Jump to content
Male HQ

Derick’s M-M Outcall & Incall (Opera Estate) Spa Services


Recommended Posts

Derick M-M Outcall & Incall (Opera Estate) Spa Services launching 8th Dec 2020 promotion price list:

1. Full body massage at $60 per hour 

2. Full body massage at $80 for one and a half hour. 

3. Full body massage at $100 for two hours include manhood therapy

The following add-on spa services include:

4. Fascial treatment (45 mins) include mask @$50; 

5. Body scrub ($30); 

6. Manhood Therapy (30 mins) @ $30 per session.

7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage (30 mins) @ $50.

8. Foot Reflexology (30 mins) @ $30

This promotion till 31st Dec 2020 waive for transport charge for outcall massage service as well. Those as models previously will be entitlement for 10% discount for subsequent massage sessions.
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur

 

Edited by Practitioner Massuer
Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a Chance to try Derick's services duing his trial period. He is good with his hands and even can put me to sleep during the massage. He plays calming music and uses different pressure strokes during the massage and can adjust to your liking. If you want a good and legit massage, do give him a shot. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Zeek said:

Had a Chance to try Derick's services duing his trial period. He is good with his hands and even can put me to sleep during the massage. He plays calming music and uses different pressure strokes during the massage and can adjust to your liking. If you want a good and legit massage, do give him a shot. 

 

@Zeek thanks for your compliment words and feedback. Hope you can continue support my Spa Services either outcall or incall soon (waiting for shipment of massage bed). Thank you.

https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur

Derick M-M Outcall & Incall Spa Services

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sivadeht said:

Derick's massage was on point and managed to relieve the tight knots that i have. He uses a combination of swedish and TCM techniques skillfully. 

 

Will recommend to give his services a try. 

@sivadeht thank you for your compliment feedback and good words especially at this launching period for my SPA Services need the testimonial. For the time being I am only provide outcall massage spa services, but incall will be very soon, as waiting for shipment of massage bed and very limited time slots if customers don’t mind without massage bed I can carry on massage for incall.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2020 at 10:14 AM, Practitioner Massuer said:

Derick M-M Outcall & Incall (Opera Estate) Spa Services launching 8th Dec 2020 promotion price list:

1. Full body massage at $60 per hour 

2. Full body massage at $80 for one and a half hour. 

3. Full body massage at $100 for two hours include manhood therapy

The following add-on spa services include:

4. Fascial treatment (45 mins) include mask @$50; 

5. Body scrub ($30); 

6. Manhood Therapy (30 mins) @ $30 per session.

7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage (30 mins) @ $50.

8. Foot Reflexology (30 mins) @ $30

This promotion till 31st Dec 2020 waive for transport charge for outcall massage service as well. Those as models previously will be entitlement for 10% discount for subsequent massage sessions.
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur

 

Welcome to Derick Man to Men Home Based Incall (Opera Estate) and Outcall Spa Services. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 3.30pm.
8.30am - 10.30am

11.00am - 1.00pm

2.00pm - 4.00pm

4.30pm -6.30pm

8.00pm - 10.00pm

10.30pm - 12.30am (if requested)

The following are the promotion price list:

1. Full body massage at $60 per hour 

2. Full body massage at $80 for one and a half hour. 

3. Full body massage at $100 for two hours include manhood therapy

The following add-on spa services include:

4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include mask @$50; 

5. Body scrub ($30); 

6. Manhood Therapy (30 mins) @ $30 per session.

7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage (30 mins) @ $50.

8. Foot Reflexology (30 mins) @ $30

This promotion till 31st Dec 2020 waive for transport charge for outcall massage service as well. Those as models previously will be entitlement for 10% discount for subsequent massage sessions.
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me

http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve or WhatsApp me

hp no. 84828130

Edited by Practitioner Massuer
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Practitioner Massuer changed the title to Derick’s M-M Outcall & Incall (Opera Estate) Spa Services
On 12/5/2020 at 11:41 PM, Practitioner Massuer said:

Welcome to Derick Man to Men Home Based Incall (Opera Estate) and Outcall Spa Services. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 3.30pm. The following are the promotion price list:

1. Full body massage at $60 per hour 

2. Full body massage at $80 for one and a half hour. 

3. Full body massage at $100 for two hours include manhood therapy

The following add-on spa services include:

4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include mask @$50; 

5. Body scrub ($30); 

6. Manhood Therapy (30 mins) @ $30 per session.

7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage (30 mins) @ $50.

