Male HQ

Massage Stories

NeitherHereNorThere

First Time (Part 2)

"Is this your first time here? Never seen you before". Harry's warm hands moving expertly across my back, long smooth strokes from shoulder to my lower back.

"Ehm..." I responded, trying to focus on the massage.

"Ah ok. Any areas that I cannot touch? No ah, ok thanks. Must ask, some people may complain, cos during massage sometimes difficult to avoid touching sensitive places.. like... the butt hole." Harry's fingers brushed across my hole at the exact instance he finished talking, instantly electrifying me!

"Ah!... Haha... I see I see.. that's ok.. " I replied in the most nonchalant way I could, while attempting to control my growing erection.

After the back is done, Harry processed to work on my legs and butt area, and the massage became more and more sensual with him frequently brushing my butt hole, as well as my inner thigh and groin area. Harry must have noticed my body twitching involuntarily at times, as his stokes begin to rest longer at those areas. By then, I must have been fully erected as discomfort grows with my body pressing down on the member. 

"I'm going to lift your left leg and push your lower body towards the right, keep your upper body flat on the bed. Ok? Come.. and up!" I felt my body being twisted, and the stretch actually feels good! "Ok, feels good? Now the other side" Harry proceeded to lift my right leg and stretch me in the opposite direction.

"Hm... You are pretty big huh. Haha, it's ok to get hard during massage" I realized that my cock is fully visible in this position, but before I could acknowledge, Harry wrapped his hand around the shaft and gave it 2 strokes.

"Ooh.. haha.. ya.. thanks.. sorry sorry..." 

"Nothing to be sorry about, I see many people's one in my job. No need to be shy about it. Ok, now turn over." The moment I was waiting for is finally here..

-----

16 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

First Time (Part 3)

On Harry's request, I turned around with one hand covering my privates and lie on my back. Harry smiled, while covering my body with a piece of sarong and my eyes with a towel. Using few pumps of oil from the bottle, Harry proceeded with the next part of the full body massage, starting with my lower body. His warm hands once again traveled firmly from my calves to my thighs, with occasional brushes against the groin and my testicles. The constant up down strokes pushed the sarong away from what it meant to cover, though the tent that formed had already given me away.

After the legs were done, Harry moved upwards and started on the tummy and pubic navel area. "Sorry ah, you ok for me to remove the cover? Then I can better massage else the sarong gets in the way." "Err.. ok, can" I replied in a reluctant tone, while secretly excited. I felt the sarong slide downwards, making its exit and caressing my hardon during the process. "Ugh..." I let out an involuntary sigh.

The next thing I feel was Harry's fingertips gently stoking on my legs, slowly, sensually upwards. Foot, calf, thigh, and finally to my sensitive testicles, and he started tickling them. "Ooh... Orh...." My sighing continued.

"You ok?" Harry whispered erotically. 

"Yah.. mmm... mmm..." By now I dropped my pretence and fully soaked myself in the aroused state as Harry progressed from the balls to my shaft. He lathered my full length with more oil, pulled back my foreskin skillfully and began polishing my exposed super sentivite mushroom head. The sensation was so intense that I just could not handle, and resulted in a knee jerk reaction, literally.

"Haha.. ok ok, I know.. I go slow ok?"

"O..k.. (pant).. thanks..."

Harry slowed down the pace, with more caresses and light touches for my exposed head to get used to the feeling, before increasing the rhythm, taking cue from my body reaction and groans of pleasure. 

"Um.. um.. um.. um um um argh argh... Almost.. almost.. Coming, coming! Urgh Urgh Urgh.. urgh.." I came loudly and intensely, feeling the expulsed cum landing on my chest, stomach and navel region. Harry continued pumping and milking my cock to make sure he gets every drop from my exhausted balls.

"Wah.. nice nice.. you cum alot.. very healthy" exclaimed Harry, while my arched body slowly relaxed and I laid back on the massage bed, drained from the session. "how? You enjoyed? Must fully release when come for massage, then can relax properly" Harry took tissues and helped wipe up my cum. "Ya.. thanks.. that was.. so good" I replied weakly. "Good you like it, must come often ok?" Harry grinned.

And of course I did, this was just the beginning.

Is it real story? sounds good experience

My purpose is to share/get you to share about erotic encounters during massages, not so much about which shop and which masseur. Reason being that whenever I read the massage thread, there are no stories about how the sessions are like in order not to get any shop in trouble. Hence I started this to share the stories without shop and masseur names.

Please feel free to share!

4 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Sure, msg sent.

DM me too if you don mind.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Money Boy: Part 2

Henry pulled the towel up, exposing my hairy legs and butt. He then proceeded to run his fingers from my calves up to my butt, circling it before coming back down from the center through the butt hole. I was surprised as I've not had a masseur start off with the legs, nor one that start teasing the sensitive part right from the start.

"哇,你的菊花很好看,很敏感哦". I was a little dumbfounded with Henry's comment, what chrysanthemum is he talking about?

"Huh? What's that?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, this one loh" henry brushed his fingers over my butt hole, making me jumped! "The shape is like chrysanthemum mah"

"Orh.. haha, ok. First time I heard this kind of terminology"

After a few strokes, Henry took some oils and started applying on my bums and legs. I started to relax and waited for the massage to begin. I waited, and waited, Henry seems to be merely spreading the oil over the lower half of the body in long weak strokes without any sign of massaging. About about 20 strokes on each leg, he covered both and started on my back, repeating the procedure. Confused, and trusting that every masseur has their own style, I decided to kept mum and see what happen next.

Henry moves his palms from shoulder to butt, constantly brushing my hole which by then had sort of lost sensitivity. Seeing that he's not getting much response, Henry quickly finished up with his 40 odd stokes and asked me to turn around.

"Mister, you can turn around now, I'll do your front".

"Orh, err.. dun you have to towel off the excess oil?"

"It's ok, let your body absorb the oil first, later then you wash away with soap"

I obliged, though still in a state of confusion. Henry cover my eyes with a towel and started working on my chest, focusing on my nipples. My semi erect cock started to twitch and grew to its full length in seconds. Henry's stokes then travelled to my tummy and navel region, bushing the pubic hair and disturbing my cock which was resting there.

"You got alot of hair, so bushy. You never shave ah?"

"No.. not really"

"Next time I help you shave, makes you cock look longer, and more hygienic"

"Erm" if there's gonna be a next time I thought, while trying to enjoy Henry's final touches. I mean, if he can't massage, at least he can give me an out of the world hj.

Henry used one hand to massage the shaft with the usual up down motion, and exposing my ultrasensitive mushroom head; the other hand was cuddling my balls and fingers tickling the groin. Due to the sensitivity, I had to stop Henry a few times. Peeking through the towel, I saw Henry had somehow took off his clothes and is stark naked while jerking me. His shaved cock is proportional to his small frame, not too small, not too big. I closed my eyes and pretended to continue enjoying his jerking.

After a while, the jerking slowed and stop. Momentarily, I thought that was the end, but then I felt a warm, wet sensentation on my member, Henry was giving me a blow job! Ok, I didn't expect that, his mouth on my dick felt pretty good and I started moaning softly. The massage bed rocked slightly, I'm guessing Henry must have climbed on, and didn't think too much about it at first until I felt something touched my lips. I opened my eyes and saw to my surprised, Henry was in a 69 position and his cock was right at my mouth.

Hmm... I had never given anyone a blow job, I wasn't prepared to give my masseur one either. But Henry's suck was so good I felt I should at least reciprocate. I opened my lips and took him in slowly, not too bad, at least no smell. I tried to mimick what I was experiencing down there, but I guess my inexperience paid off as Henry climbed down after a while, and concentrate on sucking me. Like a vacuum cleaner, I felt my cock gliding in and out of his mouth, fully in contact with his inner cheek and tongue. My hips thrusted involuntarily and soon I was mouth fucking him.

"Urgh... Urgh.. hmm.. hmm.. hm hm hm.. I'm close, I'm close.. cumming.. cumming.. Urgh!!"

Upon sensing that, Henry's mouth released my cock and his hands swiftly took over the pumping action, milking me. Squirts after squirts of creamy sperms spilled on my chest, abs, and my pubic hair, till I lay exhausted on the massage bed.

