Male HQ

Embarrassed Health Question any Doctor around

Guest Melvin

30 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Why need to feel embarrassed? Just go and see a doctor and clear your doubts.

Why you give me those 1+ 1 answer .  I also know sick go see doc 

I am scare of the outcome .  I need some pointers advice direction etc to help identify the symptoms.   Hence I was asking if any doc around so I can share if I have this this this do you think I kena xxxxx 

something by doing that a doc can almost ruled out .... oh no you don’t have .... if you do you already have this signs etc 

anyway thanks whatever layman suggestions to the no brainer one go see doc go blood test have gone through my brain 

and yes if I don’t get any indicative answer here of c last resort is Blood Test 

Usually symptoms r only indicative and doctors will never conclude what is the cause. Maybe only can suspect, but only after blood tests then can tell for sure. 

So, if u just wanna know superficial info, why not just ask in here what symptoms u r having now. Who knows maybe some readers here can better advise u, maybe from their own experiences. 

9 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

Usually symptoms r only indicative and doctors will never conclude what is the cause. Maybe only can suspect, but only after blood tests then can tell for sure. 

So, if u just wanna know superficial info, why not just ask in here what symptoms u r having now. Who knows maybe some readers here can better advise u, maybe from their own experiences. 

Good suggestions 

I call the anonymous help line see if they can help 

Something so private, and then you don't even write through  a member account.

You want the doc to share and write all up here for everyone to read? How can any doc respond to you?

Look, instead of wasting time, just go to a doc. Appointment should be just around 50$.

If you don't share yourself it is no use to occupy this forum...

58 minutes ago, singalion said:

You want the doc to share and write all up here for everyone to read? How can any doc respond to you?

Look, instead of wasting time, just go to a doc. Appointment should be just around 50$.

He has already said he got the suggestion he was looking for, and yet you can still come in to goad for membership signup and throw sarcasm around? 

Serious, dude, what's your deal? It's you who shouldn't be occupying this forum. This is almost reminiscent of how Steve went about admonishing an ex-member in his queries about HIV in his final few posts. 

The type of disrespectful foreign trash that Singapore has is really making the country I to some dumping ground. 

Guest 犯賤冰冰
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He has already said he got the suggestion he was looking for, and yet you can still come in to goad for membership signup and throw sarcasm around? 

Serious, dude, what's your deal? It's you who shouldn't be occupying this forum. This is almost reminiscent of how Steve went about admonishing an ex-member in his queries about HIV in his final few posts. 

The type of disrespectful foreign trash that Singapore has is really making the country I to some dumping ground. 

Exactly!!

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Thank you ... yes he damn mean 

Mental head case playing clickbait. Sure suckered so many here to respond heheheheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 1/15/2021 at 6:52 PM, singalion said:

9 hours ago, curiusman0211 said:

I'm a doctor. Can pm me? Can't pm you

2 hours ago, Guest Melvin said:

I am not member I cant pm u . 

Do u have email instead 

So his matter was resolved as my favourite BW stalker and harasser  (or should I say self-embarrasser) claimed? Really?  Hm. looks otherwise to me.

My first post was so bad, hm.

Really?  A bit of realistic approach to the matter is sarcastic?

Just look at it from top to bottom.

The doc can't even write to him and if he would need to write all in open here. And then the TS wants to share his email here in public?

Or even asks the doc to put his email here into a public forum?

Can we get a bit more realistic on how things work in life?

1 hour ago, singalion said:

So his matter was resolved as my favourite BW stalker and harasser  (or should I say self-embarrasser) claimed? Really?  Hm. looks otherwise to me.

The doc can't even write to him and if he would need to write all in open here. And then the TS wants to share his email here in public?

On 1/15/2021 at 9:57 PM, Guest 犯賤冰冰 said:

Exactly!!

那个洋人很无聊 很喜欢管人家的事 很鸡婆

On 1/18/2021 at 2:24 PM, singalion said:

Seriously, you again? Nobody needs to stalk you when you are posting all over the forum. You are present in every single place where you are not wanted, even in the country Singapore. TS has already mentioned that he has gotten the suggestion he needed. A doctor's response here is nothing more than an additional bonus which, as with any bonuses, he will take if he can, and walk away if he cannot An anonymous email address is so much more anonymous than signing up for a membership which can still be tracked. That's how things work in life, dude! Foreign trash like you can really use with more brains on how things work in life. 

Guest anonymous

I m sure you're the expert on staying anonymous on internet forums.

One day you will come out to the public like "Sharon Liew". Stay anonymous... ROFL. 😂

A lot gonna have the last laugh...

49 minutes ago, Guest anonymous said:

I m sure you're the expert on staying anonymous on internet forums.

One day you will come out to the public like "Sharon Liew". Stay anonymous... ROFL. 😂

A lot gonna have the last laugh...

And who the heck is Sharon Liew and what the heck has she got to do with anything?  🤷‍♀️ A simple thread like this from someone seeking medical suggestion/advise can digress into someone irrelevant called Sharon Liew, all because of the toxic comments from a single foreign trash. How much damage is done in real life by him in Singapore?  

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Seriously, you again? Nobody needs to stalk you when you are posting all over the forum. You are present in every single place where you are not wanted, even in the country Singapore. TS has already mentioned that he has gotten the suggestion he needed. A doctor's response here is nothing more than an additional bonus which, as with any bonuses, he will take if he can, and walk away if he cannot An anonymous email address is so much more anonymous than signing up for a membership which can still be tracked. That's how things work in life, dude! Foreign trash like you can really use with more brains on how things work in life. 

Dont waste time with such - 不值得.  They are very empty or sad in life so snap at anything even if it NONE of their B.  

Basically they have nothing constructive to offer but stir shit ..... so such people are better left alone .  

On 1/15/2021 at 1:11 PM, Kimochi said:

@Dr T could help ~

Thanks for the referral.

@Guest Melvin you can email me at dr.taufiq@pulse-clinic.com or book an appointment online at https://www.pulse-clinic.com/booking. All our consult and conversation will be kept discreet and confidential. 

Hope to hear from you soon

Edited by Dr T

On 1/15/2021 at 5:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

The author of the above post is becoming more incoherent by the day.

Edited by Steve5380

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.