Male HQ

Why so many BBFA in SG?

Guest Hunk

Because some of them dont give a shit to what society/people think of them and wants to live the way they want to . Confidence at its max.

How many people will still want to go gym if exercising makes you looks worse in society eyes? Hmmm?

People have the right to live whatever life they choose to live. It’s THEIR happiness. Nobody should conform to what you think they should be doing. That’s terrifyingly arrogant.

your guest name is “hunk”, so I’m guessing you have a good physique. But it sure as hell isn’t enough to cover your messed up mindset. 

Guest Derelict

But it's true there are many lazy people. One floor also must take lift. Escalator or stairs not an option.

Ilke my block, the lift stops at 2nd floor for the handicapped. But always able bodied people who use it to stop at 2nd level. BBFAs indeed.

Some of us just came out of a long quarantine, or still trying to make sense of working from home and thus, may need more time to get back to their former fitness routine. 
Also some kena retrenched so doesn’t have fitness as a priority at the moment. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

On 12/15/2020 at 7:35 PM, Guest Derelict said:

But it's true there are many lazy people. One floor also must take lift. Escalator or stairs not an option.

Ilke my block, the lift stops at 2nd floor for the handicapped. But always able bodied people who use it to stop at 2nd level. BBFAs indeed.

I got pay town council fee why cannot use? 

On 12/15/2020 at 9:44 AM, Guest Hunk said:

They are everywhere on the street and plenty in Grindr, why are these men so lazy and refuse to gym?

You don’t need to go gym to stay half way slim....

so silly this post 

there are guys who aren’t chasing these sculpted unnaturally looking bodies, sorry.

Plenty of these gym toned end up as statues in sauna with mentality issues...

Guest Derelict
2 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

I got pay town council fee why cannot use? 

Not say I want to fault people for using. But at shopping centers the lift stops at every floor, making the wait quite long. Just use escalators faster. 

Anyway, one of the two lifts at my block always under maintenance. Gotta compete with food delivery guys and furniture movers.

And the town council quite a nuisance. A perfectly good carpark is torn up and redone. Creating a loud din.

Guest Derelict
1 hour ago, Guest Luck said:

How lucky you’re not staying in an African country... really poor you!

When someone makes any critical or negative remark about Spore, people rush in and say :"U very luck leh, not stay in 3rd world places."

Why not compare Singapore with more advanced countries? Eg US, UK, Japan, Australia?

It’s one of the saddest thing about people when they are only capable of seeing things in only one dimension. You may look down on BBFA people but they may be happier or better than you in other ways. Please stop judging people who don’t see the need to gym. Please stop labelling people. How have they offended you?

3 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

Their content in being themselves.

Yes and we need to speak out against them as it’s the reason why bullying is so prevalent. It will never go away as long as people like the OP never change their mindset and embrace diversity. And the so-called BBFA are not there to defend themselves.

1 minute ago, Blow away said:

Yes and we need to speak out against them as it’s the reason why bullying is so prevalent. It will never go away as long as people like the OP never change their mindset and embrace diversity. And the so-called BBFA are not there to defend themselves.

Freedom of Speech, not even here?

If you equate with freedom to bully, then what can I say?

Can one speak without having to put others down?

Anyway the issue is not about freedom of speech here. 

Edited by Guest

On 12/17/2020 at 12:50 PM, Blow away said:

It’s one of the saddest thing about people when they are only capable of seeing things in only one dimension. You may look down on BBFA people but they may be happier or better than you in other ways. Please stop judging people who don’t see the need to gym. Please stop labelling people. How have they offended you?

Agree. Don't use your own standard to judge others please.

Now they don't watch their diet never take care their grooming not those are married those are single also they seem don't bother and care. Today they can just put on loose fade color loose t-shirt and bermuda short so are the ladies with slippers and eat at restaurant. Where are there sense of simple grooming. No wonder now marriage at divorce high rate regardless race. Before married both look polish after married their helper look better. Not only dressing even table manners at time they carry this habit to oversea where they rush for food, pile up the food and not finnish them. They don't care what people gonna say or judge them. If I'm oversea I don't sit with then I say we different group. I ever saw when I was in Australia this guy he pile up the food eventually he cant finnish off.  It happend that the hotel restaurant got policy on wastage they weigh the waste and charge for penalty. This guy argue as he have to pay what he ate and penalty to cost few hundred nearly 1k Australian dollar he simply argue till the security and hotel manager step in. Is very embarassing and reflect how our people behave.

Guest Derelict
1 hour ago, fetish72 said:

Now they don't watch their diet never take care their grooming not those are married those are single also they seem don't bother and care. Today they can just put on loose fade color loose t-shirt and bermuda short so are the ladies with slippers and eat at restaurant. Where are there sense of simple grooming. No wonder now marriage at divorce high rate regardless race. Before married both look polish after married their helper look better. Not only dressing even table manners at time they carry this habit to oversea where they rush for food, pile up the food and not finnish them. They don't care what people gonna say or judge them. If I'm oversea I don't sit with then I say we different group. I ever saw when I was in Australia this guy he pile up the food eventually he cant finnish off.  It happend that the hotel restaurant got policy on wastage they weigh the waste and charge for penalty. This guy argue as he have to pay what he ate and penalty to cost few hundred nearly 1k Australian dollar he simply argue till the security and hotel manager step in. Is very embarassing and reflect how our people behave.

Spore's humid climate isn't conducive for dressing up. But agree that people are way too sloppy. Generally, people like the chin chin chye chye (anyhow wear) and feel intimidated by posh stylish folks. 

I was at POSB Marine Parade. Long queues at the ordinary looking branch. I decided to try DBS Parkway Parade. I walked in, it was super empty but was very posh and atas. Got my transaction done in an instant instead of waiting half an hour at POSB.

The overseas buffet behavior is just Sporeans being greedy, kiasu and want to make their money's worth. Last time I was in London with tour group, they all asked for chicken rice at some English rstaurant. The chef scratched his head went in and came out with some chicken with sauce on white rice -Engllish style. Don't know why - since Sporeans  travel all the way to London, just try English food!

On 12/17/2020 at 1:51 PM, Blow away said:

If you equate with freedom to bully, then what can I say?

Can one speak without having to put others down?

Anyway the issue is not about freedom of speech here. 

I couldn't agree more with you. There's a clear distinction on freedom of speech to express oneself and abusing it to spew hatred on others. Very often, those who are insistent on this principle have adverse intention. They are the perpetrators.

19 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Another ugly and self entitled attitude father fucker...  

9 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

Do you want to be anywhere near them or just perform charity sex on them?

Haha not gonna do such thing on them..  They are like spoilt brats who think the world is like opening their mouth and pressing of a button solves anything. 

1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

Haha not gonna do such thing on them..  They are like spoilt brats who think the world is like opening their mouth and pressing of a button solves anything. 

That's a relief.  Since you have concluded that there are certain sorts of people you can't be bothered lavishing sex with you with, you may also care to not follow up with posts beneath you.

18 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

Spore's humid climate isn't conducive for dressing up. But agree that people are way too sloppy. Generally, people like the chin chin chye chye (anyhow wear) and feel intimidated by posh stylish folks. 

I was at POSB Marine Parade. Long queues at the ordinary looking branch. I decided to try DBS Parkway Parade. I walked in, it was super empty but was very posh and atas. Got my transaction done in an instant instead of waiting half an hour at POSB.

The overseas buffet behavior is just Sporeans being greedy, kiasu and want to make their money's worth. Last time I was in London with tour group, they all asked for chicken rice at some English rstaurant. The chef scratched his head went in and came out with some chicken with sauce on white rice -Engllish style. Don't know why - since Sporeans  travel all the way to London, just try English food!

Just curious - may I ask if you yourself is a fashionista - dress like KDrama star even when going to supermarket or wet market or hawker centre to makan (sorry! "makan" too LC, should be "to have your meal" more atas)?

Guest Derelict
17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just curious - may I ask if you yourself is a fashionista - dress like KDrama star even when going to supermarket or wet market or hawker centre to makan (sorry! "makan" too LC, should be "to have your meal" more atas)?

I don't dress like I'm onstage. 

Tees and shorts to market. Long pants and short sleeve/lomg sleeve shirt if I dine at cafes. Of course, wedding dinner more atas.

Is that OK with you? Or do I still have to prove whether I'm fashionista or atas or not?

Guest Anti-fat hunk

Decided to meet this guy from app, no body pics and only provided a badly cropped face, didn't even show neck/shoulder. Gave him the benefit of the doubt, went out saw him from a distance and was one of the many infamous BBFA with man boobs, nerd neck and tummy! Thankfully it was crowded and he didnt see me, phew managed to escape this ass. Already specified only into fit but apparently these BBFA don't know how to read.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.