Male HQ

How do we signal to other guys that we want to have fun?

ok serious question here, how do i signal to someone whom i THINK is potentially checking me out, that i don't mind showing him more/ maybe even have some fun? I was followed by this man in his 40s/early 50s from buona MRT all the way to hillview MRT (same cabin etc), and i could obviously tell that he was checking me out (for example i could glance from the MRT doors' reflection that he was obviously looking at my ass behind me, thinking i cannot see). it turned me on super a lot, but i didnt know how to signal to him (without being too obvious to the people around) that i didnt mind showing him more. what i did was to purposely walk v slow, hoping he'd follow me all the way, but when i got onto the escalator out of the MRT, he didnt follow me 😞 what should i have done?

1 hour ago, Raywongx said:

Smile at him. That’s the first step. If he smiles back, you can say hello and things will develop from there. Or you can also pretend to yawn and when you cover your mouth with your fist, make like you’re eating a banana. 

You can always hit me up also. :)

Aiyo, wear mask how to smile at him?

When u want someone to follow u , turn back at times to check if he is still around. That also tells him u want him to follow u. 

constant eye contact is a sure sign he is keen.

Edited by lean n mean

To take things further (in a public setting), you must do more than look/ eye contact.

Nod, wink, raise eyebrow, etc

If he reciprocates, then you should do something to indicate you want action, eg, hooking your finger, tilt head, basically something that says "follow me"

I mean, put yourself in his position.

If this is not your usual MRT stop, would you get out and follow someone without a firm indication from him?

1 hour ago, And then said:

To take things further (in a public setting), you must do more than look/ eye contact.

Nod, wink, raise eyebrow, etc

If he reciprocates, then you should do something to indicate you want action, eg, hooking your finger, tilt head, basically something that says "follow me"

I mean, put yourself in his position.

If this is not your usual MRT stop, would you get out and follow someone without a firm indication from him?

This is exactly it! 

Guest sluttybtm

Sooooooooo easy. Look directly at him. Then just turn around, casually caress your own ass for a short while. Run your hands up and down it, not too long to seem perverted in public but enough to show him.

31 minutes ago, Guest How? said:

but you cannot tell if the person is top or bottom and turns out the Sam as you then How?

one step a time. you are not even sure if he was interested. 

having said that - you have friends who you don't even know if top or bottom - so the only way to know is to ask. But you definitely don't ask a complete stranger if he is top or bottom when you don't even know if he is gay in the first place. 

Guest No time
42 minutes ago, savagegarden said:

one step a time. you are not even sure if he was interested. 

After sending him the signals and the you dissapoint him because you are bottom , then how are you going to explain to him for wasting his time?

Guest Gay Trap
4 hours ago, mate69 said:

Hook first then talk lah

Carry a signal radio to detect whether the guy has gay frequency. Once spotted, move in tactically and then trap him unaware.  Bring him into the room and interrogate him whether  he is top or bottom. Keep him if he meet your taste, otherwise release him back into the eco system .

I once had a friend in Beijing, really good looking manly Northern face and body as well as deep voice.  He wears fine gold chain around his neck with the chain going through a ring.  

When I asked him the significance, he quickly said, "cos I'm an absolute 'O' in bed", while eagerly rubbing with the ring with his finger and thumb

Edited by FattChoy

Guest Masc btm

The universal gay sign language that's used internationally that's proven since I use them often.

If you're a bottom like me, pretend to adjust your underwear from behind like it's too tight or loose. It's a decent act that many men do subconsciously in public. The only difference is how long and how exaggerated the slight movements be. It's long enough for him to see and guage his eyes response.

If you're a top, scratch your balls like most males do subconsciously. But exaggerate a bit to look more like rubbing instead of scratching.

These nuances are very subtle that only interested parties get the message. The public would hardly notice and will not take that extra milliseconds to linger.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.