Male HQ

Voices of Customer - Bad Masseurs / Service Reviews

randomuse

2 hours ago, diuniaseng said:

Well, my worst experience was getting a manhood massage. Massuer covered my eyes. However, there was a slight gap and I could actually see what was going on. I saw the massuer taking countless photos of my penis. I felt weird. Was this part of the process required?

You're not the only one. Not the first and definitely not the last victim. Many chose to remain silence despite seeing his action and let more ppl be part of his collection.

On 10/18/2022 at 12:13 PM, diuniaseng said:

Well, my worst experience was getting a manhood massage. Massuer covered my eyes. However, there was a slight gap and I could actually see what was going on. I saw the massuer taking countless photos of my penis. I felt weird. Was this part of the process required?

Absolutely not wtf? even if its for before and after, he should have asked you for your permission as well. Clients need to start speaking up about such acts.

On 10/18/2022 at 6:04 PM, Since u r here said:

If it is a a huge dick i can understand eg longer than 6”

Still a no, characteristic of a dick is not permission given for unsolicited picture taking. The logic here is flawed sorry. 

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

yes of course, i m trying to say his not even a 6" (not many are) , why would that therapist do tht?

and worst, it shd be reported as a police case!

Why is it not reported? it is very obvious

haha your sentence implied that if it is a 6", it is therefore okay for the therapist to do that (i might be reading it wrongly)

I think police case is sort of a grey area, pretty sure the client also don't want to gather too much attention, but yes some form of pushback should be given tbh

Also sorry im not getting whats very obvious in this case 😅

WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

5 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

my honest response is: what? Who wil b bothered w a dick? I trust the masseur has seen countless!!!!

Haha not if the masseur is new? Im drawing conclusion here so I leave it to the OP to clarify! Good day!

15 hours ago, Since u r here said:

yes of course, i m trying to say his not even a 6" (not many are) , why would that therapist do tht?

and worst, it shd be reported as a police case!

Why is it not reported? it is very obvious

Different people has different views. Sharing my view here is just what I've experienced. 

I'm not experienced in getting manhood massages from guys and definitely not well versed in such practices, seeing someone taking photo of your penis during massage is something new to me. Came as a surprise and I was shocked too. What do you expect me to do there and then? Bash him up?

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Civilisation doesnt need bashing

U chose to raise the point here means u knew it s wrong and at all situation

no photography is allowed in the real world

permission is needed!

i didnt even blame u for not reporting to police cos many choose to keep quiet even after being wrongly touched

It is not that u dont knw what to do, u clearly knew just that u wont wanna smear him!

stand firm at your point (what s wrong w that point, firm it pls! and dont have to claimed that u r unclear abt such….

u r a “man” adult, clearly knw

Well, you're right. 

Thanks for the info

wah lao. better post to clarify first. NOT ME AH.

lol so scary. rumors can kill people.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

Wait wait wait.. 

It really didn't occur to me that the post will cause any misunderstanding. 

Like what I've said, I won't name the massuer so as not to shame him but to be fair to all other massuer who provides such service here.

The "photographer" stays / operates in Serangoon North. 

You may know him, but let's not name him. Ok? Anyways, I won't reply to any post here. If needed, pls PM me. I can't be bothered to argue with anyone. 

20 hours ago, Guelph said:

It's good someone brought this up and alert all of us. 

Dear Clients, 

If your massuer is massaging you with 1 hand while holding a phone in the other (be it checking his messages or playing games), you better leave the place immediately or else the phone could turn into camera mode. 😜

Also if you're the one holding a phone (need to answer work messages, etc) please do not point the phone at masseur. Point the camera somewhere else. Mutual respect. 👌

Dear Massuers, 

Please provide your clients a peaceful and quiet enjoyment without suffering from any unnecessary interruption or even fear of being recorded. If you must use the phone, just inform the client first, and limit your usage. If clients can't get full attention, can clients don't pay full payment? 

Let's respect each other privacy and make it a better environment for both parties. 

Agree with this post.

I feel not comfortable with masseur that only used one hand to massage  as I do not know what happen to the other hand.. especially when we face down during back massage we can not see what the masseur did.. However in case masseur is checking phone using the other hand, i willl be able to tell as the pattern of stroke and pressure is different as the masseur concentration is diverted.

I feel more comfortable if masseur phone is put on table and if need to answer call or reply message, should inform/check with client first.

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2022 at 3:43 PM, massage_fan said:

Agree with this post.

I feel not comfortable with masseur that only used one hand to massage  as I do not know what happen to the other hand.. especially when we face down during back massage we can not see what the masseur did.. However in case masseur is checking phone using the other hand, i willl be able to tell as the pattern of stroke and pressure is different as the masseur concentration is diverted.

I feel more comfortable if masseur phone is put on table and if need to answer call or reply message, should inform/check with client first.

As a therapist myself and working alone i feel the trust of the client is put into your hands. When a therapist does a session he should not even have his phone with him. If he needs to answer his phone or reply any message he should either do it mid way when the client needs to turn over with the permission of the client or after the session . The client is paying for the time and massage..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2022 at 11:57 AM, chorehelper said:

Went to a home based massage place at woodland. 

Massuer was quite responsive of the enquiry and friendly. But i felt kinda uncomfortable, when I got there, no massage bed as I was told, no air con. Wanted to do 2 hours but under this condition, would you change?

Massuer didn't told me it was a B2B massage and I didn't expect it to be  at the end of the session he just lay down on my back and rubbed against my body and his. I got freaked out but nothing I can do. I find it weird when he kissed my hand while massaging it. Lol So I just wish the session would just end quickly! 

When he massaged my thigh, a sudden surprise. He kissed My buttock and rimmed it. Oh man - I think I came to the wrong place. 😂

I love massages so would try out different home based style. Guess this one didn't work out for me and I wouldn't want to go back again. Hahaha it was an experience

OMG. I am a cleanaholic, I will freak if that masseur body skin doesn't look healthy and clean!!!

6 hours ago, Notti said:

Went to a home based masseur lately as advertised in this forum, and was requested to write him good review here in exchange for discount for next visit? Wondered how many massuers here practice such tactics. What a turn off! 

But was the massage good ? 

On 10/18/2022 at 12:13 PM, diuniaseng said:

I always meet the weirdest ones myself. If playing games on mobile with one hand while massaging is bad, here's worse...

Long ago, a masseur gave me a happy ending but filmed the entire session, he later uploaded it onto his website (is gone now). Similar to your encounter, my eyes were covered, I did not know he did that until I chanced upon that video much later. Fortunately his room was dark and my face wasn't recognisable. I was too shocked to confront him even though I could recognise certain marks on my body and was very sure that was me in that clip. There were many other customers he took videos of and uploaded onto his massage website, how he gotten permission to share those online I wasn't sure. Maybe he didn't even ask. This was a time when sexual contents weren't quite regulated yet by blog sites.

Ever since, whenever masseur attempt to "rest my eyes" with eye masks I will flatly and firmly reject.

Edited by earth_tone

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 6:37 PM, Mature50plus said:

Would like to add a few observations on massage expectations ( if this is the wrong thread please move or delete - mod):

1. Take reviews with a pinch of salt (or more)- my experience could be vastly different from yours for many factors, hence the only way is to try it for yourself. If the massage is professionally done I would recommend to others ( if the masseur allows me to do so) but not expecting any fringe benefits from writing a positive review. Likewise for a negative review. 

2. Masseurs like customers would also have their own preferences  although most are professional enough to try to give you your moneys worth.

3. If customers are only interested in HE then probably not to expect straight joints to provide that because generally they are not allowed to provide any sexuall service, hence please choose accordingly.

4. Even if some places do provide that service doesn't mean the masseur would do it for anyone - see point 2. 

5. Plenty of questions on tipping and what is the norm ( I'm not sure there is one) give if service is good and what you can afford unless of course its negotiated at the start, if service is not worth the tip you are not obliged to do so. Generally if the masseur has done a good professional job I believe a small tip would be a nice gesture  given that this is their rice bowl.

6. Masseurs need customers to earn a living but also have their own reputation ( or shop reputation) to uphold, show them the respect and I'm sure you will get a decent service if not you don't need to return.

Thank you 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 2:13 PM, massage_fan said:

Agree with this post.

My teachers always advise to try our very best not to let go of our hands from our clients. Even if getting oil, try to have a part of the arm intact with the client to signal to the client that the masseur is not tryna do anything funny which includes taking away your time.

