Male HQ

Do Top suck cock?

Eric37

Just curious...do Top like to suck cock? Is bottom like to been suck?

I come across not many bottom like to be suck their cocks..since i am Top and i like to suck cock too( of coz i like been sucked too)...so is rather confusing for bottom to know that i love to suck dick..

Give me your thought pls..

49 minutes ago, Eric37 said:

I come across not many bottom like to be suck their cocks..since i am Top and i like to suck cock too( of coz i like been sucked too)...so is rather confusing for bottom to know that i love to suck dick..

Historically a little more than half don't personally for Tops. I have almost all Btm who when we get sexual anal toy fun who do.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, will7z said:

Used to think all gay men liked sucking cocks until met some TOPs who didn’t, which made me puzzled.

I then realised those best sex I had were with either TOPs or Bottoms who enjoyed doing anything together as long as safe and non-chilled.

So I no longer like meeting TOPs who have too many self-imposed restrictions.

Something I overlooked to add given limited time. True that among gay there are those who may tend to be spoilt-for-choice or just plain entitled that you do most of the work in bed. But there is another big lot out there too.

Sometimes, unbeknown to us, there are a good percentage of guys who Top and/or Btm who aren't gays but BiSexual including so called 'horny' str8s who when can't find females, seeks out gay guys to satisfy their sexual urges. Usually, not as "sporting' to do everything, awkward at being physical, they want you to blow or fuck you but hardly engage in foreplay (on equal terms) with you. The 'fresher' they are to this the more detached from the action. Usually get their cocks in something-fuck-cum-go. A good tell tail sign I always get, they can not wait to leave and the change in tone when they first know you and when they cummed. Usually they do not go to someone's home but seek sex in public. A good excuse to not hang about when they are done. Not saying gays themselves don't do this too but hard to tell who is who. So it's a sexual interaction that is both arousing sexual that's hard to stop once it's triggered but yet at the same time repulsive. That's some of the remarks I get upon questioning in frank talk with those guys. They get better with times seeking more encounters but that sentiment never fully goes away for them. The urge is strong for release.

Sex is a strong primal urge and left on their own too long, will seek relief where they can. Why settle for a solo jerk off if opportunities to find someone doing it for them is a more satisfying experience. Like it or not, those guys are why I always hesitance to use general a term like gay when it comes to sex topics. You can't tell who is who.

Which is why I say, in the dark, do not fall in love on the first few contact times with guys. You read in BW stories of why guys fuck and go or do not want commitments beyond sex. Sex is a strong emotional driver (remember your blue balls days) and people will say or do anything to seek it till they cum-ed. heh.

This will get more frequent especially when same gender sexual encounters become more accepted and no longer a TABOO stigma. You can already see that in the west happening in the past decade. Good news is, more chance to find sexual fun guys out there but looking for a gay partner to spend your life or sex with, just got harder.

I think this is something we all have to contend with. Realistically. We are not female and have to look at this from a whole new perspective. Once you realise you can't give birth, not the weaker sex, have a penis and strong sexual urge that's more primal and less emotion based than a female, you start to understand why gay guys live life a little off the normal track. Our evolutionary path plays to a difference tune. Expectation comes with new rules of engaging.

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity of context

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

This topic reminded me of an encounter yesterday.

Was in the sauna.

Saw this guy, went inside a cubicle with him.

First thing he did was drop to his knees and start sucking.

He was jerking himself vigorously while sucking my balls, I was a bit afraid for the safety of my balls!

This went on for quite a while, then he turned me around and started to rim me.

.... anyway, in the end, I got screwed, ha ha

Most top guys suck my cock when they see me in great pleasure they will turn me around and doggy position this when they really prep my asshole well by spanking butt and tongue fucking. When they start to see me in so much pleasure this when they start to push in their cock in and most guys know I'm into sniffing undies they will make me take a deep sniff of poppers and their sweaty undies. This moment I start to moan, sweating and quiver with my eye turn white.

16 minutes ago, No Clash said:

I am Bi, i never sucked and i will not suck either. Honestly speaking this is because of my Ego. I came across bottoms especially Trans who like to serve man having ego. Again, this is not a general rule. Everyone has a different experience.

agree being bicurious is the same

Tops who don’t suck are selfish people who are simply looking for a hole to squeeze their dicks. I believe most btms will find it pleasurable to receive oral service, so if the top is reluctant, simply because he cannot bring his ego down to have a dick in his mouth, or find sucking to be a job only meant for btm, these people are better off pleasuring themselves. I am a pure top, and I find it important for me and my partner to enjoy sex, together. 

Am more of a top here myself- but I do love getting on my knees and sucking someone off. Other tops get surprised as well when I tell them that I’ve got a good mouth even though I’m more of a top. Think it’s got to do more with the fact that I’m pleasuring my sex partner and turning them on, which then gets me hard. 

1 minute ago, Tallboi said:

Definitely have received really good head from some tops. Think once you get past strictly defined roles and just going with the flow of what feels natural, opens up a lot more options.

Absolutely true. I hate giving myself or anyone else labels but sometimes its easier than explaining. For me I just like what I like, and I know it when I see it. No regrets whatsoever.

On 1/16/2021 at 12:18 AM, Eric37 said:

I'm top i love to suck n lick btm dick as well, other then rim btm asshole, i also enjoy my btm sucking . 

On 2/9/2021 at 12:41 PM, Tallboi said:

Definitely have received really good head from some tops. Think once you get past strictly defined roles and just going with the flow of what feels natural, opens up a lot more options.

I love ur profile pic so much, i sure will ask u carry out butt plug and more date with me hang out , when u walk or sitting is going to be itchy. Love to playing asshole

On 2/7/2021 at 5:02 PM, justanotherme said:

Tops who don’t suck are selfish people who are simply looking for a hole to squeeze their dicks. I believe most btms will find it pleasurable to receive oral service, so if the top is reluctant, simply because he cannot bring his ego down to have a dick in his mouth, or find sucking to be a job only meant for btm, these people are better off pleasuring themselves. I am a pure top, and I find it important for me and my partner to enjoy sex, together. 

I have one "pure top" friend who has this mindset. Refuse to suck for bottoms. However hes getting all the fucks he wants. 💁

8 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

I have one "pure top" friend who has this mindset. Refuse to suck for bottoms. However hes getting all the fucks he wants. 💁

Heh, handsome and/or huge cock? Life can be unfair... Well, much as it can be nice to receive head from a top, sometimes really just looking to be used as “a hole to squeeze a dick”, as @justanotherme put it. Maybe that’s enabling bad attitudes, but oh well. Also, rather not get sucked than receive a half-hearted “gratitude” blowjob...

On 1/16/2021 at 12:00 PM, will7z said:

Used to think all gay men liked sucking cocks until met some TOPs who didn’t, which made me puzzled.

I then realised those best sex I had were with either TOPs or Bottoms who enjoyed doing anything together as long as safe and non-chilled.

So I no longer like meeting TOPs who have too many self-imposed restrictions.

Word.

For ONS/NSA purposes, the tops did not do anything else extra except fuck and go.

For the buddies, they actually do suck me, rim and even 69. Maybe because the intimacy and rapport is there from numerous sessions. It was very enjoyable for us. Thank you K** and J**** for being with me during those different periods of time. Hope you are doing well! Miss you guys actually haha!

On 1/16/2021 at 12:18 AM, Eric37 said:

Other than not getting fucked, tops should and can do anyother things. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Personally speaking. The thing is there will always be people who will and those that won't.

Whatever those expectations will be. To avoid disappointment or a less than good time, make your expectation KNOWN beforehand. We need to understand that we all do not have the same level of expectation and then make demands just because we want it THAT WAY. heheheh... Because, we are being somewhat selfish or entitled. 

I would prefer to put it out there my personal expectation then for those that comply to respond similarly then one go out, cruise at random and try to get him blow or whatever in one way or another. And if they do not, sulk about it.

Finding a sexually compatible lover is no difference then finding a companion for a relationship. The less bothered you are with the seeking effort and making your expectation known, the more you will be disappointed. If it bothers you that much. And if one feel doing that means less 'catches' in the wild. So be it. And if not, well get ready for more nights of DIY and dry sex. heheh. Trying to be an activist to convince more people to do it YOUR way is futile on the long run heh. Everyone has a mind of their own to decide.

Edited by upshot

Is it a big issue if the top dun suck? The btm can always back off if that is a big concern. What is more important is to let each other know your preference in order to avoid disappointment. As a selfish top (yeah, that is what I was called sometime when I let my intention known to other), I am fortunate to meet some btm who do not mind. Of course on my part, I try not to cum too fast and prolong the process by staying as hard as possible  

On 2/15/2021 at 8:22 PM, JYAG-sim said:

A top who doesn't suck is 👎. A top who doesn't rim is even worse. Don't be so selfish leh... 

I'm a bottom who enjoys rimming as much as getting rimmed. Strange but true... 😵

On the rimming I like to object. You can't compare the rimming with sucking.

I m aware, some tighter bottoms it might help to get them ready or on a 69 position, they will indulge more heavily in sucking, but I have some buts:

First, for me it's important to have sufficient light to see.

Second, I must feel comfortable to do

Third: I must be in the mood and you are not always in the mood.

There are some guys who might want being rimmed but the shape/condition of their ass doesn't favour it.

There could a smell that keeps you off or could have bumps of unknown origin etc.

Not everyone would come with a torch light to have a good view...  so it is situational.

On 2/25/2021 at 2:57 PM, Zayzee said:

I don't think it matters the role, but the person. So this debate about what and how a top/bottom/vers etc should like and dislike should just stop. 

sure, but there are selfish pricks, even if you ask "do you suck" before meeting they say yes but then just want to be served like kings or come with the weirdest excuses for not sucking instead of being honest from start.

For me it is a clear give and take. You don't suck, then don't expect me to.

Ever since I had a bad experience as a Top once and the bottom didn't clean himself properly, still said my cock was small and chased me out of his home, I've been more steadfast in being a bottom.

I clean myself well and if I am not up to perform that day, I will suggest an alternative or just save the top the trouble. 

Feels like being a bottom got more maintenance need to be done. And I think I am okay with that.

p.s. I enjoy my cock being sucked and my ass being rimmed lol. 

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

3 hours ago, feedersmiracle said:

Ever since I had a bad experience as a Top once and the bottom didn't clean himself properly, still said my cock was small and chased me out of his home, I've been more steadfast in being a bottom.

I clean myself well and if I am not up to perform that day, I will suggest an alternative or just save the top the trouble. 

Feels like being a bottom got more maintenance need to be done. And I think I am okay with that.

p.s. I enjoy my cock being sucked and my ass being rimmed lol. 

This cleaning properly is something idealistic. We all know what the anus is normally used for. 

I met some guys and they weren't clean every time, ever after showering 1 hour before action... and all the necessary cleanings. 

The point is: go ahead and push to the end but don't pull out until or kindly ask the other to clean up and get on it again. 

What I "hate" most during the act are those bottoms who ask every 2 second if something is wrong, if they are not clean etc. 

I prefer if guys just keep quiet and let me do the work. If I can't take any longer, then ok, I will just tell them. 

Nowadays, when it happens I often do a joke and say: "Oh, chicken curry...!" ha ha

But telling off a top on the basis for his "cock being too small" is stupid. If any bottom doesn't like the cock, then don't start sex. But don't start and then come with such responses...

If you do action, even if the other is somehow not what you wanted, then later don't complain on this. 

Stay friendly. 

I prefer understanding guys. 

I never blame anyone who didn't want from start, didn't want to continue or anything else happened which lead of not doing the act. 

Take it from the positive side: You saved yourself or someone a lot of trouble or awkwardness... 

Plus: We are all human beings. We can be extremely horny, your dick hard as rock but in between it just happens and you are off from the mood.

The reason must not even be the sex partner but something with you. 

There is no top who would tell me, for such moments not have happened... 

Just learn to handle such situations. Those a bit patient will buzz you again some days later and give it another try. 

Stupid ones, block you instantly. Could have been their loss... 

But refer again to: Maybe better not having met them again...

6 hours ago, singalion said:

This cleaning properly is something idealistic. We all know what the anus is normally used for. 

I met some guys and they weren't clean every time, ever after showering 1 hour before action... and all the necessary cleanings. 

The point is: go ahead and push to the end but don't pull out until or kindly ask the other to clean up and get on it again. 

What I "hate" most during the act are those bottoms who ask every 2 second if something is wrong, if they are not clean etc. 

I prefer if guys just keep quiet and let me do the work. If I can't take any longer, then ok, I will just tell them. 

Nowadays, when it happens I often do a joke and say: "Oh, chicken curry...!" ha ha

But telling off a top on the basis for his "cock being too small" is stupid. If any bottom doesn't like the cock, then don't start sex. But don't start and then come with such responses...

If you do action, even if the other is somehow not what you wanted, then later don't complain on this. 

Stay friendly. 

I prefer understanding guys. 

I never blame anyone who didn't want from start, didn't want to continue or anything else happened which lead of not doing the act. 

Take it from the positive side: You saved yourself or someone a lot of trouble or awkwardness... 

Plus: We are all human beings. We can be extremely horny, your dick hard as rock but in between it just happens and you are off from the mood.

The reason must not even be the sex partner but something with you. 

There is no top who would tell me, for such moments not have happened... 

Just learn to handle such situations. Those a bit patient will buzz you again some days later and give it another try. 

Stupid ones, block you instantly. Could have been their loss... 

But refer again to: Maybe better not having met them again...

If I know that day my tummy not ok then I will just tell the top to use rubber or postpone another day lol. Beats them gagging for the wrong reasons :ph34r:

Edited by feedersmiracle
Idk why post is hidden

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.