Male HQ

VIBRANT COFFEE FOR FOLKS WHO WISH TO LOSE WEIGH & STAY HEALTHY!!!!

想要瘦身?你正在追求苗条的身材吗?不想做运动因为你懒惰可是你又要减肥!?你们听说过喝咖啡可以减肥吗?想要知道更多答案吧,call我 +65 87380843

You want to slim down gentlemen? are you aiming for a healthy body?! Guys, You don't wish to work out or exercise because you are lazy?! No worries. Have you heard about losing weigh by drinking coffee? Want to know how? Call me @+65 87380843 now

Right now, only at S$11.00 with 7 sachets inside per box

NO MINIMUM ORDERS.

Try this Amazing Vibrant Coffee!! It is Sugar free and made of All Natural Weight Loss Ingredients which helps reduce appetite and increase metabolism.

WHAT'S IN YOUR CUP?

COFFEE - improves energy level
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA - fat blocker
COLLAGEN - anti-aging
GREEN TEA - antioxidant
STEVIA - plant-based sugar substitute
L-CARNITINE - fat-burner
PSYLLIUM FIBER HUSK - helps in lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels
GREEN COFFEE BEAN - helps in weight loss and reduces risk for chronic diseases
BARLEY - reduces hunger and enhances feeling of fullness
MANGOSTEEN - rich source of antioxidants and vitamins
NON DAIRY CREAMER

You have to try it to believe it!

Switch Now Your Coffee to a Healthy VIBRANT COFFEE! Not just simply coffee but coffee with benefits!!!

May be an image of drink
Edited by single42

• 3 weeks later...
  • single42 changed the title to VIBRANT COFFEE FOR FOLKS WHO WISH TO LOSE WEIGH & STAY HEALTHY!!!!

AFTER SO MANY VIEWERS HAD VIEWED MY POSTING.. I HOPED THESE PRODUCTS CAN REACH SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO SINCERELY WISHED TO LOSE WEIGH & BE HEALTHY!!!!

MY CONTACT NUMBER IS +65 87380843

PM / WHATSAPP ME TO PLACE ORDER TODAY

Edited by single42

• 2 weeks later...

No photo description available.

Own your body with Vibrant Cereal Mix Sweet corn. It has the following ingredients:
1) Instant Oats
2) Squash
3) Okra
4) Chia Seeds
5) Psyllium Husk
6) Taurine
7) Moringa Leaves Chlorella
8)Spirulina
9) Saluyot Leaves
10) Stevia
11) Skim Milk
12) Non-Dairy Creamer

Also available in Pandan & sweet corn flavor

ALL THE BENEFITS FOR ONLY S$17.00 with 7 sachets inside per box!!! 
Edited by single42

JOIN ME TODAY AS A DISTRIBUTOR YET ENJOYING THE DISCOUNT

START YOUR HEALTHY JOURNEY IN LIFE TODAY!!! AND THIS CAN JOLLY WELL BE YOUR SIDE INCOME. FREE & EASY MONEY MAKING IN THIS MLM (MAKING a LIVING MATTERS). I like to see you become healthy so that you can feel better about yourself. And i like to see people happy when they're healthy!!

Call me @ +65 87380843 to find out more.

VIBRANT DISTRIBUTOR PACKAE 1 S$125.jpg

VIBRANT DISTRIBUTOR PACKAGE 2 S$145.00.jpg

VIBRANT DISTRIBUTOR PACKAGE 3 S$135.jpg

Edited by single42

come'on folks, 400 views & no one wants try??!!! I hope more LGBTQ folks will step right up & purchase the VIBRANT COFFEE / CEREAL to start their new weigh loss journey!!!

thank you @Sunrayfor your kind support. i hope to hear good news about your new weigh loss & i hope that you will continue to buy our VIBRANT COFFEE. THANK YOU so much!!! 

Edited by single42

May be an image of 5 people, people standing, outdoors and text that says 'High Carbs 2018 With Vibrant Low Carbs January 2021 HAPP ENTINES 2015 February 2021 2011 March 2021 GE'

Sharing this gentleman's 8 months journey in vibrant company after using the product itself.

It's hard to change your eating habits, avoiding vices & hard body exercises. But through vibrant coffee & continuously using it, I had the result. I am proud to be one of the vibrant men to join in this business. With lot of patience, perseverance and discipline, nothing is impossible.

just like this gentleman, i also want to continue building, helping & serving a network of people who want change in their health and social life.

#VibrantWellness
#VibrantLife
#VIBRANTCOFEE
#VibrantDistributor

It's been only a year and still trending in the market!

It's really different when the product is affordable to the masses with quality, tested and effective!
Vibrant coffee is one that rocked the online and offline market during the pandemic and it continues to grow stronger not only in the Philippines but in different parts of the world..

