Male HQ

Singaporean student who imported child sex doll in Australia sentenced to 11 months' jail

Singaporean student who imported child sex doll in Australia sentenced to 11 months' jail, Singapore News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

While the 27-year-old will not be jailed, his immigration status - he is on a student visa - is now under review.

SINGAPORE - A Singaporean student living in Australia who imported a child sex doll and possessed child abuse material has been sentenced to 11 months' jail.

However, the 27-year-old, who was not identified, was immediately released on a two-year good behaviour bond.

The Australian Border Force and Australian Federal Police said in a joint statement last Saturday (Feb 20) the judge had also ordered that the man be placed on the sex offenders' register.

In 2019, the Singaporean was arrested after border officials intercepted a parcel from China containing the doll at a Perth air cargo depot on Christmas Eve.

The doll was ordered online and was addressed to the man's residence in the Perth suburb of Beckenham.

Around two weeks later, border investigators arrested the Singaporean following a search warrant for the address on the package.

Warrant investigators seized a mobile phone, computer tower, laptop and hard drive belonging to the man.

These devices were handed to the Australian Federal Police, which identified child abuse material in the tower, laptop and hard drive through a forensic digital investigation.

In Australia, those who import child sex dolls can be imprisoned for up to 10 years and fined A$555,000 (S$580,000).

The Singaporean subsequently pleaded guilty to one count of importing prohibited goods - which includes sex dolls that resemble children aged <Banned Words> - and one count of possessing or controlling child abuse material obtained or accessed using electronic means.

While the 27-year-old will not be jailed, his immigration status - he is on a student visa - is now under review, the statement added.

"The Australian Government takes seriously its responsibility to protect the Australian community from risk or harm posed by non-citizens who engage in criminal conduct or behaviour of concern... Non-citizens who do not hold a valid visa will be liable for detention and removal from Australia, pending resolution of any ongoing matters," the statement said.

In Singapore, it is a crime to own, produce and sell child sex dolls - resembling children aged below 16 - since Jan 1, 2020.

Those found doing so face a maximum penalty of imprisonment for two years and a fine.

Adult sex dolls are legal.

MORE ON THIS TOPIC

Guest Shocked

I wonder if this disturbed person will be allowed to take his sex doll with him once he is deported from Australia?

Seems singapore has so many cases concerning perverts lately it has decided to export these socially deficient misfits.

Maybe they are still attacked by umbilical cord to their parents and been " cotton wool protected" - thus developing deviant habits 

Guest Depends
1 hour ago, Guest Shocked said:

I wonder if this disturbed person will be allowed to take his sex doll with him once he is deported from Australia?

Seems singapore has so many cases concerning perverts lately it has decided to export these socially deficient misfits.

Maybe they are still attacked by umbilical cord to their parents and been " cotton wool protected" - thus developing deviant habits 

If he manages to pump up the girl boobs at the doll near to explosion similar to the boops of Dolly Buster or Kendra Lust, he will be able to bring the doll back.

But if it still remains a child sex doll, then no.

You did not read the above article: It said, child sex dolls cannot be imported or brought to Singapore (however adult sex dolls can).

Means you can bring your Boomer Banks or Billy Santoro imitation sex doll into Singapore.... (Plus no extra GST for added inches...)

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

What the heck is wrong with that person? I can only say that I hope he's straight, and his "doll" was not a likeness of a boy, because the LGBTQ Community does not need the media associating his disgusting actions with us. We get enough of that shade thrown our way already!

Guest source
3 hours ago, Guest Rumours said:

I heard from a reliable source that the so called sex doll was a twink lookalike and not related to female anatomy

I guess the reliable source was the pope?

my view is actually different. 

we as gays are technically committing illegal acts when we have sex in Singapore. yet, most of us were born this way and i for one, if possible, would rather be in a conventional male/female attraction situation. 

i read somewhere that paedophilia may also be a situation where it is there by birth. there are many paedophiles out there who choose not to act on their natural impulses. just like a guy choosing to be celibate and in the closet forever, never in their life touching another man sexually. i do know, that there are times when the sexual urge comes for me and i try to supress it, i've found myself ending up sucking cocks in public toilets of people i wouldn't want to be seen with in real life - it's not controllable for me.

this guy could be using the doll to prevent himself from going mad, and yet not touching a child in real life.

then again, i may be wrong, and that paedophilia is not something that you are born with. i'm not a doctor, can't really say.

Guest Guest

I can tell the difference between an adult or a child by looking at him in real-life.

But how do you tell if a naked doll resemble an adult or a child? Lack of public hair which may even be shaved even in a real-life adult? Size of the doll which may be a small one even for an adult doll? Facial resemblances for which the doll can never replicate? Lack of boobs which may be flat even for some women? I never played with dolls. I don't get it. All dolls looks the same to me.

Maybe it's best I don't find out the answer. 

brandchannel: Lego Figurines Score a Trademark Victory in European Court    

3 hours ago, btmslut said:

my view is actually different. 

we as gays are technically committing illegal acts when we have sex in Singapore. yet, most of us were born this way and i for one, if possible, would rather be in a conventional male/female attraction situation. 

i read somewhere that paedophilia may also be a situation where it is there by birth. there are many paedophiles out there who choose not to act on their natural impulses. just like a guy choosing to be celibate and in the closet forever, never in their life touching another man sexually. i do know, that there are times when the sexual urge comes for me and i try to supress it, i've found myself ending up sucking cocks in public toilets of people i wouldn't want to be seen with in real life - it's not controllable for me.

this guy could be using the doll to prevent himself from going mad, and yet not touching a child in real life.

then again, i may be wrong, and that paedophilia is not something that you are born with. i'm not a doctor, can't really say.

On 2/25/2021 at 2:16 PM, wilfgene said:

Even when I was young, there was already BBC report on hostels there offering beautiful boys to accompany guests.

As well as a Japanese documentary on the Trans-Asia Highway touching on the Rohingyas.

No distraction from the local paedophile tourists, please.

The past may catch up with us.

The measure of loss-cutting/damage-control may be worthy of your consideration.

After this episode with WHO, the credibility of ALL professionals takes a back seat to their respective political stances.

Edited by wilfgene
Guest Meanly Preacher
On 3/4/2021 at 1:39 AM, Guest no difference said:

The word "realistic" certainly does not apply to the last woman doll and the last man doll in that series of images.

On 3/4/2021 at 1:39 PM, Guest no difference said:

If even trained TSA personnel may mistake real adults to be children, what makes you think you can see a dressed doll to be a child? 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/appear-young-for-my-age-problems_n_5ec57fcdc5b60da1b4545fd2 

... from the clothes they wear? 

LILIGIRL Cotton Family Matching Clothes Christmas Pajamas Set Family look  Clothing Adult Kids Pajamas Baby Romper Xmas Sleepwear|Matching Family  Outfits| - AliExpress

jw-5d1474b23ce742.59427758.jpeg

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

The manufacturers will probably learn from this episode to dress their dolls like adults, such as wearing suits, as well as sunglasses and facemasks during the shipping process. Then it will be up to the disgusting clients to buy their preferred outfits and dress the dolls themselves after delivery.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter