Male HQ

Corey (Ah Boy) Facial Treatment, SHR, Body Waxing & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK

NewbieBoi

Sharing my recent experience. Corey’s massage is nothing like the hard pressure point/sport type.  His is firm strokes with adequate pressure from a pair of warm palms. It was very rejuvenating at the end. His place is very clean and well maintained.  The massage bed with its heating was very comfortable, being massaged without need for towels is in itself quite unique.  Before you know it, 90 mins was up.  Hope this feedback will encourage Corey to continue what he does best.  He is also a nice and well mannered guy. Thanks, Mike.

Many thanks Mike for sharing ur experience here at my place. 
I am very strict with myself especially when it comes to cleanliness. Not to mention when I am going to have guests at my place.

Do hope to be able to service you again 😃

It's Hari Raya week guys!

Best wishes to all Muslims friends and clients.

corey won't be packing so many appointments these days to stay in line with the regulations, however do check in with me on timings and availability still.

Many apologies if I cannot reply instantly at times.

Meanwhile , continue to stay healthy and well.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Had a massage session with Corey last night. I was a bit nervous as was my first visit. First impression was that he is cheerful and welcoming. Definitely gym fit and good looking. 

His massaging is more to the light and long stroke routine. Consistently checking on me for any uneasiness. His massaging bed is heated. Therefore it’s really comfortable and it is one of the largest message bed I have ever rested on. If you are looking for something more hardcore, you better check it out with him before you proceed with the arrangement. 

The place is very clean and neat. The shower area is the same. Nothing to pick on. 

definantly heading back for another stress relieving session.  

I just had a session with Corey early this afternoon for his relaxation massage. 

Love the ambience of the massage room and the soothing music that was played. His place is very neat and tidy and Corey is very friendly and welcoming. 

His massage is so good that I fell asleep during the massage but feel refresh once the massage ends. 

Thank You Corey and I will be back soon!

Dear Friends,

Cannot do many temporary for now. It is also our own responsibility so things can get better soon, hope those who are unable to get a slot please forgive me.

Do make early arrangements as my Max Capacity is 2 each day only.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm a bit off weather so not taking guests today. Apologies.

Next week only Thursday & Friday may not be able to (It will be after my 2nd vaccine). All other days do check in with me again. 

Thank you all for relentless support still.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

** Guys whom I have missed out last few days, will re connect with you shortly as my aftermath of the 2nd jab made me slept few days.

Thank you all for relentless support still.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Everyone,

We are still at 2 guests per day only till further notice. Do make early arrangements.

If I am engaged will reply soonest.

Thank you all for loving corey still.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

It feels good to be sunny again.

But it's going to be hot. 😄

Signature Services in place : Facial Treatment, Body Waxing & Aroma Oil Body Massage

Do make arrangements with me early as this week I am heavily engaged during the day.

But do check-in with me and I will reply soonest.

Many thanks for continual support :) 

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Updated schedule for the coming Week.

Many apologies as this week had some pre-booked appointments and wed & fri evenings only.

I'm getting some new gadgets for facial treatments so going for instructional workshops on using them prior to deciding what to acquire for you guys.

Do check in with me though, if I am available I will definitely take your booking.

So now my 3 signature services are :

1) ah-boy's facial treatment

2) ah-boy's waxing service

3) ah-boy's massage service

** more to come on board with all your constant support.

*Note for waxing - do let me know beforehand as the wax needs some warming up time.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Thank you corey for being the outmost patient with me. I had to re-schedule my Monday slot(afternoon) at 09am to today in the afternoon. Then I lost my wallet so I have no access to cash. Thank God he was able to accept Paynow. 

The location was near Ang Mo Kio Mrt. It will take about 10 minutes. My advise is if you coming from the MRT, you turn right all the way walk straight. The first path turn right and walk straight. So this will avoid having to climb the overhead bridge. (If this this wrong information, I am very sorry)

His house is updated, clean and smells nice. I had schedule for a waxing : armpit, chest, abs and boyzillian including crack. What I like is that he uses quality wax. When it reaches to the area that is most pain he will be able to not make it so painful. 

Overall it took about 2 hours, time pass by quite fast because we are able to have a good conversation. One of the places to go to for waxing. I have not tried his massage yet but overall good experience. 

Side note : The song is really from Stephanie Sun. The one I ask you!!

Edited by babyboy88

Glad u enjoyed the session babyboy88. I enjoyed the songs playlist as well 😃. Yes the session may take a bit longer but I always make sure every procedure I take is detailed to give u a pleasant experience.

Hope to have you as a returning client.

Hi Guys,

I am adding on Aromatic Body Scrub Service to my current massage service. Do note it will be done in the bathroom before the massage session. << This doesn't mean you can hanky panky ok.

Updated schedule for the coming Week. Do check in with me though, if I am available I will definitely take your booking.

Only Monday & Tuesday I am engaged.

