Male HQ

Telegram Group for Keybox/Gay Sauna's Daddies

ritchie85

16 hours ago, ritchie85 said:

So far, we have 14 people in the group chat. Daddies can drop a message and we will add you to the group. Daddies who are not familiar with Keybox can check out the Keybox discussion thread. It is a gay sauna. 

Glad u have grown the group with good connections, specifically Daddies  lovers, all in shape and discretem we need more intents, and newbies dads as well.  Think it should be extended to all bi/married, curious , newbies daddies/sons,   tops and btms lovers  etc....even not within the keybox arenas.

Edited by LoveCum
2 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Glad u have grown the group with good connections, specifically Daddies  lovers, all in shape and discretem we need more intents, and newbies dads as well.  Think it should be extended to all bi/married, curious , newbies daddies/sons,   tops and btms lovers  etc....even not within the keybox arenas.

Let's have daddies join in the group where they can be bi/married, curious, newbies daddies/sons. Daddies who have not experienced Keybox before may not know the fun spaces inside the dark maze which I think is kinky and interesting. 

Received PMs from several members who are still new or have not been to Keybox before. Feel free to reach out and I will be happy to share my experience as a new Keybox member. Some may be shy or discreet but want to find out more before going to explore the place. The group will be able to help answer the questions you may have, and you can see if this will be something that you are looking for or keen to explore. 

• ritchie85 changed the title to Telegram looking for Keybox/Gay Sauna's daddies
  • ritchie85 changed the title to Telegram Group for Keybox/Gay Sauna's Daddies