Male HQ

Request for HIV test from NCID

Guest Alex

Recently I received a call from NCID( national center of infected disease) says that they recommend me for a free HIV test and mention one of their patients have them my contact number. This really shocks me and I don’t know what happen. Wanna check everyone here is you have received the same call before? Thanks very much.

34 minutes ago, Alex638 said:

Any one had this experience b4? 

Since is free, go check your blood . Save you the problem of worrying or worse infect other people unknowingly .

Guest Get tested

Or do the anonymous test at one of the places depending on when was your last exposure. 

If you’re negative it’s ok. 

It could be that NCID got your number through a Covid-19 contact tracing... or a confiscated phone from some police investigation. 

9 hours ago, Guest Alex said:

Recently I received a call from NCID( national center of infected disease) says that they recommend me for a free HIV test and mention one of their patients have them my contact number. This really shocks me and I don’t know what happen. Wanna check everyone here is you have received the same call before? Thanks very much.

Feel lucky that your government cares for your health status and does the best to contain infections. 

To go and be tested can only be positive. 

14 hours ago, Guest Alex said:

I understand your shock & worry, but pls look at this/it from the bright side... 😃

Free test or no free test, prank call or no prank call, it is still good for you to go for a  test, whether or not it is because you want to set your own mind at ease, or this should have been made part of a regular routine for yourself a long time ago already. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.