Male HQ

A boy getting excited over me!!!

Why?

I went to buy a packet of chicken rice and asked for extra pre-wrapped chillie.  The seller (in his early 20s) accidentally dropped the chilie and I chuckled.  Then he said....

我看到你就紧张.

Is there a deeper meaning to the above happenings? hmmm.....

25 minutes ago, tic-toc said:

We’re you staring too hard at him all the time? 

Haha yeah many gays tend to do that all the time to desirable strangers, without self awareness their lustful stares turned staring down burning stares are making others feel super uncomfortable. The gays who will do that tend to be the unattractive and pervert looking ones. Maybe that's why many straight people hate us.

2 hours ago, Why? said:

I went to buy a packet of chicken rice and asked for extra pre-wrapped chillie.  The seller (in his early 20s) accidentally dropped the chilie and I chuckled.  Then he said....

我看到你就紧张.

🤣To be frank.... My young workers all like to say tis  我看到你就紧张 to aunties, uncles, old granny, old grandpa, men n women when they accidentally pack customers item wrongly or drop their things. U mean my young workers all excited over old granny n old grandpa ar ? Comm'on lah we r in service line.

Indeed some words can make customers (like u )  so happy. 

3 hours ago, Why? said:

我看到你就紧张.

Aiyah. U want his mayo say so la

Don't talk abt chilli. Lol

10 hours ago, Why? said:

我看到你就紧张.

Don't pay attention to all those negative comments.

If he is in his early 20s,  he is not a minor anymore.  Good luck!  :) 

10 hours ago, Why? said:

我看到你就紧张.

I remember about 10 years ago when I stepped into the lift with a teenager maybe about 15. There were only 2 of us inside the lift.

Then I noticed something unusual. His shorts started to make a tent. 

There was an awkward silence. I was just amused. I didn’t say or do anything cos it was where I lived. The boy wasn’t my type. Chubby and stubby. 

But mostly the tent wasn’t impressive. It really belonged to a Boy Scout. 

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

If he is in his early 20s,  he is not a minor anymore.  

Exactly.  A person in his early 20s is not a boy anymore.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

15 hours ago, Why? said:

我看到你就紧张.

Either you think too deep or he really wants to go deeper into you....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

If he is in his early 20s,  he is not a minor anymore. 

3 hours ago, fab said:

Exactly.  A person in his early 20s is not a boy anymore.

In Asian, at least in Singapore, they are still a boy.  In army, they called them "The Boys".  In the entertainment world,they are pupularly known as the boy group, or new boy on the block in the show.  Some elderly members here call this group of their significant other as "their boys".  Everywhere in Singapore, people called them either "Ah Boy" or outright "Boy Ah!".  If nobody knew your age nor your name, regardless of your age group and if you still look boyish, you are likely to be addressed as "Boy!!" publicly. 

3 hours ago, fab said:

Either you think too deep or he really wants to go deeper into you....

I prefer a man, not a boy.  Man tend to be more secured than a boy.

9 minutes ago, Why? said:

In Asian, at least in Singapore, they are still a boy.  In army, they called them "The Boys".  In the entertainment world,they are pupularly known as the boy group, or new boy on the block in the show.  Some elderly members here call this group of their significant other as "their boys".  Everywhere in Singapore, people called them either "Ah Boy" or outright "Boy Ah!".  If nobody knew your age nor your name, regardless of your age group and if you still look boyish, you are likely to be addressed as "Boy!!" publicly. 

I prefer a man, not a boy.  Man tend to be more secured than a boy.

For me, a man in his 20s can be still "a boy",  especially if he is an Asian. 

When I was in my 20s,  "a boy" was a child 10 years old or so.

Everything is relative...   :) 

22 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

When I was in my 20s,  "a boy" was a child 10 years old or so.

Everything is relative...   :) 

You certainly like to contradick yourself.

😜

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 minutes ago, fab said:

You certainly like to contradick yourself.

😜

Certainly not.   Perspectives change with age.

When I was a 10 y.o. boy,  I would have seen you as a grandpa,  

but now that I am in my 70s  I may see you as a boy!  :lol:

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

If he is in his early 20s,  he is not a minor anymore.  Good luck!  :) 

41 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

18 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

For me,  a boy in his early 20s is not a minor anymore. 

