Male HQ

Vaccination Discussion + Should I ask my elderly parents to vaccinate? + All Singapore residents to be vaccinated (compiled)

Guest Freaky

My company guys are allowed by MOM to go back cecaland if they are PR (+ family etc). EP not allowed. So I guess, getting more variants is a matter of time.

You saw the recent news about many dormitory workers are getting reinfected but minor symptoms or asymptomatic. Likely investigation will show possible protection is say one year?, since lockdown been like a year ago.

My take,

1. Those people not vaccinated, die own business

2. Vaccination could be yearly affair or booster shot till those infectious all died

Driving force will still be economy. Rationale, the cost of no economy is higher than the cost of vaccine.

On 4/6/2021 at 10:58 AM, keyboard said:

Immunity occurs after the body is able to kill the virus. Till date, that has not happened yet.

The most promising is crispr where you find and cut the gene of the virus to change the way it attaches to human cells. It's like able to change your eye colour or make you taller etc but that don't know which year, if ethically approved.

Possible? But who's going to fund it till a possibility?

https://youtu.be/b3hWEC553sU

It is amazing that only a little over 1% of India's population has been vaccinated.  And India has been a leading producer of vaccines!    The US, now having over 50% of the adult population vaccinated, is starting to show the benefits of the vaccine.  This should reduce the worries about vaccine side effects.  Interestingly, a majority of vaccine deniers are the conservative republicans, the pro-Trump,  that one may wish they would disappear.  Could this wish become reality?

• 2 months later...
Guest Cunning
25 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

Large gatherings and all to resume once everybody gets vaccinated... 

It is a mild way of telling Singaporeans that our borders are going to be opened wide for every foreseeable form of creatures.

6 minutes ago, Guest Cunning said:

It is a mild way of telling Singaporeans that our borders are going to be opened wide for every foreseeable form of creatures.

Indeed

Guest Guest
On 4/23/2021 at 11:30 PM, Steve5380 said:

It is amazing that only a little over 1% of India's population has been vaccinated.  And India has been a leading producer of vaccines!    The US, now having over 50% of the adult population vaccinated, is starting to show the benefits of the vaccine.  This should reduce the worries about vaccine side effects.  Interestingly, a majority of vaccine deniers are the conservative republicans, the pro-Trump,  that one may wish they would disappear.  Could this wish become reality?

The Indians believe that their cow urine works better. Therefore, vaccnation not required for them. And there are many many India Indians here in Singapore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic