Male HQ

NerdyNailsGuy Pedicure and Manicure Services (Potong Pasir / Woodleigh)

Hello! Not really sure if this is the right place for this service but I guess it falls under grooming(?)

I'm Kai, 29 y/o,  and I'm a Homebased Nail Technician. Yes, I'm a guy. I have been in this field since 2010, starting out in a nail salon and slowly progressing to my own homebased salon. 

So yes! Here I am, just in case anyone is looking for a guy to settle your cracked heels, ingrown toenails etc!

Services
Colourless Classic Pedicure (1 Hour) : $45
Includes : Nails Cutting / Shaping, Ingrown removal (if needed), Cuticle Cleaning (removes the excessive dead skin around and on your toenails), Oil Infused Salt Soak, Callus Removal (removes the hard / dry / cracked skin on your sole), Scrub, Simple Foot Massage with Lotion, Handmade Organic Cuticle Oil (Rehydrate the cuticles). (4 Slots a day)

Colourless Classic Manicure (45mins): $30

Includes : Nails Cutting / Shaping, Cuticle Cleaning (removes the excessive dead skin around and on your fingernails),  Callus Removal (removes the hard / dry / cracked skin on your hands/palm), Simple Hand Massage with Lotion, Handmade Organic Cuticle Oil (Rehydrate the cuticles).

Colourless Classic Manicure + Pedi: $75  $70

More to come :D 

Contacts for prompt response (click them :) ) :

Instagram: NerdyNailsGuy
Telegram: NerdyNailsGuy

Line: NerdyNailsGuy (gotta search from line) 

**Please note that there will be a deposit of $20 to be made to confirm your booking**

Sanitation / Hygiene 

1. New nail files / buffers will be used per client

2. Place is disinfected before and after service

3. Equipment are soaked in disinfectant and put into a uv cabinet for further sterilization and are only taken out before the service.

4. Blades for callus removal (If needed) are one time use only. 

5. Towels are stored in a towel warm/ uv cabinet. Washed after every use.

Things you should do:

1. Wear shorts/berms or easily foldable pants when you come for pedicure.

2. Wear your mask. 

3. Have your phone ready to do safe entry.

4. Show up on time.

5. I stay in a condo so please feel free to use the pool, but please let me know in advance and bring you own toiletries and trunks. (There's a shower at the pool area)

6. DO NOT come if you are feeling unwell, but please INFORM me. 

Other information you might be interested in :

1. I have a diploma in Nail Technology (A.k.a. Certified Nail Technician)
2. I stay with my parents, but services will be done in my work room. If you are uncomfortable in accidentally seeing them, we can arrange a time :)

3. Are my nails painted? Depends. Most of the time no. 

4. Incall for the time being. 

5.  If you want to paint your nails etc, please refer to the price list in my instagram. I have peel off gel polishes so you can remove them whenever you want ;) You know what, I'll give you $5 off cause it's fun. IF YOU NEED ANIME / GENSHIN NAILS, JUST HIT ME UP 🤣

Anything else please do ask away :)

Edited by NerdyNailsGuy

This post is posting for a friend on his behalf...  :

<<<yesterday, i went for my first pedicure service in my life, done by kai.

i would normally not patronise this service in a salon/shop (as i've never seen guys inside before and don't feel comfortable being the 'only guy' in the salon/shop).

kai was friendly and knowledgeable. he definitely knows a lot about this business and shared with me some simple after-care and maintenance.

the service rendered was professional (using all the necessary tools and lotion/oil) and he made sure it was done to his perfection. there was no rush in the treatment and it also ended well after an hour.

with the introduction of his home-based pedicure/manicure services, i'll definitely be a 'return customer' going for the service regularly.

for you guys out there, like me who is shy to go into a salon/shop, do give him a try as the price is definitely reasonable (with a small promotion currently) yah. cheers!>>>

6 hours ago, horridkid said:

This post is posting for a friend on his behalf...  :

<<<yesterday, i went for my first pedicure service in my life, done by kai.

i would normally not patronise this service in a salon/shop (as i've never seen guys inside before and don't feel comfortable being the 'only guy' in the salon/shop).

kai was friendly and knowledgeable. he definitely knows a lot about this business and shared with me some simple after-care and maintenance.

the service rendered was professional (using all the necessary tools and lotion/oil) and he made sure it was done to his perfection. there was no rush in the treatment and it also ended well after an hour.

with the introduction of his home-based pedicure/manicure services, i'll definitely be a 'return customer' going for the service regularly.

for you guys out there, like me who is shy to go into a salon/shop, do give him a try as the price is definitely reasonable (with a small promotion currently) yah. cheers!>>>

Thank you so much!!!

Kai is responsive, warm and friendly. His in-depth knowledge of nails and full range of tools in a cosy air conditioned room made me feel at ease. Went for pedicure with the current promotion and I would say it is definitely worth it. He’s quite a perfectionist so you can expect good quality job done. Will be back for regular maintenance. Thank you Kai. 

3 hours ago, sianzzz said:

Kai is responsive, warm and friendly. His in-depth knowledge of nails and full range of tools in a cosy air conditioned room made me feel at ease. Went for pedicure with the current promotion and I would say it is definitely worth it. He’s quite a perfectionist so you can expect good quality job done. Will be back for regular maintenance. Thank you Kai. 

Thank you!! I'll see you in 2 months ☺

had a pedicure done with Kai earlier today and came away impressed!

I have a package signed with a salon near where I used to work and still have quite a bit of credits left, but decided to pay Kai a visit because I wanted to support a fellow gay person and the pink economy in general. His attention to detail and unwavering commitment to ensure a pair of different feet from when one first came in left me regretting I signed up for that package at my former salon - that's simply how good he is.

Everyone should go give him a try. You have my word: you won't regret it.

I came in with cracked heels and some peeling skin, and Kai spent close to 2 hours making sure my soles are soft and smooth before I left! I've been to pedicures all my life because of ingrown toenails, and this is the first time someone has paid so much attention to the dead skin removal both around my nails and on the soles of my feet.

If you have a packed schedule like I occasionally do, please budget more than an hour of time for the pedicure because I can see how he might overshoot the minimum 60 minutes timing he promises you; this is due to his intrinsic commitment to quality work (which is a very good thing).

On another note, his place is a bit of a distance from the main road, so if you're taking public transport I can imagine it can be a bit hot in the afternoons. But if you drive, there is ample parking available and best of all, it's free!

I'll definitely be back again but I have to use up my package first 😕 Once I'm done with my regular salon, Kai can be sure he has my pair of feet to work with every month or so when I require they require pampering. 😊

Thank you, Kai, for a job well done! 😘

1 hour ago, zyjd said:

had a pedicure done with Kai earlier today and came away impressed!

I have a package signed with a salon near where I used to work and still have quite a bit of credits left, but decided to pay Kai a visit because I wanted to support a fellow gay person and the pink economy in general. His attention to detail and unwavering commitment to ensure a pair of different feet from when one first came in left me regretting I signed up for that package at my former salon - that's simply how good he is.

Everyone should go give him a try. You have my word: you won't regret it.

I came in with cracked heels and some peeling skin, and Kai spent close to 2 hours making sure my soles are soft and smooth before I left! I've been to pedicures all my life because of ingrown toenails, and this is the first time someone has paid so much attention to the dead skin removal both around my nails and on the soles of my feet.

If you have a packed schedule like I occasionally do, please budget more than an hour of time for the pedicure because I can see how he might overshoot the minimum 60 minutes timing he promises you; this is due to his intrinsic commitment to quality work (which is a very good thing).

On another note, his place is a bit of a distance from the main road, so if you're taking public transport I can imagine it can be a bit hot in the afternoons. But if you drive, there is ample parking available and best of all, it's free!

I'll definitely be back again but I have to use up my package first 😕 Once I'm done with my regular salon, Kai can be sure he has my pair of feet to work with every month or so when I require they require pampering. 😊

Thank you, Kai, for a job well done! 😘

Thank you!! ❤️ 

I was trying to book Kai for the pedicure last week but unable to do the booking to my tight schedule so happen that he was available today and immediately do the booking for a slot.

He was very precise on every detail on both of my feets and very gentle to file away some dead skins, he was even commenting that the condition of my feets were not so bad and well-taken. At the end of the maintenance of both feets, here comes the massaging which was very good, it was even better than what they did in Zufu and really feel both of my feet very relaxed and clean after the session.

Anyone who never tried the Pedicure before should pay him a visit and experience your self, you will love it!

10 hours ago, BusinessBi said:

I was trying to book Kai for the pedicure last week but unable to do the booking to my tight schedule so happen that he was available today and immediately do the booking for a slot.

He was very precise on every detail on both of my feets and very gentle to file away some dead skins, he was even commenting that the condition of my feets were not so bad and well-taken. At the end of the maintenance of both feets, here comes the massaging which was very good, it was even better than what they did in Zufu and really feel both of my feet very relaxed and clean after the session.

Anyone who never tried the Pedicure before should pay him a visit and experience your self, you will love it!

Thank You! 

23 hours ago, icayui said:

A normal pedicure takes around 45 minutes in shop. For a session thst last 1 to 1.5 hours, i am intrigued.

Haha ya :')

Let me break down my timing for you :

Cutting/Shaping Toenails: 5 - 10 mins

Ingrown Removal / Fixing / Prevention: 5 – 30 mins (Dependent on how many and severity)

Cuticle Removal: 10 – 15mins

Callus Removal: 15 – 60 mins (Depending on severity of Callus)

Scrub: 5 - 10 mins

Massage: 10 - 15mins

Cuticle Oil: 2 mins

Miscellaneous (Including analysis, double checking, perfecting, getting extra things etc) 5 – 30mins

So it really depends on the condition of the feet. The first time is usually the longest. It will gradually get shorter once there are lesser things to settle and just doing maintenance.

Come try and you will understand what I mean ❤️

4 hours ago, mensgadget said:

I went for Kai pedicure, service was excellent. It solve my toe issue and now my foot is so smooth.

Kai is very attentive and spend a lot of time doing the detail works. He delivered more than what you can get in those nail saloon.

The short session of foot massage after pedicure was so good and I wish it can be longer so i can continue to enjoy the session. :)

Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...