Male HQ

Someone trying to steal my boyfriend

Guest Guest

Guest I M a bf stealer

Go ask your bf instead of complaining here. If your bf think the stealer is not his type then you are safe. If your bf think the stealer is not bad looking , then you are fucked and accept your fate. 

Guest 犯贱冰冰
4 minutes ago, Guest I M a bf stealer said:

Go ask your bf instead of complaining here. If your bf think the stealer is not his type then you are safe. If your bf think the stealer is not bad looking , then you are fucked and accept your fate. 

LOL

13 minutes ago, Guest Love Food said:

Can.  But I still prefer home-made instead of buying. 

Money can only buy you home made barley juice, but not love.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What should i do if there is another guy trying his best to get close to my boyfriend? I'm afraid my boyfriend will leave me. I'm scared

It forever takes both hands to clap. You must have done something to feel this way. 

Time for pondering. 

21 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

It forever takes both hands to clap. You must have done something to feel this way. 

Time for pondering. 

I've done nothing wrong but my bf and this guy are very close friends.

I'm afraid they may develop feelings for each other over time.

日久生情

Any thing I can do to prevent this outcome?

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

日久生情

Talk to your bf loh ~ discuss about it 

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

日久生情

Let him know how this makes you feel, and judge his reaction from there.

Because sometimes men also want the thrill of being chased, or eating another dish, they are not as forthcoming.

So it is important to lock in what he says, vs what he does.

Usually, the congruence or incongruence will inform you where he is really.

And from there, you can decide to go further, investigate some more or address the issue to get clarity.

At the end of the day, the hard truth is that if he is straying or thinking of it, it is because he is not getting something from the current r/s.

That is not necessarily a death sentence for you guys, but it does communicate a change within him, and even possibly within yourself.

He may be eating some fresh dish now, or going around sampling, but does he realise what he might be giving up in order to do this?

If he does and he still do it, you have your answer already.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

30 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Talk to your bf loh ~ discuss about it 

18 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Let him know how this makes you feel, and judge his reaction from there.

Because sometimes men also want the thrill of being chased, or eating another dish, they are not as forthcoming.

So it is important to lock in what he says, vs what he does.

Usually, the congruence or incongruence will inform you where he is really.

And from there, you can decide to go further, investigate some more or address the issue to get clarity.

At the end of the day, the hard truth is that if he is straying or thinking of it, it is because he is not getting something from the current r/s.

That is not necessarily a death sentence for you guys, but it does communicate a change within him, and even possibly within yourself.

He may be eating some fresh dish now, or going around sampling, but does he realise what he might be giving up in order to do this?

If he does and he still do it, you have your answer already.

Thank you

14 minutes ago, mate69 said:

yes pls talk to him

instead of asking here

Smartest thing I heard all day.

The boyfriend has a brain being human to make decisions. The only person who knows and should be the one to tell you all you need to know or have you been sleeping thru out the relationship yo uhave with him... ask for support here when we have clue as to who this guy is, who that third party is or his boyfriend. And why panic if you have not in anyway give your boyfriend doubts to leave you. On that want 'advice'. To panic now and not done something about your relationship to build confident on it being able to last and strong, you panic now, tells volume. Something is not right.

Tough love. Keeping this real.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Derelict
41 minutes ago, upshot said:

Smartest thing I heard all day.

The boyfriend has a brain being human to make decisions. The only person who knows and should be the one to tell you all you need to know or have you been sleeping thru out the relationship yo uhave with him... ask for support here when we have clue as to who this guy is, who that third party is or his boyfriend. And why panic if you have not in anyway give your boyfriend doubts to leave you. On that want 'advice'. To panic now and not done something about your relationship to build confident on it being able to last and strong, you panic now, tells volume. Something is not right.

Tough love. Keeping this real.

Yes you should listen and read more, speak and write less. Then you can be as smart.

Thus far you never fail to project yourself as someone trying to be smart.

1 hour ago, Guest Derelict said:

Yes you should listen and read more, speak and write less. Then you can be as smart.

