Male HQ

Corey (Ah Boy) Facial Treatment, SHR, Body Waxing & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK

NewbieBoi

• G_M changed the title to Ah Boy Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK

I have been to his place yesterday evening, it was one of the best massage I had it in years.

Place was super clean and beautiful. He is a well built with strong hands, his massage skills are outstanding, he knows exact pressure points in the body to relieve stress and make your body feel lighter.

Apart from his massage skills he is very friendly and polite. Soon will visit again.

It's difficult to find free slots for his massage session, better to book in advance.

Place: 10/10

Skills: 10/10

Cleanliness: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10

Price: 10/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • NewbieBoi changed the title to Ah Boy Facial Treatment & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK

Just contributing my field report here.

Felt very welcomed at the point of reception, clean and awesome atmosphere observed. A very friendly and nice person, who will help you to relax and enjoy throughout the session with his skills and hospitality. Those seeking strong and hard massage, this is not for you.

• G_M changed the title to Corey (Ah Boy) Facial Treatment & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK

Corey is a must-go-to masseur if you like Swedish/sensual massages. Cute looking & fit. Able to request for more strength in massage whenever needed. Attentive & accommodating. 

Very well decorated room/house, it gives one a very homey & comfortable feeling. Soft & fresh towels provided. I like how he folded his towels like those in hotel rooms. Professional!  Big & comfortable massage table, no creaking sounds. Well-organised place including the shower gel & shampoo in his toilet. 

Massage: 8/10 

Environment/cleanliness: 10/10

Overall experience:9/10

Hi Friends,

Updated schedule for coming week 5th to 11th April.

Services offered as per previous posting.

Kindly advise me on day and timing choices when contacting me.

Do chope corey early 😄

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

Corey is friendly and funny and makes you feel welcome to his comfy home. Room is clean and smells nice, fresh towels provided, massage bed was sturdy. I particularly liked that he asked if I was feeling cold after the massage and offered a thin blanket to cover to keep warm. Massage wise, it was good and he would ask if the strength is ok and if you would like to increase etc. (personally, I prefer soft massage for relaxation, so if you would like a harder one, do check in with Corey directly). I fell asleep during the massage so I guess it was a good one for me. Had a little chat with Corey after the massage and he mentioned that he also specializes in facials and skin care. Thank you Corey for the massage and good service attitude! I hope this translates into more clients for you seeing how genuine you treat your clients.

Edited by Kappa

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Labour Day Week.

Only Friday 30th April I will close from 4pm onwards.

Brand New WAXING SERVICES is now available and ready to go! Prices as per pic pic for waxing.

Do let me know early if want waxing as it takes some time for the wax to get heated up.

(* note, Body Massage can only be performed if you do Boyzilian or Underarms Waxing if you wish to come here for both services. Corey dun wan your pores to be clogged then get in-grown hair 😁)

So now my 3 signature services are :

1) ah-boy's massage service

2) ah-boy's facial treatment

3) ah-boy's waxing service

** more to come on board with all your constant support.

Edited by NewbieBoi
No more space

• NewbieBoi changed the title to Corey (Ah Boy) Facial Treatment, Body Waxing & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK

Had another session with Corey. He added a heating mat on the massage table which makes it nice and warm while lying down, allowing no towels needed to cover the body. It makes it easier for Corey to access & massage the body without the need to uncover/cover body parts which might wake one up while doing that. 

I still love the quality of the bathing towels provided. Soft & fresh! Furthermore, he had changed his shower gel to scrub-based shower gel which means you get to access free scrubs before & after the body massage. (However, you have to DIY the body scrub la~)

Thumbs up to Corey on the improvements & do keep it up! 

Thank you so much for the 2nd 💐 given.

With all the support given allows me to constantly always upgrade my service for everyone.

Happy Labour Day to everyone 😃

Btw, new even more soft n fluffy small towels came today 😉

Edited by NewbieBoi

Hi Guys,

Updated schedule for the coming Week.

Many apologies as this week mostly evenings as my other engagements requires my attention during the day.

Do check in with me though, if I am available I will definitely take your booking.

*Note for massage with waxing - this combo can only be done if you are doing underarms/boyzilian/crack.

Edited by NewbieBoi
Insufficient space

• NewbieBoi changed the title to Corey (Ah Boy) Facial Treatment, SHR, Body Waxing & Full Body Aromatherapy Oil Massage @ AMK