Male HQ

Game Recommendation

Jungleman

1 hour ago, Jungleman said:

Anyone has any game recommendation?

I am open to any game suggestion.

On a side note, anyone interested in playing minecraft survival on PC? Hahaha!

aye, Minecraft? lmk!

well recently, games being promoted online by livestreamer is called Spellbreak (steam/epicgames).
if you like survival, you could consider buying "Don't Starve Together" in steam. 

there is Valorant but I dont play it anymore.

Edited by Forbidden Vulpes

Imagine police are tracking this site to catch us in action.

onlyfans

twitter

10 hours ago, Forbidden Vulpes said:

aye, Minecraft? lmk!

well recently, games being promoted online by livestreamer is called Spellbreak (steam/epicgames).
if you like survival, you could consider buying "Don't Starve Together" in steam. 

there is Valorant but I dont play it anymore.

Do you play minecraft on windows 10? or the java version.

Don't starve together is only fun if you play with friends.

Just now, Jungleman said:

Do you play minecraft on windows 10? or the java version.

Don't starve together is only fun if you play with friends.

i'm on java, haha i do own the game we could play together with others too

Imagine police are tracking this site to catch us in action.

onlyfans

twitter

2 minutes ago, Forbidden Vulpes said:

i'm on java, haha i do own the game we could play together with others too

I usually will play on the pirated java version but have been wanting to purchase the minecraft on Windows 10 because of the RTX update.

Didn't get around to buying it because again, no friends to play with. hahah!

• 1 month later...

Something similar to minecraft would be Trove and/or Terraria. Personally, never played minecraft before, but have enjoyed playing Trove and Terraria. I think Trove more closely resembles minecraft (from what I've heard)

If you know of Harvest Moon, then Stardew Valley would be a good game. It's a nice game. My Time at Portia is an alternative, instead of farming crops, you'll be gathering resources and upgrading your workshop to craft tools and infrastructure.

Someone mentioned Don't Starve Together, really nice survival game. If anyone plans to play it, jio me please. Been wanting to revisit the game but not my friends' cup of tea. If you wanna play alone, can play Don't Starve.

Outward is also a nice survival game, downside is that there's a lack of fast travel and most of the game you spend on travelling.

Ark Survival: Reloaded is a survival game set in a dinosaur world. If you're playing on console with couch co-op, hope you have microscopic vision coz the font size is really tiny which is a problem when it comes to crafting and you need to read the recipe for the crafting item.

Streets of Rogue is a wonderful game I spent lots of time playing. If you enjoy the freedom of GTA, you would enjoy this game. Sandbox game where you have to clear missions on each level. Your character's abilities depends on their job/occupation. You can be as chaotic as you like or as peaceful/sneaky as you want to. My favourite was playing as a doctor and just knocking people out with my chloroform ability or as a Hacker and just hacking any available electronics including killer robots.

Speaking of doing things sneakily, Assassin's Creed is also another fun game. I've only played AC Origins, planning to start on AC Odyssey since I found AC Origins to be quite fun.

If you have friends to play with (unlike me), you can check out Speed RunnersBoomerang Fu and Unspottable. These are some competitive games you can play with friends.

Additionally, most of the games mentioned above can be played solo or with friend(s) - Trove, Terraria, Stardew Valley, DST, Outward, Ark, SoR. From the games I recommended, I'm sure some people can more or less figure out the genre of games I play. So, do hmu if you have more suggestions/recommendations. Hope OP is interested in the games too.

Still addicted to Satisfactory. Bought Valheim recently on steam which is another great game from reviews and initiate play thru but stopped to go back to Satisfactory. After playing the entire Assassin's Creed series from start till Valhalla at one go, sick of fighting for the moment heheh.... now a step into the calmer world of building strategic games.

Cyberpunk ran 'ok but glitchy' on my gaming PC but will wait for further updates in the next few months before I start to play it for real. Not primed for gaming consoles for sure. heheh But the character creating part is yummy as you get to change body parts and bits :P . Reminds me of a simpler but still interesting Saint Row series which allow a male to buy and wear women's clothing and fighting in them LOL. I wish that game carried on after the series-ender "Gat went to Hell". Sinfully fun.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.