The only time I touched my phone was when the music went off or there was once a really important call from

the police station. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 8:47 AM, MisterTan said:

Just saw some masseur charge $100 per hour ! Tsk tsk. They really just hentam exceed the market price…

they'll just tell you, "if you don't want to spend then go somewhere else lo." the bottom line is, as much as i'd hate to admit it, is the value that their clients see, and not so much of what they provide.

but, $100 for a home set up for 1 hour, despite your qualifications, i dunno la. maybe his clientele range is different from ours. i wouldn't pay for that for sure.

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Always remember the word "karma". Its the job satisfaction n blessings make one live n leave the world peacefully.  Not money for sure. 

Earn a blessful earnings. Especially those married n have kids to feed that earned money. Cheers!

1 hour ago, fourth said:

they'll just tell you, "if you don't want to spend then go somewhere else lo." the bottom line is, as much as i'd hate to admit it, is the value that their clients see, and not so much of what they provide.

but, $100 for a home set up for 1 hour, despite your qualifications, i dunno la. maybe his clientele range is different from ours. i wouldn't pay for that for sure.

Just saw some masseur charge $100 per hour ! Tsk tsk. They really just hentam exceed the market price…

On 7/7/2023 at 3:00 PM, fourth said:

Exactly! I will not want pay that too.

how about $120 in a room fills with makeshift belongings, questionable hygiene, knicks knacks all over the place &

the massage, oh boy my body is made to be like play doh to him! i will not shame him but i believe he will get his just deserts!  

3 hours ago, luq2me said:

how about $120 in a room fills with makeshift belongings, questionable hygiene, knicks knacks all over the place &

the massage, oh boy my body is made to be like play doh to him! i will not shame him but i believe he will get his just deserts!  

juicy....

Gua sha - $15

4 hours ago, luq2me said:

This kind of standard can charge $100++ and yet got ppl engaged. Soon all other masseurs will be charging $150 +++ since they have better skills and better ambience. 

17 hours ago, Guelph said:

This kind of standard can charge $100++ and yet got ppl engaged. Soon all other masseurs will be charging $150 +++ since they have better skills and better ambience. 

$150 I think can do 2 hour massage or go high class spa.

On 7/2/2023 at 5:47 PM, MisterTan said:

100/hr is reasonable to me if he is good.

I see it this way. My gym trainer charge more than $100/hr. From my observation, my home massage chap works equally hard or even harder and more strenuous in giving me a good massage than the job of my gym trainer. Some more having a massage, we are using their place vs trainer using the gym. Their expenses for oil, towels and shower facilities etc. Really not easy. Straining their hands and fingers. Some more taking the risk of injuring when massage my hard body and risk of people taking advantage. So I’m saying the good ones need to be paid more. 

For the homebase i regularly patronise, I wholeheartedly paid the amount he published and even add more tips.

Let me clarify my gym trainer is also very good and i am happy to pay him his fee.

So the bottom line is find the right person you patronise. I also ever visit wrong one and regretted. Learn my lesson. If he is not my choice of individual, even offering cheap rates I will also not waste my time going to him, even if FOC also don’t want.

Another perspective, whenever I travel to Europe for my work, my company always put me on business and first class and bill to my clients. If everyone is so calculative then what happen? If my client say fly economy I will feel sian liao, this type of client, want cheap and want good, I no mood to give them my best liao.

50 minutes ago, Standup said:

I see it this way. My gym trainer charge more than $100/hr. From my observation, my home massage chap works equally hard or even harder and more strenuous in giving me a good massage than the job of my gym trainer. Some more having a massage, we are using their place vs trainer using the gym. Their expenses for oil, towels and shower facilities etc. Really not easy. Straining their hands and fingers. Some more taking the risk of injuring when massage my hard body and risk of people taking advantage. So I’m saying the good ones need to be paid more. 

For the homebase i regularly patronise, I wholeheartedly paid the amount he published and even add more tips.

Let me clarify my gym trainer is also very good and i am happy to pay him his fee.

So the bottom line is find the right person you patronise. I also ever visit wrong one and regretted. Learn my lesson. If he is not my choice of individual, even offering cheap rates I will also not waste my time going to him, even if FOC also don’t want.