How about this?  :) 

I hope your recent covit-19 vaccination didn't blur your vision.  I didn't say "A MINOR" getting excited over me.  I say an early 20 yo " BOY" in this topic.

Edited by Why?

1 hour ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

Lang ah si yi.

Gui ah si yi

Aiyoyo

Tung hoi Kong ye ho saai hei, Ng chi hoi yau moh loh Yan chi ngoi jeng. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Talk to him very waste breath, dunno he got take people *blank blank blank* (too cheem to translate, give up). Pleeease help! LOL 

Moh translate bei hoi Ji doh.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 1/26/2021 at 3:03 PM, Why? said:

我看到你就紧张.

@Why? don't worry it is just those empty words hawkers like to say, like calling you "shuai ge" or "leng zai". I actually find it irritating after a while, cos it is meaningless. haha. but to be fair to yourself, you can always try again and see if he give you extra attention, then you know for sure he has something going on for you.

an anecdotal sharing:

around 2017 at my house kopitiam, there was a mala xiang guo stall, manned by china couple. the wife handle the cash, the husband at the back tossing the ingredients happily. i eat there pretty often, either dine in or dabao. one day, he just called me from inside, "hey you, you are back again ah. thank you x2!" i didnt even know how he can see who is buying from the back kitchen, but i just entertain since he is so friendly.

a few weeks later, i came at a less busy timeslot and notice the wife is not there. the man was at the front, cashiering and cooking. inquisitively, i asked how come he is alone today, he said his wife go back at afternoon to rest, so that timeslot will only be him. after a light chat, he went to cook, as i was waiting at a nearby table, he said "eh, no need get up. you sit i bring it over".

i dont know what came over me, naughty whore spirit maybe, i ask him sit down with me too. he said okay okay, and brought some small ingredients over to chop while sitting opposite me. at this point, no need to confess further that he does have his own charms and looks lah, otherwise i won't bother. he is fit, and very fair with a nice blush across his face and lips. but what i like most is his jovial attitude. when he doesnt smile, looks fierce cos he has buzzed hair, but when he talk and smile, feels so nice sia. it seems he doesn't mind being tired or sweaty, just part of the job. and when i eat, i steal glance at his chest and forearms that are very thick - a few times making sure that he caught me doing so.

since then, everytime i want his mala, i will come earlier to buy. the biggest strangest come-on was when he said, "okay you come by near closing time, i cook for you real china-style mala. what i cook everyday is already modified for singaporean - i let you taste REAL mala." i asked "okay ah! what time should i come?" he said, " 11.30pm ok i give you my number". and so we exchanged numbers.

i don't know why but i never messaged him to test him further. throughout few times we chatted in person, he also asked if i was married, what is my life goal (very random i know) and some gentle probing which was playful and flirty. but in the end, maybe my holy spirit is stronger than my whorely spirit. not nice to disturb people marriage. some time later, he messaged me said he closing stall already, as he wants a rest. i told him, that when he reopens, he can call me i will eat his dish again. but he never did. the last communication was last 2019, when he messaged me Happy New Year, but i was overseas at the time.

just a random hawker romance but goes to show sometimes straight men are also curious or bored, or interested. who knows? so if there is no harm, and you feel like got chance, go ahead and try! eat some chicken rice, and pick up a 20 year old chicken boy is quite cool what. 😎

(my anecdote is i share for TS. the rest want to read, go ahead. if don't want, noone is forcing. dont read and then kpkb - especially to my usual hater queens and favourite stalker, lol. i will not entertain or reply you, so dont even bother. haha.)

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

36 minutes ago, tomcat said:

@Why? don't worry it is just those empty words hawkers like to say, like calling you "shuai ge" or "leng zai". I actually find it irritating after a while, cos it is meaningless. haha. but to be fair to yourself, you can always try again and see if he give you extra attention, then you know for sure he has something going on for you.

an anecdotal sharing:

around 2017 at my house kopitiam, there was a mala xiang guo stall, manned by china couple. the wife handle the cash, the husband at the back tossing the ingredients happily. i eat there pretty often, either dine in or dabao. one day, he just called me from inside, "hey you, you are back again ah. thank you x2!" i didnt even know how he can see who is buying from the back kitchen, but i just entertain since he is so friendly.

a few weeks later, i came at a less busy timeslot and notice the wife is not there. the man was at the front, cashiering and cooking. inquisitively, i asked how come he is alone today, he said his wife go back at afternoon to rest, so that timeslot will only be him. after a light chat, he went to cook, as i was waiting at a nearby table, he said "eh, no need get up. you sit i bring it over".

i dont know what came over me, naughty whore spirit maybe, i ask him sit down with me too. he said okay okay, and brought some small ingredients over to chop while sitting opposite me. at this point, no need to confess further that he does have his own charms and looks lah, otherwise i won't bother. he is fit, and very fair with a nice blush across his face and lips. but what i like most is his jovial attitude. when he doesnt smile, looks fierce cos he has buzzed hair, but when he talk and smile, feels so nice sia. it seems he doesn't mind being tired or sweaty, just part of the job. and when i eat, i look at his chest and forearms that are very thick

since then, everytime i want his mala, i will come earlier to buy. the biggest strangest come-on was when he said, "okay you come by near closing time, i cook for you real china-style mala. what i cook everyday is already modified for singaporean tastebud. i let you taste REAL mala." i asked "okay ah! what time should i come?" he said, " 11.30pm ok i give you my number". and so we exchanged numbers.

i don't know why but i never messaged him to test him further. throughout few times we chatted in person, he also asked if i was married, what is my life goal (very random i know) and some gentle probing which was playful and flirty. but in the end, maybe my holy spirit is stronger than my whorely spirit. not nice to disturb people marriage. some time later, he messaged me said he closing stall already, as he wants a rest. i told him, that when he reopens, he can call me i will eat his dish again. but he never did. the last communication was last 2019, when he messaged me Happy New Year, but i was overseas at the time.

just a random hawker romance but goes to show sometimes straight men are also curious or bored, or interested. who knows? so if there is no harm, and you feel like got chance, go ahead and try! eat some chicken rice, and pick up a 20 year old chicken boy is quite cool what. 😎

(my anecdote is i share for TS. the rest want to read, go ahead. if don't want, noone is forcing. dont read and then kpkb - especially to my usual hater queens and favourite stalker, lol. i will not entertain or reply you, so dont even bother. haha.)

*Super Like* (quota up)

NICE encounter, and well said bro! My, I tend to think of "What if...". LOL

Edited by yuquidam

43 minutes ago, tomcat said:

@Why? don't worry it is just those empty words hawkers like to say, like calling you "shuai ge" or "leng zai". I actually find it irritating after a while, cos it is meaningless. haha. 

Precisely.... 

A few times I got tis  words "对不起帅哥,每次看到你就紧张!" fr those yp sellers when they forgotten my change. 

Oso once a chicken rice stall ah boy said tis to me "wow... 你很久没来了,很想念你哦!"

I had no feeling of wat they said. I dunno y TS get so excited abt it. 

27 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

That day went to Kopitiam at a mall in the north for breakfast kaya toast set. 2nd time young aunty called me suai ge. Didn't think much about it until I removed my mask at the table in front of her section. She FAINTED ar...HIAZ!

She was enchanted by you?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Precisely.... 

A few times I got tis  words "对不起帅哥,每次看到你就紧张!" fr those yp sellers when they forgotten my change. 

Oso once a chicken rice stall ah boy said tis to me "wow... 你很久没来了,很想念你哦!"

I had no feeling of wat they said. I dunno y TS get so excited abt it. 

你几久没有来几想念你下喔

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 26/01/2021 at 3:03 PM, Why? said:

我看到你就紧张.

帅哥,你几好笑喔!一句酱的话你就想入飞飞?几够力一下!

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

帅哥,你几好笑喔!一句酱的话你就想入飞飞?几够力一下!

你几厉害下喔

酱快就讲倒重点喔

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Holey/whorely not holy

The 麻辣香锅 story sounds fabricated. Think he was fantasizing eating some northern China man's mala xiang chang, hallucinated then came up with this stupid idea. Lol

9 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

No ar🤪...after my mask was removed she fainted because she was shocked at my ugly face😭😡😠

Beauty is subjective. 

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.