Male HQ

Avoid these 5 Types of Guys on Grindr: Gay Dating App Advice

keyboard

For those who doesn't want to watch the full video, here's the 5 types of guys

• Fake chinese scam accounts
  • Cheaters, people who are still attached and looking around
  • Profiles with no face pictures
  • People who took too long to reply (taking days to respond)
  • Closet profiles or "fake" bi  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Kumo26
On 2/7/2021 at 8:56 PM, kratos said:

Is there a list of type of guys to avoid from BW? My last encounter is very manly in the outside but has a diva attitude. I'm so turned off.

• 2 months later...
Guest guestd

I have pet peeve with guys on dating apps when they replied with "north/west/east" when exchange "where do u stay?"

or when i intro my name, he replied with his name but only initial like "hi im J", hi my name is D"

like WTF?? why sound so insincere? i dont ask for your house address for god sake, and whats up with J ? who intro to new friend with 1 letter?

is it me wrong here or what do you think guys? kind of tired with this kind of manner.

1 hour ago, Guest guestd said:

I have pet peeve with guys on dating apps when they replied with "north/west/east" when exchange "where do u stay?"

or when i intro my name, he replied with his name but only initial like "hi im J", hi my name is D"

like WTF?? why sound so insincere? i dont ask for your house address for god sake, and whats up with J ? who intro to new friend with 1 letter?

is it me wrong here or what do you think guys? kind of tired with this kind of manner.

regarding name/ initial

i think it is not important. just imagine how many fake names given out there. if thing progress well, then D may become David in due course.

when you consider how many horrible, rude, bitchy, deceptive guys who are out there, too many people become too scared to get hurt.

so in response, they dont want to give real picture, they dont want to give real name. 

it hurts much more when your face pic gets blocked vs just some random photo.

a bit sad, right?

Guest Tree
7 hours ago, And then said:

regarding name/ initial

i think it is not important. just imagine how many fake names given out there. if thing progress well, then D may become David in due course.

when you consider how many horrible, rude, bitchy, deceptive guys who are out there, too many people become too scared to get hurt.

so in response, they dont want to give real picture, they dont want to give real name. 

it hurts much more when your face pic gets blocked vs just some random photo.

a bit sad, right?

Fact is, Singaporeans, str8 or gay, are not very good in handling relationships - whether it's with friends, family or with strangers.

The social aspect in Singapore is indeed sad.

Guest Fake
2 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

Fact is, Singaporeans, str8 or gay, are not very good in handling relationships - whether it's with friends, family or with strangers.

The social aspect in Singapore is indeed sad.

Do you know why this thread hardly received much attention? Cos 99.9% are guilty of it in one way or another.

What do you expect? Most gays are in the closet anyway. They would never do anything to give themselves away even though people around them know anyway.

What the fakers like Js or Ks don't realize is that fakeness begets fakeness. You fake things like your name, identity and all and yet expect others to be truthful to you?

I forgot, you are just here for fun. Sorry my mistake.

Guest Guest
On 2/7/2021 at 8:56 PM, kratos said:

Also avoid those who indicated their penis size XL in their profile....because always turn up to be 5" only!

On 7/1/2023 at 9:57 AM, Guest guestd said:

Second that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.