Another perspective, whenever I travel to Europe for my work, my company always put me on business and first class and bill to my clients. If everyone is so calculative then what happen? If my client say fly economy I will feel sian liao, this type of client, want cheap and want good, I no mood to give them my best liao.

Wah, with your word think all masseurs here will start increase price liao!

49 minutes ago, Standup said:

Very well said!

In lay mans term, a simple plate of chicken rice can be priced differently at different places and it is the person's decision and willingness to pay for that price. If you think it is worth that amount then it is worth that amount. 

Most important point is that every dollar is well spent with the masseur's sweat and strength. Be appreciative and go for what you think is worthwhile for you.

• 2 months later...

Masseur: Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Bukit Batok

Review: This is not about his massage skills (which my friends have said he is good, and it helps that he is cute too). This is a review of his work ethics, even if his way of operation is not wrong in the eyes of some.

I have texted Jun Kai on multiple attempts to ask for an available slot since May but he has ignored me on 3 occasions when I made the requests.

Under the pretext of "social friends under mutual arrangement", he uses this to select his customers of his choice (which is not wrong) but I really hope for someone providing a chargeable service, Jun Kai can be more ethical. At the very least, just respond that he is not available as an excuse.

In any case, I have a screenshot that I can show here that he doesn't respond to requests. If he is looking for cute and fit guys to massage (my friends were fortunate enough to get a massage from him but they felt sorry I had to go through this after they recommended him to me), he can just be upfront about it or come up with a logical excuse.

Just to clarify, I didn't request for his age or photos. I still got disregarded and blocked nonetheless when I texted him recently. I am not sure what I did wrong (again I can show full conversation on screenshot) as I merely asked for his availability. Funnily, my friends are still able to get a slot with him. Whether I agree or disagree as to how he runs his operation, it doesn't matter. (I mean hey look, he doesn't even bother responding to my comment about this in his forum thread and instead made a different comment about something else. Pretty smart move).

Just thought to share with everyone about his work ethics. 

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

14 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Masseur: Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Bukit Batok

Review: This is not about his massage skills (which my friends have said he is good, and it helps that he is cute too). This is a review of his work ethics, even if his way of operation is not wrong in the eyes of some.

I have texted Jun Kai on multiple attempts to ask for an available slot since May but he has ignored me on 3 occasions when I made the requests.

Under the pretext of "social friends under mutual arrangement", he uses this to select his customers of his choice (which is not wrong) but I really hope for someone providing a chargeable service, Jun Kai can be more ethical. At the very least, just respond that he is not available as an excuse.

In any case, I have a screenshot that I can show here that he doesn't respond to requests. If he is looking for cute and fit guys to massage (my friends were fortunate enough to get a massage from him but they felt sorry I had to go through this after they recommended him to me), he can just be upfront about it or come up with a logical excuse.

Just to clarify, I didn't request for his age or photos. I still got disregarded and blocked nonetheless when I texted him recently. I am not sure what I did wrong (again I can show full conversation on screenshot) as I merely asked for his availability. Funnily, my friends are still able to get a slot with him. Whether I agree or disagree as to how he runs his operation, it doesn't matter. (I mean hey look, he doesn't even bother responding to my comment about this in his forum thread and instead made a different comment about something else. Pretty smart move).

Just thought to share with everyone about his work ethics. 

Frankly speaking, there're quite a few in the trade who prefers clients that are more to their liking. i think you will have to manage your expectations that, these are home businesses, and there's no ISO or SQA that they have to adhere to even if it doesn't look very good of them to have rejected you like that. If it's a proper business, then your rejection is mighty valid.

but with home-based businesses, give your time and money to those whom you think deserve better 😃

Gua sha - $15

I think the whole point is not about being rejected; but rather, not even acknowledging the message. If the customer is not the masseur's cup of tea, I think the very least he could have done is to at least decline his booking etc. Not sure if the OP even received a negative response when he enquired about the massage lol

I think it's just plain rude to ignore a legit question about availability.

Thankfully there was no negative response by the masseur. Only no response to my queries but he still continues to respond to my friends.

Indeed, not acknowledging the messages/queries can be done accidentally and that's understandable, but 3 times is a little bit much. Some may see this as being ignored, others may see it as a form of rejection. To me, it's just bad work ethics.

I can always move on to find another masseur but why I would like to highlight this issue in such a forum is so that others are more well informed about the kind of experience this particular masseur puts others in.

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

• 2 weeks later...

No masseur will in their right mind will tell a customer that he do not want to service them, for whatever the reason/s but I am certain some masseur had blocked certain "unsavory" customers. 

I did get complains from masseurs that they refuse to answer certain particular customers and these customers keeps harassing them by spamming them with messages. 

When asked, the masseurs told me that there are a few "well-known" characters which will not behave themselves and these "irritating customers" will disrespect them and demand or do “过份” overbearing things to them;

which makes the masseurs; uncomfortable, e.g. spamming, make sexual advances, etc. if their demands are not met. 

Some of these customers even threatened them that they will post bad reviews in BW forum to spoil their business, etc.

Are you the mentioned "unsavory customer"?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2023 at 5:19 PM, luq2me said:

Please be fair lah @luq2me the runner master 😇

What you didn't share in the forum here was how you advanced my buddy masseuse both physically (sexually) and emotionally 😘

U did make a come back to get massage from him😍

Until 3rd time u came for a movie date and bumped to his uncle at the lift lobby 😅

Poor boy...as he was enthusiastically massaged you in his room to make a living😎

Let me know if you are still seeking a young and handsome masseuse boy, I can be a help💪 tl@mass_eu

Edited by masseu

On 7/10/2023 at 5:19 PM, luq2me said:

I don't know who you people are talking about, but if what is written is true, the related masseur MUST do something about it.

If the masseur not going to do something about it, I WILL.

If that masseur/s in using BW to advertise, I will not hesitate to remove the masseur from our forum.

IF YOU ARE THAT MASSEUR, DON'T LET ME COME AFTER YOU!

I feel damn piss off with this Male Spa @ City Gate !!!

Never ever worst message I been too. 

1. Promise to allowed us to choose therapist. End up just push me to a therapist. Nvm i  "LUN "

2. Package already choose in advance Lymphatic + Manhood = $100. End up ask again. "LUN" 

3. While doing massage keep talk n talk. "LUN"

4. The stupid manhood massage worst then I DIY myself. End up therapist ask me do you want me to blow. "blow" your head. I am here to see and try what so good about your Lymphatic + Manhood. End up like shit.

If you state a service you provide it. If you can't provide don't state it. Waste people hard earn money and time.

I been to so many massage shop. First time I super pekchek on this.

Edited by YourPersonalDriver

On 12/6/2023 at 11:02 PM, YourPersonalDriver said:

I feel damn piss off with this Male Spa @ City Gate !!!

Never ever worst message I been too. 

1. Promise to allowed us to choose therapist. End up just push me to a therapist. Nvm i  "LUN "

2. Package already choose in advance Lymphatic + Manhood = $100. End up ask again. "LUN" 

3. While doing massage keep talk n talk. "LUN"

4. The stupid manhood massage worst then I DIY myself. End up therapist ask me do you want me to blow. "blow" your head. I am here to see and try what so good about your Lymphatic + Manhood. End up like shit.

If you state a service you provide it. If you can't provide don't state it. Waste people hard earn money and time.

I been to so many massage shop. First time I super pekchek on this.

Dear Sir,

We appreciate your feedback, and we take all customer concerns seriously. However, it's important to clarify some facts regarding your experience at our male spa at City Gate:

1. Consent for Colleague: 
I asked your permission to allow my colleague to do the massage and you agreed. At no point did we coerce or pressure you into selecting a specific therapist.

2. Package Confirmation: As part of our professional protocol, we confirm with customers the specific package they desire to ensure a tailored and satisfactory experience.

3. Basic Questions: Our therapists ask basic questions to gauge customer preferences, including pressure levels, to deliver a personalised and comfortable session.

4. Professionalism of Manhood Massage: Manhood massage is a therapeutic service provided by trained professionals. It is not DIY activity, and our therapists are committed to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.

It's disheartening to read your baseless comments. We provided you with the correct address and cannot be held responsible for any misinformation you received elsewhere (competitor or otherwise). 

We strongly discourage the posting of baseless remarks, especially when fueled by anger over unrelated matters.

We remain committed to providing excellent service, and we encourage open communication for feedback.

Ah Jian 健
Whatsapp: +65 8546 2797
FaceCareBodyCare150x150.jpg.3e613f46536db83c32a1a968ef96284a.jpg