Male HQ

How to loosen tight foreskin without surgery (compiled)

Guest tight fs

Guest tight fs

hi guys

asking guys here with tight foreskin.

do u still have tight foreskin and dont wanna go circumcise? I have tight foreskin but dont feel like going to get cut.

any guys here successfully did some stretching exercise to make it not so tight?

I saw this stretching rings on phimostretch.com  --> any guys tried this?

My foreskin used to be loose previously, able to pull down totally. However, not sure why it became tight few months ago, I was kind of worried too.

In fact, I am used to jerk off with my foreskin. So last year end, my the tip of my foreskin appeared little cracks. I consulted the doctor, he examined and concluded my condition was normal. He prescribed me a cream and told me to abstain from jerking for at least a month. The cream was super useful, kind of oily texture, able to lube my foreskin to prevent having cracks.

Now, after that incident, I do "stretching" on my foreskin and it did worked to pull back totally again! My two cents, I do suggest you may use to try doing some "stretching exercise" on your foreskin. Do take note not to "over-stretch" as foreskin is fragile.

23 minutes ago, Eded90838 said:

My foreskin used to be loose previously, able to pull down totally. However, not sure why it became tight few months ago, I was kind of worried too.

In fact, I am used to jerk off with my foreskin. So last year end, my the tip of my foreskin appeared little cracks. I consulted the doctor, he examined and concluded my condition was normal. He prescribed me a cream and told me to abstain from jerking for at least a month. The cream was super useful, kind of oily texture, able to lube my foreskin to prevent having cracks.

Now, after that incident, I do "stretching" on my foreskin and it did worked to pull back totally again! My two cents, I do suggest you may use to try doing some "stretching exercise" on your foreskin. Do take note not to "over-stretch" as foreskin is fragile.

Just curious

U really didnt Jo for 1month? The doc knew that your not married or wat?

23 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Just curious

U really didnt Jo for 1month? The doc knew that your not married or wat?

Haha! You caught me!

I cannot bear for soooo long, I eventually touched myself and jerk off on the last week! In fact, I do jerk la, but never cum. So, I believed it counted? Haha!

Yes, the doctor did checked if I am married or not, if I did unprotected sex with many partners and etc. 

Guest tight fs
1 hour ago, Eded90838 said:

haha.

Can u share the name of the cream the doc gave u??

Condition is very likely Phimosis.

https://www.webmd.com/men/phimosis-paraphimosis

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Hi hi, in case you guys mistaken, the cream I was sharing was used to cure cracks and tears on tight foreskin due to force used to jerk off.

The cream's effect was useful and it did resolved my issue and getting back smooth foreskin.

If anyone experiences cracks or tears on tight foreskin, I can PM you the cream I was prescribed.

• 10 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to How to loosen tight foreskin without surgery (compiled)

SSI Japan Uncut Phimosis Correction Ring helps treat phimosis--foreskin that is cannot be pulled back over the head of the penis glan--with a special C-shaped ring (design registration No. 1619907). The design does not tighten the urethra and back muscles. The rounded ends have a 3D special shape based on ergonomics that prevents them from slipping and coming off.

4582137932547__80785.1592463133.jpg?c=2

4582137932547_01__40732.1592463134.jpg?c=2

4582137932547_03__22215.1592463138.jpg?c=2

4582137932547_02__91749.1592463140.jpg?c=24582137932547_05__01900.1592463141.jpg?c=2

On 2/23/2021 at 8:22 AM, Eded90838 said:

You are very smart.   Foreskin is not made out of steel,  but elastic skin.  So with some exercise it should get more loose if it is tight. 

What are these "little cracks" you mention?  Surely not an open crack that bleeds?  I have never heard of this before.

And as you wrote, one can JO and ejaculate perfectly well without fully retracting the foreskin.  

On 1/13/2022 at 11:49 PM, megadicck said:

Hi sifus 

Friend foreskin is tight and needs help to loosen.

Don't want surgical

Any advise ??

Can try and seek for massages to loosen the foreksin, but it has to be an ongoing sessions to get the effect progressively. Hope this helps.

I also dare not go any surgery.

On 1/14/2022 at 11:49 PM, Steve5380 said:

You are very smart.   Foreskin is not made out of steel,  but elastic skin.  So with some exercise it should get more loose if it is tight. 

What are these "little cracks" you mention?  Surely not an open crack that bleeds?  I have never heard of this before.

And as you wrote, one can JO and ejaculate perfectly well without fully retracting the foreskin.  

Yes, I tend to exercise it during shower time and I feel safer doing it with water, my two cents worth. Haha.

Those little cracks are like "cuts" whereby if we accidently exert a little force when JO, the tight skin cannot "move up and down" of our errected cock head size, it may "tear" a little. Just imagine you try squeezing a ball into a small plastic bag, that is what I'm referring to.

Yes, I JO with my foreskin on. But when I wash, I will retract, ONLY when it is soft for now.

Yes I having the same issues last time 

I jo without pulled down my foreskin 

Because once I pulled down it feel so tight and the blood flow like having problem 

so I been years used to jo with my foreskin on. 
then in this case if jo too long or too hard then easily feel the crack on skin and pain. 

then I cannot have sex with others 

with the skin on is difficult. But pulled down the skin then feel very tight and blood circulation is bad 

so no choice I go consult doctor if to circumcise and doctor agree to do it. I did this at my age of 33 or 34. 

some tight foreskin are caused by frenulum breve - its where your frenulum is short and very tight.

those with this issue and wanna remain uncut can consider frenulum removal surgery.

its a day surgery, recovery time is short and its hardly noticeable.

your dick will look the same and you will be able to pull down your foreskin more / fully.

On 1/15/2022 at 2:54 PM, bluerunner said:

Cut half inch or cut 2 inches, still must cut. Same level of pain. Just go and get the thorough job done once and for all. 

half to 1 inch is enough. cos i would like to retain the foreskin. keke. just wonder the appearance of the foreskin after the job done. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

how i solved this issue was to take a hot shower and slowly stretch and try to pull the foreskin over the glans. it was tight and painful at first. after several sessions, the foreskin made it over the glans. i then left the foreskin there for a while but due to the tightness, the foreskin will be "trapped" and glans will start to engorge and looks a bit scary. once that happens i will press the glans to reduce the size and pull the foreskin back over the glans. after several further sessions, the foreskin will be sufficiently stretched and since then, it has been fine. i can retract when i need. and the glans will not engorge when it is retracted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.