Male HQ

Suggestions on using a HDB 2 room flat

19 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I know someone who 'lets out' his empty flat as a tuition centre on weekdays. He stays at the flat on the weekends and stays with his parents on the weekdays.

Can like that one meh? I just know the government do not want the masses to be rich. 

It's easier to control low-salary slaves who will remain obedient and slog it out for them for pittance. 

That was how slavery survived for centuries. 

Guest Cheeky Pea
1 hour ago, Blow away said:

Next, what would you do if you have a 2-room HDB flat but u don’t really need to stay there? Welcome any ideas. 

Let out 2 hourly basis for horny gay couple who can't afford hotel 81.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:28 PM, Guest guest said:

I know someone who 'lets out' his empty flat as a tuition centre on weekdays. He stays at the flat on the weekends and stays with his parents on the 

Edited by Guest

On 1/16/2021 at 2:34 PM, Latte said:

If u planning to sell it on MOP and dun plan to stay there either, then no reason to renovate, much less engage ID to do 

Edited by Guest

Permissible businesses

• Accountancy services
  • Architectural services
  • Consultancy services (e.g. business, engineering, IT/ management, education etc.)
  • Design/ advertising services
  • Transportation services
  • Estate agency
  • Insurance/ financial planning services
  • Technology-based/ knowledge-intensive business
  • Trading office

Non-permissible businesses

If your business is part of this list, you may use the flat as an administration office, and the flat address for business registration with ACRA. For such cases, any business activities carried out in the flats must be administrative. All other business activities are to be conducted elsewhere, and no clients or customers are allowed to visit the flat.

• Beauty, hairdressing, or massage therapy services 
  • Business by building/ renovation contractors
  • Car trading business
  • Card/ palm reading or fortune telling in any form
  • Commercial school (e.g. music school, language school, tuition centre, etc)
  • Conducting of dress making/ embroidery lessons
  • Courier business
  • Food catering/ restaurants
  • Funeral chapels or homes
  • Maid/ employment agency
  • Mausoleums
  • Ophthalmic dispensary/ pharmacy/ medical/ dental clinic or veterinary medicine
  • Repair of household appliances, electrical products, footwear, etc.
  • Sales/ marketing that involves conducting seminars/ talks for large numbers of customers
  • Shops and any form of retail activity, including pet shops
  • Manufacturing, preparation, or processing of products and/ or goods such as:
    • Food products
    • Beverages
    • Textiles
    • Apparel
    • Handbags
    • Footwear
    • Wood and/ or paper products
    • Pharmaceutical products
    • Soap
    • Food chemicals
    • Additives
    • Joss sticks
    • Camphor products
    • Glass
    • Plastic
    • Rubber products
    • Domestic appliances
    • Watches and clocks
    • Other related products

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can like that one meh? I just know the government do not want the masses to be rich. 

It's easier to control low-salary slaves who will remain obedient and slog it out for them for pittance. 

That was how slavery survived for centuries. 

Do whatever u want but don't get caught. In SG,  they will tell u everything also cannot,  everything against the law but recently I happen to go for some viewing and I realised a lot of house especially those in condo, they have created "extra" room by using partitions. As long as the tenants don't complain,  no-one will find out. 

7 hours ago, Blowinghorny said:

Non-permissible businesses

If your business is part of this list, you may use the flat as an administration office, and the flat address for business registration with ACRA. For such cases, any business activities carried out in the flats must be administrative. All other business activities are to be conducted elsewhere, and no clients or customers are allowed to visit the flat.

• Beauty, hairdressing, or massage therapy services 
  •  

I always tot these few are permitted. 

Especially if the client cums one at a time. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 minutes ago, p2468 said:

Don't understand why you bought and leave it empty. There are ppl who really need a home and yet cannot get. 

He bought the flat and use it as storage space, think not totally empty.

Guest Storage business
8 hours ago, Blowinghorny said:

Permissible businesses

• Accountancy services
  • Architectural services
  • Consultancy services (e.g. business, engineering, IT/ management, education etc.)
  • Design/ advertising services
  • Transportation services
  • Estate agency
  • Insurance/ financial planning services
  • Technology-based/ knowledge-intensive business
  • Trading office

Sperm bank permissible ?

41 minutes ago, p2468 said:

Don't understand why you bought and leave it empty. There are ppl who really need a home and yet cannot get. 

Some people get a flat because 'it's the right thing to do', and/or 'because it's my right as a citizen'. Hmmmmm.

Guest Eat full nothing to do.
4 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Some people get a flat because 'it's the right thing to do', and/or 'because it's my right as a citizen'. Hmmmmm.

Like people who get a driving licence but never intend to drive a car. 

I heard about an AJ who got a HDB flat but will only move in if he get a partner. Currently tenanted out since it's been more than ten years he got the flat and he still hasn't been in a relationship his whole life.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:57 PM, p2468 said:

Edited by Guest

18 hours ago, Blowinghorny said:

Please note that 1- and 2-room flats can only be rented out whole — individual bedrooms of 1- and 2-room flats cannot be rented out. by Right.

Really appreciate that you took time to share so many ideas. 

On 1/16/2021 at 11:39 PM, Guest guest said:

Some people get a flat because 'it's the right thing to do', and/or 'because it's my right as a citizen'. 

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Blow away said:

I think it’s better not to make assumptions. I let my friends stay for a year. And then I use it for storage for the other year.

I don’t really own it but I have the use of it for 99 years the way I like but don’t think I get to use it for 99 years.

I can feel sorry for those people who need a home but cannot get but I can’t let them use my flat. It’s a social problem that the government is trying to solve. 

Then maybe is not a bad idea to rent out for extra income and help those who needs a home

5 hours ago, Blow away said:

I usually ignore bitchy comments by guests. 

But my workplace is such that it is 90% women. Usually it’s not an issue but women being women, they gossip a lot amongst themselves and u hear them loud and clear next to you. 

I don’t like coming to forums here and see the same thing. I like men being men. But when I see some people acting like my female colleagues, it makes me wonder what am I getting myself into.

BW forum content is closer to forums frequented by females than male-dominated forums. While HWZ has quite some trolls, it's not that bitchy like here, unless the section you visit is largely frequented by female users. Same for SammyBoy too. Kudos to the admin for handling all the bitchy comments and sending them to the Flaming Section.

On 1/17/2021 at 3:48 PM, Guest guest said:

BW forum content is closer to forums frequented by females than male-dominated forums. While HWZ has quite some trolls, it's not that bitchy like here, unless the section you visit is largely frequented by female users. Same for SammyBoy too. Kudos to the admin for handling all the bitchy comments and sending them to the 

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Blow away said:

It feels pathetic reading your posts. Not sure if you are only one person or a group of ghost posters. If only one person, then we can take comfort in knowing that such mindset is confined to one person. 

if you are part of a syndicate of people throwing worthless and bitchy comments that don’t add value to any discussion then it’s a cause for worry. We really don’t want people to think that gay forummers are so negative and cynical.

Our government decided to relax the housing policy by allowing 35 and above singles to apply for 2 room flats. I was about 40 when I applied. It took me about 5 years to receive it. I qualified for it so I applied. And I put it to good use by letting my homeless friends stay for one year. 

Why are u so bothered by it? I don’t really understand the need to post such worthless comments.

7 hours ago, Blow away said:

I usually ignore bitchy comments by guests. 

But my workplace is such that it is 90% women. Usually it’s not an issue but women being women, they gossip a lot amongst themselves and u hear them loud and clear next to you. 

I don’t like coming to forums here and see the same thing. I like men being men. But when I see some people acting like my female colleagues, it makes me wonder what am I getting myself into.

Ok la. Maybe my tolerance level is getting lower. I can’t stand the female colleagues gossiping like aunties. They are educators. But then who says educators cannot gossip. 

My 2021 resolution is to increase my tolerance level for bitchiness. 

忠言逆耳利于行图片(第1页) - 一起扣扣网

Lol. I don’t think it’s relevant here. 

How can educators gossiping about their pupils be 忠言?

How can saying things like getting for the sake of getting be忠言?

How can bitchy comments be 忠言?

This reminds me of my secondary teachers.

I was quite trendy then. One day my form teacher spoke to me. She said, I know  you personally and I know you are a decent boy. But do you know many other teachers who don't know you think that you are a problematic student because of your appearance?

That was the first time I knew teachers gossip (behind students back).

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I heard about an AJ who got a HDB flat but will only move in if he get a partner. Currently tenanted out since it's been more than ten years he got the flat and he still hasn't been in a relationship his whole life.

At least the flat is tenanted and can fetch some income, not bad even cannot find a partner.

• 2 years later...
On 6/13/2023 at 12:57 AM, Guest 😶‍🌫️ Jem said:

Is it legal for the owner to lock one bedroom and cannot be used?

According to HDB, it's not allowed for the owner to lock up a room and rent out the rest of the flat without physically staying in it.

And if the owner is renting out the whole flat then the bedroom should not be locked as well.

A licensed gay realtor

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.