Male HQ

Gym buddies at home gym

Gymsports

• 2 weeks later...

I've some space at home and thinking of doing the same... would @Gymsports mind sharing what you have (e.g. mostly free weights or did you manage to include a Smith machine) and what was your entire budget for setting up your gym. For reference by those who may be thinking of doing the same... Thank you

On 2/14/2021 at 6:51 AM, Hungtall said:

Thats Great idea n workout topless 

On 2/14/2021 at 6:51 AM, Hungtall said:

Thats Great idea n workout topless 

Actually is much better to work in jockstrap only I have tried it before. Automatically you will feel motivated to pump your muscle harder. Prepare extra towel for sweating and wipe the bench.

On 2/12/2021 at 10:42 PM, Gempalsaurus said:

I've some space at home and thinking of doing the same... would @Gymsports mind sharing what you have (e.g. mostly free weights or did you manage to include a Smith machine) and what was your entire budget for setting up your gym. For reference by those who may be thinking of doing the same... Thank you

I would like to know this too.

There are so many options and I don’t know where to start looking and also wondering if some company might only be interested servicing the gyms than home.

2 hours ago, Athletic said:

I would like to know this too.

There are so many options and I don’t know where to start looking and also wondering if some company might only be interested servicing the gyms than home.

Actually there is little servicing required. If one has space, a Smith Machine, weight plates, bars (for dumbbells and barbells), a bench should do the trick. Decathlon do have most of these items (not sure about Smith Machine though)

14 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Actually is much better to work in jockstrap only I have tried it before. Automatically you will feel motivated to pump your muscle harder. Prepare extra towel for sweating and wipe the bench.

love to workout in jockstraps ...

5 hours ago, Gempalsaurus said:

Actually there is little servicing required. If one has space, a Smith Machine, weight plates, bars (for dumbbells and barbells), a bench should do the trick. Decathlon do have most of these items (not sure about Smith Machine though)

I already have plates, bars, bench and go to the gym when I need the smith machine/pulleys. 

Looking into getting a smith combination with pulleys and plates which is where the tricky part is, they consume space. Thought I should instead look into pneumatics but they may not have squats facilities and blah blah blah... Long story short, thought someone with home gym here hopefully has recommendations for reliable and compact pulleys with squats facilities/smith or esp compact pneumatics, do they malfunction easily or need frequent servicing. 

Not getting stationary bike, treadmills... will go to the gym for those. 

On 2/16/2021 at 1:45 PM, Athletic said:

I already have plates, bars, bench and go to the gym when I need the smith machine/pulleys. 

Looking into getting a smith combination with pulleys and plates which is where the tricky part is, they consume space. Thought I should instead look into pneumatics but they may not have squats facilities and blah blah blah... Long story short, thought someone with home gym here hopefully has recommendations for reliable and compact pulleys with squats facilities/smith or esp compact pneumatics, do they malfunction easily or need frequent servicing. 

Not getting stationary bike, treadmills... will go to the gym for those. 

ah... i see your intention... thank you for explaining...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.