Guest Derelict

Guest Goulash which is Very Posh
On 8/1/2022 at 12:33 PM, mate69 said:

all men like to shoot it inside...

c'mon man ...who doesn't? 

Love it when I shoot it inside and down

Yummy

On 8/13/2022 at 1:59 PM, Sg boi said:

As a sucker, u must expect your tops to cum In your mouth. To the sucker who sucked me just now, Avoid what, I still cum in ur mouth anyway. Hope u enjoy the loads lol

Yea !!!... best part is after u erupt your hot lava, the sucker keeps sucking till the very last drop, that sensation can give the top a uncotrollable tingling feel to the entire body

Guest Fruitguan

As a sucker, u must expect your tops to cum In your mouth. To the sucker who sucked me just now, Avoid what, I still cum in ur mouth anyway. Hope u enjoy the loads lol

Wow

On 8/13/2022 at 2:21 PM, DeMarko said:

Yea !!!... best part is after u erupt your hot lava, the sucker keeps sucking till the very last drop, that sensation can give the top a uncotrollable tingling feel to the entire body

I quite agree.  The best love making includes ensuring the afterglow is enjoyed and milked to the max and to the very end.  If the suckee is very sensitive after the orgasm, the sucker should ideally maintain the position, retain the cum and only swallow after pulling away.  This way, the suckee would not be overwhelmed by the sensory overload immediately following the orgasm. 

On 8/12/2022 at 6:26 PM, p-2122 said:

I only milked a guy recently at keybox last week as he told me he has already cummed but I gave a a hell bj and milking that he blew me another load. 

Great job for giving him a Round 2.  Did you swallow or did he make you swallow his second load?

Look like you had deposited your cums down the throat of many guys' mouth already.  You "fathered" them. LOL

Don't read and response to guests' post

• G_M locked this topic