Male HQ

Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Bukit Batok

smt.thumb.jpeg.9a7ca3d915cf98041d51f140b6aa88db.jpeg

Get Ahead of Ache, Pain and Soreness

When did you last experience bodily ache, muscle soreness, dull pain or other conditions without diagnosis? It can be hard to know when the condition will heal on its own and return again. One would usually endure months or even years of pain without diagnosis. Many people faces the similar problems that limits their mobility and ability to go beyond their daily life. The therapy enable the body to restore to normal function and achieve the goals of self-healing and resolving symptoms and signs.

Edited by smt4men

Guest New guest

The massage was relaxing and the strength was just right for me. My body felt relaxed and tension on my neck and legs seem to be released after the massage. Worth trying!

20 hours ago, Guest New guest said:

The massage was relaxing and the strength was just right for me. My body felt relaxed and tension on my neck and legs seem to be released after the massage. Worth trying!

Thank you for your kind words of sharing and feedback.

Looking forward to your next booking.

• smt4men changed the title to Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol (Home-Based)
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai (JK) Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai - Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol

Omg... this jk is really good... how good try yourself... hehe... 

But nicely room and clean. He is very skilled. Just finish my workout and when to his massage. He release the tension of my aching... 

I hardly give review as well... even I met a bad massage I oso dun give them a bad review... so I decided to give him 🥇🥇🥇

A very friendly guy as well... worth to try... will b back again. 

On 4/10/2021 at 11:21 PM, bwind88 said:

Omg... this jk is really good... how good try yourself... hehe... 

But nicely room and clean. He is very skilled. Just finish my workout and when to his massage. He release the tension of my aching... 

I hardly give review as well... even I met a bad massage I oso dun give them a bad review... so I decided to give him 🥇🥇🥇

A very friendly guy as well... worth to try... will b back again. 

Thank you @bwind88 for your kind words of recognition and supports. Looking forward to meet you soon again.

19 hours ago, explorer82 said:

Junkai did a great job at locating the trigger points and applying consistent pressure to clear the lactic acid.

It is an effective massage to relieve soreness at a professional and clean set-up. 

Really appreciated the advice and stretches to prevent further injuries to my hamstring. 

Thank you @explorer82 for your kind words of recognition. Looking forward to see you again in the near future.

On 4/24/2021 at 5:07 PM, yggspace said:

I have a very tight quad on both legs and try many massage places in the past. JK knows immediately the spot that I want to focus with a right pressure on leg(not so much that I will fly off the bed) also give me an advice and stretch I should do to help this problem.

Thank you @yggspace for your kind words of recognition. Do continue with the preventive stretching exercise till we meet again in the near future.

Experienced my first real sports massage recently with smt. Although there are moments of discomfort due to how tensed my muscles are, I felt much better after that. Something that I came to realised days after the massage, I no longer walk like a train just ran over me whenever I wake up from sleep. 

On 5/9/2021 at 4:20 PM, fieldguy27 said:

Experienced my first real sports massage recently with smt. Although there are moments of discomfort due to how tensed my muscles are, I felt much better after that. Something that I came to realised days after the massage, I no longer walk like a train just ran over me whenever I wake up from sleep. 

Thank you @fieldguy27 for your kind words of recognition. Do stay safe till we meet again. 

Edited by smt4men

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 11:20 PM, quanjishou said:

When u mentioned stop accepting home-based massage does that means u still accept non home-based massage?so do u have a shop?

Thank you @quanjishou.  I am a trained therapist providing treatment therapy for my social friends through mutual arrangement. The therapy enable the body to restore to normal functioning and achieve the goals of self-healing and resolving Symptoms and Signs. The therapy will be performed on a proper massage table.

Refer to first page for latest rates and WhatsApp message number.

Edited by smt4men

A very pleasant experience with Jun Kai. He is a dexterous and experienced masseuse who was able to soothe my aching muscles within a session. 

Located in a quieter region of Punggol, Jun Kai’s place is still fairly accessible and easy to find. He has been extremely welcoming and forthcoming to my questions, especially since it was my first sports therapy session. 

The facilities are well-maintained and clean, easily comparable to regular brick-and-motar massage parlours. 

I highly recommend Jun Kai’s services and am confident that he will deliver a quality and professional massage. 

On 6/6/2021 at 5:09 PM, Jaysonn said:

A very pleasant experience with Jun Kai. He is a dexterous and experienced masseuse who was able to soothe my aching muscles within a session. 

Located in a quieter region of Punggol, Jun Kai’s place is still fairly accessible and easy to find. He has been extremely welcoming and forthcoming to my questions, especially since it was my first sports therapy session. 

The facilities are well-maintained and clean, easily comparable to regular brick-and-motar massage parlours. 

I highly recommend Jun Kai’s services and am confident that he will deliver a quality and professional massage. 

Dear @Jaysonn thank you for you kind words of recognition. Looking forward to your next visit. Do stay safe till we meet again 😊 

Edited by smt4men

• 2 weeks later...
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai - Holistic Massage Therapy @ Punggol
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Massage Therapy @ Punggol
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Holistic Massage Therapy @ Punggol
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Massage Therapy @ Punggol East
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Massage Therapy @ Punggol
  • smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Punggol
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 2:28 PM, GuestK said:

Great and professional technique. 
Clean and peaceful place with the proper massage table. 

Overall it’s a pleasant experience and worth it. Thank you. cya! 

Dear @GuestK thank you for both you kind words of recognition. Looking forward to your next visit. Do stay safe till we meet again 😃

Edited by smt4men

On 10/13/2021 at 12:00 PM, Dymond said:

IMHO, comments are over rated. 
massage was done in the living room, beside the kitchen. What is there to wow about? 🤔

Thank you @Dymond for taking time to write the above review. My sincere apologies that I have failed to meet your expectations. Same as any therapists or masseurs, I treat all compliment and feedbacks as genuine improvement suggestion. Once again, thank you for your feedback and let's work toward a cohesive community.

• smt4men changed the title to Junkai’s Sports Massage Therapy @ Bukit Batok