Male HQ

Cummed on laptop computer

briefs123

1 hour ago, briefs123 said:

Anyone had any issues with your computer after doing a cum tribute? I got abit too much cum on my laptop and now the screen might have been short circuited...

Maybe it is the way the computer feels after having been cummed on?  But don't give up.

Go on YouTube and search for the brand and model of your laptop.  Most probably you will find videos showing how to disassemble it. 

Get yourself a set of jeweler little screwdrivers.

Remove the battery.  Important!

After removing the back cover, you may eventually gain access to the keyboard or any other part the cum may have got into.

Then it's a matter of cleaning it up.   

7 hours ago, repressednerd said:

If the laptop still doesn't work even after the cum has dried, you can bring it for repair. The repair guy didn't really comment about cum stains or anything. Probably such cases are not isolated after all.

Would the cum stop smelling a while after drying up?  In this case, it may not even be identified as cum.

What would be more damaging to a laptop:  a man's cum or a woman's menstrual fluid?  Which one would the repair guy prefer?

On 1/2/2021 at 12:55 AM, briefs123 said:

Anyone had any issues with your computer after doing a cum tribute? I got abit too much cum on my laptop and now the screen might have been short circuited...

How about the keyboards - gaps between the buttons? I once spilled coffee, very difficult to clean, sticky and messy.

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, mate69 said:

don't spoil your laptops like that leh...damn sayang

good things still can use...don't waste please

more environmentally friendly too

I have jerk off infront of my laptop many times but no accident. This time spilled my cum on the keyboard and spoilt the speaker. Even i connect external speaker also no sound.

1 hour ago, Aces13 said:

Semen so "acidic" till it can caused electronic components to malfunction? 

You watch too many bad movies or just any how 'hamtam' only lah....  "acidic'  like  ALIEN movie like spit out will melt metal and components heheh

Here's a layman lesson for the uninitiated as a cautionary tale.

It's a LIQUID LIKE WATER but containing YOUR biological substances. IF pure water (H2O), you likely can save certain type of electronic or electrical item DEPENDING on where the water penetrate sipping into your devices internal area.

People familiar with technical stuff will know what can or can't be save. Basic solution for those item that can be save, we use a hair dryer if we have one; fan or simply let water evaporate over time, 10-20% chance it still works.

ALSO Depend on how fast you react the moment the spill happens. CUM and FEEL TOO SHOICK to act, game over. Wah if you spill instead of spurting your cum, that is another worry if you are a young boy man :P  LOL.

What's the common property of water and other common liquid INCLUDING your cum? Conducts ELECTRICITY. That is what killed your device. Liquid spilling over circuit board or other sensitive bare contact points of the devices for example. Results in varying IC chipset, live bare wires..etc to make electrical contact where it's NOT SUPPOSED TO and cause shocks and crossed-wire overloads. Even tiny 1.5v or lower, can harm super micro delicate electronic pathways or electrical parts to fail.

YOUR CUM is lagi worst. Its biological. It will not all evaporate away like pure water. The water part will evaporate very slowly from your cum. Over time, remaining biological waste substance gets thicker and sticky, smells and change its state to solid as it goes thorough it's stages of rotting. Leading to hardening into sticky clumps of what can't evaporate. This take days or weeks to happen. This ensures wrong bad connections are still connected or electrical short-outs permanent damage parts of it beyond repair. Sometimes a little deep wiping to clean it might help if you know what you are doing technically. Maybe.

JUST BECAUSE your cum look thicker than water does not mean it will not spill into tiny cracks or gaps. Few times it happens, nothing spoil. All it takes is just one 'lucky' day, it hits the right spot on your device and ZAP~!!!! Gravity works on your cum too. :P The moment cum hit the keyboard, you should already be letting go of your little head and turning the keyboard over upside down. :P  Cheap keyboard, easy to change. $300+ mechanical gaming keyboard not easy to change or cheap to repair. Keyboards on notebook? GAME OVER very likely, partial function lost or expensive component changes. And likely technician will know what spill in there too. hahahah  That is one expensive cum experience. I hope it was worth every last 'spillage' of it. LOL

Guys, like STDs and all that other bad stuff that can happen when horniness clouds judgement, lessen that chance by thinking ahead of time, or it gets costly in one form or another.

Note: Some notebook and keyboard comes with a water or liquid guard coating and there are products you can buy to coat or cover your keyboard. No idea on this as I do not use that on my keyboards. But then, I keep my aim away from the computer at all times heheheh

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Shoot on your monitor screen?

I guess it must be cheap one. Those with good gaming or monitor for graphic video work. Not going to happen. heh.

If you hit your screen with your BIOLOGICAL CUM, make sure you clean it good especially if your room is not aircon. Room temperature is a good breeding ground for bacteria growth. Cum do get contaminated by environment too. If your cum spilled into the edges of your screen, it might cause a problem if you have a habit of hitting your screen with cum like a fun game. You might clean off the screen but did notice some of it slip through to the edge of the screen and make its way internal from joints?

Ever had days your cum is not thick but watery? Especially watery is where it stands a higher chance of penetrating into tiny openings.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, upshot said:

Shoot on your monitor screen?

I guess it must be cheap one. Those with good gaming or monitor for graphic video work. Not going to happen. heh.

If you hit your screen with your BIOLOGICAL CUM, make sure you clean it good especially if your room is not aircon. Room temperature is a good breeding ground for bacteria growth. Cum do get contaminated by environment too. If your cum spilled into the edges of your screen, it might cause a problem if you have a habit of hitting your screen with cum like a fun game. You might clean off the screen but did notice some of it slip through to the edge of the screen and make its way internal from joints?

Ever had days your cum is not thick but watery? Especially watery is where it stands a higher chance of penetrating into tiny openings.

Imagine if cum spill onto your company laptop then big problem if the laptop is spoilt. Wonder how the person would answer to the company? Haha.

23 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Imagine if cum spill onto your company laptop then big problem if the laptop is spoilt. Wonder how the person would answer to the company? Haha.

Most are personal devices. So just a small own self embarrassment thingy. If this becomes something you do in a company premises and involve expensive equipment or major compromise, 'lagi chialat'. If damage is costly enough or considered a criminal act of mischief, they might press on to investigate rather than forget about it. Hope guys like that know they can be found out.

With DNA analysis as accurate as fingerprint detection, it is not hard to detect who it is if every suspected staff were told to produce sample of  tissue, hair or saliva ...etc to compare to that cum stain...if the fool had not as well left fingerprints all over the place. :P Problem is there are guys who act out of passion who are that dumb.

Edited by upshot

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.