Male HQ

Corey (Ah Boy) Facial Treatment, SHR, Body Waxing & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK

NewbieBoi

Hi Guys,

Here's updated schedule for the coming Week. Services and pricing as per postings or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 .

I will be taking a class on coming next 4 weekends (23/24, 30/31 Oct, 6/7 Nov & 13/14 Nov). So means probably evening around 7:30pm I can do a session on these days only.

Do check in with me, if I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session. Do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)... but please do not text me as if you are interviewing for manhunt.

But do book early as we are back to limitations.

ah boy's 3 signature services are :

1) ah-boy's facial treatment

2) ah-boy's waxing service

3) ah-boy's aroma oil body massage service 

You can add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

II) Special Blended Aroma Oil @ $10

III) Upgrade your facial for a Oxy Bubble Treatment Experience @ $160

Prices as per below or you can enquire with me.

**Using Italian Hard Wax

*Note for waxing - do let me know beforehand as the wax needs some warming up time.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

I signed up for 1 hour massage and 1 hour facial.

the massage room was clean and had a fragrant smell. Ambience and music was great.

we started with a massage which was slow, relaxing and comfortable, until I almost fell asleep.

during the facial, there were a lot of products applied on my face and one interesting procedure was using a suction pipe to suck all the dirt and oil on my face.

there was also a cooling item applied to my face which immediately felt firmer.
Really enjoyed the facial which was really thorough  :)

On 10/17/2021 at 6:44 PM, Shawne123 said:

I signed up for 1 hour massage and 1 hour facial.

the massage room was clean and had a fragrant smell. Ambience and music was great.

we started with a massage which was slow, relaxing and comfortable, until I almost fell asleep.

during the facial, there were a lot of products applied on my face and one interesting procedure was using a suction pipe to suck all the dirt and oil on my face.

there was also a cooling item applied to my face which immediately felt firmer.
Really enjoyed the facial which was really thorough  :)

Thank you so much Shawne123 for 💐

The facial is done customised to today’s skin condition using the Poseidon hydro oxygen bubble treatment. Glad u enjoyed it.

Products used have oriental herbs with active ingredients suited just for Asian skin.

Hope to service u again. 😃  

Hi Guys,

Here's updated schedule for the coming Week. Services and pricing as per postings or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 .

Class on for corey over coming next 3 weekends (30/31 Oct, 6/7 Nov & 13/14 Nov). So means probably evening around 7:30pm I can do a session on these days only.

Do check in with me, if I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session. Do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)... but please do not text me as if you are interviewing for manhunt.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

*Note for waxing - do let me know beforehand as the wax needs some warming up time.

Edited by NewbieBoi
Update Scheduling

Just had my first waxing session with Corey. For a person who have never done waxing before , it was extremely nervous for me. Finally decided to go for both legs, boyzillian followed by the aromatherapy massage. Corey was an amazing sweet professional throughout the whole process. He was able to advise me beforehand to take note what will happen and pre empt me just before he starts the waxing process . I was actually expecting a lot of pain and ready to cry my tears out but surprisingly Corey made it in a way where the pain factor was the least concern. One thing that took me by surprise was Corey was so in detail that he relentlessly ensure to do checks and made it hairless. I will definitely recommend the calming aromatherapy massage that he offers. It was just perfect to go for after the waxing session. As much I know waxing is not easy and not for all, I would definitely recommend to just go for Corey. The products he use are also of high quality which ensured for the waxing to be done seamlessly. Thank you so much Corey for being a professional and rendering your excellent services :)

On 10/26/2021 at 4:07 AM, Jocalderone said:

Just had my first waxing session with Corey. For a person who have never done waxing before , it was extremely nervous for me. Finally decided to go for both legs, boyzillian followed by the aromatherapy massage. Corey was an amazing sweet professional throughout the whole process. He was able to advise me beforehand to take note what will happen and pre empt me just before he starts the waxing process . I was actually expecting a lot of pain and ready to cry my tears out but surprisingly Corey made it in a way where the pain factor was the least concern. One thing that took me by surprise was Corey was so in detail that he relentlessly ensure to do checks and made it hairless. I will definitely recommend the calming aromatherapy massage that he offers. It was just perfect to go for after the waxing session. As much I know waxing is not easy and not for all, I would definitely recommend to just go for Corey. The products he use are also of high quality which ensured for the waxing to be done seamlessly. Thank you so much Corey for being a professional and rendering your excellent services :)

Thank you so much sir for ur heartfelt feedback. It warms me to have an appreciating customer even if I will be tired out after a long session 😊

Do note on the aftercare ok n hope to service u again.

Hi Guys,

We are into fall... Hopefully I can do up something of the season's flavor for you guys soon.

Classes on for corey over coming next 2 weekends left (6/7 Nov & 13/14 Nov). So means probably evening around 7:30pm I can do a session on these days only.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Thank you for all the nicest boys that came by last week. Am glad I have made either your Facial, Wax or Aroma Massage experience Good-Great-Fantastic! Will be adding on new service after this heretic month.

Updated schedule for the coming Week. 

Services and pricing as per postings or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 .

Classes on for corey over coming next 1 weekend left (13/14 Nov). So means probably evening around 7:30pm I can do a session on these days only.

I am based at Ang Mo Kio Central, about 8mins normal perambulating from mrt to my place in case you miss the header title.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week. Finally back to normal with no disruptions. 

Apologies for last few days as I went for my booster jab and took rest.

Services and pricing as per postings or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 .

I am based at Ang Mo Kio Central, about 8mins normal walk walk from mrt to my place in case you miss the header title.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

II) Special Blended Aroma Oil for more relaxation @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week. Since the Christmas mood is near, I have made new limited seasonal concoction blend for your massage. Great that so far the boys who tried, loved it. Much appreciated.

I am based at Ang Mo Kio Central, about 8mins normal walk walk from mrt to my place in case you miss the header title.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week. Only Tuesday I can do a evening slot. The new blend oil flavor is very well received. Managed to make more for the week. Come try.

Do check in with me - let me knw your day & time if can so I can better space out. If I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session. Do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)

Would appreciate if can book early.

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Monday - Evening after 7pm only

Tuesday - Off

Services and pricing as per posting or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 . Appreciate WatsApp please.

Do check in with me - let me knw your day & time if can so I can better space out. If I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately I am usually engaged in a session. Do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)

Would appreciate if can book early.

You can add-ons to massage / facial :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Just went for my first waxing and massage service with Corey. He is very friendly, warmth and welcoming that you feel immediately at ease. 

Before the start of the Boyzilian waxing, he explain in detail what he is going to do so at least you know what is going on.

After the waxing which is excellently done, he proceed to continue with a 90 minute massage.

Again, he is extremely professional and meticulous during the massage, explaining what type of massage oil he is using etc. 

It was super relaxing that I felt asleep. I will be back again for his services as I find that it is totally worth the value. 👍

Hi Guys,

Monday & Tuesday - Evening after 7pm only (Last 2 classes for the year).

Services and pricing as per posting or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 . Appreciate WatsApp only please.

Do check in with me - let me knw your day & time when u WatsApp over can so I can better space out.

If I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately means I am engaged in a session or in a class session. Do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)

Would appreciate if can book early, especially during this holiday season. Also har, don't ask if I am cute or what I will look like because I really do not know how to give you that answer you want. 😅 

I) Body Scrub @ $18

More services in the process, once I get the right "ingredient"

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Wednesday & Thursday - Evening after 7pm only (Haiz.... last minute on call classes for the year).

Services and pricing as per posting or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 . Appreciate WatsApp only please.

Do check in with me - let me knw your day & time when u WatsApp over can so I can better space out.

If I am available I will definitely take your booking. If didn't reply you immediately means I am engaged in a session or in a class session. Do bear with me, or I would have ended my day (if your text at wee hours)

Would appreciate if can book early, especially during this holiday season. 

Will bring you all all new menu after the new year 🤩

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

27th Dec (Monday) - Evening after 7pm only.

More new services when ready 😁

1) ah-boy's facial treatment << Inclusive of Oxy Bubble Treatment

2) ah-boy's waxing service << If any parts not listed can check with me

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
Error in details

Hi Guys,

1) ah-boy's facial treatment << Inclusive of Oxy Bubble Treatment

2) ah-boy's waxing service << If any parts not listed can check with me

I) Body Scrub @ $18

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
Update Scheduling

Thanks Corey! I booked a boyzilian and a massage this evening. I had a wonderful time to say the least, am very pleased with the service rendered. Corey is a pleasent and hospitable host with a great body and a cute face to match ;) he is very professional and thorough with the waxing. It's been months since my last wax; easily said, he had a lot to work with. Nevertheless, he was very meticulous and took his time. Thereafter, I opted for the massage which was very relaxing to say the least. I dozed off a few times. I appreciate the good blend of long and short strokes and the pace was just nice - not rushed at all.

Needless to say, I'll be making a second visit! 

On 1/4/2022 at 9:46 PM, bitchplease said:

Thanks Corey! I booked a boyzilian and a massage this evening. I had a wonderful time to say the least, am very pleased with the service rendered. Corey is a pleasent and hospitable host with a great body and a cute face to match ;) he is very professional and thorough with the waxing. It's been months since my last wax; easily said, he had a lot to work with. Nevertheless, he was very meticulous and took his time. Thereafter, I opted for the massage which was very relaxing to say the least. I dozed off a few times. I appreciate the good blend of long and short strokes and the pace was just nice - not rushed at all.

Needless to say, I'll be making a second visit! 

Many thanks sir for coming by this evening n am glad u enjoyed both service sessions.

Do note on the aftercare given. Take care n see u again 😃

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 10th to 16th January 2022.

Would appreciate if can book early, especially during this near festive season and also if you want evening slots as most are back at work and evening is peak.

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

Add-ons to facial treatment :

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
spell mistake

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 17th to 23rd January 2022.

New festivity oil blend (limited till it finishes). I have made 2 special blend :

1)Prosperity Blend - a "Huat"🍊 "Huat "🍊 lucky, uplifting yet calming and relaxing blend for the majestic Tiger 🐯 year

2)Alluring Blend - sensual, seductive yet comforting blend for the romantic 💖 February

Would appreciate if can book early, especially during this near festive season and also if you want evening slots as most are back at work and evening is peak.

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

Add-ons to facial treatment :

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

I sincerely wish to thank Corey for an amazing session and experience! It was perhaps one of the best and most relaxing massages I've had in a long while.

I booked a 120 mins aromatherapy massage by Corey. Corey is a very friendly, accommodating and hospitable host! He is hot and handsome too 🤩 His place is neat, clean stylish and updated, and the subtle background of aromatics really did well to clam the nerves on arrival. The massage room was nicely decorated as Corey pays a lot of attention to the minute details. Even the towel had a very cute ah boy logo embraided on it! His toilet was stocked with ample supplies of body scrub gels and shampoos, and trust me, they are not some cheapskate quality ones... The massage bed was very spacious and the hole for the head was a comfortable size - I've been to many other places where the hole is either too big or too small... Most importantly, the heated bed was something that stood out because it made me very comfortable throughout the massage despite being in an air con room.

I really appreciate that he has great communication skills and was able to let me know what to expect - this made me very comfortable. Before starting, he allowed me to smell the variety of aromatic oils that I could choose from. His latest Valentine blend was amazing and immediately invoked a sense of sensuality with its top notes that include Ylang Ylang and a hint of lavender. I highly recommend that you try the special blend for the massage as your body would not just be in for a treat, but your olfactory senses would be too!

The aromatherapy massage was a very unique one and I don't believe you can find elsewhere at other HBM places. Unlike the very hard and pressure-focused strokes you find at many other massage places, Corey's signature is his slow and steady strokes to ease your muscle tension and allow the essential oils to slowly permeate into your skin. Trust me, the lovely smell of the aromatherapy oil lingers through the night after the massage, and is very helpful to induce a lovely night's sleep. His strokes really pampered my gym-aching muscles and the occasional sensual strokes and touches were a nice tease IMO - pls keep in mind that his massages are strictly professional only hence respect is very important. If you really want to try a massage that can truly relax your mind and body after a hard day at work, I's say look no further and insist that you should try Corey's massage!

Throughout the session, Corey was very patient and he was never in a rush. He is truly an amazing and kind gentleman, and you guys should really give his signature massage a try.

I'll definitely be back for more. Thanks so much, Corey! :)

On 1/18/2022 at 1:22 AM, thongboi said:

I sincerely wish to thank Corey for an amazing session and experience! It was perhaps one of the best and most relaxing massages I've had in a long while.

I booked a 120 mins aromatherapy massage by Corey. Corey is a very friendly, accommodating and hospitable host! He is hot and handsome too 🤩 His place is neat, clean stylish and updated, and the subtle background of aromatics really did well to clam the nerves on arrival. The massage room was nicely decorated as Corey pays a lot of attention to the minute details. Even the towel had a very cute ah boy logo embraided on it! His toilet was stocked with ample supplies of body scrub gels and shampoos, and trust me, they are not some cheapskate quality ones... The massage bed was very spacious and the hole for the head was a comfortable size - I've been to many other places where the hole is either too big or too small... Most importantly, the heated bed was something that stood out because it made me very comfortable throughout the massage despite being in an air con room.

