Male HQ

how to loosen tight foreskin without circumcision

Guest tight fs

hi guys

asking guys here with tight foreskin.

do u still have tight foreskin and dont wanna go circumcise? I have tight foreskin but dont feel like going to get cut.

any guys here successfully did some stretching exercise to make it not so tight?

I saw this stretching rings on phimostretch.com  --> any guys tried this?

My foreskin used to be loose previously, able to pull down totally. However, not sure why it became tight few months ago, I was kind of worried too.

In fact, I am used to jerk off with my foreskin. So last year end, my the tip of my foreskin appeared little cracks. I consulted the doctor, he examined and concluded my condition was normal. He prescribed me a cream and told me to abstain from jerking for at least a month. The cream was super useful, kind of oily texture, able to lube my foreskin to prevent having cracks.

Now, after that incident, I do "stretching" on my foreskin and it did worked to pull back totally again! My two cents, I do suggest you may use to try doing some "stretching exercise" on your foreskin. Do take note not to "over-stretch" as foreskin is fragile.

23 minutes ago, Eded90838 said:

My foreskin used to be loose previously, able to pull down totally. However, not sure why it became tight few months ago, I was kind of worried too.

In fact, I am used to jerk off with my foreskin. So last year end, my the tip of my foreskin appeared little cracks. I consulted the doctor, he examined and concluded my condition was normal. He prescribed me a cream and told me to abstain from jerking for at least a month. The cream was super useful, kind of oily texture, able to lube my foreskin to prevent having cracks.

Now, after that incident, I do "stretching" on my foreskin and it did worked to pull back totally again! My two cents, I do suggest you may use to try doing some "stretching exercise" on your foreskin. Do take note not to "over-stretch" as foreskin is fragile.

Just curious

U really didnt Jo for 1month? The doc knew that your not married or wat?

23 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Just curious

U really didnt Jo for 1month? The doc knew that your not married or wat?

Haha! You caught me!

I cannot bear for soooo long, I eventually touched myself and jerk off on the last week! In fact, I do jerk la, but never cum. So, I believed it counted? Haha!

Yes, the doctor did checked if I am married or not, if I did unprotected sex with many partners and etc. 

Guest tight fs
1 hour ago, Eded90838 said:

haha.

Can u share the name of the cream the doc gave u??

Guest Real Six

Very sure some smart alec will merge this to some phimosis thread again thinking they're very clever

I can tell you it's the end of convo once it gets merged

Condition is very likely Phimosis.

https://www.webmd.com/men/phimosis-paraphimosis

** Comments are my own opinion & views. There's more than one way of looking at things. Issue with that? It's your own perception that left you feeling conflicted or offended. Maybe it will motivate you to RETHINK them and see if's still valid. All ideals should be tested periodically to validate it's relevant, current and truthful. Mine included. Agree to disagree. I don't get personal nor enjoy conflict for the sake of it. I keep life and matters in balance thus that's how I sincerely present my commentaries at BW - Updated: Oct 2020

* Supporting the Positive Strives of the Intellectual Dark Web Community.

Hi hi, in case you guys mistaken, the cream I was sharing was used to cure cracks and tears on tight foreskin due to force used to jerk off.

The cream's effect was useful and it did resolved my issue and getting back smooth foreskin.

If anyone experiences cracks or tears on tight foreskin, I can PM you the cream I was prescribed.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter