Male HQ

Impulse Buying

renoma1069

Impulse Buying Items  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do you impulse buy, despite having enough of it?

• Underwear
    • Electronic gadget (watches, games)
    • Beauty products
    • Shoes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/2021 at 02:22 AM

Was checking out some Renoma undies because saw a member posted a nice one. But eventually did not succumb to the temptation, because still have plenty of new undies. Realized that I can easily give in to impulse buying for undies.

What about you? What are the things that you are always tempted to buy, and successfully/unsuccessfully curbing the buying desire?

I usually buy lots of 2-3 boxes of CNY edition since few years back, until I have to throw away lots of old/ unworn for long time ones :P 

Oh, uncles of my age also prolly will have weak spot of those $10 polo T-shirts (especially when your company is dressed down daily) :) 

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

I actually made a plan not to purchase any new clothing items for 2021. 

1. I did zero dry cleaning for the whole of 2020. So all the work shirts and suits were in pretty good shape.
  2. I did buy more lounge and athletic wear last year to go by 3 weeks without doing laundry.
  3. I have more underwear than I will ever need- probably can last 2 months without doing laundry. 

Also I realised I don't any more clothes, especially underwear.  

Love. 

2, 3 and 4.  :P :P :P. Rinse and Repeat.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 4 weeks later...

At times i found impulse buying does me good though  it is not often especially rare watches. Frankly i regretted to miss two important watches before in my life because i was too careful of impulse buying then. One of them was Patek Nautilus back in 1985. I should get that piece. Another was the ten days Patek Gondolo in stainless steel. i should have impulse buying then. Regret indeed.

Edited by heman