I really appreciate that he has great communication skills and was able to let me know what to expect - this made me very comfortable. Before starting, he allowed me to smell the variety of aromatic oils that I could choose from. His latest Valentine blend was amazing and immediately invoked a sense of sensuality with its top notes that include Ylang Ylang and a hint of lavender. I highly recommend that you try the special blend for the massage as your body would not just be in for a treat, but your olfactory senses would be too!

The aromatherapy massage was a very unique one and I don't believe you can find elsewhere at other HBM places. Unlike the very hard and pressure-focused strokes you find at many other massage places, Corey's signature is his slow and steady strokes to ease your muscle tension and allow the essential oils to slowly permeate into your skin. Trust me, the lovely smell of the aromatherapy oil lingers through the night after the massage, and is very helpful to induce a lovely night's sleep. His strokes really pampered my gym-aching muscles and the occasional sensual strokes and touches were a nice tease IMO - pls keep in mind that his massages are strictly professional only hence respect is very important. If you really want to try a massage that can truly relax your mind and body after a hard day at work, I's say look no further and insist that you should try Corey's massage!

Throughout the session, Corey was very patient and he was never in a rush. He is truly an amazing and kind gentleman, and you guys should really give his signature massage a try.

I'll definitely be back for more. Thanks so much, Corey! :)

😊 wow! Thank you so much for a very wonderful roaring 2022 kick-off bouquet 💐
it will definitely gives me encouragement that the effort I put in to the service is worth it.

Yes the festivity blend is one of my delightful concoction. Great that u enjoyed it.

I see you here again 😃

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 24th to 30th January 2022 before I take a break for the Lunar New Year . 

Would appreciate if can, book early, especially during this near festive season and also if you want evening slots as most are back at work and evening is peak.

New festivity oil blend (this would be the NO.2 blend, first batch gone). It's blend No.2 this week :

1)Prosperity Blend No.2- a "Huat"🍊 "Huat "🍊 lucky, uplifting yet calming and relaxing blend for the majestic Tiger 🐯 year

2)Alluring Blend No.2 - sensual, seductive yet comforting blend for the romantic 💖 February

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
spell mistake

On 1/26/2022 at 12:32 PM, Kenny12345 said:

Booked a 1.5 hr session on a weekday evening and Corey was already at the door when I arrived.  Flat is spacious and tastefully decorated. Therapy room also nice with soft lighting, calming music and fragrant aroma.  Massage is good, thorough and detailed.  Shower was available after the session.  Thank you very much. Will book again.

Many thanks sir for ur feedback. I am happy I can make ur session a wonderful experience. Take care n I see u again. Corey

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 31st Jan to 6th Feb 2022 . 

Lunar New Year 1st & 2nd Day - OFF

Business as usual other days

Would appreciate if can, book early.

Festivity oil blend still available.

1)Prosperity Blend No.2- a "Huat"🍊 "Huat "🍊 lucky, uplifting yet calming and relaxing blend for the majestic Tiger 🐯 year

2)Alluring Blend No.2 - sensual, seductive yet comforting blend for the romantic 💖 February

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 7th Feb to 13th Feb 2022 . 

This week a lot pre-booked sessions. Many apologies if I cannot slot you in.

Would appreciate if can, book early.

This month let corey mesmerize you with a new scent for the romantic month of February. 🥰

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

Thank you to all the boys who came in over last week. Glad to have been able to make all your visitations a wonderful experience.

Updated schedule for the coming Week 14th Feb to 20th Feb 2022

This week some spill over pre-booked sessions. Do check in with me - let me knw your day & time when u WatsApp over can so I can better space out.

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 21st Feb to 27th Feb 2022 . Only 22nd Feb 1 slot at 7:30pm.

Some pre-booked sessions. Do check in with me - let me knw your day & time when u WatsApp over can so I can better space out.

Services and pricing as per posting or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 . Appreciate WatsApp only please.

New Facial service coming soon. Will update when ready 😁

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Hi Guys,

New Facial Service, a notch up will be ready soon.

Promises a WOW! results at 1st treatment as with what I have done for you guys 😄

Will advise on launch and pricing when I have things sort out.

Sat / Sun slots still available.

Next week schedule updates over weekends.

MesoTherapyVisual.jpg

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 28th Feb to 6th Mar 2022 . Only 1st Mar 1 slot at 7:30pm.

Will update on coming 2 weekends as may only take bookings for evening only.

Some pre-booked sessions. Do check in with me - let me knw your day & time when u WatsApp over can so I can better space out.

Services and pricing as per posting or check with me thru WatsApp @ 8908 2231 . Appreciate WatsApp only please.

