Male HQ

What would you do?

Guest Dilemma

Guest Dilemma

Hey guys, not sure if you have encountered this before. But what would you do if you know someone is poz yet still frequents the sauna for casual sex but doesn’t inform his partners?

16 minutes ago, Guest Dilemma said:

Hey guys, not sure if you have encountered this before. But what would you do if you know someone is poz yet still frequents the sauna for casual sex but doesn’t inform his partners?

Isn't it against the law to not disclose your positive status to your sexual partners?

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/stds-partner-infected-me-singapore/

If possible, anonymously tip off his partners. I'm assuming by "partners" you mean his boyfriend(s) and/or FWBs.

If by "partners" you mean the strangers he has sex with....  Good luck to the poor guys. Putting approaching the police aside, you could try to anonymously tip off the sauna staff, but it's hard to say how seriously they'll take it, especially without evidence. You could even get into trouble if he somehow finds out who you are.

It's a harsh world out there. Always be careful.

2 minutes ago, Guest Sigh said:

Isn't it against the law to not disclose your positive status to your sexual partners?

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/stds-partner-infected-me-singapore/

If possible, anonymously tip off his partners. I'm assuming by "partners" you mean his boyfriend(s) and/or FWBs.

If by "partners" you mean the strangers he has sex with....  Good luck to the poor guys. Putting approaching the police aside, you could try to anonymously tip off the sauna staff, but it's hard to say how seriously they'll take it, especially without evidence. You could even get into trouble if he somehow finds out who you are.

It's a harsh world out there. Always be careful.

Actually, reading the article, it looks like disclosing his status to others without his consent is in itself an offence. So I'm not sure what your options are here....unless you have had sex with him and he didn't disclose, I doubt there's much you can do.

Guest Dilemma
2 minutes ago, Guest Sigh said:

Actually, reading the article, it looks like disclosing his status to others without his consent is in itself an offence. So I'm not sure what your options are here....unless you have had sex with him and he didn't disclose, I doubt there's much you can do.

I’ve read this before. My understanding is that it’s only an offence if u found out from certain means that are deemed to be intrusion of privacy. But I did not. My concern is that he appears to be quite popular in saunas and that there may be many unsuspecting victims. At the same time, I don’t know how far I should go to warn..

Guest Dilemma

After thinking it through a bit, I think the most (in terms of public service here) I can do is this to perhaps give details to the people who frequent saunas and want to know. If u put your telegram ID here I will PM u

On 1/25/2021 at 9:36 PM, Guest Sigh said:

that is literally sick. because that is deception at the highest level, i wonder how come the protection is extended to the poz party and not to the rest of the population. i dont think it is discrimination for them to denied entry to saunas, because that is literally where people go to have sexual encounters. 

this is an important reminder to always always use protection, especially if you are hiv negative.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Dilemma

To be honest, not to scare anyone, but there are many poz guys who visit saunas. Nothing against them since many are most likely undetectable. It’s just that they are unlikely to inform their partners, especially since the setting in the sauna is literally just f and go. I think instead of worrying whether you might play with them, the safest thing would be to always practice safe sex. Unfortunately, based on what I’ve seen, many people do engage in bareback fun in the saunas. I just hope that they are at least on prep.

26 minutes ago, Guest Dilemma said:

To be honest, not to scare anyone, but there are many poz guys who visit saunas. Nothing against them since many are most likely undetectable. It’s just that they are unlikely to inform their partners, especially since the setting in the sauna is literally just f and go. I think instead of worrying whether you might play with them, the safest thing would be to always practice safe sex. Unfortunately, based on what I’ve seen, many people do engage in bareback fun in the saunas. I just hope that they are at least on prep.

Yes always protect yourself first and foremost

And always be mindful of your surroundings

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.