Male HQ

is 12 - 13cm considered small?

Guest KL Here

9 hours ago, kys0n said:

13 cm is pretty average in Singapore. We're definitely not that big. From experience, 15cm is already considered big in Singapore.

It isn't very flattering for a 1.8m man to be 10-13cm. The proportion just isn't right. 

If he's 1.65m, probably still passable for 10-13cm.

I have seen a 1.7m jap guy around 14-15cm cock, v sexy bc I like his face and athletic build. Stroking him feels like holding a del monte banana. I always thought all jap have small dicks haha

Guest sian sian

12, 13 cm is for sure the norm amongst Sg guys.

If longer, count yourself lucky (especially if matched by girth)

I for one, prefer a thick 12 cm dick, over a thin 16cm one.

2 hours ago, Guest sian sian said:

12, 13 cm is for sure the norm amongst Sg guys.

If longer, count yourself lucky (especially if matched by girth)

I for one, prefer a thick 12 cm dick, over a thin 16cm one.

I once had a guy who is only 2.5inch long and 2inch thick! Big guy but his brother was not in proportion to his size as a person... so sometime it is hard to know what you get when you go out on the prowl. You make so with what you got. And he was a nice guy too so we try what we can to get off on what's avail to us at the park heheh..

Had a btm play mate with a micro dick. It happens. He was fine with what he had going for him. But he was a power btm heheh...

Been around a long time, you see things and put your expectation in prospective.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Have been with a good looking gym fit guy who is 1.86 tall. He is a gym instructor and a part time model too.

Frankly, he is a showers and not a grower. He has a 8-10cm meaty flaccid cock. But when going hard, his cock only grew to a length of about 4.5" and thicker. I don't mind because he is a great fxxker on bed. 

23 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Have been with a good looking gym fit guy who is 1.86 tall. He is a gym instructor and a part time model too.

Frankly, he is a showers and not a grower. He has a 8-10cm meaty flaccid cock. But when going hard, his cock only grew to a length of about 4.5" and thicker. I don't mind because he is a great fxxker on bed. 

Mai hiam liao.

Ask him to fist you, if insufficient. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 1/5/2021 at 4:52 AM, Guest Six said:

It isn't very flattering for a 1.8m man to be 10-13cm. The proportion just isn't right. 

If he's 1.65m, probably still passable for 10-13cm.

I have seen a 1.7m jap guy around 14-15cm cock, v sexy bc I like his face and athletic build. Stroking him feels like holding a del monte banana. I always thought all jap have small dicks haha

So many pages yet so little pics

How can people still continue writing comments in this thread... 

Men are visual creatures and pic/video speak a thousand/million words

Guest kaypoh
17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

So many pages yet so little pics

How can people still continue writing comments in this thread... 

Men are visual creatures and pic/video speak a thousand/million words

what is the  current situation with nude pics on this forum? allowed?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 6:16 PM, lightsmith32 said:

Most of us a small la .. no need to worry ... 

Tis is very true. 

I m not saying tere is no big dick local man. But juz go look at all e dick sizes in e share your dick pics in members section, all between 4-5". (I dunno if e thread is still tere anot) Seriously, how big can local men go. 

Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl
23 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Small = Shorter than 10 cm.

Average = 10 cm to 20 cm.

Large = Bigger than 20 cm.

Come on dude, no way is 20cm average in Singapore, maybe average is 10-16 and large is anything bigger than 16.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:49 AM, Guest KL Here said:

Just wondering if 12cm - 13cm is considered small? I just noticed most people average at 15cm and above around me.. 

Members will get lots of  repercussions if they give honest opinion. 

So can only give political correct answer and wait for gueststo answer. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, fab said:

Members will get lots of  repercussions if they give honest opinion. 

So can only give political correct answer and wait for gueststo answer. 