New Facial service coming soon. Will update when ready 😁

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Booked quite a last min aroma massage, Corey is very accommodating and give me few timings. When reached his place early, he message that I can come up as the room is ready. Warm welcome by him, and guide me to the massage room. He will ask if the Aircon is cold. He gave long sensual stroke, with his special concoction of a mix of aroma oil. Massage was not rush, and can massage my whole body. Definitely will go back again. Body feel relaxed. 

On 2/27/2022 at 5:26 PM, Northlanders said:

Booked quite a last min aroma massage, Corey is very accommodating and give me few timings. When reached his place early, he message that I can come up as the room is ready. Warm welcome by him, and guide me to the massage room. He will ask if the Aircon is cold. He gave long sensual stroke, with his special concoction of a mix of aroma oil. Massage was not rush, and can massage my whole body. Definitely will go back again. Body feel relaxed. 

Thank you kind sir for your warm feedback. Glad I am able to make your experience a wonderful one. Do hope to service you again 😃. Corey

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 7th Mar to 13th Mar 2022 . Only 8th Mar (Tue) 1 slot at 7:30pm.

Coming weekend, i.e Sat & Sun will only take bookings for evening only.

New Facial treatment service at trial now. Will launch when ready, hopefully by next week 😁

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 14th Mar to 20th Mar 2022 . Only 14th & 15th Mar (Mon & Tue) 1 slot at 7:30pm.

Coming weekend, i.e Sat & Sun as per usual. Do book early.

New Facial treatment service at trial now. Will launch when ready, haiz... delay in product shipment 😁

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

I visited Corey one Sunday and experienced a very different massage from what i am used to. As a frequent gym goer, i tend to appreciate the stronger styled sports massage to soothe aching muscles. Corey, however, showed me a different side of massage incorporate a good use of long tender strokes, calming music, and aromas. Deeply appreciated a relaxing morning! 

On 3/14/2022 at 2:38 PM, astroxx said:

I visited Corey one Sunday and experienced a very different massage from what i am used to. As a frequent gym goer, i tend to appreciate the stronger styled sports massage to soothe aching muscles. Corey, however, showed me a different side of massage incorporate a good use of long tender strokes, calming music, and aromas. Deeply appreciated a relaxing morning! 

Thank you so much for ur kind review 🤗

because I enjoy this style of massage which is why I can bring out my best for u guys 😃

Do hope to see u again soon 

Introducing 2 new services for you guys :

1) Mesotherapy Facial with BB Glow Treatment

2) Cheeky Peach Pampering Treatment

Both services at just a fraction of the  price you will never get at a salon.

With the same Great Service corey can give you. Try today!

MesoTherapyVisual01.jpg

PeachSpaVisual01.jpg

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 28th Mar to 4th Apr 2022 . 

Most days I am making up lost week due last week rest and can only be taking appointments in the evening except for friday. I apologies in advance. Do book early.

Check in with me though - let me knw your day & time when u WatsApp over can so I can better space out.

- Mesotherapy with BB Glow Treatment

- Cheeky Peach Pampering Treatment

Add-ons to massage :

I) Body Scrub @ $18

I) Eye treatment @ $10

**Using Italian Hard Wax

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Went for aroma oil body massage + body scrub. Corey is very hospitable and makes you feel welcomed. Very sincere service attitude. 

The massage room is neat and comfortable. Things are well organised and there is a nice designated wardrobe area to put your clothes and belongings. Ambience is relaxing with warm low lighting and spa music.

The massage itself is well paced and not rushed. Each stroke is soothing, although next time I would request for abit more pressure (not his fault as he did check whether the pressure was ok).

Overall the experience was professional and I had a relaxing time!

On 4/3/2022 at 2:48 PM, Littlebirdie said:

Went for aroma oil body massage + body scrub. Corey is very hospitable and makes you feel welcomed. Very sincere service attitude. 

The massage room is neat and comfortable. Things are well organised and there is a nice designated wardrobe area to put your clothes and belongings. Ambience is relaxing with warm low lighting and spa music.

The massage itself is well paced and not rushed. Each stroke is soothing, although next time I would request for abit more pressure (not his fault as he did check whether the pressure was ok).

Overall the experience was professional and I had a relaxing time!

Thank you @Littlebirdiefor ur kind feedback. I am glad to be able to make ur experience an enjoyable one. Hope to have you around again. 😃

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week 4th April to 10th April 2022 . 

This week am still operating for evenings only. Not at 100% power yet. Do book early. Next week schedule will be normalised.

Check in with me though - let me knw your day & time when u WatsApp over can so I can better space out.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

• NewbieBoi changed the title to Corey (Ah Boy) Facial Treatment, SHR, Body Waxing & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK