Male HQ

Grindr

JyT

Hi Guys Please beware of this He will ask you Soul Apps Number Please do not give him your phone Number. Now I am worried for my details as I had given out too him. Meanwhile pleased  be careful on who you met on Grindr when he ask you for personal details you never know what he will do to your profile. So don't be greedy like me because he my type. That I am looking for and do not get cheated. I had screen short etc and now I had reported to spam after I had  gave him the code he seems to be ignoring my messages which is clearly he not there to cruise at Grindr Apps. 

Screenshot_20201204_232911.jpg

but people had been warning before on these Mainland Chinese scammers. I m surprised you never got the hint. how many Mainland Chinese are here who can't converse a bit in English??

The thing is when I go to the apps store seems like the profile is already created... I worried he use it lol and I had reported to the grindr authority. I believe he use my number and code to create it at Soul Apps 

Edited by JyT

Any non-changeable identification given? Like photo or home address? If not, everything else can be changed, even phone number. 

Not familiar with soul app. At most don't go there lor... 

Nothing to worry about la. You won't be the first person to be used as catfish. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.