Like u said previously, some people include the measurement of their ball. 🤣

Guest accurate
On 1/2/2021 at 6:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

c'mon lah, if you have seen enough cocks in sg, the below will be a more accurate chart:

Big - above 18cm

Above Average - 15+ to 17+cm

Average - 11.5 to 15cm

Below Average - 9 to 11cm

Small - below 9cm

This is most accurate

On 1/16/2021 at 11:10 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Small = Shorter than 10 cm.

Average = 10 cm to 20 cm.

Large = Bigger than 20 cm.

No...below is more accurate. This is base on many Guests here who claim all SG men they met r all at least 18cm. 

Small = Shorter than 15cm. 

Below Average  = 15cm to 20cm

Above Average  = 20cm to 25cm

Large = Bigger than 25cm

Guest guestus
36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No...below is more accurate. This is base on many Guests here who claim all SG men they met r all at least 18cm. 

Small = Shorter than 15cm. 

Below Average  = 15cm to 20cm

Above Average  = 20cm to 25cm

Large = Bigger than 25cm

yall wanna troll right? okay i join in.

Small = Shorter than 50cm. 

Below Average  = 50cm to 100cm

Above Average  = 100cm to 200cm

Large = Bigger than 200cm

Xtra Large = Bigger than 300cm

Xtra Super Large = Bigger than 5KM

Have met guys with less than 10cm when erect.

I let him to top me, surprisingly it felt so good and it made me really high.

It is really a matter of skill, instead of size.

Most important is his dick can get really hard.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 11:57 AM, Guest Share said:

Have met guys with less than 10cm when erect.

I let him to top me, surprisingly it felt so good and it made me really high.

It is really a matter of skill, instead of size.

Most important is his dick can get really hard.

I'm a 0.9

Top but rarely get fucked. I tried but always never got fully penetrated and too painful to carry on.

Recently met a handsome hunk and he wanted to top me. I felt his cock and it was smaller than average. So I bargained with him, penetrate very slowly and use lots of lube. If I'm too painful, he must stop.

He managed to finger me slowly and opened me up. But when he tried to penetrate, it's still too painful. So he just stopped and it looked kind of funny in the mirror like we're posing for photo ops. Finally he got all the way in, held it there while I was gasping for breath from the throbbing pain. 

Before I could gather my breath, he started banging away. I pushed him away. He said I was exaggerating, if don't want to play just say so. 

He's the first guy to get all the way inside me. I so wanted him to take me all the way. But maybe next time.

We went to shower and then relax at the steam room. He started to molest me near the bright entrance part. Some kaypoh uncle saw and rolled a condom for him. He wanted the hunk for himself since I was pushing him away. That hunk grabbed me tightly and tried to penetrate me instead. The uncle played with my nipples and suddenly the pain was not so much as before. He pushed that uncle away and while I braced myself on the wall, he pumped away. OMG, now it's everything as siok as they said. I was gyrating to get more of him.

Suddenly he stopped and grab me by my hand to go out to look for a room. On the way up the stairs, we were so excited that I didn't tie my towel properly and it flew down the stairs. That uncle who's following us accidentally stepped onto it at the landing. When I saw how soiled the towel was, I hesitated to put it on. Maybe the hunk was too excited, he tried to penetrate me right there. 

It went straight in and hit the spot. I was delirious and suddenly didn't care about modesty. But when heads started poking round the stairs to watch, we quickly rushed upstairs for a room with one guy trying to finger me 2 rungs below me. 

All that excitement made me forgot about my pain and first time enjoyed getting fucked till the end. Now he's my fuck buddy and I thought soon I'll be ready for bigger cocks. But I still felt so much pain during initial penetration. Maybe I needed more excitement then I could tolerate that pain.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

All you need to do is come to America.

Here 12,  that is,  12 inches,  is fantastic!

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

United States 13.58 cm 1.77 m

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I met some with long dicks but lacking in thickness. I may as well use a elongated zucchini. 

Feeling a thick but shorter dick works better for me. Easier to also feel the dick jerking inside me when the top cums.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.