Male HQ

Thoughts post sauna

Guest sian sian

Guest sian sian

So the other day, I went to the sauna for a few hours in the afternoon.

About me, I am a short toned (gym) guy, approaching 40. I am mostly btm, and thankfully most of my visits leaves me very satisfied.

But I did encounter 2 btm guys that day. Just thinking about it, I can't help but think life can be so funny sometimes.

OK, guy number 1. Good looking, possibly Thai, tanned and very very fit body. Above average hard cock. The kind of guy I really want to fill me up. So there I was sucking on his very nice cock, and he was groping at my cock. I guess that is sort of a "warning". Thinking back, he also did grope me through my towel prior to entering the room. Then comes the dreaded question from him.... are you top or bottom?  I said bottom. He then said... can you please fuck me!? OMG, things not going to script, so I um and ah... anyway, he got up and left.

guy number 2, was towards the end of my visit. I had already been fucked by several guys, and already cum. He is cute with glasses, but with very average untrained body, and very small cock. We cuddled a bit, and he asked me to fuck him. Told him I already cum. OK so we cuddle, but he would moan and plea. Anyhow, I decided to give it a try. Lucky for me, he came very quickly after I put it in.

Anyway, there is no real point to the story. Just amused, looking at the facts, guy number 1 is hot and fit and got me at the start of visit, so in theory, he should be the one who got fucked. But instead, it was guy number 2 who got fucked.

Thanks for reading!

Guest FakeTop
1 hour ago, Guest sian sian said:

So the other day, I went to the sauna for a few hours in the afternoon.

About me, I am a short toned (gym) guy, approaching 40. I am mostly btm, and thankfully most of my visits leaves me very satisfied.

But I did encounter 2 btm guys that day. Just thinking about it, I can't help but think life can be so funny sometimes.

OK, guy number 1. Good looking, possibly Thai, tanned and very very fit body. Above average hard cock. The kind of guy I really want to fill me up. So there I was sucking on his very nice cock, and he was groping at my cock. I guess that is sort of a "warning". Thinking back, he also did grope me through my towel prior to entering the room. Then comes the dreaded question from him.... are you top or bottom?  I said bottom. He then said... can you please fuck me!? OMG, things not going to script, so I um and ah... anyway, he got up and left.

guy number 2, was towards the end of my visit. I had already been fucked by several guys, and already cum. He is cute with glasses, but with very average untrained body, and very small cock. We cuddled a bit, and he asked me to fuck him. Told him I already cum. OK so we cuddle, but he would moan and plea. Anyhow, I decided to give it a try. Lucky for me, he came very quickly after I put it in.

Anyway, there is no real point to the story. Just amused, looking at the facts, guy number 1 is hot and fit and got me at the start of visit, so in theory, he should be the one who got fucked. But instead, it was guy number 2 who got fucked.

Thanks for reading!

Next time bring a strap-on dildo to satisfy those bottoms or a double headed dildo to win-win

9 minutes ago, Guest FakeTop said:

Next time bring a strap-on dildo to satisfy those bottoms or a double headed dildo to win-win

Might as well buy a dildo and play all day with it at home. What is the problem visiting Sauna to be fucked by a dildo again? 

2 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Sometimes I let myself get fucked by many guys but I refuse to cum. I will go to some dark corner to cum. 

You sounds like a boy going to an ice cream parlour and later being offered an ice cream, but refused to eat it, and then brought to a dark corner and let it drip - wastefully.  How is it in anyway an enjoyment to you?

Edited by Why?

1 hour ago, Why? said:

You sounds like a boy going to an ice cream parlour and later being offered an ice cream, but refused to eat it, and then brought to a dark corner and let it drip - wastefully.  How is it in anyway an enjoyment to you?

Probably just a fetish? Maybe I get turned on when I deny a man to touch me and make me cum.

Guest How do you not know?
4 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Probably just a fetish? Maybe I get turned on when I deny a man to touch me and make me cum.

You are so weird!

24 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Gay sex should be already homogeneous. We are all equal.  But top vs. bottom sex already divides it.

Nothing is homogeneous, nothing is equal.  That is the beauty of creation, differences are attraction.  North pole is attracted to South Pole.  Woman attracted to Man.  Bottom attacted to Top.  Simple logic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.