Male HQ

Neigbourhood kid crying daily

Firday

10 hours ago, singalion said:

Look Steve,

Very often you are quite offensive against others here. It would be appreciated if yo udon't take up wars with everyone on small things even if someone is pulling your leg.

In my culture we say:

"Who hits out on others must be able to take in."

If you can't accept a little bit of fun or leg pulling, then I am sorry for you.

LOL!  Look who is unable to accept a little leg pulling...  All this because I wrote " you are being silly or unreasonable again".

And you confirmed this yourself:

10 hours ago, singalion said:

Oh, yes I am silly and unreasonable.... Oh yes...

:) 

Let's leave gun statistics out of this thread, since they are an escalation out of topic in this thread about kids crying.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Try and see
On 1/23/2021 at 6:24 PM, Guest guest said:

The neighbour staying above me also always slam doors, stomping on the floor, dragging things on the floor and also throwing things on floor anytime of the day. Next time must stay on the highest unit of the blk to avoid such nuisance neighbour. 

I have that same problem with my neighbour staying above me (HDB). Her two small kids always run around the house, throw things onto the floor, slam doors, etc. All that translate to noise coming from my ceiling.

I have seen her kids before - they are both around 3-4 years old, and therefore are pretty small.

Yet the sounds of their running can be heard very clearly everytime. As much as I am pissed with them, I blame the fucking HDB for building our flats with such hollow walls, then even when a 3-year-old runs, the noise can be heard very clearly.

It definitely adds to a lot of tension between neighbours.

6 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I have that same problem with my neighbour staying above me (HDB). Her two small kids always run around the house, throw things onto the floor, slam doors, etc. All that translate to noise coming from my ceiling.

I have seen her kids before - they are both around 3-4 years old, and therefore are pretty small.

Yet the sounds of their running can be heard very clearly everytime. As much as I am pissed with them, I blame the fucking HDB for building our flats with such hollow walls, then even when a 3-year-old runs, the noise can be heard very clearly.

It definitely adds to a lot of tension between neighbours.

It might be worth for the authorities in SG to re-write the building codes involving sociologists who can advice on how to make the units more socially livable by providing better sound and space isolation between units.  This may increase the cost of building,... however...  SG is a rich country! 

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Morthy

Oh dear. My  neighbor recently gave birth. The baby always cry usually from midnight till dawn non stop. It is very loud. Should I raise a case to HDB?

On 3/24/2022 at 11:25 AM, Guest Morthy said:

Oh dear. My  neighbor recently gave birth. The baby always cry usually from midnight till dawn non stop. It is very loud. Should I raise a case to HDB?

Get yourself your own woman and make your own baby,  so you can get even at them!

Guest Papaya
On 3/25/2022 at 12:25 AM, Guest Morthy said:

Pls be compassion

why would you bring a case for a baby being a baby and add to the stress your neighbor will be feeling?

Go get some ear plugs and grow up. 

Soundproof your windows.

Move out.

Sleeping pills 😸💤.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 3/25/2022 at 3:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is very obvious the baby is hungry donate some of yr milk  to the baby in order to stop the baby from crying .

Wow you must a Paediatric !

No correction, you are GOD. Even Paediatric needs to check first before they conclude 

For you, just by reading the post you already CONFIRMED using "IS VERY Obvious" 

You should share your finding w the SMC, they might reward u for such breakthrough 

I think you can call HDB up and see what they can do.

It is a fact that babies cry, but parents have the onus to be considerate to their neighbours too.  Neighbours need to rest, enjoy their peace.  It doesn't mean they give birth to a baby and everyone has to "suffer" with the family.  If so, can you blast music when the baby is sleeping? 

There are several things the parents can do instead of simply telling others that babies cry.  They can soundproof their room or house, carry the baby to the master bedroom (Instead of the room sharing a common wall with their neighbours) etc. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.