Male HQ

Have you been forced to swallow cum?

Guest Derelict

On 5/22/2022 at 12:34 AM, Guest forced said:

A few days ago I was fucked missionary on a park bench. I told him please don't cum inside and I compromised by letting him cum in mouth. He was close and he shifted himself from missionary to fucking my mouth while I was still on my back. It was nice but he kept slamming my face and I can't move until eventually he just pressed deeply choking me as he came. I knew he was cumming from the sound he made but maybe because he was so deeply embedded in my mouth I hardly taste or felt the usual sticky cum in the mouth. Only the last bit when I cleaned him up. So I guess I was in some way forced to swallow all.

on paper sounds hot getting slammed and having no room to run but if it was that deep till u cant taste it most would have probably gagged a lot while being slammed that way

On 6/5/2022 at 4:43 PM, lonely57 said:

on paper sounds hot getting slammed and having no room to run but if it was that deep till u cant taste it most would have probably gagged a lot while being slammed that way

Let me slam u the same way then.. Hehe.. 😉

On 6/5/2022 at 4:43 PM, lonely57 said:

Size matters. If it is much above average, then u probably won't enjoy it.

On 6/6/2022 at 12:59 AM, manehiso said:

Let me slam u the same way then.. Hehe.. 😉

lai lai. though i doubt it would be a pleasurable experience for the both of us lol. 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:19 AM, lx said:

Size matters. If it is much above average, then u probably won't enjoy it.

pretty much. i can barely take an average one 😧

Edited by lonely57

On 6/6/2022 at 8:06 PM, lonely57 said:

lai lai. though i doubt it would be a pleasurable experience for the both of us lol. 

pretty much. i can barely take an average one 😧

I cannot PM u.. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 9:26 PM, XS.Lin said:

Would you consider this scenario as forced swallow?
1.You suck a guy

2.the guy about to cum

3.he forcefully hold your head your head

4.He shot right down your throat

5.unless you try gagging it out otherwise, you have no mean to spit

Yes, if you don't like to swallow cums BUT

No, if you like to swallow it down your throat

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
On 6/17/2022 at 10:01 AM, LeanMature said:

Yes, if you don't like to swallow cums BUT

No, if you like to swallow it down your throat

Is it safe to swallow cum?

Guest Derelict
On 6/19/2022 at 10:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is it safe to swallow cum?

You swallow a person with HIV or STD, then tell us loh

Guest Guest
On 6/20/2022 at 11:52 AM, Since u r here said:

in fear of monkeypox , maybe dont do it for this period?

but i felt most btms are ok to swallow it

I wish to know who doesnt mind swallowing own??!
i dont mind licking my own precum , how about others'? no! maybe like while fondling accidentally touch the precum , and made me swallow them still ok

Eeew

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fruitguan
On 7/9/2022 at 10:45 AM, Sg boi said:

Deepthroat one of the bitches who pm me here half way he couldn’t take it ask to stop but I just continue n throat cum. Nvr asked a horny man to stop. U asked for it and u get it. Lol

wow, who is it? Did you cum down his throat? Lol

Guest Bitches

Deepthroat one of the bitches who pm me here half way he couldn’t take it ask to stop but I just continue n throat cum. Nvr asked a horny man to stop. U asked for it and u get it. Lol

I agree to deep throat bitches! You asked for it and u get it. I deep throat one botak with double shots! Botak can act like bitches too. Pretend to signal to stop but I don’t care just deep throat and fire the shots! Force him to swallow! 

another so called straight guy almost cried when I asked him to rim for me, suck my balls and deep throat him. And I forced him to swallow! He’s upset when I just left the room! But I don’t care bitches! I just treat him like a urinal. Fire my cum and and flush away through his throat! Straight guys can act like bitches too. 

recently I pee at urinal. A guy showed me his small circumcised cock just beside my urinal. Keep looking at my kkj until my kkj harden. Keep whispering so big so big until I high. Never fire for one month until I steam very high as he keep looking at my cock. Keep saying my 7” cock he likes because his only 3”. Almost want to deep throat him and forced him to swallow as he looks horny. But in view of the pandemic, I just shoot in urinal and left him at his urinal to steam himself. Another bitches, can see cannot touch my kkj! Hehe 

Guest Goulash which is Very Posh
On 7/9/2022 at 11:29 AM, Guest Bitches said:

I agree to deep throat bitches! You asked for it and u get it. I deep throat one botak with double shots! Botak can act like bitches too. Pretend to signal to stop but I don’t care just deep throat and fire the shots! Force him to swallow! 

another so called straight guy almost cried when I asked him to rim for me, suck my balls and deep throat him. And I forced him to swallow! He’s upset when I just left the room! But I don’t care bitches! I just treat him like a urinal. Fire my cum and and flush away through his throat! Straight guys can act like bitches too. 

recently I pee at urinal. A guy showed me his small circumcised cock just beside my urinal. Keep looking at my kkj until my kkj harden. Keep whispering so big so big until I high. Never fire for one month until I steam very high as he keep looking at my cock. Keep saying my 7” cock he likes because his only 3”. Almost want to deep throat him and forced him to swallow as he looks horny. But in view of the pandemic, I just shoot in urinal and left him at his urinal to steam himself. Another bitches, can see cannot touch my kkj! Hehe 

Psychotic 

Guest Fiction

On 7/9/2022 at 11:29 AM, Guest Bitches said:

here come the ‘fantasy’ fiction writers 

Guest GUEST
On 7/9/2022 at 3:45 PM, Guest Fiction said:

here come the ‘fantasy’ fiction writers 

LOL its very entertaining though:lol:

just a thought here since he asked to stop. meaning he wanted to stop the whole thing or just for him to rest and continue afterward? if it was clear that he asked to stop and u are aware of it (considering u posted that he asked to stop here) but continue to cum down his throat anyways, does that count as sexual misconduct? not familiar with the laws here, read that it differs from places to places. 

another thought, what can the bottom do to defend himself and get out of that position ?

Guest Guest
On 7/10/2022 at 11:31 AM, lonely57 said:

just a thought here since he asked to stop. meaning he wanted to stop the whole thing or just for him to rest and continue afterward? if it was clear that he asked to stop and u are aware of it (considering u posted that he asked to stop here) but continue to cum down his throat anyways, does that count as sexual misconduct? not familiar with the laws here, read that it differs from places to places. 

another thought, what can the bottom do to defend himself and get out of that position ?

The bottom should make a police report with the IP address of the poster above and give the police all the relevant details.

Let the police take him in for investigations and see whether an offence has been committed.

Guest Agree

agree.

@Sg boi is fucking disgusting. And they post here like they are proud of themselves! And other idiots support them. 

depressing to see the state of the gay uncles. 

Can force you one ah ?? 

So weak ah ?? 

When I blow someone and he starts pressing my head , I just reject him. 

Even a paid prostitute can reject a customer cum in her mouth or CB let alone this is a willing buyer / seller fun 

Those being forced , dont bluff yourself, you let him have his way .  If u dont want to , NOBODY can force you one 

Guest Goulash which is Very Posh
On 7/10/2022 at 5:19 PM, Guest Mary said:

Can force you one ah ?? 

So weak ah ?? 

When I blow someone and he starts pressing my head , I just reject him. 

Even a paid prostitute can reject a customer cum in her mouth or CB let alone this is a willing buyer / seller fun 

Those being forced , dont bluff yourself, you let him have his way .  If u dont want to , NOBODY can force you one 

Rape, gurl. Rape

Guest Wilson
On 7/10/2022 at 2:29 PM, Guest Agree said:

agree.

@Sg boi is fucking disgusting. And they post here like they are proud of themselves! And other idiots support them. 

depressing to see the state of the gay uncles. 

Sgboi is not a gay uncle

Guest Agree
On 7/10/2022 at 5:52 PM, Guest Wilson said:

Sgboi is not a gay uncle

then he is just disgusting.

His posts all read like sad fantasies anyway…

Guest Guest
On 7/12/2022 at 3:11 PM, Since u r here said:

Ya all luv to suck till the v last drip

i hAted it esp

aft cumming , it is a terrible sensatjon if btm still wanna suck further

no1 will decline

You are out!

Guest SluttyPie

When those men are near explosion, they say things like "swallow my load, you slut!"...."take it, take the whole thing!"....."arghh...sibey song"....

I always feel very slutty yet very accomplished.  Still, I don't the taste of sperm.

You?

I usually don't suck cock but enjoying nice wet sensual blow job by any guy.

However there were time when I met my preferred type of man with nice bod and sizable cock, I would blow him. Usually we would ended up 69. And eventually I would start fucking his mouth while I kept deep throating him. When he cum, I will somehow felt satisfied by capturing every shots of his sperm into my mouth and unintentionally swallowed them. And I would shoot my load into his mouth while continuing to fuck his mouth. Usually they would swallow too.

After that we would hug and French kiss. Yes, those were hot sessions. Gosh I missed those opportunities now that I am in the 60s. 

Again, currently I still have my share pool of suckers going for my cock, but I couldn't find my preferred match these days. Meaty hot bod macho man with nice cock. Love starting from flaccid stage.... mmmm.