8. Foot Reflexology (30 mins) @ $30

This promotion till 31st Dec 2020 waive for transport charge for outcall massage service as well. Those as models previously will be entitlement for 10% discount for subsequent massage sessions.
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur

Dear BW members,

8th December 2020 are my great day, Derick’s Man to Men Home Based Spa Services @ Opera Estate official launching today, operating hours from 8.30am to 10.30pm daily from Monday to Sunday. Due to overwhelming these few days all the time slots has been fully booked. Please wait for the new time slots for booking.

please pm to me privately https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Massuer

or WhatsApp me 84828130 or line me @ Practitioner Masseur

 

Edited by Practitioner Massuer
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 6:02 AM, Practitioner Massuer said:

@hedek you may WhatsApp me @ 84828130 if you do not have telegram. Thank you.

The available time slots daily for incall are:
8.30am to 10.30am
11.00am to 1.00pm
2.00pm to 4.00pm
4.30pm to 6.30pm
8.00pm to 10.00pm
10.30pm to 12.30am (if requested)

please pm https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur

or WhatsApp me @ 84828130

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2020 at 5:33 PM, Practitioner Massuer said:

The available time slots daily for incall are:
8.30am to 10.30am
11.00am to 1.00pm
2.00pm to 4.00pm
4.30pm to 6.30pm
8.00pm to 10.00pm
10.30pm to 12.30am (if requested)

please pm https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur

or WhatsApp me @ 84828130

Welcome to Derick Man to Men (Home Based) Wellness Spa Services @ Opera Estate. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 10.30pm.
8.30am - 10.30am

11.00am - 1.00pm

2.00pm - 4.00pm

4.30pm - 6.30pm

8.00pm - 10.00pm

10.30pm - 12.30am (if requested)

The following are the January’ 2021 promotion price list:

1. Full body massage at $60 per hour

2. Full body massage at $80 for one and a half hour.

3. Full body massage at $100 for two hours include manhood therapy (Lingam 13 strokes)

The following add-on spa services include:

4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include Dead Sea mask @ $50;

5. Body scrub (30 mins) @ $30;

6. Manhood Therapy (30 mins) @ $30 per session;

7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage (30 mins) @ $50;

8. Slimming Program FB Massage, Body scrubs, wrap & steamer (120 mins) include Protein Fluorescent Mask @ $120 (available in mid-January’ 2021)

9. Waxing Hair Removal Service (Boyzilian $60; Bikini $20) available in mid-January’ 2021

10. Sports Massage available in February’ 2021

The above Spa Services promotion till 31st January 2021

Please contact Practitioner Masseur as below Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:

https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve

or WhatsApp 84828130

Edited by Practitioner Massuer
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, Practitioner Massuer said:

Dear BW members,

8th December 2020 are my great day, Derick’s Man to Men Home Based Spa Services @ Opera Estate official launching today, operating hours from 8.30am to 10.30pm daily from Monday to Sunday. Due to overwhelming these few days all the time slots has been fully booked. Please wait for the new time slots for booking.

please pm to me privately https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Massuer

or WhatsApp me 84828130 or line me @ Practitioner Masseur

 

Congrats 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 1:07 AM, Practitioner Massuer said:

Welcome to Derick Man to Men (Home Based) Wellness Spa Services @ Opera Estate. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 10.30pm.
8.30am - 10.30am

11.00am - 1.00pm

2.00pm - 4.00pm

4.30pm - 6.30pm

8.00pm - 10.00pm

10.30pm - 12.30am (if requested)

The following are the January’ 2021 promotion price list:

1. Full body massage at $60 per hour

2. Full body massage at $80 for one and a half hour.

3. Full body massage at $100 for two hours include manhood therapy (Lingam 13 strokes)

The following add-on spa services include:

4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include Dead Sea mask @ $50;

5. Body scrub (30 mins) @ $30;

6. Manhood Therapy (30 mins) @ $30 per session;

7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage (30 mins) @ $50;

8. Slimming Program FB Massage, Body scrubs, wrap & steamer (120 mins) include Protein Fluorescent Mask @ $120 (available in mid-January’ 2021)

9. Waxing Hair Removal Service (Boyzilian $60; Bikini $20) available in mid-January’ 2021

10. Sports Massage available in February’ 2021

The above Spa Services promotion till 31st January 2021

Please contact Practitioner Masseur as below Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:

https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve

or WhatsApp 84828130

The following one of the items will be free waxing if your massage cost $100 or more:
1. Lower Legs $20
2. Upper Legs $20
3. Lower arms $20
4. Upper arms $20
5. Bikini (2 fingers) $20

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 4:37 PM, Practitioner Massuer said:

Welcome to Derick Man to Men (Home Based) Wellness Spa Services @ Opera Estate. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 10.30pm.
8.30am - 10.30am
11.00am - 1.00pm
2.00pm - 4.00pm
4.30pm - 6.30pm
8.00pm - 10.00pm
10.30pm - 12.30am (as requested)
The following are the CNY February’ 2021 promotion price list:
1. Full body massage 1 hour @ $60;
2. Full body massage for 1.1/2 hour @ $80;
3. Full body massage for 2 hours (included 1/2 hr Manhood Therapy) @ $100;
In addition the following Spa services:
4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include Protein Fluorescent Mask @ $50;
5. Body scrub (30 mins) @ $30;
6. Manhood Therapy @ $30 (per session 30 mins); one hour session @ $60;
7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage 30 mins @ $50; 60 mins @ $80
8. Slimming Program 1 hour FB Massage, Body scrubs, wrap & steamer and Hyaluronic acid moisturising mask 2 hours @ $120 and 2.1/2 hours plus hot blanket @ $150;
9. Waxing Hair Removal Service Bikini 2 fingers inward $20; Hi-Li Bikini 4 fingers inward $40; Boyzilian $60;
10. Sports Massage treatments 30 minutes @ $50; 60 minutes @ $80.
The above Spa Services promotion till 28th February’ 2021
Please contact Practitioner Masseur as below Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve
or WhatsApp 84828130

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2021 at 11:42 AM, Practitioner Massuer said:
On 1/16/2021 at 4:37 PM, Practitioner Massuer said:

Welcome to Derick Man to Men (Home Based) Wellness Spa Services @ Opera Estate. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 10.30pm.
8.30am - 10.30am
11.00am - 1.00pm
2.00pm - 4.00pm
4.30pm - 6.30pm
8.00pm - 10.00pm
10.30pm - 12.30am (as requested)
The following are the CNY February’ 2021 promotion price list:
1. Full body massage 1 hour @ $60;
2. Full body massage for 1.1/2 hour @ $80;
3. Full body massage for 2 hours (included 1/2 hr Manhood Therapy) @ $100;
In addition the following Spa services:
4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include Protein Fluorescent Mask @ $50;
5. Body scrub (30 mins) @ $30;
6. Manhood Therapy @ $30 (per session 30 mins); one hour session @ $60;
7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage 30 mins @ $50; 60 mins @ $80
8. Slimming Program 1 hour FB Massage, Body scrubs, wrap & steamer and Hyaluronic acid moisturising mask 2 hours @ $120 and 2.1/2 hours plus hot blanket @ $150;
9. Waxing Hair Removal Service Bikini 2 fingers inward $20; Hi-Li Bikini 4 fingers inward $40; Boyzilian $60;
10. Sports Massage treatments 30 minutes @ $50; 60 minutes @ $80.
The above Spa Services promotion till 28th February’ 2021
Please contact Practitioner Masseur as below Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve
or WhatsApp 84828130

Expand  

欢迎莅临于实乞纳奥匹拉花园的德里克水疗养生保健住家按摩服务中心:精挑细选准备专门为所有各行各界男士,让您感受、放松、解除压力、解决肌肉酸痛紧绷、血液循环、纠正坐姿、颈椎腰椎疼痛、偏头疼等问题,由头至脚瑞典式按摩+中式穴位保健按摩、洗脸、磨砂、除毛、减肥、淋巴排毒、男性护理、运动按摩及治疗等服务。心动不如行动,请马上预约以免向隅。周一至周日每天营业时间从上午八点到晚上十点(十点半到凌晨遵循顾客要求)
8.30am - 10.30am
11.00am - 1.00pm
2.00pm - 4.00pm
4.30pm - 6.30pm
8.00pm - 10.00pm
10.30pm - 12.30am (遵循客户要求)
1. 全身按摩一小时$60 
2. 全身按摩一小时半$80
3. 全身按摩两小时$100 (包刮半小时男性护理灵根按摩)
水疗养生保健另外还包括了以下服务:
4. 洗脸45分钟包括蛋白质面膜 @$50
5. 全身磨砂三十分钟@ $30;
6. 男性护理服务三十分钟@$30;一小时@$60;
7. 淋巴排毒按摩三十分钟@$50;一小时@$80;
8. 减肥瘦身配套:一小时全身按摩、磨砂、瘦身包扎、排毒汗蒸机、玻尿酸补水膏状面膜共两小时@$120;两小时半@$150;
9. 男性全身除毛服务(比基尼向内两手指@$20;高低比基尼向内四手指@$40; 私密处除毛@$60)
10. 运动按摩治疗半小时@$50;一小时@$80);
以上水疗养生保健服务促销活动价目表截止2021年2月28日。欲知详情请联系合格理疗师德里克Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve
or WhatsApp 84828130

