Male HQ

Short intro

SuBee

New to this chatboard, just wanted to say hello.

I'm a married closeted bi expat, living in Singapore for less than 2 years. Covid and its restrictions has made it almost impossible for me to find space to meet anyone, with wife working from home and teen kid to look after.  Hoping this place will give me a chance to further explore my sexuality which is a complex subject for me.  

12 hours ago, SuBee said:

New to this chatboard, just wanted to say hello.

I'm a married closeted bi expat, living in Singapore for less than 2 years. Covid and its restrictions has made it almost impossible for me to find space to meet anyone, with wife working from home and teen kid to look after.  Hoping this place will give me a chance to further explore my sexuality which is a complex subject for me.  

You came to the right place of complexity. Be prepared to get all your sexual knots untied or be tied up fully frustrated and put away wet. :P :P :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:19 AM, upshot said:

You came to the right place of complexity. Be prepared to get all your sexual knots untied or be tied up fully frustrated and put away wet. :P :P :P

Thanks but the reactions to one of my posts was so virulent that I tried to take it down... but see no options to delete a post!  Oh well, I deleted it with edit. 

On 2/18/2021 at 4:36 PM, SuBee said:

Thanks but the reactions to one of my posts was so virulent that I tried to take it down... but see no options to delete a post!  Oh well, I deleted it with edit. 

It happens no worries about it. You will get use to the water temperature here and all that jazz in no time. Just note this place is a lighting rod that attract all kinds of sexual persuasion and good and bad perversions. So sometime trying to get across the context you meant can help for those who care but will still be thrashed or taken out of context or spite by another. Ya there is no option to delete thread but guess only way is to delete the text heh. With a nick or GUEST just know, no one knows who you truly are so never take things too seriously or take to heart if offended. No real gained fame too. Not all is real life in here. :P Just an interesting place hang to see what's out there in the sexual universe.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.