that he owns the forum. @cutejack is just 1 more warning short of getting banned!

goes to show lots of dishonest crazy ppl in here, stirring shit and just like to watch things burn.. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Wow.....didn't know he was behind all these craps.  A shit stirrer.

His last activity as "cutejack" is late Oct. He might already be back in here under a new member persona. 

I don't know why people play such pathetic games, very fun meh.

We only have GM to keep track of IP, so we know what is what.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

8 hours ago, tomcat said:

His last activity as "cutejack" is late Oct. He might already be back in here under a new member persona. 

I don't know why people play such pathetic games, very fun meh.

We only have GM to keep track of IP, so we know what is what.

U want to get a good name n fame, work harder n not by condemning others. U bastard. 

I told someone to pm me n was banned for a week by the GM n now what? Dont act saint. No wonder others looking down on gays coz u r one good example ,u retard father fucker. See u repeat again, see what u get from me. Real cheap bastard. Now get back to to the topic n stop sucking my cock. Period!

9 minutes ago, cutejack said:

N u old bitch, the topic is about ten men n not me. Wear a glass if u r old enough to be blind. 

Oh no !! You are released !! Once you are released and you started to bite again... So fierce n scary. Maybe the moderator should have banned you to this forum before you start to write nonsense bad again.

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh no !! You are released !! Once you are released and you started to bite again... So fierce n scary. Maybe the moderator should have banned you to this forum before you start to write nonsense bad again.

Ya ,not like u caged as a guest.

17 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Ya ,not like u caged as a guest.

That's not important whether you are a guest or member. Even registered member like you also created so many problem and wrote a lot of nonsensical reports on TMC. I will not response further. 

19 hours ago, cutejack said:

U want to get a good name n fame, work harder n not by condemning others. U bastard. 

I told someone to pm me n was banned for a week by the GM n now what? Dont act saint. No wonder others looking down on gays coz u r one good example ,u retard father fucker. See u repeat again, see what u get from me. Real cheap bastard. Now get back to to the topic n stop sucking my cock. Period!

See lah. Come back to forum and start bitching and cursing people father. 

18 hours ago, cutejack said:

N u old bitch, the topic is about ten men n not me. Wear a glass if u r old enough to be blind. 

I had decided to change the topic to about you, away from the Ten Men thread.

6 hours ago, G_M said:

See lah. Come back to forum and start bitching and cursing people father. 

I had decided to change the topic to about you, away from the Ten Men thread.

Wah, 加盐加醋, LOL

On 10/31/2020 at 11:47 AM, G_M said:
On 10/31/2020 at 9:10 AM, cutejack said:

Many fat n flabby guys.. . Pm me if u r here. 

You are a Super Member and had accumulated enough warnings and should know the rule by now.

1 week suspension for posting ad in the Main forum!

@G_Mmust be one of those fat and flabby guys, maybe even there that day, to feel butthurt by @cutejack's comments, to ban @cutejack. Lol

YO! @G_M! YOU FAT-ASS FAT-ASS FLABBY FLABBY FAT-ASS! STOP GOING TO THE SAUNA TO 偷吃!ELSE WE ALL BAOTOH YOU TO YOUR BOY! Hahahahaha

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

@G_Mmust be one of those fat and flabby guys, maybe even there that day, to feel butthurt by @cutejack's comments, to ban @cutejack. Lol

YO! @G_M! YOU FAT-ASS FAT-ASS FLABBY FLABBY FAT-ASS! STOP GOING TO THE SAUNA TO 偷吃!ELSE WE ALL BAOTOH YOU TO YOUR BOY! Hahahahaha

Your weak effort in trying to curry flavour Cutejack is not going to get your cunt fucked by him.

You really need to try harder.

50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LOLOL 🤭👋 fuck Goochee Moochee's cheebye good!

On 11/27/2020 at 1:46 AM, G_M said:

Your weak effort in trying to curry flavour Cutejack is not going to get your cunt fucked by him.

You really need to try harder.

Never mind if anyone got his cunt fucked. What I find funny is how you got your FAT-ASS FAT-ASS FLABBY FLABBY FAT-ASS spanked. ROFLMAO. 

On 11/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, cutejack said:

I believe my good reputation in this forum speaks for itself. But wah, you really show your true colors, auntie.

Just counting down the days until you are banned for good, cos I don't think any forum needs toxic two-faced people like you.

Since I am not sure when you will get banned eventually, let me just bid you an early farewell here and say, Good Riddance!

Very clear to see that noone did this to you, rather you did it to yourself. Sad.
 👋

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

49 minutes ago, tomcat said:

I believe my good reputation in this forum speaks for itself. But wah, you really show your true colors, auntie.

Just counting down the days until you are banned for good, cos I don't think any forum needs toxic two-faced people like you.

Since I am not sure when you will get banned eventually, let me just bid you an early farewell here and say, Good Riddance!

Very clear to see that noone did this to you, rather you did it to yourself. Sad.
 👋

Omg. The bitch is back again after 5 days. Sorry to say its like selling my pride texting u here. Me too,hope this is ur last post here. Good bye.

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Omg. The bitch is back again after 5 days. blah boomer blah...

Yes, you are correct! I'm back only when I am bored, nothing to do.

I guess, you are in here everyday since you urgently replied to me in MINUTES???

Thank you for your dedication and love. I am sorry I cannot reciprocate...

I have this thing - it is called a life. Even tho you are clearly elderly, I believe can still consider getting one.

Yahlah, I mean anything is better than what you are doing now.

Just sit at home play with kukujiao and impersonate members all day? Somemore kena exposed, then still kpkb...

We know you boomer but no need so angry lah. Later blood cutely jack up, you stroke and die how?

Old people must look after their health!!

HAHAHAHA. 🤣😂🤣😂

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.