Male HQ

nude modelling available for artists

Hi, I'm offering nude modelling services for artists.

As i have not much experience, I'm trying to do this as a part time job to learn life modelling and to earn some pocket money.

Please note I have a non-muscular average body build.

Maximum duration for 1 pose I can hold is 20 minutes but also depending on the difficulty of the pose, but i will try my best to accommodate.

Please note this is strictly for art purposes and not sexual activity.

Currently only available on weekdays after 7pm or Saturdays. (for max 2 hr session)

Do feel free to message me via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/natureflow81/ if interested for faster response.

Edited by sadnessluv
removed erotic poses description as some consider erotic/erotical as not pure art in asian context

On 12/20/2020 at 10:28 AM, sadnessluv said:

Hi, I'm offering nude modelling services for artists.

As i have not much experience, I'm trying to do this as a part time job to learn life modelling and to earn some pocket money.

Please note I have a non-muscular average body build.

Maximum duration for 1 pose I can hold is 20 minutes but also depending on the difficulty of the pose, but i will try my best to accommodate.

Poses can also be erotic or sensual in nature but strictly no sexual activity.

Currently only available on weekdays after 7pm or Saturdays. (for max 2 hr session)

Do feel free to message me via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/natureflow81/ if interested for faster response.

I had the pleasure of sketching @sadnessluvlast week during a private life drawing session.

I can testify that he is of great shape, can do nice poses (and keep still, very important!), very cooperative and open to ideas and suggestions as well.

On top of that, @sadnessluvis a pleasant, nice and friendly guy, and a joy to work together with.

I would strongly recommend amateur as well as professional artists or art students to engage @sadnessluvfor their model!

Depending on the type of poses you or the artist prefer.

The most important thing for figure drawing is to be able to keep still, which is something like meditation.

For the more challenging or difficult poses, one will likely experience numbness or even soreness but just relax and stretch or loosen up a bit after a long pose.

To me, it is also quite a liberating experience as well and I see it as a form of contribution to the arts and appreciation of the human body.

Honestly,I find Auden is definitely a talented artist with the skills to really draw male nudes well and professionally.

If you are really interested to have yourself drawn, feel free to engage in his drawing services.