Male HQ

Do u still think today still got people follow one meter social distance

Guest Guest

At hawker center at 4 d shop at fast food  quening.One old man scolding people to have one meter distance at 4 d shop even want to fight with them. He is so scare to get covid  yet want to come out. Do u still practice  that. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

At hawker center at 4 d shop at fast food  quening.One old man scolding people to have one meter distance at 4 d shop even want to fight with them. He is so scare to get covid  yet want to come out. Do u still practice  that. 

Social distancing is no longer helpful because our government wanted money to be the driving force for the economy now.  I still have people standing a foot away only, and my dining table in the hawker center was shared by other strangers who didn't bother to think about social distancing. They took off their mask and start talking away in front of me while I was eating my meal.  Then the kopi uncle or aunti bend closer and shocked me suddently by asking whether I want Kop O or Teh Sui Dai.  I reached home, feeling uneasy, psyshcological I felt having a fever and pop down two panadol as prevention.

13 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

If old, wrinkled, ugly and OOS, 100 metres ar? LOL

No la... can't be ageist.  

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Noticed not many people following 1 m safe distancing when queuing, whether the person is young or old now. Think many people already ignore all the covid measures. Just now when i walked around some eatery outside, saw many people gather together to eat and drink with more than 5 persons. Even when i was at botanic garden, saw many people with more than 5 persons picnic together.

Maybe sg needs to happen 2nd wave or 3rd wave etc, and govt mandatory implement all the strict covid measures again, or maybe another CB then people would scare. Now most people take the current low cases of covid situation for granted.

I was at Plaza Sing today in the afternoon.

Covid what? The mall is sooo crowded, i think even more crowded than before covid 19.

When i look up to Level 7, seems to have alot of people waiting to get into the cinema too.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Noticed not many people following 1 m safe distancing when queuing, whether the person is young or old now. Think many people already ignore all the covid measures. Just now when i walked around some eatery outside, saw many people gather together to eat and drink with more than 5 persons. Even when i was at botanic garden, saw many people with more than 5 persons picnic together.

Maybe sg needs to happen 2nd wave or 3rd wave etc, and govt mandatory implement all the strict covid measures again, or maybe another CB then people would scare. Now most people take the current low cases of covid situation for granted.

yes exactly

now all bohiew and covid fatigue

wait like in the West here then know....covid explosion till no end in sight

:ph34r:

Shop have to observe SD simply because they do not want to get fine, think they don't want to pack in as many as possible? But outside shop, SD is simply not applicable and not in practice in this tiny island. 

The best thing they can do now is to provide u with additional mask and continue wearing them probably till the second quarter of 2021 or when the majority get the vaccines injection. 

51 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Shop have to observe SD simply because they do not want to get fine, think they don't want to pack in as many as possible? But outside shop, SD is simply not applicable and not in practice in this tiny island. 

The best thing they can do now is to provide u with additional mask and continue wearing them probably till the second quarter of 2021 or when the majority get the vaccines injection. 

not all shops observe the SD, many also no care. I even see some steamboat eatery, outside people cluster together waiting for table, and inside the shop, tables are arranged close to each other. Nothing i can do about it, only thing is i avoid going near to such eatery and places.

14 hours ago, mate69 said:

yes exactly

now all bohiew and covid fatigue

wait like in the West here then know....covid explosion till no end in sight

:ph34r:

Very lucky sg so far do not have 2nd wave, 3rd and 4th wave like other countries. Heard those doing business, all say if sg again lockdown like during the CB, all business will closed down forever. So sg cannot afford to have 2nd wave or more wave happen here. Cause we are too small for such impact again.

17 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

not all shops observe the SD, many also no care. I even see some steamboat eatery, outside people cluster together waiting for table, and inside the shop, tables are arranged close to each other. Nothing i can do about it, only thing is i avoid going near to such eatery and places.

Yes,  u can call the police to come and check......

On a separate issue,  it seems that more food handlers are not wearing mask properly,  most just hang there for show,  exposing nose or mouth and still talk and laugh like nobody business. 

17 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

On a separate issue,  it seems that more food handlers are not wearing mask properly,  most just hang there for show,  exposing nose or mouth and still talk and laugh like nobody business. 

12 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Call police? So serious? Yesterday i was at holland village, walked past few eatery and saw more then 5 persons gathered together. At the hawker centre even saw one table of 7 persons sitting together drinking and talking. Never see those safe distancing ambassador at all.

I don’t see why we should stop respecting  each other’s personal space. 
I’m also notoriously clumsy, so if I took a step backwards suddenly and stepped onto your foot then you’ve only got yourself to blame for standing that close and breathing down my neck in the first place. 
I also don’t see the logic to go join other people at a table if there’re empty seats at other unoccupied tables too. I’m also not a fan of sitting besides another person in a bus or train, or squeeze myself into a crowded lift too. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Simple.  If u are scare of covid 19 and scare of crowd pls stay home. Create another few months circuit breaker for urself.Order on line delivery food instead and online shopping. 

Guest WhoCares

No one bothers lah, passed by SingPost Centre during lunch got groups of more than 10 queueing for lunch at one of the restaurants, intermingling among so many of them, 2 SDA just stood there observe a bit and walked away.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:28 PM, Guest WhoCares said:

No one bothers lah, passed by SingPost Centre during lunch got groups of more than 10 queueing for lunch at one of the restaurants, intermingling among so many of them, 2 SDA just stood there observe a bit and walked away.

Fully agreed, no one bothers now, all never follow safe distancing, people gather with more than 5 persons outside. I hope sg will become like other countries, strike 2nd or 3rd wave and lockdown again, then people would scare and learn their lesson.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/foot-locker-orchard-gateway-suspended-breach-covid-19-measures-13706026

https://mothership.sg/2020/12/10-day-suspension-for-tampines-mall-seoul-garden/?fbclid=IwAR2z5hteIDs7UTeu-Qmi3tYp4l2TtujJxCs7GsT63CgJNDBovx2-EeFg25w

I am looking forward to another round of lockdown again... Yay! That's the only way for the country to become peaceful again. When that happens, all those retail shops dun kpkb since they brought it upon themselves for that to happen. 

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/foot-locker-orchard-gateway-suspended-breach-covid-19-measures-13706026

https://mothership.sg/2020/12/10-day-suspension-for-tampines-mall-seoul-garden/?fbclid=IwAR2z5hteIDs7UTeu-Qmi3tYp4l2TtujJxCs7GsT63CgJNDBovx2-EeFg25w

I am looking forward to another round of lockdown again... Yay! That's the only way for the country to become peaceful again. When that happens, all those retail shops dun kpkb since they brought it upon themselves for that to happen. 

Singapore quite unlikely will have another round of lockdown. Even chances quite low to have a 2nd wave. Since June until today, community cases maintain so low or even zero.

Afterall the figure is contained within the imported community only.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M locked this topic