If the suckee is strong and held the sucker head down with both hands and both thighs cramping down on the neck, there is no chance to escape.  The only way is to swallow down the cums or bite and swallow down the cock. LOL

Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰
On 7/14/2022 at 6:32 PM, bi2bi69 said:

I usually don't suck cock but enjoying nice wet sensual blow job by any guy.

However there were time when I met my preferred type of man with nice bod and sizable cock, I would blow him. Usually we would ended up 69. And eventually I would start fucking his mouth while I kept deep throating him. When he cum, I will somehow felt satisfied by capturing every shots of his sperm into my mouth and unintentionally swallowed them. And I would shoot my load into his mouth while continuing to fuck his mouth. Usually they would swallow too.

After that we would hug and French kiss. Yes, those were hot sessions. Gosh I missed those opportunities now that I am in the 60s. 

Again, currently I still have my share pool of suckers going for my cock, but I couldn't find my preferred match these days. Meaty hot bod macho man with nice cock. Love starting from flaccid stage.... mmmm.

I now 70+ since shooting I to people's mouth.  You can do it!

Guest Derelick

In order to please the man I suck, I train myself to swallow sperm using raw egg white.  

The thickness and smell of egg white is similar. So I have a whole egg white in my mouth and practise until I m comfortable with the thickness and smell.

Lifelong learning is key.  I wonder if I can apply for any training fund for this.

Went massage in jb (don’t ask me where), it was about 2am. I went for the 2 hours oil massage, changed into the disposable underwear. The massage was sensual and when the indo masseur asked me turn over to massage the front, I got a hardon and he test water know that I am ok so he took out my dick n started to hj me I thought there it is but suddenly he bj me so when I’m about to cum he sense it I guess he wanted to withdraw but I didn’t wan to dirty my body and it was too shiok so I push his head down n cum in his mouth. He wasn’t angry but happily swallow. I tip him for his good service lol

Guest Can’t wait
On 7/23/2022 at 3:04 PM, Sg boi said:

Went massage in jb (don’t ask me where), it was about 2am. I went for the 2 hours oil massage, changed into the disposable underwear. The massage was sensual and when the indo masseur asked me turn over to massage the front, I got a hardon and he test water know that I am ok so he took out my dick n started to hj me I thought there it is but suddenly he bj me so when I’m about to cum he sense it I guess he wanted to withdraw but I didn’t wan to dirty my body and it was too shiok so I push his head down n cum in his mouth. He wasn’t angry but happily swallow. I tip him for his good service lol

One day, someone will teach you a lesson for all this shit you pull forcing people to swallow your dirty, bitter cum from your desperate cock. Hopefully soon! 

Guest DereDick
On 7/23/2022 at 3:14 PM, Guest Can’t wait said:

One day, someone will teach you a lesson for all this shit you pull forcing people to swallow your dirty, bitter cum from your desperate cock. Hopefully soon! 

How to punish?  Giving him big dicks?

Guest Can’t wait
On 7/27/2022 at 7:36 PM, Sg boi said:

Just got a impromptu bj otw home. The guy said don’t cum in my mouth but heck care I just shoot and he withdraw it immediate so the remaining shots on his face. I quickly pant up n walk off lol

hahahhahahhahhaha 😂 

the shit you post is getting funnier and funnier because it is so clearly IMAGINED - you are obviously desperate for attention!!  

please fuck off though. 

On 7/27/2022 at 7:36 PM, Sg boi said:

Just got a impromptu bj otw home. The guy said don’t cum in my mouth but heck care I just shoot and he withdraw it immediate so the remaining shots on his face. I quickly pant up n walk off lol

I think most guys cannot control themselves and would just shoot it down.  The suckers just have to take the risk and pull it out quickly, but no harm to swallow the cums lah since you already taking the risk to suck the cock.

On 7/27/2022 at 7:44 PM, Guest Can’t wait said:

hahahhahahhahhaha 😂 

the shit you post is getting funnier and funnier because it is so clearly IMAGINED - you are obviously desperate for attention!!  

please fuck off though. 

This is very common in a quick suck and go situation.  Not imaginary.  

Guest Cheebye queen
On 7/30/2022 at 3:15 PM, LeanMature said:

I think most guys cannot control themselves and would just shoot it down.  The suckers just have to take the risk and pull it out quickly, but no harm to swallow the cums lah since you already taking the risk to suck the cock.

Yes it is like commit suicide.  He shoot in. You cannot draw out quick enough....that's it!  Covid, STD, monkeypox, HIV, all in.....like a cocktail of Kukujiao poison all swallowed.  Damn scary.

Guest Can’t wait
On 7/30/2022 at 3:15 PM, LeanMature said:

what, you think it is quite normal to cum in someone’s mouth when the sucker has specifically said don’t cum in my mouth?! Wtf…

• G_M locked this topic