Male HQ

Genshin Impact

CareBare

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, CareBare said:

lol.. this game is progressing slow.. maybe events quite frequent, but main story still quite slow.. so u can still catch up.. if need help can tell me 

really? that's good then. LOL 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG hahaha i love playing it, even i've completed all the side quests and archon quests. i'm just roaming around looking for hidden chests now, and also for the gobsmacking views and music. its the most travelling i'll ever do this year, haha.

lmk if y'all need my help for domains or world bosses!

im AR55, my main's xiao, diluc, and aether. PM me for my code!

p.s. i'm always simping for xiao because like him, im also an emo boy. geddit? XD

1 hour ago, zephin said:

Hmm.. This will go straight to flame room XD

Back to topic. Genshin. How to clear floor 11 2nd chamber?? The defend the tower thingy

abyss tips:

- check to make sure your artifacts are correctly set before entering any floor.

- don’t wait till last day, each day has chance to get better floor buffs for each chamber (best i think is the crit rate crit damage one), so you can check daily if needed.

- the stars for each chamber are independent, meaning you can get 0 stars for chambers 1 and 2 then 3 star chamber 3, then go back to 3 star chambers 1 and 2 separately. the advantage from this is that you can farm ult to make sure you can spam immediately in later chambers.

for floor 11-2,

my method is to bring either geo traveler or ningguang to block the first 2 archers with geo constructs, then use aoe attacks and disables like ganyu ult and zhongli ult to settle mobs in the middle. then the pattern of the archers spawning goes anticlockwise.

58 minutes ago, ahben94 said:

i cant even get past floor 9 🥲

this just sounds like you’re underleveled and/or undergeared. bring a pyro for 1st half and a pyro and cryo for 2nd half.

Edited by ShadowBlade

1 hour ago, ShadowBlade said:

abyss tips:

- check to make sure your artifacts are correctly set before entering any floor.

- don’t wait till last day, each day has chance to get better floor buffs for each chamber (best i think is the crit rate crit damage one), so you can check daily if needed.

- the stars for each chamber are independent, meaning you can get 0 stars for chambers 1 and 2 then 3 star chamber 3, then go back to 3 star chambers 1 and 2 separately. the advantage from this is that you can farm ult to make sure you can spam immediately in later chambers.

for floor 11-2,

my method is to bring either geo traveler or ningguang to block the first 2 archers with geo constructs, then use aoe attacks and disables like ganyu ult and zhongli ult to settle mobs in the middle. then the pattern of the archers spawning goes anticlockwise.

this just sounds like you’re underleveled and/or undergeared. bring a pyro for 1st half and a pyro and cryo for 2nd half.

hahaha i am probably very much underlevelled for my support characters. trying to build them more now by farming artifacts from domains 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, rowdyboy91 said:

Didnt pull for her, as I am afraid of her vengeance. Gonna pull for our favourite Anemo Traveler, Kazuha for sure! 

hahahaha

i was thinking of pulling for him, but i already have xiao 🥲

4 hours ago, ShadowBlade said:

i skipped eula, she's too boring overall, especially her visuals for a 5 star. even rosaria has prettier skills.

i'm getting kazuha c1 too, i wanna suck more monsters haha.

LOL i bet you do 😂😂😂 tbh i wanna see the other more punky guy that’s been leaked

Those of you who skipped Eula's banner will rue the day you didn't roll for her :P. The girl is particularly useful against Maguu Kenki and will probably stay at the top of the dps tier for 1-2 months or so. 

There are comparison videos showing Eula's prowess alongside Ganyu and Hutao and most findings show that Eula is easily second behind Ganyu in dps due to how backloaded her damage is in her ultimate. There will come a day where our favorite 5*s will be dethroned, especially for Ganyu whose throne is looking a little shaky now after leaked gameplay videos of Yoimiya has surfaced online. But Eula being a physical damage dealer means she'll always stay relevant no matter the circumstances, even if we did get another 5* physical damage dealer which is quite far along the roadmap.

That said, I guess it all boils down to personal preferences. I'll admit Eula's visuals are a bit shitty, but it's probably an issue of color scheme. Icy white and gold feathers as her motif. They don't particularly stand out in certain backgrounds. Kazuha's ult is honestly the first of its kind to have very colorful visuals I find. His combines teal, azure blue and hues of gold. Meanwhile the character model itself is a departure from the usual anemo color schemes i.e.: scarlet

Side note, y'all should start building EM Sucrose now. The timid girl is the talk of the Genshin Community following EM buffs, which allows her to play DPS and support simultaneously. Also very budget friendly. 

8 hours ago, ShadowBlade said:

well that actually wasn’t so hard. btw youtuber gambitsg has nice videos.

my teams were

chamber 1: venti, diona, klee, xiao

chamber 2: zhongli, bennett, razor, ganyu

F9EED016-9C7E-41EF-91DA-FA87D96CA6DA.jpeg

easy peasy eh? hahhahaa i have long since given up XD

For people who are struggling with the new floors, your best bet is to focus on anemo characters and hyperinvest into Elemental Mastery.

Since the domain perk itself is focused on EM anyway. As long as you have Anemo MC and maybe Sucrose, you'll get by Spiral Abyss just fine. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing the 3rd country has not been release yet?

Curious qs to the active players, me been out of the game when the banner of the ice spear assassin lady. How's the game progress till date and what's your input for players who've been on hiatus to get back into genshin?

9 hours ago, sticky said:

I'm sooo excited for v2.0! Watching the live stream i got feels all over. 

ya man. everything at inazuma looks so beautiful 😭 

i better start saving primos for all the new characters alr ahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone pulled for Ayaka thus far? What are your thoughts about her? 

Also, no to Gorou having abs. Perfectly fine with Gorou having a young boy model in-game. Not every cute twink in Genshin needs to have a chiseled body or washboard abs.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.