Male HQ

Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)

with stats like this (read: virgin) i am sure you get a lot PM and emails :P

ok seriously, i guess you meant being bottom for the 1st time? (well one can be virgin top mah)

1st time can be painful, esp if you nervous, your muscle will tense up thus increasing the difficulty of your partner entering you. so you have to learn to relax.

1 trick a bottom told me is to pretend you are shitting, without getting too graphical, that will helps to open up.

a lot of lub will sure help, make sure it is water based so that it will not tear the condom.

Preaching mode: hope you are not losing your V just to prove something or just to loss it. take your time, find the right person, chances are if you like the guy, you will be more relax.

and like a female in a hetrosexual relation, you have all the rights to say NO to anal. if that guy insisted or said something like you dont love him enough, kick him down the bed. :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

OralB, Good advice. :lol:

I think if 106 has the urge to be btm, he most probably would have tried by himself already in the privacy of his room/toilet. No body just wake up one day and just decided he wanted to be deflowered one lah. :D I think he is having pre-sex anxieties, knowing that he most probably would be fcuked. :D

Haha..what happens if he suay suay get a btm for his 1st time? :twisted:

Hi All,

I got into a relationship a few months ago(first time). My bf is a top so naturally I became a bottom. We only had sex a few times (since we don't have a place), and my experience so far was quite unpleasant. Whenever he is fxxking me, I always have the urge to shit and this makes me very nervous and uncomfortable. Is there anything wrong with me? Or am I not a bottom but a top? If both of us are tops, can this relationship goes on? Pls help to advise, thank you.

honestly legolas, is your relationship based solely on sex? i meant not that sex isnt important, i am sure it shouldnt be all that's in a relationship.

so you dont like to be F, big deal, talk to him, either trying it slower or basically just do other non-anal things. man is easier to satisified, as long as you cum, via HJ, BJ or FJ. it neednt be anal.

i would rather work on the non-sexual portion, like communication.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Closet Btm
my experience so far was quite unpleasant. Whenever he is fxxking me, I always have the urge to shit and this makes me very nervous and uncomfortable. Is there anything wrong with me? Or am I not a bottom but a top?

It's natural to have the urge to shit when you are new to this. You are actually nervous because you are afraid that you may actually shit and cause horrible smell. But to overcome this you should relax and just "shit". This actually help to open up your hole and helped to relax the painful tightness. When you find that nothing come out ( that's why btms must always shit and clean out before sex ) then you relax and the shit feeling will go away. Once you forget the shitting feelings then you will notice the song feelings as he fxxk your hole. It is actually almost the same feeling like when you cannot bomb for days and suddenly you let go and the tingling feeling as you get relief.

Only this feeling will mixup with your prostate massage and that excited look into your man's eyes as your fleshs locked in union like lock and key.

Almost all men have this natural response to feel song when fxxked because all the parts are there to feel.

But of course there are a very few who somehow don't have it. Maybe their prostate not sensitive or their hole not sensitive or their skin not sensitive or their brain not sensitive because they are so scared. This part you need to feel that the top want you so much that even if you shit he'll still think you sexy. Really some men make you feel like that...like your hole and you is the whole universe to him. Most men are hamsup and this is what hamsup men eyes looked when they want sex. I have friends we watch videos together, you see their faces when they get excited you also scared.

Same if your top looked at you like that you know. But if you are scared then you and him not liked each other enough or you are scared being the woman part. If not you will naturally enjoy without even thinking too much.

You keep telling people here you are top means you don't let go of your scared. 2 tops can be bfs? I don't think so. Like my 2 lo kongs, they always competing and making me crazy. Look at 3 of us, I the most big sized and man but nobody know I am the lo po. I try to make them bfs also no use, sure quarell after a while.

• 9 months later...

Hi! I enjoyed reading some posts and I have a few questions, as I'm inexperienced.

I know I'm 100% gay, but so far I've never had a man inside me. All I have done so far is to foldle some other boys.

It's time now to do everything. I can't wait to get started.

What does it feel like to have a man inside you? Is it great?

Also, how do you avoid wanting to have a dump at the same time? That worries me, as I want to please my boyfriend. Do you have some sort of cleanout before sex?

Thanks,

Fred

What does it feel like to have a man inside you? Is is great?

Also, how do you avoid wanting to have a dump at the same time? That worries me, as I want to please my boyfriend. Do you have some sort of cleanout before sex?

What does it feel like to have a man inside you? Is is great?

What I feel is that it's great to have a man inside you only when you feel like letting him inside you. If it's only for the sake of having sex.. I never enjoyed that.

Well, I think first of all you have to make sure that you don't feel like dumping before the sexual act. Normally, using a hose and water will let all the dump comes out first. You have to wash before the act.

================(Moderator's Note)==========================

Hi GAMChubsg.

I have edited your posting to tone down the size of the fonts.

Please do not use such BIG fonts as I believe many will be able to read you posting without it being exaggerated in size.

Please refer to our Posting Guidelines if you need clarifications.

Gachi

Also, does it feel better without a condom?

阿彌陀佛 Here is Gachi's Preaching

Fred, 1st of all, please make sure you practice safe sex. Unlike you, you lover maybe very experience in sex and have many partners before you. Unless you know him well enough that he is as "safe" as you (which you will never know), please do not think that having unprotected sex is ok.

I don't know how old are you, but if you are a youngster just starting out, please do not throw caution to the air and think that by "sacrificing" yourself for "the one you love" (there will more love to come) and give him your "virginity", because you might be in for a shock later that you may have contracted something (only a maybe).

By then, it might be too late. Usually it is these sort of idealistic thinking that will KILL you....and vice versa.

Protect yourself and protect the one you love.

Fred.. I agree with RSM Gachi's advice .. he very lao chao in these things ok.

Safe sex always.

Don't feel pressured to do something that you don't feel like doing. It must be something you want. Anyone who tells you that gay men must have anal sex are just stupid or trying to eat your pie.

Most bottoms find it more comfortable and clean to "prepare" themselves for the big night by "clearing things out" before the event. Some guys like douching (ie washing inside with warm water). You will get used to the mess, it isn't gross and is quite natural. That clean butts you see on TV don't come that way you know.

The first virgin entry can be very painful. But bear with it. Learn to relax. The more you resist the more painful it can get. Lots of lubricant and sweet coaching from a good top can help. Tell yourself you want to be fxxked and few tries later, with him trusting inside you, you'd feel as if you are in cloud 9. Start with smaller cock first if you can. ha ha.

Since you are new, your ass might be tight. Of course initially, you might feel the pain when your man insert his thing in you. Relax and endure to overcome the threshold, soon you will get used to it. Another way is to use toy to practise regularly, you will want more and more when time passes by.... :D

I missed those virgin ass I had. :P:D

Then again, had a few guys who told me they had bad memories about their 1st time because it was a disaster. One of them the foreskin tear and had to go to the hospital while another ass was bleeding. It was traumatic for them.

Then again, had a few guys who told me they had bad memories about their 1st time because it was a disaster. One of them the foreskin tear and had to go to the hospital while another ass was bleeding. It was traumatic for them.

Must be a terrible experience for those poor souls.

I believe the tops have to play a major part to reduce the pain and do it skillfully.

As a top, i always ensure my bottoms feel relax and judge their reactions before inch further. I will also apply lots of lube and even talk dirty to them, sort of making them divert their attention. once it is in, must stay for awhile for their ass to accustom to my dick before trusting. Normally not to bang too hard but just consistent regular motions. <_<

Frankly, analing a virgin is not really easy.

1. They are afraid of pain.

2. They have psychological barriers to overcome.

3. They are not experience.

4. They will remember you & the experience for the rest of their lives.

5. They may attached to you or avoid you.

Frankly, analing a virgin is not really easy.

1. They are afraid of pain.

2. They have psychological barriers to overcome.

3. They are not experience.

4. They will remember you & the experience for the rest of their lives.

5. They may attached to you or avoid you.

Agreed.

But every bottom will has his first time.

So he has to be prepared and choose the right top to do with.

Nasty experience can happen but experienced tops will know how to help to avoid them from happening.

Agreed.

Nasty experience can happen but experienced tops will know how to help to avoid them from happening.

experienced tops or people who fxxk often does not mean he is a Good Top, is really difficult to find a Good Top that care for the btm feeling & with a Good fxxking skill.

Agreed.

experienced tops or people who fxxk often does not mean he is a Good Top, is really difficult to find a Good Top that care for the btm feeling & with a Good fxxking skill.

Of course lah.

Good tops are supposed to be caring and suit his bottom's needs. Again, both parties must like each other, feelings will show while engaging the acts.

I missed those virgin ass I had. :P:D

Ha ha everybody says good tops r hard to find yet every top here say they very caring, true or not huh ?

Most tops think btms r all sluts just like those str8 who think easy women r sluts. So they just bang. Some seasoned btms like me actually used to it. But the virgins kena sure bleed.

Start slow and start small... :lol:

Lots and lots of lube would be necessary... :P

But ultimately, it really boils down to individual preference... I still had not grown accustomed to being a bottom... Now, even if I feel like bottoming, I will only find small cocks and the guy's look must be the kind I like and he must use lots and lots of lube... Only with the right guy and me in the right mood will I enjoy being bottomed... Else, I just wanna fxxk... Hee... ;)

The first virgin entry can be very painful. But bear with it. Learn to relax. The more you resist the more painful it can get. Lots of lubricant and sweet coaching from a good top can help. Tell yourself you want to be fxxked and few tries later, with him trusting inside you, you'd feel as if you are in cloud 9. Start with smaller cock first if you can. ha ha.

True the pain is.... >_<"

if you only want to have it with your own bf, do your own thorough house cleaning ... unless you dont mind practising with someone lor ... sure got a lot of ppl here will love to give you practical lesson .... :D just waiting for you to ask only .. hahahaha :P :twisted:

• 5 years later...
Guest meteormash

To all guys who've met up to have fun before: how did you feel when you did it for the first time? What would you expect from each other when you get together for some hot and sweaty excitement? How did you feel about yourself and your partner before/after doing the deed?

I remember the first time i meet up with a guy is when I step into the society for my 1st job.

That time I was doing night shift in production line. Cos night shift is quiet. So I agree to meet him at nearby toilet.

He was an uncle and that time I was foolish cos I didn't ask for a pic.When we are in the cubicle, immediately he asked me to suck him and I reluctantly obliged. Then I was really bad at sucking and he cum into the toilet bowl. Then zipped up and left.

That time, I realized i dun really enjoy sucking cos I dun feel shiok.

i remember the 1st time i met with someone. Its was at the old Kebun Baru CC.

I was about 19 then (late bloomer-literally). After chatting for awhile on IRC, we started to get notti. Talking and asking about cumming and what we liked about gugujiaos.

So eventually summed up enough courage and decided to meet him.

Went into the toilet stall, kissed a little. Felt another tongue for the first time in my life. And then he gave me his gugujiao. It was about 6" and rather thick. There was precum after I pulled back his foreskin. He then reached out for mine. But I was rather small. We then began to french and jerk each other.

It was the 1st time someone was touching my gugujiao and the sensation is fantastic. My heart was beating so quickly it almost popped out of my body. And then he whispered in my ear... I'm gonna cum.... dun stop... dun stop...

his voice almost pleading. And then he exploded. Think of it in slow-mo. 1 pump, 1 explosion of a shot. Thick white creamy cum spiralled out of his gugujiao head, exploding through the pee hole. and as he came, I too couldn't hold back and i felt my loins burning up and my own manjuice shooting up the right side of my thigh upto my gugu head... and then I also exploded and came! :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: ;)

Guest alberte566

Today I met up with a guy around 30+ for the first time, we met through jack'd, I was super,super nervous, luckily all we did were some kissing, cuddling and sucking,but somehow after doing it,I feel strange like I did something wrong:(

I have learned not to have expectations. I don't promise fun before we meet - of course many shy away as they die-die want a confirmed fxxk. Coffee or bed depending if we clicked.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Slash

Ive had a very bad experience for my 1st time. I feel like i was raped eventhough i tell him that it hurts like hell and yet he keep fucking me. Till now everytime i got fucked im a little bit scared and didnt enjoy that much.

BUT there will be guys (not a lot but some of them) will take their time to stretch your hole good with lube and slowly fucking you till you adjust your hole to him. They making sure you enjoying him just like they enjoying you too. Guys like this are very rare. Im grateful im encounter this type of guy twice. So beware who you want to give your virginity too. Better be late than be traumatized like mine :)

I am flex.

My first time being bottom, well it hurts a bit when the top plugged his dick in. However, it was bearable. He pulled out his dick, then tried again. and things went well with sufficient lubes, and getting better every time. Tops should be considerate of the bottoms' feeling too.

Whenever I am the top, I make sure my first time bottoms are well lubes, aroused and ready. Good foreplay is always the best. I love slowly penetrate my dick in while caressing and kissing the bottoms so that their first time goes well. And the rest all superb memories... Lols. When fucking the no-longer-virgin bottoms, I will start slow getting faster and faster and deeper till we both cum. Love hearing them moaning.

Hahaha... All new bottoms, dun worry much. You will get a hang of it. Look for good partner for the first time.

• G_M changed the title to Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.