Bringing you guys something exciting for Facial Treatment. Keeping the suspense for now till the setup is done.

Prices as in the images catalgue.

Single Session 单点

香薰按摩90分钟 - $100
Aromatic Oil Body Massage 90m - $100

护肤洁脸 60分钟 - $150
Facial Treatment 60m - $150

Package Deal 配套

香薰按摩60分钟 +护肤洁60分钟 - $200
Aromatic Oil Body Massage 60m + Facial Treatment 60m - Total 120m - $200

全身磨砂加按摩 - $118

Aromatic Body Scrub + Aromatic Oil Body Massage 90m - $118

*Currently Just For Incall Only.

*Strictly professional service only.

Sincerely,
Corey (SMS/WhatsApp @ 8908 2231)

Edited by NewbieBoi
Error in pricing

Welcome July...

Updated schedule for the coming Week. Do check in with me though, if I am available I will definitely take your booking.

Prices as in the images catalogue or below.

Single Session 单点

香薰按摩90分钟 - $100
Aromatic Oil Body Massage 90m - $100

护肤洁脸 60分钟 - $150
Facial Treatment 60m - $150

Package Deal 配套

香薰按摩60分钟 +护肤洁 60分钟 - $200
Aromatic Oil Body Massage 60m + Facial Treatment 60m - Total 120m - $200

全身磨砂加按摩 - $118

Aromatic Body Scrub + Aromatic Oil Body Massage 90m - $118

*Currently Just For Incall Only.

*Strictly professional service only.

Sincerely,
Corey (SMS/WhatsApp @ 8908 2231)

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week. Glad everyone that came by enjoyed the service sessions.

Many apologies as this week had some pre-booked appointments.

I have some training classes to attend to so :

Tue evenings only.

Wed not operating.

Rest of the days business as usual.

Anyhow, do check in with me though, if I am available I will definitely take your booking.

3) ah-boy's aroma oil massage service 

You can add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

II) Special Blended Aroma Oil @ $10

Rest of prices as per previous post or you can enquire with me.

*Note for waxing - do let me know beforehand as the wax needs some warming up time.

Edited by NewbieBoi
Clarify text

Hi Guys,

Bringing you all a brand new bespoke facial experience. The Oxy Bubble Treatment will probably cost a lot at Gangnam area or any other place in town. I have managed to bring it here for you guys. 

Many thanks to you all that I can constantly upgrade my passion to better service you guys.

Business as usual for this week. 

Anyhow, do check in with me though, if I am available I will definitely take your booking.

You can add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

III) Upgrade your facial for a Oxy Bubble Treatment Experience @ $160 (Introductory Price)

Poseidon8.jpg

Edited by NewbieBoi
Refer To New Services & Pricing

Flash updates guys. Because of noon announcement, corey will reschedule all Facial Treatment appointments. Will be contacting the guys who booked and those coming for Poseidon 8.

Also, do book early with corey ok as max client per day will be 2 only till further notice. Hopefully if everyone plays a part we can get over this soon.

Edited by NewbieBoi

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week. Only all facial treatment services suspended for the moment.

Business as usual for this week.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

III) Upgrade your facial for a Oxy Bubble Treatment Experience @ $160 (Introductory Price)

**New bed covers and towels are here and more to come on board with all your constant support.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Business as usual for this National Day forthcoming week.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**New Italian Hard Wax just got stocked up.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Business as usual for this National Day week.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

I booked a waxing session with Corey last sat afternoon. My 1st time waxing.

Love the ambience of the massage room and the soothing music that was played. His place is very neat and tidy and Corey is very friendly and welcoming. 

He told me what to expect upfront. During the session, he is always checking if I'm ok. Very comforting. At the end, he asked to check if im satisfied and if he needs to touch up any place.

Thank You Corey and I will be back soon for another session.

On 8/10/2021 at 6:31 PM, suntan78 said:

I booked a waxing session with Corey last sat afternoon. My 1st time waxing.

He told me what to expect upfront. During the session, he is always checking if I'm ok. Very comforting. At the end, he asked to check if im satisfied and if he needs to touch up any place.

Thank You Corey and I will be back soon for another session.

Thank you sir for ur compliments. It’s always in me that all my clients get not only a nice experience but a quality one. Do note on the aftercare ok. 😃

Edited by NewbieBoi
spell mistake

Tried out Corey's waxing and massage today and it was a really pleasant experience, especially from a person trying out Brazilian waxing for the first time. Place was pretty accessible, and it was nice and quiet setting, clean and tidy as well. Shower available too. Corey is a really warm and friendly guy, and that helps ease the pain of waxing a little..lol...his massage was firm with moderate strength, long strokes, totally helped relaxed me and hopefully, it will be good night's sleep tonight. Of course, it isn't easy to find masseur who are willing to take big sized guys like me, so appreciative of the session today. Definitely will be back again. 