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 7:07 PM, Practitioner Massuer said:

欢迎莅临于实乞纳奥匹拉花园的德里克水疗养生保健住家按摩服务中心:精挑细选准备专门为所有各行各界男士,让您感受、放松、解除压力、解决肌肉酸痛紧绷、血液循环、纠正坐姿、颈椎腰椎疼痛、偏头疼等问题,由头至脚瑞典式按摩+中式穴位保健按摩、洗脸、磨砂、除毛、减肥、淋巴排毒、男性护理、运动按摩及治疗等服务。心动不如行动,请马上预约以免向隅。周一至周日每天营业时间从上午八点到晚上十点(十点半到凌晨遵循顾客要求)
8.30am - 10.30am
11.00am - 1.00pm
2.00pm - 4.00pm
4.30pm - 6.30pm
8.00pm - 10.00pm
10.30pm - 12.30am (遵循客户要求)
1. 全身按摩一小时$60 
2. 全身按摩一小时半$80
3. 全身按摩两小时$100 (包刮半小时男性护理灵根按摩)
水疗养生保健另外还包括了以下服务:
4. 洗脸45分钟包括蛋白质面膜 @$50
5. 全身磨砂三十分钟@ $30;
6. 男性护理服务三十分钟@$30;一小时@$60;
7. 淋巴排毒按摩三十分钟@$50;一小时@$80;
8. 减肥瘦身配套:一小时全身按摩、磨砂、瘦身包扎、排毒汗蒸机、玻尿酸补水膏状面膜共两小时@$120;两小时半@$150;
9. 男性全身除毛服务(比基尼向内两手指@$20;高低比基尼向内四手指@$40; 私密处除毛@$60)
10. 运动按摩治疗半小时@$50;一小时@$80);
以上水疗养生保健服务促销活动价目表截止2021年2月28日。欲知详情请联系合格理疗师德里克Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve
or WhatsApp 84828130

Welcome to Derick Man to Men (Home Based) Wellness Spa Services @ Opera Estate. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 10.00pm (10.30pm - 12.30am as requested).
The following are the CNY February’ 2021 promotion price list:
1. Full body massage 1 hour @ $60;
2. Full body massage for 1.1/2 hour @ $80;
3. Full body massage for 2 hours (included 1/2 hr Manhood Therapy) @ $100;
In addition the following Spa services:
4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include Protein Fluorescent Mask @ $50;
5. Body scrub (30 mins) @ $30;
6. Manhood Therapy @ $30 (per session 30 mins); one hour session @ $60;
7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage 30 mins @ $50; 60 mins @ $80
8. Weight Loss Program incl 1 hr FB Massage, 1 hr Body scrubs+wrap+steamer+Hyaluronic acid moisturising mask total 2 hours @ $120 and 2.1/2 hours add on hot blanket @ $150;
9. Waxing Hair Removal Service Bikini 2 fingers inward $20; Hi-Low Bikini 4 fingers inward $40; Boyzilian $60;
10. Sports Massage treatments 30 minutes @ $50; 60 minutes @ $80.
The above Spa Services promotion till 28th February’ 2021
Please contact Practitioner Masseur as below Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve
or WhatsApp 84828130

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2021 at 9:45 AM, Practitioner Massuer said:

Welcome to Derick Man to Men (Home Based) Wellness Spa Services @ Opera Estate. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 10.00pm (10.30pm - 12.30am as requested).
The following are the CNY February’ 2021 promotion price list:
1. Full body massage 1 hour @ $60;
2. Full body massage for 1.1/2 hour @ $80;
3. Full body massage for 2 hours (included 1/2 hr Manhood Therapy) @ $100;
In addition the following Spa services:
4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include Protein Fluorescent Mask @ $50;
5. Body scrub (30 mins) @ $30;
6. Manhood Therapy @ $30 (per session 30 mins); one hour session @ $60;
7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage 30 mins @ $50; 60 mins @ $80
8. Weight Loss Program incl 1 hr FB Massage, 1 hr Body scrubs+wrap+steamer+Hyaluronic acid moisturising mask total 2 hours @ $120 and 2.1/2 hours add on hot blanket @ $150;
9. Waxing Hair Removal Service Bikini 2 fingers inward $20; Hi-Low Bikini 4 fingers inward $40; Boyzilian $60;
10. Sports Massage treatments 30 minutes @ $50; 60 minutes @ $80.
The above Spa Services promotion till 28th February’ 2021
Please contact Practitioner Masseur as below Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve
or WhatsApp 84828130

Welcome to Derick Man to Men (Home Based) Wellness Spa Services @ Opera Estate. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 10.00pm (10.30pm - 12.30am as requested).
The following are the promotion price list:
1. Full body massage 1 hour @ $60;
2. Full body massage for 1.1/2 hour @ $80;
3. Full body massage for 2 hours (included 1/2 hr Manhood Therapy) @ $100;
In addition the following Spa services:
4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include Protein Fluorescent Mask @ $50;
5. Body scrub (30 mins) @ $30;
6. Manhood Therapy @ $30 (per session 30 mins); one hour session @ $60;
7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage 30 mins @ $50; 60 mins @ $80
8. Weight Loss Program incl 1 hr FB Massage, 1 hr Body scrubs+wrap+steamer+Hyaluronic acid moisturising mask total 2 hours @ $120 and 2.1/2 hours add on hot blanket @ $150;
9. Waxing Hair Removal Service Bikini 2 fingers inward $20; Hi-Low Bikini 4 fingers inward $40; Boyzilian $60;
10. Sports Massage treatments 30 minutes @ $50; 60 minutes @ $80.
11. Foot Reflexology 40 mins @ $30.
The above Spa Services promotion till 30th April’ 2021
Please contact Practitioner Masseur as below Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve
or WhatsApp 88761969 / 84828130

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 7:36 AM, Practitioner Massuer said:

Welcome to Derick Man to Men (Home Based) Wellness Spa Services @ Opera Estate. The relaxing full body massage from head to toe, including manhood therapy help to reduced stress, muscles relaxation, improved blood circulation, improved posture, tension relief, improved sleep, chronic pain management, headache relief and more. You may start to booking for limited time slots now. Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 10.00pm (10.30pm - 12.30am as requested).
The following are the promotion price list:
1. Full body massage 1 hour @ $60;
2. Full body massage for 1.1/2 hour @ $80;
3. Full body massage for 2 hours (included 1/2 hr Manhood Therapy) @ $100;
In addition the following Spa services:
4. Facial treatment (45 mins) include Protein Fluorescent Mask @ $50;
5. Body scrub (30 mins) @ $30;
6. Manhood Therapy @ $30 (per session 30 mins); one hour session @ $60;
7. Lymphatic Drainage Massage 30 mins @ $50; 60 mins @ $80
8. Weight Loss Program incl 1 hr FB Massage, 1 hr Body scrubs+wrap+steamer+Hyaluronic acid moisturising mask total 2 hours @ $120 and 2.1/2 hours add on hot blanket @ $150;
9. Waxing Hair Removal Service Bikini 2 fingers inward $20; Hi-Low Bikini 4 fingers inward $40; Boyzilian $60;
10. Sports Massage treatments 30 minutes @ $50; 60 minutes @ $80.
11. Foot Reflexology 40 mins @ $30.
The above Spa Services promotion till 30th April’ 2021
Please contact Practitioner Masseur as below Telegram; Line or WhatsApp:
https://t.me/PM_Practitioner_Masseur or line me http://line.me/ti/g/00sCCAm6ve
or WhatsApp 88761969 / 84828130

Hi Friends

I know many of you can’t go JB, Batam or Bangkok for massage and try very hard to adjust the new normal work life and lifestyle due to COVID 19. You will feel sometimes becoming emotionally tensed and stresses due to lack of massage. Why don’t you try to booking a massage session with me to relax and rejuvenate your soul and mind. You may try my combination of Swedish + TCM meridian lines and accuputure points massage. One hour @ $60, 1.1/2 hrs @ $80 and 2 hrs package @ $100

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 3:30 PM, Practitioner Massuer said:

Hi Friends

I know many of you can’t go JB, Batam or Bangkok for massage and try very hard to adjust the new normal work life and lifestyle due to COVID 19. You will feel sometimes becoming emotionally tensed and stresses due to lack of massage. Why don’t you try to booking a massage session with me to relax and rejuvenate your soul and mind. You may try my combination of Swedish + TCM meridian lines and accuputure points massage. One hour @ $60, 1.1/2 hrs @ $80 and 2 hrs package @ $100

Promotion for Foot Reflexology 30 minutes @ $20, 45 minutes @ $30 and 60 minutes @ $40 till 30 April 2021 for M2M only

Edited by Practitioner Massuer
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...
counter