Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to check with you guys who are regulars with Green Apple Gp. How much does the Green Apple charge you for 1 hr Tui Na /Swedish massage? I was just quoted yesterday $59 / hr at Green Apple N Bridge; $63 / hr at Emporer for a mid-afternoon msg.  No one mentioned about $52 / hr afternoon promo for N Bridge.    

• 4 weeks later...

I just went for a massage by max tonight at emperor spa. He looks young but has a good massage experience. Max skills is superb. I asked him to focus more on my neck/shoulders, lower back and hamstrings. He was very accommodating and spent extra effort on those areas. And his strength was on point. My soreness and tightness melted away.

He looks young and handsome.

Highly recommended.  

Will go back again soon..

Edited by Jacky69

I just went for a massage by max tonight at emperor spa. He looks young but has a good massage experience. Max skills is superb. I asked him to focus more on my neck/shoulders, lower back and hamstrings. He was very accommodating and spent extra effort on those areas. And his strength was on point. My soreness and tightness melted away.

Highly recommended.  

Will go back again soon..

• 3 weeks later...

Went the Max for the 3rd time yesterday, and it's his bubbly personality that keeps me going back. Massage skills is about 7-8/10 but the good thing is that he is able to customise as he works on your body (instead of some stubborn therapists who insist their way is better and you just have to endure it). Helps that he is a cute young thing but don't expect anything else but a massage. 

• G_M changed the title to Emperor spa
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 11:01 AM, Mc2002 said:

I would recommend Max. Consistently good massage skills and nice young chap. Always checking if the strength is ok. 

On 1/17/2021 at 4:40 PM, Jacky69 said:

Emperor spa

The above 2 posts share the same IP.

Members draw your own conclusion!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried Leon today @ Emperor Spa - late 20ies Malaysian Chinese guy - stocky or chubby depending how you look at it - very friendly and decent guy. Had the 90 mins oil massage and he was very thorough with his massage - he can adjust his strength to your preference..constantly asking if its ok, also provides a sensual teasing strokes at the right places ( strictly professional no HE) .not super chatty which I.like but will engage in a conversation if you chat with him during the massage. 

One of the better and decent masseurs around the straight joints.

Will definitely go back to him again.

Better to call spa direct to book as he is quite popular am told.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...