"Feels good isn't it, to let it all out"

"Orh.. yes.. your mouth is good! My first time suck until cum.."

"Really? I'm honoured to give you your first bj, you rest a while, I clean up for you"

With that, Henry put on his clothes and proceeded to wipe me down, and handed me a towel for my shower.

After I'm done I took a quick look at the clock on the wall, it was barely 1hr 40mins since I stepped in. But I did have a good time, I thought I'll just let it go.

"Done with the shower? Hope you enjoyed the session today. The price is on the catalogue you saw, and for tips it's up to you, and depends on what you feel about my service."

I paid for the massage, about $160+, and left about $50 for tips. "Oh, did the session disappoint you? Cos I usually get more tips than that. But if that's what you can give, it's ok. I just thought you enjoyed my service, maybe you didn't. No pressure at all". I didn't like the sound of that at all, $50 tips is not good enough? However, the ego took over and I took out another $20 for him, and left with an empty wallet.

I had not gone back since.

6 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Henry pulled the towel up, exposing my hairy legs and butt. He then proceeded to run his fingers from my calves up to my butt, circling it before coming back down from the center through the butt hole. I was surprised as I've not had a masseur start off with the legs, nor one that start teasing the sensitive part right from the start.

"哇,你的菊花很好看,很敏感哦". I was a little dumbfounded with Henry's comment, what chrysanthemum is he talking about?

"Oh, this one loh" henry brushed his fingers over my butt hole, making me jumped! "The shape is like chrysanthemum mah"

After a few strokes, Henry took some oils and started applying on my bums and legs. I started to relax and waited for the massage to begin. I waited, and waited, Henry seems to be merely spreading the oil over the lower half of the body in long weak strokes without any sign of massaging. About about 20 strokes on each leg, he covered both and started on my back, repeating the procedure. Confused, and trusting that every masseur has their own style, I decided to kept mum and see what happen next.

Henry moves his palms from shoulder to butt, constantly brushing my hole which by then had sort of lost sensitivity. Seeing that he's not getting much response, Henry quickly finished up with his 40 odd stokes and asked me to turn around.

"It's ok, let your body absorb the oil first, later then you wash away with soap"

I obliged, though still in a state of confusion. Henry cover my eyes with a towel and started working on my chest, focusing on my nipples. My semi erect cock started to twitch and grew to its full length in seconds. Henry's stokes then travelled to my tummy and navel region, bushing the pubic hair and disturbing my cock which was resting there.

"No.. not really"

"Erm" if there's gonna be a next time I thought, while trying to enjoy Henry's final touches. I mean, if he can't massage, at least he can give me an out of the world hj.

Henry used one hand to massage the shaft with the usual up down motion, and exposing my ultrasensitive mushroom head; the other hand was cuddling my balls and fingers tickling the groin. Due to the sensitivity, I had to stop Henry a few times. Peeking through the towel, I saw Henry had somehow took off his clothes and is stark naked while jerking me. His shaved cock is proportional to his small frame, not too small, not too big. I closed my eyes and pretended to continue enjoying his jerking.

After a while, the jerking slowed and stop. Momentarily, I thought that was the end, but then I felt a warm, wet sensentation on my member, Henry was giving me a blow job! Ok, I didn't expect that, his mouth on my dick felt pretty good and I started moaning softly. The massage bed rocked slightly, I'm guessing Henry must have climbed on, and didn't think too much about it at first until I felt something touched my lips. I opened my eyes and saw to my surprised, Henry was in a 69 position and his cock was right at my mouth.

Hmm... I had never given anyone a blow job, I wasn't prepared to give my masseur one either. But Henry's suck was so good I felt I should at least reciprocate. I opened my lips and took him in slowly, not too bad, at least no smell. I tried to mimick what I was experiencing down there, but I guess my inexperience paid off as Henry climbed down after a while, and concentrate on sucking me. Like a vacuum cleaner, I felt my cock gliding in and out of his mouth, fully in contact with his inner cheek and tongue. My hips thrusted involuntarily and soon I was mouth fucking him.

"Urgh... Urgh.. hmm.. hmm.. hm hm hm.. I'm close, I'm close.. cumming.. cumming.. Urgh!!"

Upon sensing that, Henry's mouth released my cock and his hands swiftly took over the pumping action, milking me. Squirts after squirts of creamy sperms spilled on my chest, abs, and my pubic hair, till I lay exhausted on the massage bed.

"Really? I'm honoured to give you your first bj, you rest a while, I clean up for you"

With that, Henry put on his clothes and proceeded to wipe me down, and handed me a towel for my shower.

After I'm done I took a quick look at the clock on the wall, it was barely 1hr 40mins since I stepped in. But I did have a good time, I thought I'll just let it go.

"Done with the shower? Hope you enjoyed the session today. The price is on the catalogue you saw, and for tips it's up to you, and depends on what you feel about my service."

I paid for the massage, about $160+, and left about $50 for tips. "Oh, did the session disappoint you? Cos I usually get more tips than that. But if that's what you can give, it's ok. I just thought you enjoyed my service, maybe you didn't. No pressure at all". I didn't like the sound of that at all, $50 tips is not good enough? However, the ego took over and I took out another $20 for him, and left with an empty wallet.

He was probably milking you for your money after milking you. Pun intended :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 3:43 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

First Time (Part 1)

Read in this forum about a "straight" massage shop in Chinatown, with a particular male masseur that (potentially) provided "extra service". Being a first timer, I was excited to find out how such massages are carried out. So one afternoon, I took a few hours off from work and made my way down.

When I reached Chinatown, I spent a good 15 minutes walking around to find the place, only to realize that the shop is located on the second floor (dumb), with just a small sign along the walkway. The stairways creaked under my weight, announcing my arrival, making me even more conscience and nervous about being spotted.

"Hi, you are... Adam? Your appointment is at 3pm, give me awhile to finish up". A mature uncle around 50+, short and slightly plump, looked over from the massage chair where he is working on a customer's feet.

"Ah.. yes.. you are.. Harry?"

"Ya ya, you called to book me right?"

"Eh.. yes.. I don't know other masseurs in the shop.. so.. " i answered inconspicuously and trying to act straight.

"Oh ok, if you want to change also no problem. You want to see the other masseurs? Female ones we also have".

"No need no need, I'll just wait here".

-------

"Come, body massage upstairs." Harry led me to the 3rd floor and ushered me into a partition which I'm supposed to spent the next 2 hours.

"You can take off your clothes and hang then on the wall, then lie down here. I will wait outside, once ready let me know."

"Ok thanks.. err.. can I take off everything, or have to keep my underwear on.."

"Up to you, but later will be putting oil, so better take off everything. Here all partitioned one, private la." Harry smiled before drawing the curtain.

My heart raced while I strip and get into position. "Ok, can liao".

With the sound of curtains drawing and footsteps towards me, Harry began his massage..

----

First time writing my experience as a story, hope it's still ok..

Hi there, i messaged you :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 11:20 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

First Time (Part 3)

On Harry's request, I turned around with one hand covering my privates and lie on my back. Harry smiled, while covering my body with a piece of sarong and my eyes with a towel. Using few pumps of oil from the bottle, Harry proceeded with the next part of the full body massage, starting with my lower body. His warm hands once again traveled firmly from my calves to my thighs, with occasional brushes against the groin and my testicles. The constant up down strokes pushed the sarong away from what it meant to cover, though the tent that formed had already given me away.

After the legs were done, Harry moved upwards and started on the tummy and pubic navel area. "Sorry ah, you ok for me to remove the cover? Then I can better massage else the sarong gets in the way." "Err.. ok, can" I replied in a reluctant tone, while secretly excited. I felt the sarong slide downwards, making its exit and caressing my hardon during the process. "Ugh..." I let out an involuntary sigh.

The next thing I feel was Harry's fingertips gently stoking on my legs, slowly, sensually upwards. Foot, calf, thigh, and finally to my sensitive testicles, and he started tickling them. "Ooh... Orh...." My sighing continued.

"You ok?" Harry whispered erotically. 

"Yah.. mmm... mmm..." By now I dropped my pretence and fully soaked myself in the aroused state as Harry progressed from the balls to my shaft. He lathered my full length with more oil, pulled back my foreskin skillfully and began polishing my exposed super sentivite mushroom head. The sensation was so intense that I just could not handle, and resulted in a knee jerk reaction, literally.

"Haha.. ok ok, I know.. I go slow ok?"

"O..k.. (pant).. thanks..."

Harry slowed down the pace, with more caresses and light touches for my exposed head to get used to the feeling, before increasing the rhythm, taking cue from my body reaction and groans of pleasure. 

"Um.. um.. um.. um um um argh argh... Almost.. almost.. Coming, coming! Urgh Urgh Urgh.. urgh.." I came loudly and intensely, feeling the expulsed cum landing on my chest, stomach and navel region. Harry continued pumping and milking my cock to make sure he gets every drop from my exhausted balls.

"Wah.. nice nice.. you cum alot.. very healthy" exclaimed Harry, while my arched body slowly relaxed and I laid back on the massage bed, drained from the session. "how? You enjoyed? Must fully release when come for massage, then can relax properly" Harry took tissues and helped wipe up my cum. "Ya.. thanks.. that was.. so good" I replied weakly. "Good you like it, must come often ok?" Harry grinned.

And of course I did, this was just the beginning.

At similar experience only in jb 

On 12/4/2020 at 3:43 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

First Time (Part 1)

Read in this forum about a "straight" massage shop in Chinatown, with a particular male masseur that (potentially) provided "extra service". Being a first timer, I was excited to find out how such massages are carried out. So one afternoon, I took a few hours off from work and made my way down.

When I reached Chinatown, I spent a good 15 minutes walking around to find the place, only to realize that the shop is located on the second floor (dumb), with just a small sign along the walkway. The stairways creaked under my weight, announcing my arrival, making me even more conscience and nervous about being spotted.

"Hi, you are... Adam? Your appointment is at 3pm, give me awhile to finish up". A mature uncle around 50+, short and slightly plump, looked over from the massage chair where he is working on a customer's feet.

"Ah.. yes.. you are.. Harry?"

"Ya ya, you called to book me right?"

"Eh.. yes.. I don't know other masseurs in the shop.. so.. " i answered inconspicuously and trying to act straight.

"Oh ok, if you want to change also no problem. You want to see the other masseurs? Female ones we also have".

"No need no need, I'll just wait here".

-------

"Come, body massage upstairs." Harry led me to the 3rd floor and ushered me into a partition which I'm supposed to spent the next 2 hours.

"You can take off your clothes and hang then on the wall, then lie down here. I will wait outside, once ready let me know."

"Ok thanks.. err.. can I take off everything, or have to keep my underwear on.."

"Up to you, but later will be putting oil, so better take off everything. Here all partitioned one, private la." Harry smiled before drawing the curtain.

My heart raced while I strip and get into position. "Ok, can liao".

With the sound of curtains drawing and footsteps towards me, Harry began his massage..

----

First time writing my experience as a story, hope it's still ok..

Please can pm me on which shop? Thanks!

10 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

One time a client not feeling well and he actually end up throw up in middle of our sports massage therapy 

Oh dear, that guy ate too much?

To be honest I was doing massage (can't recall which type but should be deep tissue) - the masseur pressed on my full tummy (I ate abit too full before massage) - he sometimes press the tummy area from the back until I could feel the food almost coming out from my stomach 😅

Hence if I know I have massage, I'd eat lesser if I am hungry before massage, and have another meal after massage.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

2 hours ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

Oh dear, that guy ate too much?

To be honest I was doing massage (can't recall which type but should be deep tissue) - the masseur pressed on my full tummy (I ate abit too full before massage) - he sometimes press the tummy area from the back until I could feel the food almost coming out from my stomach 😅

Hence if I know I have massage, I'd eat lesser if I am hungry before massage, and have another meal after massage.

Based on my professional experience & medical background. 
 it is advisable to had empty stomach for at least 1-2 hours before the massage therapy 

Contact |  012 4173134  

On 1/27/2021 at 9:03 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

One time a client not feeling well and he actually end up throw up in middle of our sports massage therapy 

Oops! That's not good.. not feeling well should not do massage right? First, you dunno whether massage will improve or worsen your condition, second, you may pass on your sickness to masseur..

22 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Based on my professional experience & medical background. 
 it is advisable to had empty stomach for at least 1-2 hours before the massage therapy 

There was once I had a massage in thailand (straight, in hotel) right after dinner. Time was tight, I didn't had many days, and the massage slots were quite full. I specifically told the masseurs (2 masseurs as it's 4 hands massage) not to press too hard on my belly. They did exactly as told, and I ended up having a huge hardon because the massage felt like caressing 😛 I believe my head was peeking out from the covering towel, cos I heard the masseurs giggling and then towel re-adjusted all the way to my belly button.. super embarrassing!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/12/2020 at 2:32 PM, immortal said:

This is nice! Keep it coming :)

On 09/12/2020 at 6:06 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Money Boy

After visiting Harry a few times, I decided to venture further to explore other massage parlors and see what they offer. I browsed through bw and came across another place also in Chinatown, a few streets away from my usual haunt, and it's a well known guys-only place.

Even though I'm not considered new to the scene, going to a new place brought back the same excitement as my first time. Upon reaching the place, I ensured that I wasn't being followed, before quickly slipping up to the second floor, like a thief.

"Hello, 您好!" A cute, boyish receptionist greeted me. He looks like a 25 year old, stands at around 165, small frame, at most 55kg. "我是 Henry, what can I do for you today?" (He speaks in mandarin, but I'll continue the story in english)

"I'm looking for a massage. You have a service catalogue?"

I browsered through the catalogue that Henry passed me, pretending to consider the packages while trying to eye for the masseurs. "Is there a Daren here? Is he available?" I tried my luck with a frequent mentioned name in bw. 

"Yes, Daren is currently working on a client, would you like to wait?"

"Which masseur is available now?"

"If you dun mind, I can massage for you." Henry smiled.

"Oh ok, the level of service offered is the same ya?" I asked, trying to sound demanding.

"No worries, we are all trained and offers the same service.. unless you have any special requirement which I cannot do..?"

"Oh, no la, no special requirement, massage mah, ok can".

"Great, this way please." Henry brought me to the locker area, beaming away. "You can put your stuff here, and you need to bath? Ok, you can leave your clothes in the locker, then I'll bring you to the showers."

I put my sling bag into the locker, followed by my top, and stripped down to my underwear. "Wa.. nice underwear.. looks sexy" Henry exclaims, watching me strip the whole time. I gave a feeble acknowledgement, as I'm just wearing a normal dark blue renoma undies, not sure which part is sexy. Finally, the undies came off and I wrapped myself with a towel provided.

"The shower is this way, remember to clean properly oh". I had a quick wash to rid my body of perspiration while Henry waited outside. I contemplated asking Henry to help soap my back, but decided against it in order to quickly get into the massage session.

"Done? Wah, you smell nice. Come, massage room this way." I was led down the lowly lit corridor into a aromatherapy room with soft spa music playing in the background. "I take off the towel for you, then you lie down on the massage bed. Can, comfortable already? Ok I cover you first, then I start." 

And so, my 2 hours started

Hi please pm me these massage places. Will like to know

Ele-ven (Part 1)

After some hits and misses, I found a place at the other end of Chinatown for more regular massage sessions. Not fancy, not zen, not cozy, but check all my boxes in terms of price, masseur(s) and cleanliness.
Similar to many massage shops, Ele-ven operates on the second floor, linked by a creaking flight of stairs. There is hardly any need for doorbells. The reception area is brightly lit by the afternoon sun, with a red glowing altar on the wall. Massage chairs are lined up on the right of the reception counter for foot reflexology customers, and a sliding door that leads to the body massage area.

"Hello! You coming for massage? Welcome, take a seat first. First time here?" The owner, a well maintained gentleman in his early 50s greeted me.

The engagement started with the standard set of questions, with my usual answers: 2 hours body massage, choosing of masseur, orientation of the place (toilet, showers etc). I did my homework on their masseurs and choose one that had the most positive feedbacks.

Bernard appeared from the body massage area 5 minutes later with a beaming mid age client, who made his way to the counter for payment. I estimated bernard to be about 180, 80kg, beefy, but with a pretty cute face, sparsely decorated with manly facial hair. The owner spoke briefed to him, and Bernard turn in my direction and gave me a bright smile.

"Hello, welcome. I will be your masseur later, give me sometime to freshen up, I just finish with a customer ok?"

Mesmerized by his smile, I don't remember if I answered or nodded, the mind is already fascinating about the session later. I was urshered into the body massage area, and into a "cubicle" partitioned only by heavy curtains. I stripped down to my underwear and sat on the side of the massage take, waiting for Bernard.

"Hihi, sorry to keep you waiting, my name is Bernard, and I'll be your masseur for today. You opted for 2 hours correct? Any place that you need special attention to? Any place you want me to avoid?"

"Not not really, normal body massage will do. Do I keep my underwear on, or can I be naked?"

"Oh, that is up to you. Some prefer it on, some ok to take off. See what you comfortable with"

"Ok ok, do you mind if I take off then? Else later the oil stain my underwear" I was secretly waiting for this moment, slowly peeling off the last garment, and showing my erected cock at Bernard.

"So nice of you to ask, here we mostly serve male customers, and many also massage naked one, no problem at all. You can go onto the massage table when you are ready, and adjust yourself so that you are comfortable. Later I'll be on top of you, so you adjust your.. brother.. properly and dun get hurt ok?" Bernard smiled.

With much anticipation, another massage session began..

1 hour ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Ele-ven (Part 1)

After some hits and misses, I found a place at the other end of Chinatown for more regular massage sessions. Not fancy, not zen, not cozy, but check all my boxes in terms of price, masseur(s) and cleanliness.
Similar to many massage shops, Ele-ven operates on the second floor, linked by a creaking flight of stairs. There is hardly any need for doorbells. The reception area is brightly lit by the afternoon sun, with a red glowing altar on the wall. Massage chairs are lined up on the right of the reception counter for foot reflexology customers, and a sliding door that leads to the body massage area.

"Hello! You coming for massage? Welcome, take a seat first. First time here?" The owner, a well maintained gentleman in his early 50s greeted me.

The engagement started with the standard set of questions, with my usual answers: 2 hours body massage, choosing of masseur, orientation of the place (toilet, showers etc). I did my homework on their masseurs and choose one that had the most positive feedbacks.

Bernard appeared from the body massage area 5 minutes later with a beaming mid age client, who made his way to the counter for payment. I estimated bernard to be about 180, 80kg, beefy, but with a pretty cute face, sparsely decorated with manly facial hair. The owner spoke briefed to him, and Bernard turn in my direction and gave me a bright smile.

"Hello, welcome. I will be your masseur later, give me sometime to freshen up, I just finish with a customer ok?"

Mesmerized by his smile, I don't remember if I answered or nodded, the mind is already fascinating about the session later. I was urshered into the body massage area, and into a "cubicle" partitioned only by heavy curtains. I stripped down to my underwear and sat on the side of the massage take, waiting for Bernard.

"Hihi, sorry to keep you waiting, my name is Bernard, and I'll be your masseur for today. You opted for 2 hours correct? Any place that you need special attention to? Any place you want me to avoid?"

"Not not really, normal body massage will do. Do I keep my underwear on, or can I be naked?"

"Oh, that is up to you. Some prefer it on, some ok to take off. See what you comfortable with"

"Ok ok, do you mind if I take off then? Else later the oil stain my underwear" I was secretly waiting for this moment, slowly peeling off the last garment, and showing my erected cock at Bernard.

"So nice of you to ask, here we mostly serve male customers, and many also massage naked one, no problem at all. You can go onto the massage table when you are ready, and adjust yourself so that you are comfortable. Later I'll be on top of you, so you adjust your.. brother.. properly and dun get hurt ok?" Bernard smiled.

With much anticipation, another massage session began..

Continue pls

On 12/9/2020 at 6:06 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Money Boy

After visiting Harry a few times, I decided to venture further to explore other massage parlors and see what they offer. I browsed through bw and came across another place also in Chinatown, a few streets away from my usual haunt, and it's a well known guys-only place.

Even though I'm not considered new to the scene, going to a new place brought back the same excitement as my first time. Upon reaching the place, I ensured that I wasn't being followed, before quickly slipping up to the second floor, like a thief.

"Hello, 您好!" A cute, boyish receptionist greeted me. He looks like a 25 year old, stands at around 165, small frame, at most 55kg. "我是 Henry, what can I do for you today?" (He speaks in mandarin, but I'll continue the story in english)

"I'm looking for a massage. You have a service catalogue?"

I browsered through the catalogue that Henry passed me, pretending to consider the packages while trying to eye for the masseurs. "Is there a Daren here? Is he available?" I tried my luck with a frequent mentioned name in bw. 

"Yes, Daren is currently working on a client, would you like to wait?"

"Which masseur is available now?"

"If you dun mind, I can massage for you." Henry smiled.

"Oh ok, the level of service offered is the same ya?" I asked, trying to sound demanding.

"No worries, we are all trained and offers the same service.. unless you have any special requirement which I cannot do..?"

"Oh, no la, no special requirement, massage mah, ok can".

"Great, this way please." Henry brought me to the locker area, beaming away. "You can put your stuff here, and you need to bath? Ok, you can leave your clothes in the locker, then I'll bring you to the showers."

I put my sling bag into the locker, followed by my top, and stripped down to my underwear. "Wa.. nice underwear.. looks sexy" Henry exclaims, watching me strip the whole time. I gave a feeble acknowledgement, as I'm just wearing a normal dark blue renoma undies, not sure which part is sexy. Finally, the undies came off and I wrapped myself with a towel provided.

"The shower is this way, remember to clean properly oh". I had a quick wash to rid my body of perspiration while Henry waited outside. I contemplated asking Henry to help soap my back, but decided against it in order to quickly get into the massage session.

"Done? Wah, you smell nice. Come, massage room this way." I was led down the lowly lit corridor into a aromatherapy room with soft spa music playing in the background. "I take off the towel for you, then you lie down on the massage bed. Can, comfortable already? Ok I cover you first, then I start." 

And so, my 2 hours started.

Where is this? Dm please

nice stories - i have had some good experience at massage too - but the most memorable, funny and also slightly scary was when chatting online with masseur before arriving I asked how he finds his customers and said I came to his online profile, but it would have been good to have a picture to show his services and to attract people's attention.

He said ' how do I get pic of someone I massage, its not allowed'  and I just said, we you hire a model or you ask someone.
So he asked me - would I mind if he took a picture of me for promotion.
i hesitated then said, sure, just no showing my face.

When I arrived at massage, he got me undressed and on the massage table, then I heard click of camera a few times.

It kind of aroused me but also i hoped i looked ok  lol

He then started massage and it went on doing legs, back and shoulders so I thought that was it - but then after he got me to turn over to lie on my back, I heard camera clicking again. I got so surprised but also turned on I got hard lying there naked.

Anyway afterward he shared the pics with me and I cannot be identified, but it was fun able to help. Not sure if he ever used the pics for promotion.
This happened in Australia by the way.

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

On 12/28/2020 at 10:42 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

"No.. not really"

I big turn off if need tips so much! Might as well i go sauna!

On 2/10/2021 at 11:05 AM, awolonline said:

nice stories - i have had some good experience at massage too - but the most memorable, funny and also slightly scary was when chatting online with masseur before arriving I asked how he finds his customers and said I came to his online profile, but it would have been good to have a picture to show his services and to attract people's attention.

He said ' how do I get pic of someone I massage, its not allowed'  and I just said, we you hire a model or you ask someone.
So he asked me - would I mind if he took a picture of me for promotion.
i hesitated then said, sure, just no showing my face.

When I arrived at massage, he got me undressed and on the massage table, then I heard click of camera a few times.

It kind of aroused me but also i hoped i looked ok  lol

He then started massage and it went on doing legs, back and shoulders so I thought that was it - but then after he got me to turn over to lie on my back, I heard camera clicking again. I got so surprised but also turned on I got hard lying there naked.

Anyway afterward he shared the pics with me and I cannot be identified, but it was fun able to help. Not sure if he ever used the pics for promotion.
This happened in Australia by the way.

Haha nice! I wonder how one feels to recognise his own privates in a promo poster/site 🤭

• G_M locked this topic