Male HQ

Tenga made me a pro at hand jobs ๐Ÿ”ž#NSFW

Samuel Lim

Addicted to the disposable Tengas I got fr Welcia BHG. Personally I think it's better than a blowjob but sometimes it made me cum too fast.

ย 

Share your Tenga pictures, collections, tips and experience here to help us be a better Tenga user

Edited by Samuel Lim
-

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ด ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ.

A pictorial tutorial I just created for the "egg Tenga".ย 

ย 

ย 

IMG_PITU_20201225_173125.jpg

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ด ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ.

1 hour ago, Samuel Lim said:

ย 

Addicted to the disposable Tengas I got fr Welcia BHG. Personally I think it's better than a blowjob but sometimes it made me cum too fast.

ย 

ย 

Over the years I got to value more theย ultimate effect than the means.ย  I have enough bare hand practice to be a pro at hand jobs. :)ย 

ย 

hand.jpg.57ca661850c80c0f73cf5689113b4845.jpg

ย 

ย 

14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

ย 

Over the years I got to value more theย ultimate effect than the means.ย  I have enough bare hand practice to be a pro at hand jobs. :)ย 

ย 

hand.jpg.57ca661850c80c0f73cf5689113b4845.jpg

ย 

ย 

TENGA comes in handy when i get bored of using just bare hands. I get excited to try something diff at times..

11 minutes ago, Samuel Lim said:

TENGA comes in handy when i get bored of using just bare hands. I get excited to try something diff at times..

ย 

Good for you!ย  Hopefully TENGA keeps you satisfied and you won't ever feel the need to change to anal sex.ย :thumb:

ย 

Maybe some day when more mature...ย  a pussy?

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

ย 

This is only for 1 time use right?

yup. Convenient, and clean..ย 

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2020 at 11:25 AM, Leanmeat said:

ย 

This is only for 1 time use right?

yupz

41 minutes ago, Sengkang1010 said:

Hihi, I have a curve dick. Slightly bend towards the left side. Any suitable tenga to recommend? Thanks in advanced!ย 

I think the Eggย and Spinner. These two are not encased in a hard plastic cup, but just free silicone, so should be able to bend more flexibly I guess.

The Spinner comes in 3 textures and are reusable up to 50 times btw.

Edited by daydreamingfish

17 minutes ago, Sengkang1010 said:

Yay! My spinner arrived!!ย 

25DC66D2-B3D7-41FC-A25F-03A8E0F42134.jpeg

Looks fun!!

ย 

I got bored of tenga after awhile ๐Ÿ˜ดย 

โ€œHi it's EggyBoiโ€

ย 

ย  ย ๐ŸŒ‘ ๐ŸŒ˜ ๐ŸŒ— ๐ŸŒ– ๐ŸŒ• ๐ŸŒ” ๐ŸŒ“ ๐ŸŒ’ ๐ŸŒ‘

ย 

๐Ÿถย only taking the willing victims ๐Ÿ˜ˆ