Thus far you never fail to project yourself as someone trying to be smart.

Enjoy the *troll snack*

Many looking at what you write might not know you hiding behind GUEST or Screen but knows at the least, you are someone with a very disappointing life and attitude born to your parents and society. Not only they have to settle for you not giving them wife or babies, which is fine you are gay, BUT they and us are witnessing another poor example of a useless abusive gay drama queen shit that shame the rest of us trying to move forward. Not adding anything to society but noise pollution.

I am helping this thread starter to grow a spine being not a snowflake and learn to stand up for himself and be better than the chao ah guans like you.

YA..today's troll snack is a bit spicy hor...

Edited by upshot
clarity and to add more salt to insult in the snack

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What should i do if there is another guy trying his best to get close to my boyfriend? I'm afraid my boyfriend will leave me. I'm scared

If you don'thave the bargaining power, you have to adopt the 1 eye opens, 1 eye closes policy.

Unfortunately. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest The Real Derelict
38 minutes ago, upshot said:

Enjoy the *troll snack*

Many looking at what you write might not know you hiding behind GUEST or Screen but knows at the least, you are someone with a very disappointing life and attitude born to your parents and society. Not only they have to settle for you not giving them wife or babies, which is fine you are gay, BUT they and us are witnessing another poor example of a useless abusive gay drama queen shit that shame the rest of us trying to move forward. Not adding anything to society but noise pollution.

I am helping this thread starter to grow a spine being not a snowflake and learn to stand up for himself and be better than the chao ah guans like you.

YA..today's troll snack is a bit spicy hor...

Don't know why this person wants to post as Derelict. Just as many Guest Guests. Sometimes confuse people.  Can just stick to one name and not use other people's?

A person you think is a problem keeping faithful to you is NOT WORTH YOUR ATTENTION TO WORRY ABOUT FOR LIFE. Have some pride because if you don't NO ONE WILL or CARE. This is how the world works. It's not fair but how much more of your precious life on earth you want to keep wasting? Are you the first? NO. Will you be the last? NO.

You can't change the world but you can change you. It is not easy. It will be days or weeks you will hurt but you will HEAL. If you are too scare to ask him as you fear the worst kind of news. You just discover who you are. Are you going to let it keep happening?

No one here has anything to gain to help you or mock you. Its all in your hand to do something about it then waste your damn time asking people here hidden behind screens/avantars and not know your life or your guys to MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS FOR YOU.

3 paragraphs of the same shit and you still can not get it. You are a lost cause.

Sometime you have to be cruel to be kind. I think I am about the most sincere person here telling you the hard truth. And I have a thick skin. But no skin in this fight. If you know what I mean.

7 hours ago, Guest I M a bf stealer said:

U fall for it thinking that this is a real legit case ! 

Peaceful country like us nothing much to pose so to keep bw gg, no choice have to come up with some so ridiculously stupid that spike our anger to jump in to answer ..... in real , is just made up stories 

You or anyone can't steal what you do not actual own. :P

Guest I M a bf stealer

I am an expert in stealing bf. Just ask me Why and How and here are 2 very reasonable answers:

Why? He is good looking.

How? I am good looking. 

When we cross path, you never stand a chance.  

Period. 

6 minutes ago, Guest I M a bf stealer said:

I am an expert in stealing bf. Just ask me Why and How and here are 2 very reasonable answers:

Why? He is good looking.

How? I am good looking. 

Period. 

A bf so easily stolen,  no point keeping.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Derelict
6 hours ago, upshot said:

A person you think is a problem keeping faithful to you is NOT WORTH YOUR ATTENTION TO WORRY ABOUT FOR LIFE. Have some pride because if you don't NO ONE WILL or CARE. This is how the world works. It's not fair but how much more of your precious life on earth you want to keep wasting? Are you the first? NO. Will you be the last? NO.

You can't change the world but you can change you. It is not easy. It will be days or weeks you will hurt but you will HEAL. If you are too scare to ask him as you fear the worst kind of news. You just discover who you are. Are you going to let it keep happening?