#VibrantCoffee  is:

100% ORGANIC 
NON TOXIC 
ALL NATURAL 
100% NO SIDE EFFECTS 
NO OVERDOSE

#VibrantWellness
#IAmVibrant 
#VibrantCoffee

May be an image of coffee cup and text that says 'TEAH 5C Uhlrs WHAT IF ON CUP OF COFF A DAY COULD Burns & blocks fat Reduces appetite Relieves constipatio Increases energy Elevates mood Anti-aging Reduces risk for chro diseases Lower blood sugar a cholesterol levels VIBRANT COFFEE CAN DO THAT! PHP 265 / BOX VIBRANT COFFEE /vibrantwelinesssc @vibrantwelinesst'

COME ON PEOPLE.. OVER 500 VIEWS!!! STILL NOT A SINGLE SOUL WILLING TO TRY THIS HEALTHY PRODUCT OUT???!!!

FOR ONLY S$11.00, You get to take great care of your health!!!

call me @ +65 87380843 TODAY!!

Stick to the healthier option today! That’s why I choose Vibrant Milk Tea.

Why?
indulge yourself with this delicious Milk Tea with 8 healthy ingredients in 1 cup:

1. Turmeric
2. Garcinia Cambodia
3. Black Tea
4. Green Tea
5. Ginseng
6. L-Carnitine
7. Stevia
8. Fibergum

Hot or cold drink, its totally up to you.

It's cheap & delicious! Most of all, soperbly healthy!
May be an image of drink and text

No photo description available.

May be an image of 1 person

May be an image of 1 person and drink

Because of Vibrant Coffee, this gentleman's BP dropped within 2 weeks!!!

This product is really impressive. I told you that this is just Vibrant Coffee, what if you consume more  of Vibrant products today??

So he tested this product himself first before he offer it to others. This is the result. 

Edited by single42

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!! YOU GUYS ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR SEX, GO TO A GAY SAUNA TO GET SCREWED / GET LAID.. BUT YOU GUYS ARE NOT WILLING TO SPEND A BIT OF MONEY TO CARE FOR UR OWN HEALTH!!???

NEAR 700 VIEWS STILL NOT BUYER!!!???

Have you tried Vibrant Coffee yet? No!!?? You’re definitely missing out if you haven’t tried Vibrant Coffee & if you haven’t joined our Vibrant Wellness family. It’s a new week and you’re up for something great! Time to know more about Vibrant Wellness.

Our Vibrant Coffee has a lot of benefits. It helps to reduce appetite, blocks fat, improves skin’s elasticity, creates more energy, lowers blood sugar level and boosts heart health. 

#VibrantWellness
#IamVibrant
#VibrantBCOStaMariaBulacan
#TeamCharmed
#VibrantCoffee

May be an image of drink and text

May be an image of 1 person, sitting and indoorMay be an image of one or more people, beard, people standing and indoorMay be an image of one or more people, people standing and shortsMay be an image of 1 person, sitting and indoorMay be an image of 1 person and sitting

My weightloss journey

What’s my secret?

Vibrant Coffee!

September last year someone introduced Vibrant Coffee to this gentleman. He started with 14 boxes because he was getting out of shape & worried about his health. So that's it, he started drinking vibrant coffee in his daily routine since he is a coffee lover. He tried to exercise before but it's hard to lose weight.

He started consuming Vibrant Coffee after 3 months, he, himself was blown away by the result! He didn't even notice that he lost a lot of weight. Good thing was he didn't stop when he didn't see any obvious result after one month. Trust the process, really, that was his advice.

Proven and tested!!!

If you really want to lose weight, be consistent and drink the right amount of ingredients Vibrant Coffee.

First step to achieve your goal:

think about why you need to lose weight 

what are the benefits to you

not only you like to change the way you looks & to boost your self confidence, your own Health is very important in this time of Pandemic.

Many people faced obstacles during their journey on weight lose, the fear that they might not be able to maintain & the self discipline. You're worried about maintaining because result may varies.

With VIBRANT PRODUCTS, you're able to do it safely and in a healthier way.

May be an image of 3 people and text

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and text that says 'Before AFTER toGrid'

Drink properly and enjoy the benefits of Vibrant Coffee.

*This coffee doesn’t taste like grass

FDA approved

Has legalities and certifications

Has satisfactory lab test result in different countries

Halal approved

Our products, including this coffee, have reached and being distributed in over 50 countries in a span of almost just a year.

Truly worldwide quality.

Order now.

May be an image of drink

SERIOUSLY... THIS IS BY FAR BETTER THAN HAVING TO SPEND MONEY AT A GAY SAUNA & ON USELESS SEX TOYS

FOR S$11.00, 7 SACHETS INSIDE PER BOX, It can transform your life, it burns your fat, it lowers down ur blood sugar, it lowers ur cholesterol level, it helps you to losse weight, it curbs ur appetite, it contains collagen.. and its all natural!! approved by FDA & HALAL Certified!!! 

call me today @ +65 87380843 to order now!