Male HQ

Christmas around the corner....I have a plan

Why?

Is Singapore the only country that is not feeling it?  No street lightings, no christmas song this festive time, no Christmasy activities in the mall, nor around the island.  I need to feel the mood.

My point is, I have been quite noti for the past 2 months in this forum, some damage done of course.  So, I  am planning to take sabbatical leave from this forum, to look for the elusive Santa Claus.  If you guys see a reindeer missing from the zoo, please don't message me and stick your nose into my business, otherwise I will paint them red too. Oops!

Anyway, I hope you find this uplifting. Whether it is the song or the guys...

Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, Why? said:

Is Singapore the only country that is not feeling it?  No street lightings, no christmas song this festive time, no Christmasy activities in the mall, nor around the island.  I need to feel the mood.

My point is, I have been quite noti for the past 2 months in this forum, some damage done of course.  So, I  am planning to take sabbatical leave from this forum, to look for the elusive Santa Claus.  If you guys see a reindeer missing from the zoo, please don't message me and stick your nose into my business, otherwise I will paint them red too. Oops!

Anyway, I hope you find this uplifting. Whether it is the song or the guys...

Merry Christmas!

its a crime to illegally take an animal from the zoo. You are stealing and you will not have the means to care for the animal. Why is there a need to steal an animal from the zoo? Can you provide it medical care or food it needs? Can u provide it up to 5kg of grass/moss every day? Please I urge you to reconsider your gaulible plan! 

Howdy,  the time has finally came.  I am heading to the Northpole and helping out in Santa’s workshop.   I am also tasked to provide names of those who are “GOOD or BAD” in the year 2020 and don’t try to message me for a favor, you know who you are.  Anyway...

Santa is a gorgeous hunk

get your stocking ready and light up your fireplace for the season.   

Merry Christmas?

Can have a East coast plan instdad. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
  • G_M locked this topic