Male HQ

fab

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If workers wfh, will some of the cost savings from office rental/operating cost be transferred to pay increments since our bills increased?

Don't forget you save on travelling time and transport costs too.

Definitely employers should consider giving more  bonus from rent and utilities savings too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

We need a change, boomer

Sadly boomer would not accept the change, they would still continue their old school thinking. If you have boomer as your high management in your company, then too bad for you, they will ask everyone to go back office and no more wfh.

3 hours ago, fab said:

Don't forget you save on travelling time and transport costs too.

Definitely employers should consider giving more  bonus from rent and utilities savings too.

Save on travelling time i agree, no matter how near or far you stay from your workplace. Waiting long for the buses really waste lots of time.

5 hours ago, Guest Please lah! said:

Quite the opposite. More jobs created for local due to lockdown. After phase 3 expect your lunch to be stolen again once the floodgate is opened. Learn some hidden wisdom please.

Sg cannot live without foreigners. This is a sad truth.

Guest Gay swimmer
On 12/15/2020 at 10:30 PM, Guest WFH said:

You must be kidding.

WFH is the best thing that happened this year. Dun need to waste time and money on travelling, can wake up late, can eat anytime, dun have to see colleagues i dun wanna see, can end work and be out of home in 15 mins. Heck, i can even work naked.

I hope this WFH arrangement can remain throughout 2021.

Yes agree. I have been working naked at home.  Only wear singlet and shorts and free ball to buy my meals. Less laundry to do. 

1 hour ago, Guest Gay swimmer said:

Yes agree. I have been working naked at home.  Only wear singlet and shorts and free ball to buy my meals. Less laundry to do. 

Soon no more wfh for you. MOM is going to release new measures for companies to follow in phase 3.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Sg cannot live without foreigners. This is a sad truth.

And the sadder truth is how a single party had more than 55 years to think up a solution and yet, after all that time, it still has not come up with even one good one. 

3 hours ago, mate69 said:

IKR...they are like potent medicine that a sick patient can never wean off

Almost sounds like history repeating itself here, with the Chinese addiction to opium resulting in the whole Hong Kong getting handed over to the British to govern for more than a century. So who should we hand us to next time? China? CECA?

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And the sadder truth is how a single party had more than 55 years to think up a solution and yet, after all that time, it still has not come up with even one good one. 

They thought the solution they come up with is a good one good enough, no need others to agree and accept.

1 hour ago, Guest How? said:

I love circuit breaker. It was a refreshing breeze for the soul.  I don't want to return to the madness capitalist society again. 

We cannot live in CB forever, this is life.

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Since next week is phase 3, did MOM release any news if companies still need to allow their workers to continue wfh?

I think for the time being, still remain as 50% workforce back to company with a Team A and B in rotation. That is,

1) either Team A WFH for a week while Team B back office and vice versa OR

2) Team A work on Even days while Team B work on Odd days.

4 hours ago, DeMarko said:

I think for the time being, still remain as 50% workforce back to company with a Team A and B in rotation. That is,

1) either Team A WFH for a week while Team B back office and vice versa OR

2) Team A work on Even days while Team B work on Odd days.

Any official announcement from MOM? So if remain as 50% workforce go back office, it means employers still must allowed workers to wfh if their job allow them to do so? But thought Josephine Teo got mentioned workforce would be loosen in phase 3?  

16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Any official announcement from MOM? So if remain as 50% workforce go back office, it means employers still must allowed workers to wfh if their job allow them to do so? But thought Josephine Teo got mentioned workforce would be loosen in phase 3?  

Any official announcement from MOM?

========== So far Nope but with reference to Lawrence Wong mentioned in the Live telecast last week, he said we are into Phase 3 starting 28 Dec but still have to maintain the current practices

So if remain as 50% workforce go back office, it means employers still must allowed workers to wfh if their job allow them to do so? 

=========== Yes the employers must still maintain such policy until there is an Official Announcement

But thought Josephine Teo got mentioned workforce would be loosen in phase 3?  

=========== Yes the workforce would be loosen in Phase 3 but she has not officially announced when it will start.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gay swimmer
On 12/17/2020 at 4:14 PM, Guest guest said:

Soon no more wfh for you. MOM is going to release new measures for companies to follow in phase 3.

Gov announced on last Friday that WFH to remain as default working arrangement. Weather is getting hot and I can continue to work naked at home 

4 hours ago, Guest Gay swimmer said:

Gov announced on last Friday that WFH to remain as default working arrangement. Weather is getting hot and I can continue to work naked at home 

You WFH full-time? Never go back office at all? I see my neighbours all go to office work, where got WFH?

When I travelled pass many big companies,  most of the car parksare still vacant.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

When I travelled pass many big companies,  most of the car parksare still vacant.

My house carpark most of the cars are out everyday, no longer empty as before.

Guest Gay swimmer
On 1/24/2021 at 5:50 PM, Guest guest said:

You WFH full-time? Never go back office at all? I see my neighbours all go to office work, where got WFH?

About 70 - 80% WFM

1 hour ago, Guest Gay swimmer said:

About 70 - 80% WFM

MOM mentioned that at any one time only allowed 50% of the company workforce allowed to go back office. But i heard from frens told me that their company was damn bastards. Only HR, Legal and Procurement 100% WFH which took up their dept and ended up the entire dept (Which they dun require any office eqpt to do their work) has to go back office to work.

When comes to HR or Legal or Procurement issues, nobody around to entertain and it can drag for weeks before a small matters get solved. Wondering whether they really WFH or idling and having fun or relax time at home !!!!!

MOM should look at each dept workforce and NOT just the whole company workforce and as long as it showed 50% WFH means accepted.

With such fxxxxxxx mgt from my frends' company... sooner or later, the number of community cases will raise tremendously and end up like HK or Malaysia status

I got a few people in my network who love the WFH arrangement. Some are super happy because no need to travel and can save on transport fare. I know someone who hasn't gone out for the past three months, his maid cooks for him and he simply plays games or watch Netflix during weekends.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:28 AM, DeMarko said:

MOM mentioned that at any one time only allowed 50% of the company workforce allowed to go back office. But i heard from frens told me that their company was damn bastards. Only HR, Legal and Procurement 100% WFH which took up their dept and ended up the entire dept (Which they dun require any office eqpt to do their work) has to go back office to work.

When comes to HR or Legal or Procurement issues, nobody around to entertain and it can drag for weeks before a small matters get solved. Wondering whether they really WFH or idling and having fun or relax time at home !!!!!

MOM should look at each dept workforce and NOT just the whole company workforce and as long as it showed 50% WFH means accepted.

With such fxxxxxxx mgt from my frends' company... sooner or later, the number of community cases will raise tremendously and end up like HK or Malaysia status

Don't think the community cases will raise from workplace, since the situation you mentioned have been happening for many months in many companies, and you see no raise in community cases.

7 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I got a few people in my network who love the WFH arrangement. Some are super happy because no need to travel and can save on transport fare. I know someone who hasn't gone out for the past three months, his maid cooks for him and he simply plays games or watch Netflix during weekends.

For slackers, confirmed love WFH arrangement cause they can relax at home. Like in office they can only slack 40% and must work 60%. Now WFH, they can slack 70% and work 30%. Esp if at home there is someone taking care of their meals and household, even best to WFH.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.