Male HQ

A Path To Healthy Body and Soul - An Invitation

Guest Circle of Friends

Guest Circle of Friends

I am sharing this information for those who are seeking some form of healing.  

Extract from the Flyer:

[Quote]

In the Bruno Groening Circle of Friends one still hears of many healings - even of so-called incurable diseases.  Doctors and other health professionals of the Medical-Scientific Group examine and documents the reports of success.

These healings have nothing to do with treatment or therapies.  They occurred, and continue to occur, on the spiritual path:  People regain belief in their own health, thereby opening themselves to the effect of the divine healing power and life force.

In addition to the healing of diseases, many Friends also report that they have been healed of additions, or have received help in various life crises, emergencies, or when confronted by blows of fate.

What started in the 1950s with Bruno Groening, has since developed into a global 'Circle of Friends', which is now active in charitable work in more than 130 countries.  It is one of the largest organizations in the world for healing on the spiritual path.  This international community has no religious affiliations and is sustained solely by voluntary work and donations.

[Unquote]

Everyone is welcome to attend this free session on Saturday 30th January, 2020 at Singapore Council of Women's Organisation, Training Room 1, 96 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187676.

You might want to come for the Documentary Film at 9.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.    Else, you might just want to attend for the Introduction Talk at 1 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.

Guest Curious

Hi, thanks for the information on this spiritual healing.

I have watched some parts of the documentary. Most of it are testimonies of people who have been healed by Mr Bruno Groening himself, who spoke directly to them.

I am curious to know about the healing process in this current age. Do you have any information on it ? 

How is it being conducted? Who does the healing?

Any statistics on how successful it has healed certain illnesses?

What can be healed? What cannot be healed? Cancer? Stroke? Covid-19?

The talk is free. But is the healing free too?

I am sorry for some many questions. Thank you for your time.

Guest Circle of Friends
5 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Hi, thanks for the information on this spiritual healing.

I have watched some parts of the documentary. Most of it are testimonies of people who have been healed by Mr Bruno Groening himself, who spoke directly to them.

I am curious to know about the healing process in this current age. Do you have any information on it ? 

How is it being conducted? Who does the healing?

Any statistics on how successful it has healed certain illnesses?

What can be healed? What cannot be healed? Cancer? Stroke? Covid-19?

The talk is free. But is the healing free too?

I am sorry for some many questions. Thank you for your time.

The healing process:

To receive the healing energy, one sits like in meditation.  You think of Bruno Groening while doing that and ask him to help to heal the issues. 

Successful statistics:

The Community (include many doctors) updates all success stories in a book every quarter.   This book is distributed worldwide to all the 'Circle of Friends' free.

All healing is free.

This is nothing new.

Healing through faith has existed throughout Christianity.  The power of prayer to Christ, Mary, the Saints. 

In secular terms it is called "the placebo effect".

God help those who give up on serious medicine in favor of this kind of 'healing', this "path to a healthy body".

There are more trustworthy paths to a healthy body, through good nutrition, exercise, good sleep, avoidance of stress, etc.

On 1/11/2021 at 10:01 PM, Guest Circle of Friends said:

The healing process:

To receive the healing energy, one sits like in meditation.  You think of Bruno Groening while doing that and ask him to help to heal the issues. 

Successful statistics:

The Community (include many doctors) updates all success stories in a book every quarter.   This book is distributed worldwide to all the 'Circle of Friends' free.

All healing is free.

Edited by northeaster

6 hours ago, northeaster said:

Thank you so much for your response.

I am keen to find out more the healing process.

But i am worried about attending the Introduction Talk during this Covid-19 times. Is there no restriction on the number of participants (8?) Can we join in the talk online?

Or how can i find out more information on the healing process without attending the talk? Any brochures or contact person?

Specifically i like to know any special technique used for the meditation, posture, breathing patterns?

How long per session, how many sessions needed?

Once again, thank you for your kind attention.

I am not part of the organizing team and I cannot comment about the 'Introduction Talk during this Covid-19 times'.  Certainly, IMO, the team has looked into that before calling for the coming event.

I am new to the Circle of Friends and had attended few healing sessions, usually held once in 3 weeks.  Usually, there will always be some success stories experienced with the group.

Personally, I feel there is no need for any special technique.  To receive the healing, I normally just sit down on a chair with palms open on my lap for 20 minutes (as recommended).

Maybe their YouTube channel can give you more insight - https://www.youtube.com/c/BrunoGroeningOrgEN/featured

• 2 weeks later...