No one here has anything to gain to help you or mock you. Its all in your hand to do something about it then waste your damn time asking people here hidden behind screens/avantars and not know your life or your guys to MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS FOR YOU.

3 paragraphs of the same shit and you still can not get it. You are a lost cause.

Sometime you have to be cruel to be kind. I think I am about the most sincere person here telling you the hard truth. And I have a thick skin. But no skin in this fight. If you know what I mean.

You are sincerely very thick-skinned.  Like to act smart, talk down. 

On 12/14/2020 at 1:09 PM, Guest GuestGuest said:

But I got money but no look. Ageing leh.Can I use money to buy love.?

Go to any kindergarten teachers , ask them this question 

They will be very patient to explain ....... such question belong to them.   

On 12/14/2020 at 12:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

Let's weigh in on your issue.

Boyfriend is allegedly easy to steal - Problem stems from,

1. Partner has zero confidence in his relationship with said boyfriend,

2. Partner has zero confidence in himself, his looks and status.

Answer to issue 1
If there is no trust in the relationship, it's doomed to fail anyway. No one stole your boyfriend, you just never had the finesse and confidence in maintaining a relationship. 

Answer to issue 2

If you look like shit in the first place, how on earth did the both of you get together? Pity sex with strings attached? If not, then why the worry now? Like they say, there are no ugly people in this world, only lazy people. If you pay more attention to your appearance, perhaps you could gain the confidence you require in reining in your boyfriend? 

And if money is an issue, then the relationship definitely isn't worth the trouble, you are much better off not being in a relationship.

If he is YOUR bf, nothing or nobody can steal him. If he can be stolen, he isn’t really YOUR bf to begin with. 

Cherish each other for the time being and enjoy the time you both have. This pandemic taught us that life can be so unpredictable and pointless. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Guest Derelict
On 12/14/2020 at 11:35 PM, Guest I M a bf stealer said:

Why? He is good looking.

How? I am good looking. 

Period. 

From the way you say it, can tell it's not true.  bf stolen simply because both parties good looking. Wrong liao la cheebye.

Guest SmallCase

Aiyo ... your case versus a woman with a new born and someone is trying to steal her husband plus blackmail her.  Who’s more pitiful ?

On 12/14/2020 at 1:09 PM, Guest GuestGuest said:

But I got money but no look. Ageing leh.Can I use money to buy love.?

Yes, you can! Many relationships are built on money. For straight couples, when a woman chooses to marry a man, she will look at his background and potential and the look is secondary.

Relax. Bf is not a piece of property that can be kept. It takes two to tango. Tell him you're aware of the guy trying to tackle him. That's all you need to do.

15 minutes ago, Dart said:

Relax. Bf is not a piece of property that can be kept. It takes two to tango. Tell him you're aware of the guy trying to tackle him. That's all you need to do.

Like very passive-aggressive. Not classy leh! 

16 minutes ago, Guest Ah Jie said:

Like very passive-aggressive. Not classy leh! 

Ya lor, machiam like Canto drama or palace drama, with all the politicking and bitching.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:53 PM, practease said:

Let's weigh in on your issue.

Boyfriend is allegedly easy to steal - Problem stems from,

1. Partner has zero confidence in his relationship with said boyfriend,

2. Partner has zero confidence in himself, his looks and status.

Answer to issue 1
If there is no trust in the relationship, it's doomed to fail anyway. No one stole your boyfriend, you just never had the finesse and confidence in maintaining a relationship. 

Answer to issue 2

If you look like shit in the first place, how on earth did the both of you get together? Pity sex with strings attached? If not, then why the worry now? Like they say, there are no ugly people in this world, only lazy people. If you pay more attention to your appearance, perhaps you could gain the confidence you require in reining in your boyfriend? 

And if money is an issue, then the relationship definitely isn't worth the trouble, you are much better off not being in a relationship.

What if it's the hussy trying to be close to the bf?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.