On 8/14/2021 at 8:21 PM, fatboitop said:

Tried out Corey's waxing and massage today and it was a really pleasant experience, especially from a person trying out Brazilian waxing for the first time. Place was pretty accessible, and it was nice and quiet setting, clean and tidy as well. Shower available too. Corey is a really warm and friendly guy, and that helps ease the pain of waxing a little..lol...his massage was firm with moderate strength, long strokes, totally helped relaxed me and hopefully, it will be good night's sleep tonight. Of course, it isn't easy to find masseur who are willing to take big sized guys like me, so appreciative of the session today. Definitely will be back again. 

Thank you sir very much for coming by also. Glad I am able to make your experience a nice one 😃.

Do note the aftercare ok.

Hi Guys,

We can do facial now.

Do check in with me, if I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)

I) Body Scrub @ $18

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Just had my waxing session with Corey, he is truely a gem in what he is doing, making my whole experience so comfy with minimal pain. Best of all, his place is so neat, tidy n clean. Love the atmosphere with the spa scent n soft relaxing music. I truely down to earth guy having great sense of humour. Will definitely visit again. Thanks Corey😊

On 8/19/2021 at 4:15 PM, J ppl said:

Just had my waxing session with Corey, he is truely a gem in what he is doing, making my whole experience so comfy with minimal pain. Best of all, his place is so neat, tidy n clean. Love the atmosphere with the spa scent n soft relaxing music. I truely down to earth guy having great sense of humour. Will definitely visit again. Thanks Corey😊

Thank you for coming by today sir. I am so happy whenever a client enjoys the session. 😃

On 8/20/2021 at 2:40 PM, KDK said:

Had a session with Corey yesterday. Very neat and clean place, massage room very spa-like, soothing music. His Hands were amazingly warm throughout the massage. Pressure was good.  Will definitely go again. Thanks Corey.

Thank you sir for ur warm review 😊 Hope to service you again 😃

Some updates.... Will close from Wed to Fri as mentioned below as some retrofitting on water supply. Will advise when ok asap. Otherwise can make bookings for Sat / Sun. Apologies for non-service days.

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for nice bouquets and support.

We can do facial now.

But to note this coming week may be a bit irregular or I may end up not taking anyone as the contractor will be replacing the water piping and the place will be super messy.

Do check in with me, if I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours) as corey sleeps really early.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Back to business. Thank you for patience and really sorry for the break last 4 days which retrofitting took longer than expected but satisfactory. Here's updated schedule for the coming Week. 

Only Tuesday is full now.

Do check in with me, if I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)

I) Body Scrub @ $18

III) Upgrade your facial for a Oxy Bubble Treatment Experience @ $160

**Using Italian Hard Wax (This month's is bloody ruby red and turquoise which is pretty exciting and fresh)

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Here's updated schedule for the coming Week.

Only evenings session for Tuesday as corey has engagement on going for now.

Do check in with me, if I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text is at wee hours).

Services and Prices as per previous postings.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Only evenings session for Tuesday as corey has engagement on going for now.

Do check in with me, if I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session. Do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)

3) ah-boy's aroma oil body massage service 

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Only coming Sunday 26th September  not operating as corey has a wedding to host.

Do check in with me, if I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session. Do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)

I) Body Scrub @ $18

Prices as per below or you can enquire with me.

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
Refer To New Services & Pricing

Hi Guys,

But do book early as we are back to limitations.

ah boy's 3 signature services are :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

Prices as per below or you can enquire with me.

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

It's spooky October this month with Halloween around the corner soon. Here's updated schedule for the coming Week. 

Only Monday not available as it's corey's Birthday 😁 so spending some time with family.

Services and pricing as per previous postings.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

It's spooky October this month with Halloween around the corner soon. Hmmm... should we do cute vampire or cowboy this year 😁

Anyway, here's updated schedule for the coming Week. 

If need waxing service over weekends do take this week as corey will be taking a class on coming next 3 weekends (23/24, 30/31 Oct & 6/7 Nov). Schedule will be updated nearer to confirm dates.

Services and pricing as per previous postings or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

On 10/10/2021 at 9:15 PM, AlexLee said:

Had my first boyzilian waxing session and it was an enjoyable experience. No doubt there's pain, but Corey ensures to inform me in advance before executing the tearing off of the wax. Very professional and definitely will return again. Alex

Thank you very much Alex for the wonderful bouquet 💐 given. Do note on post care ok. 

On 10/15/2021 at 1:02 PM, slimgam said:

Had my boyzilian wax session today with Corey. Corey is friendly and making sure you feel comfortable. His waxing is detailed and done professionally. Feeling super smooth after the waxing. Will definitely return for his waxing service :)

Thank you sir for your 💐 

Glad that you have enjoyed the session. 
Do note on your aftercare 😉

• NewbieBoi changed the title to Corey (Ah Boy) Facial Treatment, SHR, Body Waxing & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK