Male HQ

Getting cruised by a poly student on campus

YoungNCurious

8 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Next time if fate has it, the good way to make it even more memorable is to start off slow by helping to soap him from the front, then from the back (avoiding contact with his kkj), play with his nipples, then slowly hug him with all the suds and gyrate your bod against his back, kiss him slowly from behind, rub your hard kkj along his butt crack, "oil" his hole with your finger/s and suds, all done in slow mo till he begs for more. When he moans uncontrollably for more then you shall introduce your hardened joy stick into him slowly...OK? The rest is up to you to give him the orgasm of his life. Best is to make him explode while you're still joined as one with and in him. He will then always dream of being with you and be for you. Dun laugh ya, not joking. This is SO serious yo.

You have a very active imagination. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/12/2020 at 11:52 PM, immanudist said:

If like all the people around there is people like us (not family, children or straight), and if there some perverted guy who so daring to like pull off my tower or underwear, I probably will be... with hard on.

On 3/15/2020 at 10:50 AM, firefight said:

The Japanese/Korean know and they don't care de la. It is natural! I was once in the Hakone onsen, there was a 'special service' time where everyone got huddled together knee to knee in the sauna, and they will add some aroma oil to the sauna, then fan the air, and fan each and every customer (thus special service). Not a single dude got hard despite all the closeness. 

On 3/22/2020 at 8:27 AM, HC-B said:

It’s easier to walk around naked in the pool changing room, even in the presence of other swimmers, when the habit of being naked becomes embraced as a norm in a person. Of course, it might not necessarily apply to everyone, and it will take a while, but it’s a passage that can be observed, in retrospect. Before I discovered my exhibitionist and nudist nature, I always get a hard-on after showering and before togging up. No matter who’s around me, be it butcher, baker, candlestick maker, I’d get a full raging erection in their presence. And the worst is — I am shaven and hairless and they’re usually bushy. The worse happens when they turn to look at me, eye to eye, and then down at my hard cock and I would flush hot and red. Suffice to say, I would always scramble to put on my clothes, totally mortified and embarrassed beyond words. The thing I learnt is, I was among other naked men, whatever their shape or size or inclination, and that aroused me totally and made me very hard. Then, over the years, I started to dapple in exhibiting (very discretely and cautiously, of course) and visiting the sauna frequently (with precaution, of course) and meeting and chatting with people who are equally in the nude always, or letting people I know from elsewhere see me fully naked and I feeling totally comfortable with it. And I find something interesting occurs. I can strip totally naked in the presence of a horde of men and be fully naked amongst them and they can be staring at me — and I won’t even get hard! It’s when they come towards me and caress me and we connect that I know it’s mutual and my cock would respond. Nowadays, I walk out of the shower cubicle after washing up and saunter fully naked to the basin without care or bother or hard-on. I know some men are looking and eyeing, and I know I’m very comfortable in my own skin, and in control. 😏

On 3/24/2020 at 8:44 AM, And then said:

My issue is particularly the undressing part... at that point, I will get hard as long as there are men around, even if I don't have any interest in them.

After a while, things do settle down, but the beginning can definitely be awkward!

👍

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.